Joyce, Peter & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a matter of a few minutes before I could feel I was about to cum. Now Joyce had tried 2 or 3 times years ago to take my sperm in her mouth, but was always sick and I have never tried again out of respect for her. So, I let her know that I was ready to cum and that she should stop sucking me so I could cum over her tits, but she just started sucking me harder and faster then before. It was only a matter of a few more seconds and I emptied my load into her mouth. I was surprised that she let me do it, but also was shocked that she did not complain, instead she just swallowed and kept on sucking me. It was almost at the same time that her body trembled and shook, her arse lifted high into the air and she let out a low soft but deep sigh, and fell back to the bed. She had orgasm'ed almost straight after taking my hot sticky sperm into her mouth.

Meanwhile Peter was still sucking madly on her clit as if nothing else mattered. He seemed totally oblivious to the fact that I was there and had just been sucked dry by the woman he was tonguing. Joyce gave me a wink and said she had enjoyed what I had given her and hoped that I was enjoying it as well. Shit! Any guy would have loved what she had just done and what they had watched another guy doing. Did not have to thank me for that. She beckoned for Peter it was time for him to give her his hot cock, that she was ready to receive him, and surely he can't be worried now. But she was wrong.

When he moved up to be at her level his cock was limp. Apparently with all his intense work on her cunt his cock was left alone and went to sleep. Joyce said she would soon fix that problem and she turned herself around so she could get her mouth to his organ and give it some resuscitation work

As she went to work on his flaccid tool, I moved my head closer to her so as to have a "birds eye view" of her sucking on this man. The close up sight of her licking at his balls, up along his shaft, then back down again was making me hot once more. I never thought at the time that it was nothing more than like watching a porno, just this time my wife was the major player. She would lick like this for a few moments, then gently suck on the head of his cock ever so gently then go back to licking his shaft right down to his balls.

I was watching her all the time from maybe only 12 inches away when she caught my eye and beckoned me to come closer, she wanted to whisper something to me. When my ear was close to her she asked me if I was enjoying the show, and was it getting me hot looking at what she was doing. Boy! Was she kidding, I had not been this hot for her in a long time. I admitted that it was very erotic and that I would love to have some more action as well because of how she made me feel. It was then she stunned me when she said, "Sure, if you want to suck it, go ahead, I have always wanted to see a guy sucking on another guys cock".

Damn! That was not what I had meant, and she knew it. She was smiling at me when she saw my disgusted look from her suggestion. It was then she said something that I have always hated her or anyone doing to me. "Daring me to do something". She asked was I too scared to do for 5 minutes to this guy, what she had done for 30 mins to him and for years to me. It was my turn to see how it feels to have a cock in my mouth, to see how it feels. As I hate being dared, and normally this gets me into things I am not ready for, I did not know what to do or say. She just smiled some more and said;

"He probably will never even know it was your mouth and not mine. He is too busy eating my cunt to notice. Go on chicken, I dare you to try it".

After what seemed like hours I decided that if she wanted to see this so much then let it be on her mind that she dared me into sucking a guys cock. I was sure she would stop me at the last moment anyway. Boy! Was I wrong!

I moved closer and next time she withdrew his cock from her mouth and began to lick his balls, I moved my mouth closer, waiting for her next intake of his almost rigid cock. It was not long before she was running her tongue down the outside of his member and down to his balls. She winked at me and gave one last stare at me with an almost "bet you wont be game" look in her eyes.

As her mouth came back to the head of his cock I gently moved my mouth to match her movements and without thinking of what would happen, if he would be upset with a guy sucking on him, I moved my mouth over the head of his cock and started to take slow movements down until I had about 2 inches in my mouth.

At first I felt a sickening feeling build inside my stomach, worried what will happen when he realizes. But then something funny went off in my head; I started to taste his precum and the taste made me feel excited. It was a little salty, but it was nice. I imagined how I liked my cock to be sucked and began to imitate the same motions. Slowly taking a bit more and more until I had almost the entire length of his shaft in my mouth.

I was getting hotter every second; the idea of doing this was turning me on even more. I would suck for a little more at the base then return to the top and do the same as she was doing and lick the shaft of his cock and then take one ball at a time and gently suck on them in turn.

His cock started to throb and he became harder then before. I was about to suck his cock once more when Joyce said that it was OK, she would now take over again, as I had fulfilled my dare, so she would let me stop. I can still see the look on her face today when I pushed her mouth away and smiled at her and began sucking him once more. She was stunned, but also I could see the excited look on her face at seeing me enjoy sucking on a guys cock while she watched.

It was almost 5 more minutes of me sucking on his now hard throbbing cock and enjoying every minute of it before I realized that she had moved herself off of him and that he was now actually seeing that it was me who was giving him this wonderful feeling. I thought he was about to kill me and I took my mouth off his cock and was about to run when he said; "Hey! Don't stop! That is the best head-job I have ever had!"

I was stunned, but also excited that I was being asked to continue sucking his cock. I had crossed over into the world of being bi-sexual, and loving the feel of his rigid cock in my control. I did not want to stop now for anything if possible. I took his cock again but before I could start he slid around so that we were now side by side in the 69 position. As I began to take his cock once more he reciprocated and began to suck on mine. Hmmmm the feeling of his mouth had me almost cumming right away, just the thought of a guy sucking had turned me on more than I could have imagined.

After a few more minutes I was ready to explode and tried to pull away from him, I stopped sucking on him and said he was about to get the lot and he better let me move. He also said he was very close to dumping a load. Too my surprise as I was about to move away Joyce grabbed my head and pushed it back towards his cock and with another dare said;

"Go on, you were enjoying that and so was I, now I want to see if you are brave enough to take his load in your mouth".

Shit! Again she dares me when she knows I can't refuse a dare. But then again the idea of tasting him was in my mind anyway, so I just opened up and began to suck again, only this time I was more forceful and rapid with my movements. He exploded very quickly and shot loads of hot sticky cum all in my mouth and some straight down the back of my throat. I almost choked but managed to hold off and take most. I managed to swallow most but kept some in the back of my mouth, then with a sly look on my face I turned to Joyce and began to kiss her on the cheek, then slowly around to her mouth. When she parted her lips to accept my tongue, I forced the remaining cum into her mouth and held her till she had swallowed.

The three of us then lay back down together and no one said anything for some time. Eventually Peter said that he had not had oral sex with a guy since he was a teenager and was excited and pleased that he had tasted this pleasure once more. I told him how I had never done this before, and would not have today if not for her daring me. He laughed and said maybe she should dare me to do this more often. We all laughed a little and soon I drifted off into a light sleep. About 30 minutes or so later I opened my eyes and saw the two of them going for it.

Joyce was on her hands and knees in the doggy position and Peter was on his knees behind her, pumping away as if his life depended on it. I moved myself around to her head and said I wanted to join the action and would she suck me again. She did just that for a few moments then asked me if I was able to slide in under her and lick her clit while he was filling her with hard again cock. Guess I did not have to be asked twice.

It took some positioning, which only interrupted them for a second before I was on my back directly under her, with my tongue and mouth only a few micro inches from her hot and dripping cunt. I moved my tongue up and slowly at first began to touch her hot spot, which seemed to excite her even more, for she started to moan out loud and push herself harder backwards onto his hard pole. All the time screaming out that she was about to cum. I was about to move away but decided why not stay and go the whole 9 yards today. Shit I had already sucked and been sucked by a guy, why not this as well? Her body began to shake violently; she let out an almighty scream and then impaled herself as hard as she could on his cock.

I soon felt the first drops of her sticky cum dribbling down onto my tongue and I became very erect. Soon it was Peter's turn and he pumped her like it was the end of the world, then he exploded as well. He took a few more lunges into her dripping cunt and stopped. Now it was his hot cum running down to my tongue and I just licked away at it and did my best to take every drop from the two of them and not waste any.

He rolled off her and laid face down next to her while she just turned around and begged me to fuck her as her pussy was still hot and she could see that my cock was more then ready and willing to service her some more. I was about to start but she said sorry, that she needed to pee real bad but for me not to lose the moment as she wanted my cock in her more then ever before. I lay there for the next few moments thinking back on the last few hours and how my life had turned a full 360 degrees. What more is there in store with my life next, that could top a day like today.

She came back a few moments later and asked me to fuck her hard as she was so hot and horny from watching us guys at each other's cocks and she needed to cum even more. As I had already cum a few times today I did not think I had anything left to give but decided that it was for the best. This way I could give her the ride of her life and satisfy her wanton desires. She had cum 2 or 3 times over the next 10 minutes and each time seemed stronger then the previous.

By now Peter was hard once more and stroking his cock, and when Joyce saw this she told me it was time to swap places, that I seemed to be tiring and needed a rest. I was not happy with this as I actually felt that I was going to cum again, but decided that I would let him have his way with her once more. This time she lay on her back and he lifted her legs so that they were almost to her ears. He entered her quickly and began to pump once more. She was moaning with pleasure and all this was making me even harder, if that was possible. They were at it for maybe 10 minutes when I said I needed to cum and she should let me fuck her or else I would lose my load and she would miss out. It was then that I received my second shock for the day.

"You don't need to waste it baby, but I am enjoying his cock too much to stop now. Why don't you fuck Peter's arse? I'm sure he won't mind. Will you Peter?" I did not know what to say but did know that as this was not planned or expected, what would I use for lubrication? And that was not even thinking if he would let me or if I wanted to take the next step and fuck a guy's arse. I voiced my concerns and he also said that he would be willing to try, but unless there was some KY or such then no one would fuck his arse this day. My cock sprang up even harder when I heard this and wished that there were KY nearby.

I did not need another invitation when Joyce put her hand under the pillow and came back with a tube of KY. "There you go sweetie, I got that from the bathroom just in case you decided to give me an even greater thrill today" she said. I rubbed some on my cock and then parted his cheeks a little and spread some on there as well. I gently rubbed his little button for a moment and then explored this new hole with my finger. Slow at first and just inserted it to the first knuckle, but he was so tight and I was sure that my raging cock would never fit into his crevice. Eventually his muscles relaxed and I was able to go further, deeper with each movement, then I had two fingers working their magic on his anus.

A few minutes later I decided to see if my cock could in fact enter this small opening and was pleasantly surprised when the head slipped in easily once I took my fingers out. It was slow and hard going for what seemed like an eternity, but bit by bit I eased my cock in and then out of his bunghole and each time re-inserted it a little further. He was very much enjoying this new sensation just as I was. His moans became louder, he lunged harder and deeper into the hot cunt wrapped around his cock. With us all finally working together with our movements, it was not long before I was plunging into his arse right down to the base of my hot rigid cock.

Each time I pushed into him, he in turn pushed even deeper into her and she, just like us two guys, was moaning and screaming her delight and saying she was ready to cum. It was almost like a chain reaction. First I unloaded my cum right into the depth of his arse, he in turn yelled in delight that he was cumming and unloaded his into the back of her cunt. She then began to shake violently and moaned and groaned as she hit her wildest orgasm in a long time. After this we just laid there, stuck together for the next few minutes before I rolled out of him and he out of her. What an experience. One that I had never dreamed of, but was already dreaming of the next time I could enjoy my new bi-sexual lifestyle.

Joyce moved closer and kissed with all her might, and tears began to roll down her face as she told me how happy and overwhelmed she was with the day's event. I was so happy that she had taken me to this new place and told her how much I was looking forward to the next time I could fuck with a guy while she watches. But she smiled and said; "No, next time it is my turn to give you a show. I will start looking tomorrow for another woman to join us. What type of woman do you desire?"

But that is another story... Hope you enjoyed.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
threesomes

extremely hot lucky guy getting the best of the two worlds anal,cuming eating and all. more stories as hot thanks, will be watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice

Looks like you had more fun than you expected. Wish I was around then to have given your wife and you the thrills and experience. When is the next chapter to be written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Decent effort

If this is the author's maiden story it was a good one.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Diana and I Suck a Cock Couple gets hot together.in Group Sex
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
More Stories