Joyce's Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

"Joyce, you failed me. You came when I told you not to. For your punishment, you will be paddled while you clean Marcia's cunt. Until you have cleaned all my cum from her, both inside and out, and she has cum, the paddling will continue."

The first slap of the paddle hit and Joyce let out a low moan. As she leaned down to lick at the cunt in front of her, her ass thrust out to meet the second slap. She gave a tentative lick at the mixture of fluids. Joyce was no stranger to either pussy juice or cum, but this was the first time she had tasted both together. The taste was nothing to write home about, but the moans that came from Marcia were like music to Joyce's ears.

The warmth caused by the paddling was spreading slowly through Joyce's body and each blow nudged her face into the cunt she was lapping at. The individual strokes from the paddle weren't terribly hard, but the accumulated sensations were becoming increasingly intense. As the minutes passed, Joyce was surprised to find that the sensations from licking a pussy, including the tastes, were becoming more pleasurable. Even more shocking was her steadily increasing arousal.

Yes, the paddle hurt, but the pain, which had been slowly increasing (even though the blows never increased in force) was now producing a delicious warmth in her cunt. That warmth was, in turn, driving her sensual desire onward. Joyce felt like she could cum from just the paddling, if she could make it go long enough. She kept her attention to Marcia's cunt slow and steady, trying to maintain the woman's arousal at a constant level.

By now, there seemed to be no more cum left in Marcia. The bound submissive was writhing under Joyce's inexperienced, yet impassioned tongue. The black woman was moaning constantly, with an occasional, "Please," that begged for her orgasm. Charles smiled at the natural talent for sensual torture that Joyce was displaying again. Her earlier torture of Valerie had belied her inexperience. Joyce's ass was a bright red and Charles' blows were actually lighter than those he had started with. He was dragging Joyce's arousal out just as she was dragging Marcia's. Both woman were in tears, Joyce from the constant low level pain she was under and Marcia from the unmet need.

Marcia had reached the point of babbling incoherently with desire. Charles decided it was time to bring both ladies to their respective climaxes.

"Joyce, when Marcia cums, you may cum."

With that promise, Joyce licked at the swollen clit she had been ignoring. Marcia screamed at the first touch, her primed body exploding in an orgasm. Her hips bucked and she strained against her bonds. Charles stopped his paddling and Joyce's head flew up.

'No! Don't stop, please, just a little more, I need a little more."

"Keep licking! I want her begging for you to stop."

Joyce bent back to her task, licking at the cunt in front of her, letting it buck against her face. She sucked the light flow of fluid from Marcia's pussy and let her tongue delve deep into the cunt. Marcia's orgasm was trying to ease, but Joyce's continuing attention kept it going far longer than Marcia wanted. Her clit throbbed in pain at each additional contact. Marcia tensed at the intensity, wanting it to stop and to continue at the same time.

Marcia called this torture the endless orgasm. It wasn't really endless, but her body convulsed never the less. She craved the exquisite pain from having her overly sensitive clit stimulated after an orgasm. Such attention, while agonizing, was usually good for two or three more climaxes in quick succession. Today was no exception. Her second climax tore a scream from her throat as Marcia's back arched, forcing her cunt hard against Joyce's face.

That was when Charles plunged his cock into Joyce's pussy with a command of, "Don't stop, slave." As soon as she was aware of what was happening between her legs, Joyce thrust her hips back, striving to impale herself more fully on the cock she needed. She moaned into Marcia's cunt, driving the woman even crazier with lust than she already was. Joyce was so ready for this fuck that she was over the top in short order. The cunt in her mouth muffled her screams, but those same screams sent Marcia on another orgasmic ride.

Marcia started to cry for mercy. "Please, no more, it's too much."

Charles, however, commanded, "Don't stop, take her further, make her cum again."

Joyce, barely recovered from her own orgasm, continued to lick at Marcia's cunt, finding the cries of pain from the bound woman exciting. The cock filling her pussy and driving her face into Marcia's cunt was glorious. Soon, Joyce was approaching her second orgasm from his fucking. Marcia's anguished cry at her next orgasm sent Joyce off. A hand pulled her head up by her hair. It was only then that she could make out Marcia's words.

"Red light, Master, please red light."

As Joyce's own orgasm started to fade, Charles came in her cunt, groaning as he did. Joyce could feel his cum pulse into her pussy and she wiggled her ass in pleasure.

"Marcia, how are you?"

"I'll...I'll be okay, Master. Thank you for the endless orgasm."

"How are you Joyce?"

"I'm...That was the best sexual experience I've ever had. Reality is even better than fantasy."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Is there anything more you want?"

"May I clean your cock?"

Charles laughed. "Of course you may. Let's get you untied."

Charles untied her from the table and retied her hands behind her back. Kneeling, Joyce took his cock into her mouth and lovingly licked the mixture of fluids off him. Once he was clean, Marcia was untied and they headed for the shower room to clean up. Joyce knew she had entered a new level in her sexuality. The pleasures she had enjoyed tonight were not ones she could walk away from. She would be back to Mephisto's. She recalled the thrill of hearing Marcia beg for her to stop. She wondered what it would feel like to be wielding the paddle instead of receiving it. She would have to try that sometime. That, however, was the future. Tonight, she needed to crawl into bed and recover from her exertions. Someday, yes someday soon, Joyce Langston would be back.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers