Joyce's Jeff Goes Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

On that more pleasant note, she headed off to Judy's house to see how things were going there.

Back in the house, Jeff, Joyce's husband, was naked and performing his first set of exercises. He couldn't get near 100 crunches yet, but he was slowly improving. He was only allowed to wear clothing when leaving the house and that included the pool and backyard, but indoors he was required to be naked. There was a robe hanging near the door to put on in case the doorbell rang, which it did, saving him from more leg lifts.

He shrugged into the robe and found himself looking very surprised when Lynn was at the front door! For a second he remembered her blowing him and he stirred. He opened the door and let her in.

In some ways she looked worse than she did on Friday night. She left here exhausted from a world class fucking, with his cum on her face, naked, and sweating like a used up racehorse. She had to be hurting from that fucking. Jeff had never seen anything like it, not even in a porn flick.

"Hi Lynn, can I help you with something?"

She stormed past him and he closed the door. He took her back to the end of the living room where she had gotten so nicely fucked and before sitting down on the edge of the sofa, dropped his robe.

"Put that back on, what if you get seen."

"The only person around here who peeps into windows is you, so I am not that worried."

"Jeff, put it back on."

"No!" He didn't tell her he was under strict instructions. But the glances she gave his cock made the fact he was disconcerting her bonus.

"Look Jeff, we've been friends for years . . ."

"No, we've been neighbors for years, never friends."

She fumed at him and he pointed to the ottoman she was so recently ravished upon. "Sit down."

"I'm not sitting there."

"It's either there or on the floor. I am not talking to you while you try and pace around my living room."

She tried to stand still, but the nervous energy was too much, she slowly sank down on the ottoman. Her hand recoiled when she touched it.

"Relax, Lynn, I cleaned it off."

"Jeff, what the hell is going on?"

"Why should I tell you? It's between Joyce and I and a few friends."

"Friends," she said derisively.

"Yes, friends, like the one who fucked you so nicely."

"You mean the freak."

Jeff stood, surprised at his own anger. "She is not a freak, Lynn!"

"'She' sure as hell isn't a she."

He stepped toward her and was surprised when she jerked back, nearly falling to the floor. He stopped. He had never hit a woman, but calling Miriam a freak was so incredibly wrong to him.

He stood there just few inches from the ottoman and decided something that surprised him.

"Blow me, Lynn."

She recoiled physically from him.

"You want to know what's going on, I want you to suck my cock again." As he said the words his cock grew in front of her face and when her eyes looked at it and didn't turn away it was the strangest feeling. He knew why she had come over; he knew why she picked this fight. She wanted to do this again! She wanted to feel used like she did just two days ago. The feeling was nothing like the minuscule feelings of power he felt in the gym with Temple and Miriam, this was real. A woman he really didn't like was going to suck his cock for no other reason than he told her too. She hadn't moved a muscle, but he knew what she was going to do well before she did it.

For one instant what happened to him jumped into amazing clarity. They knew what he was going to do, just like he did right now. He had a choice and didn't walk away. At some level he must have wanted it, or it would have never happened. When he felt her hand on his cock he stopped her, "Strip."

Like an automaton, she flicked of her sneakers, wriggled out of her shorts and panties, top and bra quickly, then her hand went back to his cock and she took it in her mouth. He realized she wasn't very experienced, her husband probably never asked for a blow job before. It was shocking how easily words of direction came from his lips, many of the same words Miriam had used on him over this weekend. He was straining to cum, after two days denial, but he tried his best to control it rather than it controlling him. He smelled a sharp scent and knew he would be cleaning the ottoman again since Lynn just orgasmed on the white leather. That did it, he came forcibly in her mouth, she choked briefly and he did something Miriam did with him, before she could either swallow or spit it, he pulled out of her mouth and knelt down, then gave her a rough kiss. She resisted slightly at first, but the slipperiness, the tongue in her mouth had her reciprocating more and more. When the kiss broke, she looked down at the ground and then up at Jeff, seeing him in a whole new light.

Clap, clap, clap! The sound of two sets of hands clapping caught them both off guard.

Miriam and Temple were standing there. Both were smiling. Jeff met their gaze, but Lynn looked down again, now ashamed at what she had done.

Miriam rally was proud of Jeffie. It was like he was a natural. How much of a natural remained to be seen, but she would discover it soon enough. She brought Temple over to possibly meet Lynn, but never really dreamed she would be over here so soon. She thought happily, "Yes, two pets! Won't Joyce be interesting to see when she learned the identity of her second pet?" She smiled at her pets, one who knew it and the one who didn't realize it yet. She disrobed easily and saw Lynn unable to take her eyes off her slowly growing cock. She knew how to control Lynn and how to make her do anything. Miriam felt Temple beside her, in complete agreement without a word said. She loved Temple for many reasons, but the main reason was how much in sync the two of them always were. Now the training of her two pets would start in earnest!

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers
12