Joys Private Education Ch. 01

Story Info
Headmaster, with help from Miss Kneed, finds Joy.
4.4k words
4.44
43.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she should not have been cheating; she would not have had to except that Bobby had kept her out late last night. They were getting pretty heavy into petting and her mind just forgot about the test. Damn Miss Knead had it out for her, she did not know why but now Miss Kneed had got her. She was sent to the principal's office.

Slowly she entered the room or the "room of doom" as all her classmates deemed it. She had never been in the Headmasters office before, this time she was in deep trouble.

Upon entering the room, she looked and saw the strict Headmaster Johnston sitting behind the desk. Joy did not remember ever seeing him in color and today was no exception. With his arms crossed, he sat there in his black suit and a white shirt. A black tie matched the mortuary look and with a frown on his face, he simply motioned her to a chair.

She sat on the edge of the chair, prim and proper. Sitting straight as her mother had taught her to do, her hands were anxiously rubbing together. She was going to stick by her story; she did not lie often but figured that this was the time.

Headmaster Johnston just sat there, looking at this young girl. She was trembling and her fingers were busy in her lap, as she shifted back and forth, her skirt rode up higher, exposing more of her thighs. This was the toughest part of being a Headmaster at this college was that all the young women were so very hot. Joy was no exception. Her long blonde hair fit her face to a tee; she almost looked like a hippie, except she was missing the tie-dyed shirt. Her floral skirt was to short in his opinion, even thought it is what all the girls are wearing. The tight white tank that she chose to wear with this left nothing to the imagination, she had a trim torso with rather large breasts. He knew that she was 19 for her file was on his desk, but she looked much older.

Now it was up to him to administer the punishment. What to do that would make her see the error in her ways. He felt that this girl would need some non-traditional punishment; the standard detention would not faze her.

As he stared at her she became uncomfortable. This always worked to his advantage, and so he sat and waited for her to confess.

"But Headmaster Johnston, I really was looking out the window. I was working very hard on my answer." Joy said nervously. Twitching and wiggling around in her chair.

The twitching only aroused Headmaster Johnston as he watched her sway from side to side. Headmaster Johnston just lifted his eyebrow and said nothing; willing a confession out of her. When none came, he just said, "Joy, why would Miss Kneed lie?"

"But why would I cheat, I know all the answers," the words came trembling out of her mouth. "I have never done anything wrong before why should I start now?" Then she reached over to grab a Kleenex from the box, hoping upon all hopes that tears could help soften this man. As she did, her chest all but spilled out of her too tight white tank, half exposing those luscious round globes. The sight made Headmaster Johnston's cock began to twitch. Dang it, why did she have to do this to him, he had up until now, never had this reaction before.

"What are your intensions to do to me," she said in a whisper.

"I think a fitting punishment for this crime will be a good spanking", he said. He so wanted to see what was under the short little skirt that these girls wore. It was so short that he was sure if she bent over, he would see all that she had to offer anyway, but his choice was to be sure to see, and to punish her at the same time.

The look on her face showed him that he was correct. She was horrified that at her age she would get a spanking but knew that it would be over quickly. At least nothing would be said to her parents, who would surely cut off her money and she did not want that.

"Do you really think that I need a spanking" she asked, the confusion surely portrayed on her face. She hoped for a no but willing to accept any punishment just to be over with this.

"You will not make me change my mind by wishing for less, young lady, you are only upsetting me more because of your unwillingness to admit that you were cheating." The words came out a bit harsher than he had thought they would and it made Joy's skin crawl.

Slowly she stood and walked to his side of the desk. "What shall I do now?" she asked, looking down on him with big brown doe eyes.

"I want you to lift your skirt, this needs to happen on your bottom so that you feel the sting," Headmaster Johnston said in his cold impersonal voice.

"Okay," she said as she lifted her skirt.

Headmaster Johnston's cock was no longer twitching, but had indeed stretched out to his nice 8 inches. For there before him, stood a slender woman dressed in tight white cotton panties. Knowing that the ache for her would soon show on his face, he said, "Turn around." This did nothing to calm his nerves, only added to his growing groin. "Here now, I need to remove your panties, nothing can be in the way" and with that Headmaster Johnston ran his hands up the side of her legs to grab hold of the panties at the hips, he slowly tugged them down, enjoying the view as her legs slightly parted to allow the cotton to escape from between her legs.

Her ass was perfect and he wanted to do more than spank it, but he did not want to lose his job and even this spanking worried him some. As she bent over the desk, he was in heaven. That beautiful pussy was there asking for him to take, how he wanted to slip his cock in there. He knew that even the spanking was pushing the envelope, sex could not happen.

"You need to stand now." He said with a strong commanding voice. "I can not properly spank you from this angle."

With this she stood and her skirt fell down, covering that prized possession. When she turned to face him, she thought that she saw passion in his eyes. The kind that Bobby gets when ever they kiss for too long. Choosing to ignore it, she asked, "and how would you like me to be?"

"You need to be over my knee" he said as he took her hands and directed her to the side of his chair. He then pulled her over to the side and downward, trapping her hands on the other side of the chair.

Joy went from a standing position to a bent over position so quickly that she did not have time to bend her knees, and he held her down this way, her breasts firmly pressed into his lap.

What a view, the Headmaster thought as his hand up her thighs in an effort to lift her skirt. With her firm ass once again exposed, his hands softly touched the young flesh of her ass. Firm and soft, the combination was enough to make his pants almost rip. His now very hard member wanted out any way it could. Fortunately, the pants kept it in tact, but the chest that was next to his pants did nothing to calm it; in fact it did just the opposite.

As his hand was rubbing Joy's ass, she asked, "what are you doing Headmaster Johnston?"

"I need to be sure to not miss the target, spread your legs a bit so that you are lower."

Joy complied with his wishes. And as her legs spread, her ass tightened and his cock amazingly grew yet harder.

"But... but... but Headmaster Johnston, please do not hurt me." Joy begged.

"No buts but yours young lady, and it will be feeling the sting of cheating and lying in just a moment."

And with that came the first slap. It was hard, and powerful, pushing her deeper into his lap.

"But I only looked at his paper for one minute" Joy began to plead. She was not sure if this was pleasure or pain that was racing through her body, the instant sting hurt, but it also caused an odd sensation that touched her inside.

"And now, young lady, you will only look at the floor" Headmaster Johnston said as his hand found the soft skin of her ass once more.

Another spanking was administered with perfect timing and it made Joy jump. Holding her down so that she would not escape Headmaster spanked her ass yet again. As he looked at the red ass in front of him he knew that he had gone too far, but there was nothing that could stop him now. His cock tried desperately to remove itself from his pants was screaming to enter her.

"Owe," Joy cried. "Headmaster Johnston, you are hurting me." She was now definitely getting turned on. Her pussy was hoping that he would touch lower and play with her like Bobby did at night in the car.

"Quiet, you are getting what you deserve. Perhaps next time you will remember to keep your eyes on your own paper".

"Yes Sir," came from Joy's lips as her ass was once again assaulted by the hand of Headmaster Johnston.

Smack... "Next time, tell me that you will keep your eyes to your own paper." Headmaster Johnston said as he continued to spank her now very red ass. Smack.

"I promise" came from Joy's mouth through the tears.

Smack... "Headmaster Johnston, my ass feel like it is on fire."

With this Headmaster Johnston stopped, his hand resting on her very warm ass. As he did, her ass began to sway from side to side so that she could feel his hand rubbing her very hot, sore, red ass. She knew she was wet, and that her pussy was hoping for more, but Joy promised "I promise to never look at another persons paper again."

"This is good" and with this Headmaster Johnston slapped her ass one more time for emphasis. As his hand slid across her cheek, his fingers skimmed across her pussy only to hear her moan. Surprised that it was wet, he believed that this was just his over active imagination that heard her and he wanted her to be as turned on as he was. Perhaps his desire for her to have enjoyed this as much as he did was playing tricks on his mind. "You may put your panties back on."

Joy stood and looked down on Headmaster Johnston. The look on her face was filled with emotions. He was hopeful that it included lust, but could not be sure.

When she reached down to retrieve her panties, he saw what he had felt, there in between her legs was a very moist and swollen pussy. Headmaster Johnston's hard cock grew to such proportions that it scared him, never had his cock been harder. Boy did he want to bury it deep within the young wet folds. With the need to get her out of there, before it went to something totally inappropriate, he said, "Now Joy, I need you to spend your last few weeks here at school behaving. I don't need for anymore of your teachers to send you down here, understand?"

"Yes Headmaster Johnston, I will behave, and never look at another's paper again." With that Joy left his office.

As soon as Joy was out of the door, he stood and went to the door. Quietly locking the door, Headmaster Johnston returned to his chair and proceeded to beat off his hard cock. As his seed spilled in the Kleenex, he knew that next time he would not be able to resist. There can never be a next time he thought.

---

Days past, Headmaster Johnston was having difficulty sitting at his desk getting anything done. Thinking a walk would help clear his mind, he started down the hallway. Not really focusing on anything, until he saw a young lady bent at the drinking fountain, her skirt dangerously close to showing off her panties. Dang, this was not helping him.

He continued down the hall when he heard a fight. Two boys undoubtedly, this will help, he thought as he followed the noise. Moving to the center of the commotion, he was surprised to see that it was not boys that he needed to break up but instead two girls.

When he pulled the top girl off he was intrigued to find Joy in his arMiss "Care to tell me what this is all about?" he said to the girl on the floor.

"Joy wanted my boyfriend so she was beating me up to show that she is in love with him and try to get his attention. I was only trying to defend myself," said Fran from the floor.

"You, young lady, keep put," he said to Joy as he let her go. Reaching down, he offered a hand to the other girl and asked "here, let me help you up, are you okay?"

"Yes," said Fran as she willingly took his offer of assistance.

"This is your story?" he asked as she stood.

"It is exactly what happened, even ask the others here."

As Headmaster Johnston looked around the circle he saw that all the girls were nodding. Some with blank looks on there faces said nothing. Using his basic training, he soon realized that too many of these girls were on the Fran's side, thus they had to know that the fight was started by Fran, not Joy. But it was clear that he would need to get Joy out of here. "Are you interested in making a formal complaint Fran?" he asked, almost sure of the answer.

"No, it is okay" she said as the bell rang.

"Well, you had better all head of to class. You are already late" and they all started to leave, "not you Joy, I believe that we need to have a discussion about the use of force on the school grounds."

He watched carefully as Fran and her friends left, giggling to one another. With a quiet hallway, he asked Joy, "Now, care to tell your side?"

"It really did not happen that way, it is just that her boyfriend has always liked me and he is just dating her because I won't date him. She found this out and now thinks that I am off to get him. He always stops to talk to me and sometimes even tells her that he will catch up with her later. We are friends but nothing more. Fran is just insecure and rather than ask me what is happening, she assumed that I was trying to get him. She could not be more wrong. In fact, I think that once this gets around to him that she started this, he will dump her."

"The crowd was too one-sided; I knew it could not have been you who started it. But now they will believe you to have gotten into trouble and perhaps they will leave you alone. Good luck," Headmaster Johnston said. "Oh, and Joy, I am glad that you are behaving. I would hate for you to have to be punished again," he said, knowing that this was a lie.

She looked back at him, over her shoulder. "Now Headmaster Johnston, I think you enjoyed it almost as much as I," and with that Joy walked down the hallway wiggling her ass in a very suggestive way.

As he watched her go, he knew that she was right. His cock stained against his trousers, begging for him to take her. Now, instead of clearing his head so that he could get some work done, he was in a worse condition than he was just moments ago.

Back in his office he again stroked his cock with the image of Joy's wonderful red ass in his mind, as he had every day since she first came here a few weeks ago.

Joy had been wondering what she could do to get Headmaster Johnston's attention again. When he had her in his arms she had wanted to go down on all fours. But she knew that this would be a one time thing. She figured him to be a 'stick-by-the-book' kind of guy and that this was in a moment of weakness that caused him to do this. Still, she looked for reasons to be sent to the Headmaster's office.

Then one day it happened. While in Miss Kneed's English class, the same class that she had been caught cheating weeks ago, her teacher was in a bad mood and was tossing out unkind remarks to everyone. Quickly she looked down, great skirt, nice blouse, and knee highs, "perfect," she thought. With a smile she remembered the panties that she had put on just this morning. Now how to approach this to get the teacher to believe it was her idea.

After the teacher finished going to town on Tony, someone who really did not deserve it, she asked Miss Kneed, "do you really think that was necessary, everyone makes a mistake every now and again".

Her punishment came swift and even the simplicity of this caused her to smile inwardly.

"You, Joy, may go the Headmaster's office and explain to him that you are sassing the teacher," she said between her teeth. "Better yet, I will take you there myself," Miss Kneed said as she grabbed Joy by the arm, boosted her out of the seat, and pulled her down the hallway to the Headmaster's office.

Joy did not want to diffuse the situation so she tugged on Miss Kneed's hand "you can let go of my arm. I am coming."

This did more than what she had hoped it would, Miss Kneed just pulled her all the tighter as she said, "This is not your choice."

With that, she tossed Joy into the Headmaster's office. The somber Headmaster Johnston looked up at Joy, sat back in his chair, and crossed his arm. His look could stop a truck; he did nothing to give away that his cock instantly shot up at the sight of Joy as the same teacher who had sent her to him the first time pulled her in the room. He so wanted to spank that lovely ass at least once more, and her comment let him know that she enjoyed this as well. Patiently, he waited for Miss Sneed to explain her side of the story.

"This girl was sassing me and mocking my authority," she said with her sharp voice. "She chose to sit in class and tell the entire class that I was acting inappropriately, this from our little cheater. I think it's her turn to sit here for a bit so that you can teach her some manners."

"Yes, Miss Kneed" he repeated as he sat behind his desk, "I will teach her some manners."

With the idea of her punishment, she stormed out of the room. For a brief moment he wondered if she had done this intentionally, and that she came here because she was excited by the prospect of yet another spanking.

Headmaster Johnston just sat there; his arms propped on the armrest of his chair and the fingertips of his hands touching. He tapped the fingers together as he looked at Joy. This made her uncomfortable and she began to squirm in her seat. As the seconds turned to minutes she felt uncomfortable with the silence and said "she was being a bitch to Tony, he just made a simple mistake and did not deserve her ranting."

To this Headmaster Johnston just raised one eyebrow and continued to stare.

Joy, getting more nervous, began to wiggle in her chair. Desperately she wanted him to say something.

After another minute of silence he said, "I thought that we discussed that you would not get in trouble any more this year." Again silence pursued.

"I only was trying to get her to lay-off of Tony. She was being so mean to him and he never does anything wrong," she whispered. After just a few seconds of silence, the quiet continued to grate on her nerves and she began to squirm. She thought she had planned this out so well, she would come in, be placed over his lap again and have a spanking, perhaps more. What ever was going wrong?

After a long silence Headmaster Johnston said "well Joy, while your intentions seemed to be good in defending your friend, you must learn to not sass your teachers. It is not your right to tell your superiors what is acceptable. Obviously she felt that Tony was wrong or she would not have spoken to him that way."

"But she is such a Bitch" and as soon as it was out she knew she should not have said it.

"I forgive vulgar language only once. You are obviously in need of a spanking to remind your self that you do not talk that way to, or about, authority. Now young lady, come over to this side of the desk."

Joy, with both excitement and trepidation, for this time it was Joy who angered Headmaster Johnston, stood. She was amazed that her legs held her; slowly she walked around the desk and stood facing the desk. As she lifted her skirt she heard him say, "bend over."

In front of him, bent over his desk, joy began to shiver. Headmaster Johnston, smiling at the bright red thongs that she wore, slapped her right cheek and smiled as the bottom grew red where his fingers were. Then he slapped the left cheek.

He smiled at the red glow that was beginning to form on her lovely ass. The smile only widened when he noticed that not only did her panty color match her ass, but they were beginning to show signs of the moisture that lay hidden beneath. With the next slap on her now very red cheeks, he heard her moan and could control himself no longer. Slowly he moved her panties over to the side and inserted a finger into her very wet pussy.

12