Joys Private Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack... and she fell forward with the force, but she soon pushed herself back to his finger, a bit harder than he had anticipated.

He slapped her ass again and with enough force for her to move away from the finger that was inside of her. Again she quickly moved back to his finger.

Slap. Each time she moved forward from the force and each time she moved back harder against his finger. Slap... this time when she came back there were two fingers.

He asked sternly, "Now Joy, tell me why you really acted up in Miss Kneed's class?

Joy just moaned in complete pleasure.

Slap... and when she returned to his hand she was totally disappointed that there was no hand there. Again he asked sternly, "tell me why you really acted up in Miss Kneed's class Joy."

Headmaster Johnston's cock was so hard it hurt as it strained to get out of tight white underwear that he wore of late. Seemed that his cock was always standing at attention and these seemed to be able hide this fact a bit.

"Joy! You will answer me," slap, "NOW!" Smack, this spanking was a bit harder than he had intended, but he heard her intake and knew that she was as horny as he.

Joy stumbled with the words. "I was only trying to help out my friend Tony, teachers are always picking on him and I hate it when he does not stick up for himself."

Slap, "Well Joy, this seems to be the very thing that has landed you in my office, and now as I look at your ass, it is all red. Do you think that speaking up to teachers is a good thing?" asked Headmaster Johnston.

This time when she pushed away from the desk, she felt his wet fingers probing at her little brown rosebud. Not even sure she was interested in this she moved forward, away from the finger, but stopped instantly when she felt the slap of his hand against her ass. Joy stopped. Leaning over the desk, she waited until the finger, wet from her juices, went slowly into her ass.

Unaware, she moaned louder than before, this sensation was wonderful as he played with her ass. More, she wanted more. She all but screamed when he inserted a finger in her pussy as well. Finally, Joy realized what was happening and collected herself enough to speak.

Joy answered tentatively, "I am happy to have defended my friend. And I am happy to be here now."

Headmaster Johnston's cock jumped and grew. Now what should he do with his massive hard-on. He knew he wanted it rammed deep in her very wet pussy but he also knew that this would be a bad thing. "Joy," he said with a shaky voice. "Leave and do not come back again,"

Joy was amazed; she had not thought that she would be dismissed like this. She was a bit more confident that this time she would excite him to submission. But she knew that she did not dare push this further than he was willing to go. Standing, her skirt fell over her red ass. When she turned to face him, she saw all she needed; his cock was now huge and was almost bursting out of her pants. Figuring that they would both be in need of relief, she did not quite know how to approach the idea of them satisfying each other, so she walked out the room. Her hand touching her red ass, knowing that this would lift her skirt in the back, showing him one more time what he was missing.

The urge to call her back was strong, but he did not. Instead, he just quietly locked the door and did what he had done so many times since the first day she was in his office.

12