Joys Private Education Ch. 03

Story Info
With help from Ms Kneed, Joy finds herslef all tied up.
5k words
4.56
26k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her dorm Joy lay on her bed thinking about the afternoon. She smiled at the pleasure that she derived from the Headmaster. Joy knew that Miss Kneed was playing with herself. This gave Joy an immense deal of pleasure. She was sure that she wanted to have the attention of Headmaster. Perhaps, Joy thought, this would be just the thing to make Miss Kneed a person, less a prude, she chuckled.

The next day, Joy watched as Miss Kneed walked across the lawn. Instead of her stiff button up blouse that she usually wore, she was in an open blouse, almost showing her ample breasts. Her tight fitting skirt was cut just below her knee. Joy thought it was almost sexy. Viewing Miss Kneed from this vantage point Joy thought that the woman really needed a good lay so that she could relax. As she watched the boys gaze at Miss Kneed, it confirmed her thoughts. She almost felt sorry for Miss Kneed; it must have been years since she tried to be anything other than a wallflower. She could not be angry with her because she was the one who brought her to Headmaster. It was because of her that she had the most mind-blowing sex ever. But she was not going to allow this woman to get between Headmaster Johnston and her.

As she walked into the building she could not help watching the boys, listening to their comments about the new Miss Kneed. They actually found her attractive with her hair down, as opposed to the tight fitting bun that normally kept her hair up. Silently she giggled wondering if this woman actually did like sex.

She entered in the room, she walked past the prude Miss Kneed. Quietly she whispered to Miss Kneed, "he will never find you attractive when he can have my body. You should go back to being your prudish self." She then walked in the room, took her seat, front and center as she always did.

Class was uneventful, but she could tell that Miss Kneed was agitated.

After class, Fran cornered Joy. "I hope you are happy, Fred is all yours now. He does not want me."

Dumbfounded, Joy just stared. "I do not want to date Fred," Joy said. "He is a nice guy but of no interest to me, I have made that clear many times to him." She and Fred were friends, both knew that. Joy was sure that it had more to do with the fact that Fran was a mean spiteful person.

"You are such a bitch." Fran cried as she left.

Miss Kneed stood outside her door staring at the outburst. "I see that I am not the only person in the school that despises you," she said.

Joy, in no mood to be nice, looked at Miss Kneed she said, "at least I don't have to stand outside of a room to please myself as others have all the fun."

Thankfully it was Friday; Joy knew that her plans for this weekend would get her mind off all the nastiness involving Miss Kneed and Fran. Anything to get her mind off the man she wanted who could not have and the man who wanted her but she did not want.

Joy was on her way to a concert. She was late which caused her to drive a bit to fast. One hand on her cell calling Sue to say she would be late, the other trying to put on makeup to cover her sleep deprived eyes. With a glance back to the road, she found her eyes stayed away from the road to long. "Fuck" she screamed as she hit the car in front of her. "I will call you back, I just had a fender bender, think you should go on without me, these things take a while," she said to the phone.

Joy set down her phone and got out of her car. She then saw her worst nightmare get out of the car in front of her. There was Miss Kneed standing in front of her. How could it be that this woman looked exactly the same on the weekend as she did during the week. Joy noticed that she went back to her usual outfit, her hair still in its tight bun pulling her face tight, the same black skirt that went down to the ground, her starched white blouse with its frilly collar that always looked to be choking her. She recognized the mouth moving up and down as if she Miss Kneed was talking but all she hear was "blah, blah, blah." Finally, Miss Kneed's screaming brought Joy out of her trance. She quickly understood that this time she was not going to get off so easily, Miss kneed had been after her for a long time and now she had her.

"...just what are you going to do about this." was all that Joy heard Miss Kneed say.

What was she going to do about this? After saying a silent 'damn' Joy stuttered out the words, "I am so sorry Miss Kneed." The words came out slowly, Joy was sure that they sounded phony. She had to try to avoid police involvement. "Let's look to see how bad this is. I am sure that my father will fix your car for you."

"Just like always, your parents bail you out of everything. Why do you think that I want your parents to fix this? It has to be you or you will never learn anything." Miss Kneed screamed as she started to come closer.

Joy wanted to turn and run, but instead she just backed up slowly. When she saw the schools van come to a stop before her, she was grateful for someone who may be on her side. She was not sure if she was happy to see the headmaster or scared. She pointed to the headmaster just to get Miss Kneed from doing something irrational.

Headmaster Johnston came to the ladies and asked, "what is happening here?"

"We had an accident," said Joy.

"What we had," said Miss Kneed through her teeth "was a girl who was driving to fast, not paying attention to the road as I am sure that she was doing her makeup or talking on the phone or something of that nature when she plowed into the back of my car." Miss Kneed seemed to think that she was back in school, very much in control; she continued to slam Joy with each new word. Joy just stood there, totally dumbfounded at the turn of events. She now knew that Miss Kneed would not shut up. Joy's only hope would be to find a way to pacify this woman.

"I thought that you were moving, that I had more room between us." Joy needed to say something to come to her defense.

Headmaster Johnston just looked at Joy, then asked" why do you have makeup on your leg?" after a pause, while Joy tried to blend the makeup into her leg, he continued, "perhaps we should take this into the van so you can tell me your side of the story."

"You are not going anywhere with out me. I want the police notified. Give me your phone girl." The words came out disjointed but Miss Kneed did not want to be left out of this one, doing everything in her power to make sure she was involved.

Joy was not to sure that she wanted anything to do with a small vehicle, a Headmaster, and the tightest wound professor of her life, but she followed obediently. Anything if she could get out of telling her parents that she had yet another accident. Her parents had warned her that she would lose the right to her car the next time there was a driving violation. Already her insurance was too high, to top that, she was missing the best concert of the year. What else could go wrong this day?

Inside the van, they all sat in different bench seats. "Miss Kneed, what do you suppose is a worthy punishment for our poorly behaving Joy here?"

"Headmaster, you are the one who punishes, I think you should do whatever you normally do." Miss Kneed knew that she wanted to see Joy bent over the knees of Headmaster Johnston. She wanted badly to see her pretty little ass turn red as she was sure it would.

Joy was not sure if she were more humiliated at the prospect of getting a spanking in front of Miss Kneed or the idea of showing her ass. However, she definitely wanted Miss Kneed out of here. Before she could say anything however she heard the words of headmaster Johnston.

"I think that this may be as good a time to show Miss Kneed how I punish as any. Come here Joy," he demanded.

"No, no you can not do that here, headmaster, please," Joy pleaded.

"You are only going to make it worse on you if you do not obey."

Joy reluctantly got up to stand in front the the headmaster. "Assume the position, Joy." headmaster Johnston said in his stern voice.

Joy, rather grateful for the shorts that she had put on this morning bent over his lap. Unprepared for the slap to her bare legs, headmaster only said "you know you are not in the position unless your ass is bare. Now take care of your self then offer yourself properly."

Joy just lay there on his lap to stunned to move.

"NOW," came the words when Joy did not move.

Joy stood to undo her shorts; they slipped from her body to the floor of the van. She looked at the headmaster pleading, but saw that he was intent on spanking her bare ass, slowly her panties followed. She was too embarrassed to look at Miss Kneed but was sure that the old bittie would be smiling at the prospect of seeing her this way. Joy then bent over Headmasters lap, waiting for the first blow.

"Now Joy, why were you not paying attention to the road?" he asked.

"I was," but before she could say more, the hand hit her ass hard enough to be heard outside of the vehicle.

Miss Kneed smiled inwardly. She began to squirm at the idea of the pain that Joy was receiving.

SLAP, again she felt the fingers as they slapped her ass hard. "Please tell the truth Joy, you know that this will only make things worse. Why were you not paying attention to your driving?"

"I was talking to my friend Sue to tell her I was going to be late."

"You were" Slap. "talking on the phone," slap, "doing makeup" slap, "and" slap "no doubt going to fast." slap.

"Excuse me Headmaster Johnston, but the police have arrived."

Headmaster Johnston, thinking quickly said to Joy, "now Joy, you get your pants on real quick, we are going outside. you," He said as he pointed to Joy. "are going to say that you had a fender bender. That we were just trying to work it out. Use everything you have to make them leave. Then I will take you back to my home to finish the punishment."

Miss Kneed, not wanting to be left out said almost too desperately, "what about me, what about my car?"

"You play along Miss Kneed you can come with us. You can be my assistant in doling out the punishment to this naughty young child."

That was all Miss Kneed needed to hear. She opened the door and stepped out.

Joy quickly pulled her shorts up, she was hoping that she heard this correctly, that she would not have to tell her parents nor would she get a ticket. This was turning out okay.

Outside, she spoke to the police officer, assuring him that all was okay, they all knew each other and were going to handle this out of the system. Joy flirted with the officer, she thanked him for coming to her rescue hoping that next time she needed help; he would be there for her.

Not sure if he were stunned or just did not care, he got in his car to leave. No ticket, well that went okay. Then she turned to the Headmaster and Miss Kneed. "You will follow us," said Headmaster Johnston. He then got into the van, waited a minute for the others to get into their cars so that they would follow him to his home. He softly stroked his penis at the prospect of placing it inside the beautiful Joy. All the way to his house, he thought of what he would do first.

Inside the home, he smiled as the two women did exactly what he asked. As the entered the room in his basement, Joy stopped. Never before had she seen a room that was so empty. The corner had a small dresser, on the walls hung several items, most of which she new to bring torture. In the middle, from the ceiling hung ropes. She wanted to run, but was caught around the wrist by the Headmaster.

"Come now Joy, you don't want anyone to know what you have been up to, do you?"

Still struggling, he brought her to the center of the room where he clipped the wristbands to her wrists. He was pretty sure he heard her whimper, but at this point he no longer cared, she would either love this or hate it, but there was no going back. He wanted her in this position and he would have her, even if it meant that he would never work as a headmaster again. With her hands secured, he grabbed at her t-shirt and ripped it off her body. After, he undid her shorts which slid easily to the floor. "remove them" he said as he grabbed a perk tit into each hand. As she slipped each leg out of her shorts, he squeezed each nipple hard. He then slid his hands downward and he pulled her legs to a position on the floor so that he could attach her ankles to a confining device on the floor.

Joy stood there, not sure what happened. Her arms were above her head, her legs trapped to the floor, what exactly did he have in mind?

"I am going to get a cup of coffee, would you care for anything Miss Kneed?" he asked as if Joy were not in the room.

"Coffee would be nice headmaster," she replied.

Left alone, Miss Kneed circled Joy as if she were her prey. Joy wanted to say something but was sure that Miss Kneed would take advantage of her confinement so she kept quiet.

Miss Kneed then stopped in a position that she felt would give her the best vantage point to the spanking that she was sure was about to happen.

Joy just stood there, her body becoming limp from the position; she started to pull heavier on the ropes. She soon found herself pulling down hard on the ropes as her body bent in half at the waist.

After what seemed like hours, Headmaster Johnston finally returned. "Miss Kneed," he said as he handed her a cup of coffee.

Miss Kneed took the cup and thanked him.

This time Headmaster Johnston walked around Joy. With his coffee in his hand, he pinched her nipple with the other. Not expecting this, Joy lifted her body from his hand. He stood behind Joy, his free hand softly rubbing her ass. As she moaned with pleasure, he swatted her ass hard, smiling at the red mark that lingered as he removed his hand.

"Now Joy, let us continue where we were in the van, just exactly what were you doing when you struck Miss Kneed from behind."

Joy hesitated, unsure of what she should say. The hesitation cost her. His hand found her ass in a very unpleasant way. "I was just trying to tell my friend that I would be late."

"So, now that you are even later, what do you think that they are worried? will they be looking for you?"

"No, I told them to go ahead, I would have to miss the concert as I was just in a fender bender and it would take a while. They are all having fun."

"Do you want to have fun Joy?" asked Headmaster Johnston.

Miss Kneed, leaning against the wall, just watched in wonder, her admiration for Headmaster growing by the second. She wanted to be Joy at this moment. She wondered how one goes about this but was pretty sure that such a turn of events would never happen. It was here that Miss Kneed realized that her role was to provide young behinds for Headmaster to punish.

Joy desperately wanted to have fun but did not think that being tied to the ceiling would ever amount to fun for her. Her ass was rewarded with her thoughts by being provided with another slap. Now Joy was standing. She wanted to get out but did not know how.

Headmaster Johnston pulled Joys hips out from under her, she had no option but to bend. Again her ass was spanked. As her legs were settled back to the ground, something happened so she could no longer stand. This position forced her to remain bent at the waist. "This is better" she heard Headmaster say. As his hand found her sore bottom again she realized that from such a position she would have her bottom very exposed.

"Joy," Headmaster said softly. "I think that you need to have your ass more than spanked today. I think that I will have to slide my cock inside of your tight little ass, what do you think of this?"

"Headmaster, I do not" before she could say more, she felt his hand come down hard on her ass. "I do not" again she could not finish.

"Joy, no and not are words that you are not allowed to use, do you understand this?" he asked.

"Yes" she said.

"Good, now Miss Kneed, will you go to the top drawer there, I need you to bring me the blue bottle. I would like to make my penetration into Joy here less painful." Miss Kneed did as she was told bringing the bottle to Headmaster Johnston. "Now, I want you to spread her cheeks wide so that I can slip this inside of her little brown rose bud to feed it an appetizer."

Miss Kneed, unsure of what she was doing, softly placed her hands on Joy's ass. She could feel the warmth of her soft round bottom as she spread her ass apart. She watched in lust as Headmaster placed his hand on her clit and excited her to the point of screaming. Then the bottle of lube was inserted into the love canal of his desire draining the entire bottle into her bottom. Miss Kneed watched as so much oil was placed in that the extra slipped out.

"You want this don't you Joy."

Joy, enjoying the sensation of the cool liquid in her very hot hole, simply nodded.

Headmaster took his other hand and inserted a finger slowly into her ass. The oil coated finger, went all the way in with no issues. Joy's ass tightened around his finger unsure of the feeling of her ass as it was being intruded upon. Headmaster only moaned excitedly. He could feel her muscles harden around his finger and became overly excited at the prospect of this being his cock.

Headmaster then asked for Miss Kneed to return to the drawer to get a little silver egg. As she followed the instructions headmaster placed two fingers in her ass he started to pump them slowly in and out. He could feel the tension of her ass grab his fingers, trying to force them out. This made him long for his cock to replace his fingers.

Miss Kneed handed him the egg. With the vibrator on, he placed it deep in her already wet pussy. Joy screamed with pleasure. Quickly, the Headmaster removed his fingers from her bottom. Quickly he removed his pants and stood behind Joy, "control" he thought to himself as he slowly slid his hard cock into Joy's tight ass.

The much larger intrusion into her ass caused Joy to jump, but the constraints kept her firmly in place.

Headmaster could do little to contain his excitement. He could feel the vibrator through the thin membrane that separated the two entrances; her ass was grabbing his hard cock inch by inch, as the oil allowed him freedom of movement. Unable to contain himself, he grabbed Joy's hips and pushed his hard cock all the way into Joy's virgin ass.

Joy yipped in either pain or pleasure, as the Headmaster continued to slowly fuck Joy's ass. The Headmaster could feel himself ready to come with a final thrust, his cock exploded into Joy's tight ass. Joy's ass sucked all the juices from his cock, draining him completely.

Joy was breathing as hard as the Headmaster. He pulled his cock out of her ass, rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass. Joy was in a daze, her ass a bit sore, her pussy still wet, wanting more. The egg in her pussy along with the Headmaster's ass fucking left her filled, dazed and amazingly still a bit horny.

The headmaster stood in front of Joy, watching her face carefully. "Miss Kneed, get a warm washcloth to clean up our sweet Joy." Purposefully he left the vibe inserted inside of her. He then turned and went to the washroom where he took a shower.

Miss Kneed did as she was told. Taking a warm wash cloth she slowly cleaned up the mess the Headmaster had made. She slowly cleaned all the way from her pussy to the cleft of Joy's ass.

Joy, at first was repulsed by Miss Kneed's' administrations. But as Miss Kneed continued to slowly rub her ass, Joy felt herself relax as she let her legs open a bit. Joy's ass was still a bit sore and the warm wash cloth felt good.

Joy heard Miss Kneed gasp as her legs spread wider. The wash cloth then moved slower down her ass, gently washed her cleanly shaved pussy. As the washcloth slowly moved on her wet pussy, Joy felt Miss Kneed's tongue licking her ass from top to bottom.

12