J's Story

Story Info
A fantasy of hers.
2.7k words
4.34
14.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frisky. That was the only way to describe how she felt. Normally, on date night, she just longed for the control and discipline he provided.

She prepared carefully as she always did for their date. She took her time in the bath, washing slowly, shaving her legs and... other areas, warming the water as it cooled which refreshed the scent of the oils she'd added. She let out the water and dried off rubbing lotion all over herself without lingering though she wanted to. That would be for him to do tonight. She slid on her brand new underwear and his favorite garter belt and stockings and that almost too short, sexy, red dress and sat down to do her hair and put on makeup. She went a little heavy on the eyes since he liked that so much.

He was prompt as always and she tried to keep from skipping out the door when he arrived. He opened the door for her with a look that made it clear he approved of her wardrobe choice and his gaze lingered as her dress rode up and showed the top of her stockings and garter. She smiled happy to have pleased him and started thinking how she could continue to do so on this night.

The ride to the restaurant was short and they didn't speak much, just him asking if she enjoyed the music and her replying that she did. When they arrived, somehow, he was out of the car and opening her door before she even realized he'd parked the car. He offered her his hand to help her out and placed it on his arm as they walked in, placing his hand over hers in a somehow gentle but possessive way. He smiled at the hostess and asked for a table for two. She was a little unhappy with how friendly the young lady was but relaxed as he kept looking in her eyes instead of at the hostess. And she couldn't be too upset because the table they got was out of the way and as private as you could get in this restaurant. Perfect for her plan, she thought, as he pulled out her chair.

He seems to relax as they eat and they laugh and talk together for a while. When she feels like he's least expecting it, she lowers her eyes and slips her foot out of her shoe and slides it across the way to his thigh. He barely shows anything on his face but mentions the word "inappropriate" quietly. She smiled and slid her foot farther up, stroking back and forth along his inner thigh and not gently either. She was almost giggling as she heard the words "severe" and "consequences". She continued her assault, moving her foot up as far as she could when the waiter returned to ask about dessert. He was about to say "No, thank you" as she piped up and asked what they had. She was impressed that he kept his cool completely during the conversation since she could feel that her efforts were exciting him.

He ordered something sweet and chocolate and excused himself to the restroom, carefully keeping his hands in front of him as he left. She almost laughed out loud until her phone buzzed and she saw it was a text message from him.

"Your behavior has been unacceptable and you have ignored my warnings. You will wait exactly 2 minutes and then come to the Men's restroom. You will knock 5 times and I will let you in."

Shit. She was expecting punishment when they got back but now... here... at the restaurant... in the bathroom? Her heart beat very quickly and she had to concentrate to make sure she waited the two minutes. She worked hard to walk steadily to the restrooms and knocked as commanded. She heard the door unlock and saw his eye, looking very stern, as he cracked the door. He glanced around making sure no one was there and then grabbed her arm and pulled her in, locking the door again. He pulled her to the floor without letting go of her arm and looked down at her. She was nearly terrified but his look, while very stern, was controlled and his voice was quiet and measured.

"You seem much less amused with yourself than you did earlier, dirty slut."

She tried to apologize but he slapped her.

"You will not speak until you are told to. Your behavior was immature and unworthy of your position, dirty slut. You have caused me embarrassment and irritation. You were clearly looking for a particular reaction. You'll regret that you got it."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick, hard, throbbing cock. Her emotions flashed between excitement and uncertainty. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"I would tell you to suck it, dirty slut, but that would imply some sort of choice on your part."

He reached down and used his thumb to open her mouth and shoved his cock in forcefully, gagging her immediately. He kept his hand in her hair at the back of her head, keeping it from slamming into the wall, as he face fucked her hard and fast. He muttered curses and called her every awful thing she'd ever heard and some she hadn't. As he used her mouth she scrambled to get her knees under her and try to keep her dress from getting as wet as her panties already were. The whole scene was a dream come true for her. The public setting. The humiliation of being on a bathroom floor. Being used without any regard for herself. How submissive her position and how dominant his.

All too soon, she heard his mutters become the familiar grunts that meant he was close. He pulled his cock out of her mouth dripping her saliva onto her dress and stroked it furiously right in her face. She hoped, fiercely hoped she'd make her beg for his cum but it was immediately shooting into her face, across her cheeks and dripping down her chin. She fought the urge to lick it off and hold out her tongue to catch more. He looked down at her, the perfect image of a dirty slut, cum covering her face, sitting on the floor of a public bathroom, and almost smiled.

"We have dessert to eat, dirty slut. Rub that into your skin. And don't think this is nearly over. Not hardly."

She did as she was told and he helped her up and she looked at the spots of saliva and cum on her dress as she tried to straighten her clothes and hair. He unlocked the door and checked that it was clear and let her walk to the table in front of him. She felt eyes on her and she was sure they knew, knew it all. She imagined the other guests all whispering about what a filthy whore she was walking around with cum all over her face and dress. He pulled out her chair and they shared the dessert. He talked like nothing had happened as she stumbled over her words, feeling the thick fluid drying on her face.

When the waiter came with the check, she kept her head down, blushing furiously. He walked her to the car and let her in. He was smiling broadly when she glanced up at him. He was humming along to the music as they drove back. She considered speaking but, after his statement earlier, she decided against it. So, she remained silent as he got his bag from the trunk, helped her out of the car, and walked her to the door. He waited patiently while she got out her keys and fumbled to get the door unlocked and open.

Once inside and closing the door, he took her into his arms and kissed her fiercely. She melted and relaxed into him, kissing him back.

"Don't think you're off the hook, dirty slut. You know you place."

She tried not to rush to get undressed to just the garter belt and stockings and kneel in the usual spot. It felt familiar, even comfortable, even knowing she was about to be punished. And as sure as she was that he wouldn't be lenient or gentle, she was also excited at the thought. How harsh would he be? Could she take it? Would she have to use a safe-word? She listened as he opened his bag and laid out the toys trying to guess as to what each one was. He knew she liked to guess as they were used on her so he never let her see before that. She watched as he dragged a big stuffed chair into the center of the room.

"Kneel in the chair, dirty slut, with your tits over the back and your feet off the edge."

She did as she was told, holding very still as he tied her. He bound her wrists to the back legs of the chair, looping the rope under the chair and back out the front, tying them to her thighs just above the knee and back over the arm of the chair to the leg again. It wasn't pretty but it pretty much kept her from moving anything but her lower legs and feet. He checked the tension and knots and asked how she was, reminding her to tell him immediately if she felt any of her limbs going cold or tingling. He stroked her hair and kissed her cheek, whispering in her ear that he hadn't forgotten her "hijinks" at the restaurant and that were be no gentle warm ups tonight.

With that, he slapped her ass hard with his hand making her yelp and pull against the ropes which, as usual, did not give at all. As she knelt there, bound into position, helpless and, well, let's face it, dripping wet with anticipation, her mind raced through every fantasy he'd helped her live out in the past. How he'd pushed her past where she thought she could go every time but always just barely short of panic. And she was thrilled and frightened at the idea of where he would take her tonight. His voice broke her reverie.

"Wow, that made an even better handprint than I hoped. That... THAT is picture worthy." She almost panicked. He wouldn't. He couldn't. Could he? She heard the familiar electronic "click" of a pic being taken and started to object as he put the pic in front of her to see... on HER phone. When she calmed down, she had to admit, it was a great pic. You could see all four fingers and his thumb and the complete shape of his hand distinctly... on her ass. HER ass.

"Shall I delete it, dirty slut?"

She bit her lip and shook her head no.

"As you wish. Now, on with the punishment."

He stood to her left, placed his left hand on her back, and started spanking her... HARD! Every blow elicited a sound from her no matter how much she fought it. It stung and burned quickly and he kept going fast and hard. Again and again and AGAIN his hand came down on her stinging ass. All over it. Up and down, side to side. Sometimes hitting the same spot five or six times in a row. How could he keep this up? Shouldn't his hand be in pain by now? Oh God, please stop. Please, just for a few seconds so she could catch her breath. But no, the blows kept coming with no slowing down or lightening up. Then, just before she called out "Yellow Light", he did stop... which turned out to be worse. The blows made her almost numb and now the stinging and fiery heat came on in full force.

"Ow, owowowowowow!" she cried out... and he laughed. He laughed at her.

"You brought this on yourself, dirty slut, and you know it."

He slid his hand between her legs and fondled her, not gently as he usually did but not quite roughly. He found her VERY wet which she hadn't realized with the pain.

"Well, not ALL of you is in pain now, is it, dirty slut?"

She moaned in response as his fingers entered her firmly, sliding in and out of her slowly but with determination. He quickly brought her close to orgasm and, of course, stopped short. He brought his fingers to her mouth and without a thought or hesitation, she leaned out to lick and suck them clean.

"Oh, dirty slut," he said, pulling his fingers away, "did I tell you to do that?"

She hung her head and muttered no.

"Excuse me, dirty slut?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry."

"Back to it now, dirty slut. Pick a number, one, two, or three."

She knew better than to ask why.

"Two, Sir."

"That's the paddle, dirty slut."

She felt the cool wood gently rubbed against her very sore ass and tensed up at the thought of it striking her.

"You know that won't help," he said, chuckling,

"I think what would help would be you counting the strokes. Are you ready, dirty slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

Oooooh, it was worse than she thought. The paddle struck her and made her cry out and while she'd kept them inside earlier, tears started flowing.

"One, Sir."

The assault continued, not as fast but even harder than with his hand. She still shouted at every blow but she fought to keep count. Again, he took her to the very edge of her endurance. Again, when he stopped, it just made the pain more intense. She was panting and sniffling now. She heard the paddle hit the floor and the sounds of him undoing his pants and she it meant what she hoped. She felt his hands on her hips and his thick, hard, throbbing cock rubbing the outside of her dripping pussy.

"Do you want it, dirty slut?"

"Yes, Sir. God, yes. PLEASE, Sir."

"What is it you want, dirty slut?"

"Your cock, Sir."

"And where do you want it, dirty slut?"

She knew he'd continue this until she was pleading and it just erupted from her mouth...

"In my pussy, Sir. In my dirty slut pussy. Please, Sir, oh God, PLEASE. I need it. Please fuck me, Sir. Please fuck your dirty slut. I am yours to take as you please. I am yours to use for your pleasure. Please, Sir, PLEASE. I want your... Aaaaahhhhhh!"

She cried out as she felt his cock plunge into her, stretching her wide, and his hips slam against her reddened ass. Her moan mixed with his as her pussy accepted him. Just as she felt accustomed to it, he began to push into her, rubbing her raw, sore ass with his hips.

"What do you have to say about your behavior tonight, dirty slut?"

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Sorry for what, dirty slut?"

"I'm sorry for my immature and disrespectful behavior, Sir."

"What else, dirty slut?"

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you, Sir. It was wrong and I'll never do it again."

"You are forgiven, dirty slut... now, cum for me," he said as he began to thrust into her as fast and hard as he had been spanking her earlier. His cock pounding into her over and over as she knelt helpless and bound. She felt her orgasm welling up inside her and tried with all her might to thrust back into him. Suddenly, she felt his hand reach around and touch her between her legs, rubbing her swollen, dripping clit and she mind and voice exploded, shattering her world and driving all thought from her mind.

She came to her senses wrapped in his arms in his lap in the chair with the ropes still on her wrists. He had arranged her carefully on his lap so her sore bottom wasn't touching anything. He kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear.

"How are you, dirty slut? Are you well?"

"Yes, Sir," she said as she snuggled into him, smiling and sighing. As she relaxed, she heard the music from the car playing again and thought how much she really did like it... and how much she loved being a dirty slut... HIS dirty slut.