JTs Girl

Story Info
The wife and I meet JT's new friend at Hippy Hollow.
7k words
4.14
45.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MilesEms
MilesEms
12 Followers

It's a long way from Dallas to Austin, but by the time Rhonda and I were in our early twenties we were making that drive, or the one to the sun club near Denton, almost every weekend. The sun club was a lot closer, cleaner and really a better place for a couple to spend the weekend nude; but there was a lot to recommend Austin, not the least of which were the parties Hippy Hollow.

Despite being on the fringe of respectable society I guess that I tried my best to obey the rules, or at least most of them. And club nudism has a lot of rules: always carry a towel to sit on, look people in the eye, no photographs of strangers and, most important, no sexual displays in public. Many of those rules grew out of earlier times when nudists and naturists were trying to separate themselves from pornographers and sex workers in the eyes of the community and the law. Others were attempts to control some unsavory characters.

Our sun club was run by a European couple who had activities well planned and tightly controlled, and no casual visitors. The pool and sauna were always favorites. A plunge pool satisfied the owners need for a memory of home. Tennis courts and plenty of space offered healthy space to be active or just to be nude. The other members were pretty decent, kind and friendly as all real nudists are, but many of them were older than Rhonda and I. This was at the end of the days of free, safe love and if there were lifestyle clubs, we didn't know of them.

More than being open to the masses and covered with young people partying, the Hollow had a lot going for it. For one thing the Hollow was cheap recreation and it was near Austin's live music scene, not out on some dusty prairie with nothing nearby but cattle and redneck cafes. So those trips south included hitting the clubs at night and the lake during the day or sometimes the trip over to Hamilton Pool and the all night parties there.

So one summer weekend we planned to go to Austin, meet up with our friend JT, rent a room near Sixth Street and hit the clubs until closing. The following morning we planned a visit to the Hollow and a day of playing naked in the sun. A promising adventure, but the real hook for the trip was Tisa, JTs new girl. All of our friends were of a playful nature, but Rhonda and I were looking for another couple we could party with frequently. Neither of us had met her, but taking JT as his word, we expected something special.

Rhonda and I had a long and storied history that included some fiery fights and some very hot lovemaking. A beautiful half Cherokee, she could be viscously jealous or willing to partner swap depending on her mood. Almost as tall as me when she wore heels, she had perfect small breasts and a tight, athletic body. As a lover she was as good as any I have ever known and more important to me, as a nudist she was willing to shed her clothing at the drop of a hat, sometimes too willing.

That afternoon we arrived in Austin and checked into a motel not far from Sixth street. As fast as the door clicked to, I stripped off my clothes and jumped up on the bed, patting the space beside me. Instead of taking the hint, Rhonda went straight to the shower, emerging a few minutes later followed by a billowing cloud of steam and wearing nothing more than a towel wrapped around her hair. I loved the way that she was so cool being nude, but to my surprise she dug through her bag to retrieve her bikini. Before I knew it she was out the door and on her way to the pool so I pulled on some shorts, grabbed the room key and followed.

The pool was surrounded by a fence made of black metal bars and sat in the back of the hotel near the parking lot. Rhonda lay on her stomach reading a trashy paperback and the perfect arch of her back and ass pulled my eyes to her. That beautiful curve of a woman's back must be one of those images naturally meant to fit the nature of every man's brain. Straddling a chase lounge next to her, I amused myself by watching her and a couple of ladies that were laying on lounges on the other side of the pool.

"Untie me." Rhonda said turning her head and pressing her face into the chase lounge.

"What? Untie you?" I asked.

"Untie me, my top." Almost clumsily she pointed to her back.

I took a deep breath reached over and pulled on the bow in the center of her back. The fence provided no cover from the second floor of the hotel or from the parking lot. Even in Austin there were prudes that could turn a little fun into a hefty fine so I held my breath, waiting to see what she wanted to happen next. Rhonda lifted up on her elbows and closed the book, dropping it between us on the hot concrete. For a moment I thought that she would roll over on her back, but she turned her head to face the women on the other side of the pool and lay back down. They must have been watching because not a minute later one turned over and undid her top as well. I sighed and picked up Rhonda's novel and traded looks at the torrid pages and the amusing spectacle around me.

Less than twenty minutes later JT sauntered up to the fence. For a moment he leaned there, elbows on the hot black metal watching everything that was laid out before him. I nodded a greeting and leaned my head toward the far side of the pool. He replied with a nondescript wave; the edges of his lips curled up into a perverse smile.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Tisa? In the room getting ready," he said without taking his eyes off of the women.

Rhonda lifted up and propped herself on her elbows and looked at JT.

"You think that she will mind the Hollow?" I asked.

"Tisa? Shit that was all she yacked about on the way down here, being naked outside. I can't keep pants on the girl." JT grunted out a little laugh.

"I'm thirsty," Rhonda said sitting up and holding out her bikini top in front of her then began to put it on.

"Jesus Rhonda." I think the tinge of surprise and concern was clear in my voice.

"Hey, the rules say no glass and no running. Anyway JTs seen them before, right?"

"Sure have." JT said, keeping his attention across the pool.

Rhonda tied the string around the back of her neck. "Ready? Let's hit the clubs."

Thirty minutes later we were on Sixth.

JT was a musician by trade, a drummer, who supported himself mainly by shooting pool and repairing cars. So in order to get some funds we headed over to G's pool hall for a couple of hours. A big guy, JT had long hair that flowed from his head in curls and drove the women wild. He was never at a loss for a companion and only recently he had met Tisa at one of his gigs.

It took JT about fifteen minutes to find some guys that were both willing to game and worthy of the bet. That left me with Rhonda and Tisa to occupy ourselves while JT put together enough cash to make his weekend comfortable.

Rhonda had changed into a pair of tight blue jeans and a pink tube top. I always liked that top because I knew that sometime during the night it was coming down. She was always a dark tan and her long black hair streamed across her shoulders and halfway down her back like a silky water fall. It was all I could do to keep my hands off of her and most of the evening I failed, but she seemed to relish the attention never stopping me no matter where or how I wanted to cop a little feel, or who might be watching.

Tisa was sweet vanilla, a pale white. She was wearing a yellow top and a denim skirt so short that every time she climbed on a barstool anyone watching got to see her black panties. The top covered her chest in a strangely conservative way stopping at her waist, but with long sleeves and a wide collar.

After a half an hour at the bar we decided to get a table and entertain ourselves while JT worked. G's had some of the best tables in the state, true classics with good felt and bumpers, not the standard pool hall fair designed for durability over play. Even though I am not a player of much skill, I was soon having a good time playing cut throat with two beautiful women. From time to time JT watched us and some of the other guys in the place watched too.

Rhonda could make a pair of jeans scream sex as well as any woman. With each shot she would slowly bend over the table, hovering close to the felt, her ass on display to all those behind her. I could tell after half an hour that she was getting excited by the attention and when she caught a couple of guys staring, she started trying to leave the cue ball at their end of the table, the perfect setup for her next flash even if not the best setup for her next shot.

Something was coming. I knew that she was working toward a hot night. She stared nursing her beer, a sure sign that she had better plans in mind once we returned to the hotel. When she started fingering the edges of her tube top I just leaned back against the wall to relax and wait. Someone tonight was going to see some tit besides me. There was something about that woman; she had a way with those nonchalant little flashes that looked like some innocent wardrobe adjustment had gotten out of hand.

Tisa was not nearly as cool, but easily as sexy. Her drinking never slowed and by the time that Rhonda was starting to feel the heat, Tisa had taken to sitting on the stool by the table in a less than lady like fashion. She would lie across the table too, but her play depended more on luck. Still, when she would take the stick in hand she took it like she owned it.

After a couple of hours Rhonda headed toward the ladies room, leaving me with a long kiss that was meant to mark her territory for everyone in the room. The last time Tisa had gone with her, but this time I found myself leaning next to her on the pool table, waiting. I looked down at her bright round face and those big breasts held tight by her bra.

She looked at me with round blue eyes. "How long have you known JT?" She asked. The night was still early and her speech was already a little slurred.

"Longer than I haven't." I said watching my buddy taking money from two guys across the room.

"And Rhonda?"

"About as long." I tried to keep my eye on JT, if there was a problem, now would be when it would happen.

Tisa had another plan.

"So I'm the new kid on the block."

I felt her body pressing against mine and looked over at her again. She was looking down, leaning against me as if I were a post and working on the heel of one of her shoes. There was something about her, an upfront familiarity that was making me hard just from her touch. When I moved she leaned into me harder. I tried to guess what she would like tomorrow when nothing stood between us but manners.

"Hold still, my shoe is broken." Tisa said. She looked up at me for a moment as if leaning on a new acquaintance was something that was common as shaking hands.

She reached up with her left hand had held onto my shoulder while she worked. She fiddled with the shoe for some time. I looked up and for a minute thought I could see Rhonda in the crowd coming back from the restroom. How is she going to take this? I thought. The fear just heightened the excitement and I felt a serious boner coming on. Without thinking I grabbed my cock through my levis and pulled it up straight. Tisa noticed and looked up at me with an impish smile. Then as quickly as she had adopted me as support she let go, taking off her shoe and sitting on a stool while she fiddled with the strap.

"Fucking shoe. I may have to go barefoot." She said under her breath. Looking up at me, "Do you think they will let me go barefoot? I like going barefoot."

"I doubt it." I answered. "So how long have you known JT?"

"About three weeks." She looked at the ceiling, doing the math. "Three weeks last Thursday. He was playing at Savages."

"Really?" Though not my kind of place, I was impressed. JT and I had played in garage bands, but I had not kept up with his professional work. Savages was the top hard rock bar in the Fort Worth area. Getting a gig there was big deal for a local band, even on a Thursday night.

"I work there as a waitress when I'm not dancing." She grabbed my shoulder and jumped down from the stool.

I looked again for Rhonda. She had gone over to talk to JT and had stood there watching us for who knows how long. From across the room I could only tell that her sight was fixed on me, not what her mood might be. JT had finished his game and started walking our way with a tray of balls in his hand. Tisa, acting like nothing ever happened seemed to skip as she walked to meet him. I followed.

"Hey baby." Tisa said, planting a big kiss on JT's face nearly knocking the balls out of his hands. "Do any good."

"Better than I expected." JT grinned at me as he grabbed her ass with his free hand.

I turned toward Rhonda and met her, pulling her into me. A cold look met me at first, but the corner of her lips turned up into a sly smile.

"So what do you think?" I asked nodding toward JT and Tisa.

"I think I have something for you later." Rhonda quickly reached up and pulled her tube top out far enough for me to get a good look at her pert breast.

I never knew with her, what would make her horny and what would set her off. I picked up the balls from the table and together we followed JT and Tisa.

The rest of the night out was more of the same. Tisa proved herself to be one of the most honest people I have ever known, completely open and free. We danced and I'll admit I drank a little more than I should considering Rhonda's promise.

Back at the hotel I pulled off my clothes and crawled into bed. Rhonda climbed into the bed with me and turned her back. I slid up behind her, pressing against her warm skin. My left hand I tucked between her breasts as I pressed my lips against her shoulder. For a minute I drifted off.

That is when I felt her push back against me. It was our signal, one that happened most every night. Spooning behind her, either I would push forward, pressing my cock against her ass or she would push back. Either way it meant that we were about to begin and it didn't take more than a push or two for her hand to come back and grab what she wanted.

Too many men want to look at the perfect breast. With Rhonda I not only could see them, but I could hold them, cup them in my hands, press those perfect nipples lightly between my fingers, thumbing them softly. I kissed her back lightly as she released my shaft and took just the head of my cock between her fingers. She knew what I liked - where it felt good - that little split below the head. As I moved back to give her room to work, I pressed my knee up between her legs, holding it against her vulva.

Our dance may have been the usual one, but it was always worth it. Rhonda continued to play with my cock while my hand drifted down to open her hood and find her clit. Sleep was gone from my mind as I enticed her, pushing my fingers deep.

She gasped. She always gasped and that, along with being such an eager lover, made her more attractive, more beautiful that her lean body could be on its own.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Prove it." She whispered back.

I rolled her over to face me and pressed my hard cock against her hip. Our lips met, marking the beginning of a series of kisses that would last most of night. She loved the kiss and it didn't matter where it was. We lay beside each other and I searched inside of her for that round nubbin where slight pressure and a sensitive touch would start a round of orgasms. She swung her legs apart and after a moment shivered, wet.

"Fuck me." She whispered between kisses.

I rose to my knees as she relaxed back into her pillow. She twisted her long hair in a loose circle and let it drop over her left breast. It reached down to her naval and drove me absolutely wild. I kissed her nipple through the hair, then up her brown skin to her collar bone and neck and cheek. Again on the lips, a long, dark wet kiss and then I rose.

"Make it wet." I told her bringing my cock to her lips.

Eagerly she took me in. I held her head in my hands and let her suck me. I loved that sound, that sloppy wet sound that she made as she kissed me. Her tongue danced across the head of my cock working until I could take no more.

Fully awake now, I pulled away and moved between her legs. She reached down to take my cock and lead me to her. I plunged in again and again, pulling almost all of the way out before going as deep as I could. Rhonda sighed again, raising her hips to meet me and we kissed another long deep kiss that went on as I stayed on top of her.

We were in the rhythm now, the hallmark of our love life. Pressing my weight onto her I grabbed her ass and pulled simply because I knew that she liked it. She brushed my nipples with her nails.

There was a quiet knock that caught both our attentions. I stopped and looked up at the door and Rhonda looked too. As we lay there I kissed her, forcing my cock deeper into her, almost stretching, sighing, waiting for the knock again. We laughed.

The knock came again, but this time it was several light knocks together. We both looked at the door expecting to hear it again, and we did, on the wall behind the bed.

We had reserved two rooms together, rooms that were mirror images of each other. JT and Tisa's headboard was against the near wall just opposite of ours. The knocking came again, this time more rhythmic, steadier, longer.

I laughed. "Sound like they're having fun."

"He must really be laying the pipe." Rhonda agreed locking her legs around mine.

"Is that what he calls it?" I asked.

Rhonda just grinned and we fucked for a little while listening to JT and Tisa, wondering how loud they could get. The bed was big so I rolled over onto my back pulling Rhonda with me. She brought her knees up and started to rock her hips forward and backwards, lifting every so often only to drop back down hard.

Rhonda liked being on top, in control and soon she was working hard to grind her clit into me. It didn't take her long to bring herself to climax and I was more than ready. She sat arching her back and shuddered before falling on top of me. I thrust and thrust again until I was spent. Behind our headboard, muffled by the wall, Tisa's sharp cries made us laugh.

The next morning we headed to a pancake house near the hotel to get some breakfast. Tisa and JT were all over each other in the booth, far too overt for an early Saturday morning crowd of middle aged people with nothing but the promise of a day's work ahead of them. The room was tight with narrow aisles and the older couple in the booth next to us seemed more than a little upset at their antics. For our part Rhonda and I just watched and ate, pretending as best we could that nothing was going on.

Neither JT nor Tisa seemed to care. Out in the parking lot they continued their teasing as if they were the only two on the planet. We walked back to the motel to get our stuff before heading to the lake.

I had an MGB and before we left I took the top down. Rhonda had changed into her bikini top and cut-offs. She loved to ride in that car and drove it at every opportunity. There was a lot about that car she loved.

JT had an old Chevy Chevelle that was primer and waiting for paint. We always wondered if it would make the long trips, but it never let him down. So we loaded most of the stuff into his trunk and headed off with one more stop before the lake.

I hadn't paid much attention to Tisa when we left. JT had gotten ahead of me at a light and when I caught up with them at the convenience store on Bee Cave road where we were going to get ice and beer, he was sitting in the car. Tisa was already inside the store.

I went inside and found her at the cooler getting beer. I went to get a couple of bags of ice and noticed that her nipples were poking solidly against the fabric of her tee shirt. True to her word from the night before she was barefoot, but there was something else that was just not right.

MilesEms
MilesEms
12 Followers
12