JTs Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MilesEms
MilesEms
12 Followers

At the counter the clerk carded her. She patted her ass as if searching for something then looked at me with a grin. There was something strange about the way that that shirt hung from her shoulders, her nipples, her ass. As easy as a pick pocket she stuck a couple of wadded bills into my cutoffs and walked out the door. I pulled out my wallet and to the frown of the clerk and showed my identification.

The sale left me hauling four six packs and two bags of ice out to JT's car. JT met me at the trunk and after we had packed the ice chest I started back to the MG. I was almost there when JT yelled something about leading the way to the lake. I walked back over and stuck my head in the passenger side window.

Tisa sat there beaming. Her short legs folded Indian style, light blonde over alabaster skin. IN the floorboard was her bikini bottoms and sandals.

"Is that what you had on in the store?" I laughed, pointing to her shirt.

Grinning, she nodded yes.

In less than an hour we were pulling into the parking lot at McGregor park.

A lot has changed since those days. There were signs not far from the parking area announcing that the shoreline was clothing optional. It was a common rule that people didn't go nude until they passed those signs. But that didn't keep people from showing off and when a woman passed in a homemade knit bikini Rhonda reached up and pulled the string on her top. She stuffed her top in her back pocket as we gathered up our towels and cooler and started to the water.

As always I stopped right at the sign to lose my shorts. I like being nude and being seen nude. Here I could do it. Rhonda pulled off her shorts too and rolled them up with her top before stuffing them into our pack with my clothes. JT didn't want the delay, but waited while Tisa joined the us.

I tried not to make a scene watching Tisa, and Rhonda provided plenty of distraction, but Tisa had beautiful body. She was young and in good proportion with large breasts, another distraction simply hardwired into men's brains. Under the Texas sun, her skin almost glowed with the promise of a clean California tan. She also had a perfect ass, though not quite as athletic as Rhonda's. What struck me most was her natural attitude to being nude. It was clear that she loved every minute of it.

We passed out of the scrub that separated the parking lot from the lake and started looking for a place to put our things. After walking around two coves we found an area that was flat and big enough for the four of us.

It didn't take long for Rhonda to take my mind off of Tisa. We stretched out on the rock with an air mattress a piece and our big American Sunbathing Association beach towels. AS I lookied down those long brown legs from the small dark patch of hair over her pussy to her dark feet with bright red toenails, I suspected that Rhonda knew what I was thinking. She leaned into me and kissed me hard.

Rhonda and I had taken care of things early that morning so sex was on my mind, but not something I had to have that minute. Later we would have to find a way to make it work. JT and Tisa were another story. They were all over each other again and soon they were in the water splashing on one of the air mattresses. JT sat facing Tisa and she had her legs over his. They had floated away from the shore, propelled by their splashing and play. The air mattress was a big one, not the cheap kind from the convenience store that always breaks as soon as it comes in contact with the ground. Still it was not up to the task of carrying two people and it folded around JT and Tisa, wrapping them like the naked filling in a burrito.

JT and Tisa rocked back and forth for a long time before they both dove off the mattress and swam back to shore. I watched as the dripping wet pair climbed up the rocks toward out spot. JT got a beer, the first of many that day and Tisa stood over Rhonda and me dripping water and grinning.

Despite it being mid-morning the water looked great. Those were the days before sunscreen and Ban De Soleil was our oil of choice. It was SPF 3 and did nothing to cool the body from the harsh Texas sun. I grabbed my mattress and headed for the water.

Time slows when you are comfortably nude in a nude world. Travis is a deep lake and in the spring the water is still cool. As I lay on the mattress, feeling the cool water on my back, the hot sun on my chest, I slowly paddled with flicks of my wrist until I was close to the buoys that separated the swimming area from the boats filled with gawkers that cruised along the shore.

For nudists, gawkers cause some mixed feelings. For whatever reason they are not participants in the nudist world, only annoyances, so the first time that Rhonda and I went to Hippy Hollow and a group of day laborers took up residence in the bushes behind us, I felt it my duty to run them off. Rhonda seemed easy with the idea of being the center of attention, especially since they didn't seem to be much of a threat. She had a point I came to learn, there is something about showing off for the opposite sex.

I wasn't thinking of that day as I drifted off to the edge of the swimming area. All I could see was the sky through my dark glasses and all I could hear were the sounds carried by the water that just covered my ears. I felt like I was drifting off to sleep, sleep being something that I didn't get much of the night before. The idea of sleeping naked on an air mattress in the middle of Lake Travis suddenly scared the hell out of me so I sat up.

There was maybe twenty feet between me and the buoys. Moreover only twenty five feet separated me and a boat occupied by four women. At first the whole idea seemed odd, just women in a boat, no guys, but looking at them, their short haircuts, I knew they had to be gay, or at least two of them were. Still, they were clearly interested and invited me into their boat (I'm sure to drop me off on the far side of the lake, sans all but a plastic air mattress!) I declined and for the next few minutes I paddled alongside while we chatted and I did all I could to give them an eyeful. Sadly the cool water cheated my game.

Now I had a taste for it. I knew that if I could talk JT and Tisa into staying with the stuff that Rhonda would be happy to take a walk with me up to the end of the clothing optional area. Eagerly I paddled back as quickly as I could, getting to the shore only to find that Rhonda and Tisa had already left. The sight of nothing but hairy old JT lying naked by the cooler really let me down. I opened my hands as if to say "Where are they?"

"They went to the toilette, dude." JT grumbled before taking a pull off of a hand rolled smoke.

Dropping the mattress, I sat down beside him. "Some girl you have there."

"No shit." He said letting as little smoke escape as possible. "Her mother was a dancer too."

"So that's it, that's why she is so comfortable nude."

"Yep, check that out." JT pointed across the rocky cove to where a couple of college girls were settling in.

"Topless or nude?" I asked.

"No dudes, just topless." JT quipped.

One of the girls was wearing a halter that screamed tease. "I say nude, ten bucks?"

"Done." He pulled long and hard on the smoke.

JT was in a haze most of the time and it was hard to know what was going through his head. Today was no different. He propped his head up on a pack and we sat on the rocks watching the crowd slowly pass by and waiting until the girls across the way to decide our bet.

But I was starting to feel restless. The women in the boat had got me in the mood to show off. So I stood up and with a word to JT, started off along the edge of the cove to see if I could find Rhonda and Tisa. It was a beautiful day and a good number of people were lining the edges of the water and I felt good with nothing between me and the world but a pair of flips flops.

I hadn't gone far when I ran into the girls returning from the bathrooms. I gave Rhonda a hug that was a little to intimate. She was a little too teasing and made me wish that I had brought my towel.

"Where are you going?" Rhonda asked.

"Out for a walk, want to come?"

"Maybe later, I want a beer." She shrugged.

"I'll go. This is the coolest place I have ever seen." Tisa piped up.

"You guys knock yourselves out, I'm going back." Rhonda agreed.

Trying to gauge Rhonda's temperament could be iffy at times. Now she seemed honestly indifferent so as she walked off in the direction I had come, Tisa turned and followed me on down the rocky shoreline. For some way we walked along side by side taking in the scenery.

Hippy Hollow is not like a regular free beach in the sense that there is no long open sandy area where people stake out space with their towels and beach chairs. It is an area of steep coves that cut deeply into the side of the hill. How much shoreline is available is determined by the level of the lake. In those days the areas not directly against the water were covered with cedar and juniper and small oaks. The brush opened up in some places and was crisscrossed by tight trails in others. Here and there little paths led to the water, or spaces in the bushes where people take refuge from the sun and prying eyes.

As we headed down a narrow trail Tisa walked in front. As much as I liked to wave the flag, Tisa was drawing all of the attention. And each time we came upon some people going the other way all eyes were glued on her. My little hug with Rhonda had left my skin tingling and watching Tisa's nude back and ass was making me hot. I was starting to feel heavy. With each step I could feel a strong boner coming on and, without a towel, began looking toward the water for a place to jump in.

While some nudists guys, including me, like to have a little weight in our cocks, it is the rule that seriously aroused men cover up. Considering the situation, I intended to find a way to hide myself before someone noticed.

With each step I felt myself losing control. A trail crossed the one we were on and there, Tisa turned and noticed. She looked down at my cock and the look she shot back was the same as the one the night before in the pool hall. The effect was more immediate than a blow job.

"Why don't you see more people doing it around here?" She quipped.

"Probably because they would throw you in jail if you were caught. Nudists don't have sex in public."

"Somebody needs to tell JT that. We were trying to do it on the air mattress, but he couldn't get it into me."

The frank way she talked about fucking in public just made my matters worse. "So that was what the splashing was all about?"

"Yep, we were doin' it, or tryin' to do it." She giggled.

I was fully up by now and could hear voices coming up behind us. "Look, I have to get in the water."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because of this!" I pointed to my cock that was standing hard and upright. "Quick, somebody's coming."

She stepped into me as casually as she had leaned on me to fix her shoe the night before, pulling me close until my hard cock was hidden between us. She held tight, looking at me like I was her lover as some college kids passed by. As they walked down the trail one made some crude comment under his breath and the others laughed. Tisa held on, looking up at me with wide blue eyes and her impish grin. I relaxed my hold on her, but she moved from side to side, rubbing my cock between her belly and mine. She smiled as her side to side movements became more overt.

"Hey, I know how to fix this. You need a quickie." She released me from her embrace and took my hand. She quickly headed up the trail in the direction of the parking lot.

"Where in the hell are you going? The water is behind us." I argued.

"We don't need water. Let's go in here."

To the right was a hollow under a juniper, one of those placed where people went to get out of the sun. Despite the lack of real privacy Tisa wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me with one of the most tender, passionate kisses I have ever enjoyed.

"Quick sit," She said pushing me with both hands.

"What? We can't do it here!"

"You want me to do it with my hand?" She giggled. "I'd rather fuck." She kissed me again. "Come on!"

One spot beneath the juniper was worn clear of the small rocks and I quickly sat. Before I could get my legs out in front of me Tisa had straddled me, standing over me, pussy inches from my face. I couldn't help myself and pressed my tongue into her. The feeling of her blonde pubes tickled my nose. I licked her wet as voices passed on a nearby trail.

If someone had come down the trail between the water and the parking lot they would have certainly seen us. Rhonda and I fucked at the lake lots of times, but never at the Hollow and never in such a public place. So as Tisa lowered herself onto my cock a rush of adrenaline blew through my body like a roller coaster. Tisa giggled and played with herself as she bounced up and down. Once she caught me watching her hand on her clit and looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

But I didn't mind. The place, the voices, Tisa's alabaster breasts and large red nipples bouncing over me broke all of the rules. It was only a moment before she arched her back and shuddered. I couldn't help myself so I took her in my arms and rolled her onto her back, fucking hard until I joined her in orgasm. Then I lay there on top of her breathless. More voices passed and this time we quietly laughed together.

I said I liked to wave the flag, but walking down to the water to wash off the juniper needles and dirt, limp cock and all, was probably the most overt act of exhibitionism I have ever done. There were a few people around that cove as we both walked into the water, but all of them, clothed or nude, hippies or not knew why we were covered with dirt.

I washed her back and she washed mine. We waded into the deep where I spent some time washing her labia. And what I was afraid was a fish biting at the soft head of my cock, turned out to be her, pinching softly with her fingertips.

We sat on a rock for a little while, not talking and drying in the sun before walking back toward our camp and Rhonda and JT. As we walked, we talked, empty chat really, easy and comfortable. Something about our little tet-a-tet had made us friends and she seemed to open up even more.

When we walked along the final narrow part of the trail near our spot, I watched Tisa's ass again, this time a little differently. And stepping out into the open area of the cove I could see Rhonda, naked and brown in the sun with JT sitting cross legged before her, talking and sharing the same hand rolled cigarette.

Tisa kissed JT and I settled on the air mattress beside Rhonda. Like magic we fell back into our routines as if nothing had ever happened. Around lunch time we headed up to the parking lot to get hot dogs from the vendor who ran a stall up there and for the rest of the afternoon we just lay naked to the world.

That evening Rhonda and I walked to the car just as the sun was sinking below the western horizon. It had been another beautiful day and even though I had bent a number of rules and broken a few others I was feeling pretty good about myself. I pulled down the top on the MG and dropped the bags behind the seats. Tonight we would be heading back to Dallas, a long drive in the darkness. JT and Tisa piled their stuff and the cooler in the trunk of the old Chevelle and with a wave climbed in. JT in nothing but cutoffs and flips flops, Tisa wearing her trademark t-shirt and nothing more. The old Chevelle rumbled to life and as Rhonda and I fit ourselves into the MG they drove away.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Rhonda as I pulled out onto the main road leading back to Austin.

"I should be asking you. You're the one who got some today."

If the embarrassment in my face was as evident as the humor was in Rhonda's, she never said anything about it. There was no reason to hide it now. "How did you know?"

She reached over and grabbed my crotch, patting it firmly with her left hand. "Baby, I've seen it enough that I can tell."

We rode along in silence for about a mile.

"I owe you one." I finally said.

"Yes you do." She said. Then she pulled off her top.

So much for the rules, at least JT owed me ten bucks.

MilesEms
MilesEms
12 Followers
12