Juan

Story Info
My girlfriend re-connects with a former lover using Facebook.
1.9k words
2.97
21.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lysten
lysten
14 Followers

My girlfriend re-connects with a former lover using Facebook.

"Who is he, this Juan, who likes all your photos on Facebook?"

"Well, it's the Cuban I dated when I was au-pair in the USA. I coincidentally found him on Facebook a while ago."

I remembered Karoline telling me about a guy she was seeing when living in the United States for a year. A confession from the beginning of our relationship.

When Karoline was in the United States, she had a boyfriend in Denmark, but Juan had been too much of a temptation, and she had ended her stay over there going on a love holiday with him. It had been a very wild week and I only had the main features referenced. As I understood it, they didn't have the world in common beyond lovemaking, which in turn had been very good. Juan was very well equipped and a very good lover and Karoline had thrown away all inhibitions.

It was as if Karoline lived up sexually, from there on. When we went to bed, she was very warm-blooded.

Usually we have sex once or twice a week, but now it was almost every night. Normally it used to be me who initiated our sex, but now it was now very much Karoline who took the lead.

She could look at me with bedchamber eyes and say "I could use a relaxation of the vegetative nervous system" - an inside joke, or she could suddenly stand in the living room wearing nothing but a pair of black ultra-tall Louboutin shoes, corsage and her hair set up, asking "Do you want to join me in the bedroom?".

In the bedroom, our big black dildo "James" got quite a renaissance, she really enjoyed being fucked by the voluminous rubber penis. Previously, she only rarely allowed James into the game, but now he was so much in the hothouse.

One evening when I would climb her, I got the message "First James, as you very well know."

It became a pattern: First James, then my tongue, and finally my cock.

I had a suspicion that Karoline's lively Facebook chat with Juan in the evenings was related to her increased libido, but that didn't spoil the pleasure, I just enjoyed all the good sex.

Karoline got the habit of sitting with a blanket around her and the PC in her lap while chatting. Several times I noticed that her one hand was very active under the carpet, and on one occasion I am sure she had an orgasm.

I was on my way to the kitchen to make coffee, but remembered something I had to ask her about, and in the door to the living room, I saw her had leaned back and her right hand being busy under the blanket.

Her eyes were closed, she was obviously in a completely different place, and just then I could see her facial expression change, from total tension to great relaxation. A small groan escaped her, as the orgasm rolled over her.

Then one day Karoline told me that Juan had informed her that he was visiting to Copenhagen.

"Will you meet him?" I asked - apparently, a silly question.

"Yes, of course, what did you expect," she replied.

"When will he arrive?"

"Already on Friday," she said with a big smile.

It was obvious that Karoline welcomed the meeting and had many thoughts on the subject. She, who otherwise rarely lets a hairdresser near her beautiful long natural blonde hair, suddenly needed a haircut, and there were many considerations regarding this.

I was asked for advice on hairstyles and when I stumbled across a photo where she was newly cut and said that she was very good looking with the hairstyle, it was as if things feel into place for her. She ended up with a haircut much the same way, with hair almost to her shoulders, in a length where she was still able to put up her hair - a style which she knew looked good, exposing her slender neck and shoulders.

On the same occasion, she had her nails done. Artificially new nails, long, beautiful, and very feminine, and very, very sexy.

In the evening, I got a surprise when she revealed a completely smooth pussy.

"I wanted a Brazilian, but the girl in the salon persuaded me to get it all off."

It looked very inviting, not a single hair, neither above, around or below the pussy.

It was a very exciting experience to bring James into this appetizing cunt. He slipped unusually lightly in, despite his size, and since I apparently was a little too slow in pace, she put her hand over mine and helped me to encounter the black dildo in and out of her crotch in a blistering pace, which quickly brought her to a loud orgasm.

When she had recovered a little, she asked me, as it was now customary, to lick her.

When I had been around the pussy and clitoris she raised her legs, and pushed me farther down, and I let the tongue circle around and over her pink little hole, something I could sense was just what she wanted. I could feel how her entire abdomen contracted.

Finally, she allowed me to fuck her. Penetrating her, she was as silky smooth in the inside as she was smooth on the outside, and shortly after we met in another orgasm.

The following Friday Karoline really took great care in presenting herself.

A new tight fitting royal blue colored dress and matching new very beautiful and very high-heeled open toes shoes, with a small strap across her forefoot. The dress highlighted her slender waist and well-fitting breasts, and the shoes gave her a beautiful posture with a nice bulging butt.

The hair put up, perfect make-up and newly painted signal red toe and finger nails.

The dress had a zipper on the side, and after fighting for bit - the new long nails did not make the task easier - she asked me to help her.

In the battle with the zipper I got a glimpse of her bra. I don't think I've seen her wearing it ever before outside the bedroom. It lifts her breasts without covering them, more presenting than revealing - very sexy.

Altogether she made an overwhelming impression. I barely remember her looking so inviting ever before.

I wished her a good night and in order not to ruin her make-up, I only kissed her goodbye on the cheek. She disappeared out of the door, leaving only the seductive scent of her perfume, Molecule.

Her appearance, and especially that she ventured off wearing this bold bra set thoughts in motion, and I found myself wondering if she might be unfaithful to me. The thought gave me a bellyache, but at the same time I was also quite exited, and when the internal images began to take shape, I took advantage of being alone, laid me on the bed while a film showing Karoline in various erotic escapades played in the back of my mind.

My thoughts went back a few years when we visited the Tucan Sex Club, being in the area for other reasons. We got rid of our clothes and went in. But it was a boring Thursday and the place didn't hold many visitors, but we fell into conversation with a nice guy when we were splashing around in the pool.

It turned out he was a friend of the owners, and he told a lot about the place. At one point, he offered Karoline to show her the new build steam room. To my surprise, she accepted, they left the pool and disappeared out of sight.

I thought it took quite long before they reappeared, both a bit red and quite flustered.

The guy disappeared again, but then came back with a bottle of water for Karoline, who jumped back in the water to me.

At night, we stayed over at the Tucan club, and was all alone on the premises.

Going to bed it was apparent that we were going to have sex, but Karoline surprised me as she straddled me, but instead of moving down on my cock as I expected, she climbed up higher, way up so that her pussy was over my mouth.

It was obvious what she expected of me, so I licked her long and hard. Meanwhile, I caressed my cock, excited by the situation.

I could feel she was getting increasingly excited, and finally it was just before. She moved back down on my cock, where she rode us both to orgasm, hers much more noisily and violent than usual.

I've always wondered if she had sex with the stranger in the steam room that night in Tucan. And if it was a mischievous impulse which later caused her to lure me to lick her pussy with me being unaware that I was acquainted with the outcome of her adventure. The subsequent pool visit had obviously removed all traces of semen and pussy juices, but the idea was very naughty, and I got a violent release there on the bed, with Karoline's evening with Juan in mind.

It was a long evening, and although I found an exciting movie on one of the TV channels, my thoughts kept returning to what Karoline was doing. Making love and being excited we had often centered on the topic of Karoline getting fucked by some stranger, both she and I found the idea very exciting. In fact, she has more than once said that when I was fucking her from behind she always imagined it was a stranger fucking her.

In all the years, we've been a couple, Karoline has never had any strange cock and told me about I, but once she got close.

For the fun of it, we had reflected on a notice in an online forum, a couple seeking another couple for couple's fun in the bed. We met with the couple in town and had dinner together. Found out of our chemistries fitted together, and some weeks later we visited Marlene and Brian in Elsinore.

I remember Karoline was in skirt and blouse, but without panties, and underneath the skin-tight skirt she was only wearing a white garter belt and white stay-up's, but no panties.

It took a while to reach the evening's real purpose, but Karoline and I had beforehand designed some cards with naughty tasks, and when we started playing the cards, the action started. First all four of us little by little lost most of our clothes, and when we were all nude, we continued into the couple's large bed, bringing the cards with tasks.

It got a little messy then, but I remember Karoline laying on the bed heavy snogging Marlene. Behind Karoline, Brian crept up on her. Feeling Brian, Karoline reached a hand behind her back, grabbed his cock and eagerly started masturbating him while she and Marlene kept tongue kissing.

I also think Marlene's fingers were caressing Karoline's pussy.

There was a lot more action, but none of the pairs seriously crossed the limit and had sex with a foreign partner.

But the next day Karoline told me that she had hoped Brian would enter her, and that was why she had masturbated his cock, trying to get him to fuck her, but unfortunately without success.

It was one o'clock, and I was heading for bed when I received a text message:

"Hi Honey. Fantastic evening. On the way to Juan's hotel for a nightcap. Don't wait up. Sweet dreams."

If the evening had been long, the night was, to say the least, not shorter. I do not think I closed an eye that night!

To be continued ...

lysten
lysten
14 Followers