Juan Gets Mace(d)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right, and we erupted in laughter. But, I had achieved my goal. I was next to Mace on the floor, with no one else beside me.

"Do you all call me Blondie?" he asked.

"Only when you're not around," Bruce answered.

"Even you?" he asked, looking at me.

"Even me."

Once we stopped laughing and trolling each other, I rolled onto my right side and stared at Mace. He was on his back, under the sheet. I put my hand on his chest and played with the hair that protruded from the veed neck of his shirt. When he looked at me, I kissed his nose.

"Juan," he warned.

"Shhh. It's nothing."

I slid my hand under the sheet, up his shirt, and played with his chest hair. Mace tensed, then relaxed.

"Take your shirt off," I pleaded. He didn't, but he pulled it up, and I tickled his stomach and sides. As I tickled lower, Mace tensed. I wanted to move to his cock, but I knew he'd recoil if I did. So, I moved my hand to his face and traced it with my forefinger. I started at his widow's peak, and traced down to the tip of his nose. I then traced back up to his eyes, encircling them both. I traced back to the tip of his nose, down his philtrum, and across and around his lips. He pursed his lips as I did. His lips were so full and smooth and soft, I moved my face to them and kissed him. To my surprise, he kissed me back, rolling into me. I opened my mouth, and he responded by opening his. Our tongues danced and fought. When the kissed ended, he said "I'm sorry, Juan. I can't do this."

He rolled his back to me. I moved behind him and tried to put my arm around him. He wouldn't have it. He pulled his hands to his chest and tensed against my touch. I hugged him. It was like hugging an ironing board. I had overstepped. I backed off, rolling onto my back and sleeping next to Mace, but not touching him.

*****

The next morning, Mace was the last to awake. Avery, Bruce, and I were having coffee on Bruce's patio and gossiping while Mace slept.

"His dick is huge," I said.

"Did you touch it?" Avery asked.

"Not directly. But, while I laid on him, he started to get hard. It was like the stay puff marshmallow man. It kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger."

"Bigger than Malabar?" Avery asked. Avery was very proud of his long, thick cock and called it Malabar.

"Sorry, Avery," I said. "But, I think Malabar's got a rival."

Mace stepped onto the patio. We all fell silent, giggling. Mace was no fool.

"So, were you talking about me?" he asked.

"No," we all responded, in unison.

"And, that's why you shut down when I stepped out. You really are the Golden Girls, aren't you?"

Mace did not wait for our answer. He turned, retreated into Bruce's apartment, and started gathering himself into his backpack. But, from that moment, Avery, Bruce, and I started calling ourselves "the Girls" or "the GGs."

I joined Mace in Bruce's living room. "Hey, Mace," I started. "I'm really sorry about last night."

"Don't be," he said. "I knew what was going on. I like being touched. Up to a point."

"So, we're cool?"

"Very."

"Awesome."

"Yes, we are awesome," he agreed, hugging me and kissing my nose.

When he was gone, Avery accused me of being in love with him.

"I'm not," I protested.

"Well, you're at least in lust with him."

"I am," I admitted. "He's hot, a great kisser, and he has a huge cock. I'd love to bed him."

"You kissed him?" Bruce asked, surprised.

"Yes. Last night. For a second or two."

"Oh, Puta, it is more than lust," Avery accused. "I see the way you look at him. Like he's your first puppy."

"It's not more than that," I lied. It was, and I knew it. I just didn't know what to do about it.

Chapter Four

Mace was off to Chicago the following weekend to meet John. I had grown to hate his weekends away. I fretted for him, and I missed him.

The GGs went prowling Friday night. I was the last to choose, settling just after midnight on a blonde kid named Timmy. Timmy and a friend were in from Ocotillo, and the vultures were circling. I decided on a rescue mission. They had no place to stay, so I had to take the friend to take Timmy. The friend was okay, but Timmy was adorable. He looked like River Phoenix in My Own Private Idaho.

By the time we got back to my apartment, it was clear the boys were X-ing. I swallowed one of my own, poured myself a tequila, and told them to make out with each other while they got undressed. I settled back into my favorite chair, sipped my tequila, and watched the show.

They went after each other pretty hard, kissing and licking and sucking each other. By the time Timmy filled his friend's mouth with cum, I was ready to go. I led them both to my bedroom, laid them on their backs on my bed, and then laid them, taking Timmy first. When he came, I lowered myself to him, smearing his cum in the hair on my chest and stomach. Then, I pulled out, switched condoms, and finished in his friend, fucking him furiously.

I didn't want to sleep three to the bed. So, I brushed my teeth, and moved to the couch.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of fucking. I didn't know who was fucking whom, but it was clear one of the kids was getting pounded pretty hard by the other. I put my Walkman on and popped in a cassette so I wouldn't have to listen to it.

I made coffee and a chorizo scramble. Once my bed stopped rocking, I knocked on the door, stuck my head in, and told the kids to get dressed.

In the light of my kitchen, the kids looked really young. I wanted to ask how old they were, but I was afraid the answer would disgust and embarrass me. Instead, I hastened their exit.

"When you're done eating, you need to go. If I need to drive you back to your car, I will."

"We don't have any place to stay tonight," Timmy pleaded.

"I'm sorry, kid. But, you can't stay here."

"We'll make it worth your while," Timmy's friend chimed in.

I was a libertine, and I was tempted. Wisdom prevailed, and I said "No." When Timmy tried to explain they couldn't afford a hotel room, I suggested they return to Ocotillo.

It took a little shepherding, but I was able to get them out of my apartment before I re-considered my conviction and Pipi's head prevailed over mine (I called my cock "Pipi"). Once they were gone, I stripped my bed and vacuumed my mattress. I wanted their smell out of my place.

I met Avery and Bruce at Hamburger Mary's that afternoon. Timmy was at the bar, his friend nowhere to be seen. Timmy stared at me as I ate, and I decided to lure him to the bathroom. I bet Avery and Bruce a tequila each that the blonde kid at the bar would follow me to the bathroom and blow me, not cluing them in to the fact that I had fucked him and his friend the night before. It was a chippy bet, but they didn't know it. Timmy was through the bathroom door before it swung shut. I pulled him into a stall, forced him down on the toilet, and quickly fucked his face. As my orgasm started to shake my legs, I pulled out and came all over the front of his shirt, which was the same black shirt he'd been wearing the night before.

"Hey, I have to wear this tonight," he whined.

"Sorry," I said, finishing the paint job and then tousling his hair. "Thanks for the blowjob, kid."

I returned to the table to collect my tequilas. Timmy stayed in the bathroom.

"Did you tie him up?" Avery asked.

"No, but I sprayed all over his shirt. He's probably trying to wash me off. He's in from Ocotillo, and he didn't bring another shirt."

"You're the worst," Bruce opined.

"Actually, I'm simply the best," I corrected him, echoing Tina Turner. "Better than all the rest, better than anyone . . . aren't I, Avery?"

"I hate to admit it, but Puta's pretty good," Avery offered. "You know what they say, practice makes perfect. And, Puta gets plenty of practice."

*****

Since I had gotten day drunk and blown, I planned to stay in alone Saturday night. A 7 p.m. knock on my door ruined my plans. I saw Timmy through the peep hole. I didn't want him in my apartment, so I urged, "Go away, Timmy." For effect and finality, I added, "I'm done with you."

"I've got nowhere to go. And, I'm out of money."

"Those are Timmy problems, not Juan problems. Get money from your friend."

"He got picked up this afternoon. Right before I ran into you. I have no idea where he is."

"Timmy," I was softening. "I'm sorry. But, I need to study tonight. I can't let you in."

"Please," he pleaded. "I've got nowhere else to go. If you let me in, I'll let you fuck me raw."

I unlocked to door, opened it, and demanded "Get in here."

"Thank you."

"Sit down," I ordered. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"You're young, Timmy. And stupid. You're not to let anyone fuck you raw. Ever. You got it?

"I haven't."

"Don't. You're too young to die."

"Alright," he relented.

"Promise me," I insisted.

"Fine. I promise."

We sat quietly. I wanted him to soak in my admonition. He broke the silence by asking again if he could sleep on my sofa.

"Yes. But, you don't owe me anything in return. You got it?"

"Yes."

I studied while Timmy watched TV. I ordered pizza, and we ate it on the living room floor and talked. Timmy was young, but cute and sweet. As it got later, Pipi started to work on me. I finally gave in to him.

"You ever fucked anyone, Timmy?"

"Just my friend, Scott. Just once. This morning."

"Come with me. I'm going to teach you how."

Timmy sprang up like a shot and passed me on the way to the bedroom. We stripped and climbed into bed. I fucked Timmy as slowly as I could, milking his ass with my sheathed cock. Once I came, I lowered myself to his teen cock and sucked him dry, teaching him how to give a proper blow job.

We talked as I waited for him to bounce back. His parents knew he was gay and didn't care, as long as he "didn't bring that shit in their house."

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Sure."

"You just swallowed my cum. Isn't that dangerous, too?"

"Not really. It's just hysterical propaganda from the homophobes who don't want guys sucking each other's cocks. You should probably avoid it if you have an open sore in your mouth or have just been to the dentist, but otherwise it's as safe as letting a guy come on your chest."

"Or your shirt?"

"Or your shirt."

When Timmy was ready, I sheathed him and let him take me missionary style. I coached him on dick control, but he was only 18 and came way sooner than I wanted. When we were finished, he slipped his briefs on, and headed toward the couch.

"You can stay in here."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

Timmy curled up on his side, and I curled up behind him, wrapping my arm around him. He put his hand in mine, and we fell asleep.

The next morning, I let him blow me, offering guidance as he did. I told him to start by licking around the head, then take the tip in his mouth and circle it with his tongue over and over to get all the nerves riled up. I then had him suck me, using his hand on my balls while he slowly slid up and down my cock. I told him about edging the guy to the brink of orgasm and then backing off. I told him he should not let the guy come until he wanted him to come. I then told him how he could use his hand and mouth in unison to force the guy to come even if he didn't want to yet.

I held Timmy's head on my cock while I filled his mouth with cum. I then told him he could spit it in the sink or swallow it, whichever he wanted. He walked to the bathroom, so I think he spat.

As he walked back toward the bed, I decided I wanted him to fuck me again. "Go as slow as you can," I insisted, as I took him missionary style again. He lasted a little longer than the night before, but not much.

I cleaned myself up, fed him, and tried to send him on his way. As he stood in my doorway, I could tell he was moonstruck. I gave him twenty bucks for gas or whatever, in case he needed it. He thanked me and asked if he could come back the next weekend.

"Sorry, kid, but this is the end of the line for you and me. I can't keep you out of San Diego, but it's nothing but 'hi' for you and me from here on out. Find someone your own age and fuck him silly."

"What if I'm in love with you?" he asked. I knew it. Goddamned moonstruck kids.

"You're not. Just like you're not going to be in love with the next guy who fucks you. Or the next guy after that. Even though you'll think you are. Now, get out of here. Go find your friend. Tell him what I told you. And, for God's sake, Timmy, play safe."

He started to walk away. I stopped him.

"Timmy?"

"Yeah."

"I don't mean to be a dick. But, don't ever show up here again. You got it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

Chapter Five

Monday night, I made dinner for Mace after the gym. I hated asking him about his visit with John, but it would have been rude not to. I barely listened as he shared their weekend with me.

After dinner, I studied while Mace read. We were on opposite ends of my sofa, and our legs were intermingled. I held Mace's right foot in my left hand. I was so engrossed in my work, I failed to notice when Mace faded into sleep. I unwound us without waking him, and covered him with a blanket.

I don't know what time he moved into my bed. I woke up with him behind me, his hard cock pressing against my ass. I couldn't help but press back against it.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"It's only 5:45," I answered, rolling over and facing him. "When did you come in here?"

"I don't know. I don't think it was very long ago."

We laid there face to face and talked. I have no idea about what. For some reason, we whispered. The whispering added an element of intimacy.

I desperately wanted to kiss Mace. I felt like I could. But, I didn't. Maybe I didn't want to repel him. Maybe I wanted to respect what he was trying to do. I hoped it was the former, because the latter was out of character for me. And, I didn't want him to change my character.

It was 7 when we finally got up. I had been hard for at least 75 minutes. My balls were aching, and my cock was leaking. I could feel the wet spot on my briefs. I couldn't decide if I should hide it from Mace or let him see it. I went for convenience over discretion, walking to the kitchen to start coffee hard and in only my briefs.

When I turned to go to the bathroom, Mace was standing in the doorway, still in the shorts and shirt had worn over the night before. He was smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching you."

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful. You really are. The way you look. The way you move. It's quite something."

"It's just me."

"There's no 'just' about it."

I didn't respond with words. Instead, I spread my arms wide and slowly turned 360 degrees.

"Here I am. In all my glory."

"You're being facetious. But, it really is glorious. You are a beautiful man, Puta."

Mace had never called me that. He had always called me Juan.

"You're not so bad yourself, Blondie," I said, walking toward him. Although that's all Avery and Bruce called him, I had never done it to his face. I had always called him Mace.

I wrapped my arms around Mace and pressed my body to his. We were cheek to cheek, chest to chest, and cock to cock. We were hard against each other. I had a nice cock, but he dwarfed me.

The air in my apartment seemed thick. We were on the knife's edge as I realized I had been wrong about Mace and that he may consider me an option.

I lightly brushed my lips along his neck. He shuddered when I did. I gently kissed his cheek and his chin before pressing my lips to his. He opened his mouth, and I licked the morning off his tongue. As we kissed, I pressed my cock to his, and he pressed back. We were headed for the fall when Mace pulled out of the kiss.

"Fuck, Juan, why do you have to be so fucking awesome?"

"You bring out the best in me," I answered, more honestly than I had intended.

"I should go," Mace retreated, breaking the spell and pulling out of my arms.

"You're right. You should be a good boy. You wouldn't be happy being a bad boy. At least not for very long."

After Mace left, I buried a dildo in my ass and jacked myself senseless. I came imagining that it was Mace buried inside me.

*****

Mace returned home to his family and to John for Thanksgiving. I stayed in San Diego, partying with Avery and Bruce Wednesday night, sleepwalking through dinner with my parents on Thursday, and returning to the prowl Friday night. Bruce was with his brother and sister, so Avery and I were stalking together. I quickly grew bored and decided I wanted Avery to fuck me. He was easy to convince.

We went to my place. We stripped as we made our way to my bed. I pulled Avery down on top of me and buried my tongue in his mouth. We made out hungrily as we ran our hands over each other's body. He loved the hair on mine. I love the hairlessness of his. And the smooth, soft skin.

"Fuck me," I insisted. Avery reached into my bedstand, pulled out a Magnum that I stocked mostly for these booty calls, opened it, and handed it to me. I rolled it onto Malabar and rolled onto my stomach. It was easier to accommodate Avery when he took me from behind.

Avery lubed me up and slowly pressed Malabar into me. I was needy, and I took him as easily as I ever had. Avery lowered himself onto me and took my hands in his. Avery liked to talk while he fucked, which I could have done without. His mouth was at my ear and he started the "yeah, take that big black cock"s and "oh, your ass feels so good around my big black cock"s as he drove over and over into me. He was rapacious.

As he almost always did, Avery hit my prostate, and I started to float away. While I floated, Mace took Avery's place. Mace was fucking me, sweating on me, babbling in my ear, and sucking on my neck. I was lost in it. I vaguely felt Mace drive deep and grunt, pull out, roll me over, and finish me with his mouth. I cried out when I came, arching my back and filling Mace's mouth and throat with my cum. I was soaked with sweat and delirious with happiness.

I was shocked back into reality by Avery's deep voice.

"Fuck, Juan, that was the biggest load you've ever given me. I thought you were never going to stop coming. I got all the protein I need for the day."

I couldn't speak. I couldn't believe it was Avery next to me, not Mace. I'd have sworn otherwise, the feeling of it being Mace having been so real.

"Did you come yourself mute?"

"No. I just got lost for a little bit."

"Thanks for the fuck. I'm gonna go. I'll see you at brunch Sunday."

"Yeah, I'll see you at brunch Sunday."

Avery left. I got up, cleaned myself up, and stared at myself in the mirror. I barely recognized the man staring back at me.

*****

I ran into Timmy the next night at the bar. As soon as he saw me, he started following me. I tried but couldn't shake him. I finally got tired of it and told him to meet me out back.

Once we were out back, I pinned him to the brick wall, tugged his jeans down, and fucked him hard. It was fast and furtive and exactly what I needed. I dropped the condom at his feet and stuck twenty bucks in his back pocket as he buttoned his jeans.

"What's that for?" he asked.

"That's what it was worth to me," I said, dismissively.

"You're an asshole."

"I know."

I left him out back. I immediately felt like shit. When he came back in, his face was bright red. I feared he had been crying. He was headed out the front door when I cut him off.

"Look, kid, I'm sorry. I'm working through some shit, and I just took it out on you. I'm really sorry. Let me buy you a drink and make it up to you."

"That won't do it."

"What will?"

"Take me home?"

"To Ocotillo."

"No, asshole, to your home. Take me there. Now."

I didn't feel like I had much of a choice, so I told him to meet me at my apartment. Once we were there, Pipi reasserted himself. I fucked and licked and kissed and sucked Timmy long into the night. He wanted to fuck me, but I was sore from the pounding Avery had delivered the night before, so I wouldn't let him.