Juanita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they settled into place, Patrick sucked his wife's turgid nipples for a moment and then said, "Okay, tell me. What did you and little miss hot pants do?"

"Well, I really did give her a back massage. I must have done a good job, too. She fell asleep."

"So?"

"So, I took a chance. I pushed the sheet down off her butt so I could get a look at her ass and pussy. She was really sleeping soundly, so I began to finger her."

"Did that wake her?"

"No, but she must have felt it. She spread her legs a little and began to get wet."

"And?"

"Well, feeling her get wet got me so hot that I couldn't resist. I moved her legs apart some more and was just beginning to lick her slit when she raised her pussy up off the bed and spread herself open so that I could really get a good taste. That's when she woke up."

"So, was she shocked and angry?"

"Thankfully, no. We talked a little. She and a girl named Tina had played around with one another a little. She said both liked girl-girl sex but not well enough to stop getting it on with boys, so they didn't make a habit of having sex together."

"But that wasn't the end of your session with her, was it?"

"No. After we had talked a little, she said she wanted to taste me."

"I'll bet you didn't tell her no."

"You had better believe I didn't, and I'm glad. She has a lot to learn, but she's a better muff diver than her mother was at her age."

"You got it on with Maria?"

"You know I did."

"So, does the kid taste good?"

"Ummmmmm, yes!"

"Does she eat pussy as well as I do?"

"I don't know. Let's find out."

"Sixty-nine?"

"Uh huh. I'm hungry for a big load of your come."

As Carmen and Patrick went down on one another, Patrick felt he was going to come, and wasn't ready to. To stop Carmen's vacuum cleaner blowjob before it was too late, he asked, "Do you think the boys and I are going to be able to sample her before she goes back to Chicago?"

Carmen pulled her mouth from his penis, licked a drop of pre-come from its tip, and then said, "Raul has already begun."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Between Las Cruces and Deming, I drove and they sat in the crew cab. She was lying down with her head in his lap and went to sleep. When he thought he could get away with it, he slipped his hand under her T-shirt and played with her titties."

"How do you know?"

"While they were getting in the truck at the restaurant we had stopped at in Las Cruces, I adjusted the inside mirror so that I could see everything in the crew cab. I watched them."

Having relieved the urgency to come, Patrick resumed eating Carmen's pussy and she again sucked hungrily on his manhood. Both were now ready. Carmen's orgasm began first. When it did, she stepped up the pace of licking, sucking, and jacking Patrick's organ.

Carmen's orgasm was long and drawn out. It built and built. When it peaked, the head of Patrick's penis was deep in her esophagus, while her nose and lips were buried in his mass of red pubic hair.

His cock filled her mouth and throat so much that she could not breathe. The need for oxygen pushed her over the top. As her orgasm reached its zenith, she felt her husband's penis expand and throb and tasted his spurting semen. He was still spewing his thick, hot come when desperation forced her to pull away and take a needed deep breath. The final surges of his come splattered her lips and the tip of her nose.

She licked herself clean, kissed Patrick and lay down. He turned off the lamp with the switch on his side of the bed, and lay down next to her, his head pillowed on her breast. She was already asleep.

Carmen let her niece sleep in until 7:00 o'clock the next morning. The rest of the family had been up since 5:00. Life on a ranch begins at sunrise.

When Juanita got to the kitchen for breakfast, Raul was there drinking a cup of coffee. Carmen was at the refrigerator. She called over her shoulder, "What do you want for breakfast. I have pancake batter made, or I can fix bacon and eggs for you."

"Thank you. Bacon and eggs sounds good."

"You've got 'em. How many eggs, and how do you want them? How do you like your bacon?"

"Just one egg, over easy. Two strips of bacon, crisp."

At that point, Raul said, "Mom thought you might like to work with me today, and asked me to hang around until you got up."

"Well, I'd certainly like to spend the day with you, but working -- I don't know. What kind of work?"

"I've got to repair some fencing along the Gila. The environmentalists raise all kinds of hell if our cattle get down to the river."

"What would I be doing?"

"Well, other than looking beautiful, your job would be to hand me the tools I need when I ask for them."

"Okay. I'm sure I can do both of those jobs."

"By the way, kid, you'd better change into a pair of jeans and a long-sleeve shirt. The brush out there would make you look like you'd been wrestling with a puma and lost. You'd better put on sun screen too."

Juanita frowned at the suggestion that she change out of her short shorts and halter top, but she realized from the tone of his voice that Raul meant what he said. She also resented him calling her kid. They were the same age. In fact, she was a week older than he was.

After putting her breakfast dishes in the sink and thanking Carmen for the food, Juanita went to her room to change. Fifteen minutes later, she returned to the kitchen to tell Raul she was ready to go. When she got there, she did not see Raul and asked her aunt where he was.

"He's out at the truck putting some barbwire and staples, and a few other things in it." Carmen then handed Juanita a large wicker basket. "Here's your lunch. Raul's already taken the cooler of drinks out to the truck."

Juanita took the basket, kissed her aunt on the cheek and told her thanks. She then went out of the kitchen to the long hall that led outside. As she stepped out of the cool darkness of the house, the brightness of the morning sun made her squint.

"'bout time you got here, slow poke."

Juanita stuck her tongue out at Raul and made a rude noise. He smiled, took the basket of food from her and put it in the crew cab of the truck next to the cooler of drinks. He then opened the basket, took out the Tupperware container of potato salad, and put that into the cooler.

The road, if you could call it that, from the house to the stretch of fence along the Gila River, that needed repair was little more than a pair of ruts and pressed down desert plants. As they bounced over the rough ground, Juanita wondered that the truck's springs and shocks could take such a beating. The pick up they were in was not the one in which Raul and Carmen had brought her to the ranch. It was similar in that it was a crew-cab, but it was much older and showed the wear and tear of hard use. Nevertheless, it ran smoothly and rattled much less, than she expected.

When they reached the work site, Raul parked near a stretch of fence where the top most of the three strands of barbwire was broken and hanging down. As they climbed out of the truck Raul said, "You ready to work?"

To which Juanita grinned and said, "Just show and tell me what you want me to do. I'll do it."

"Okay. Here," he said as he handed her a canvas bag of tools, "carry this over to the post where the wire is still attached."

Raul had picked the bag up as though it were empty; when Juanita took the handle and he took his hand from under it, the weight made Juanita feel as though her arm was being pulled out of her shoulder. Wow, I can barely hold this; he picked it up as easily as I pick up a pillow. Then, holding the handle with both hands, she lugged the sack of tools to the fence and set them next to the post Raul had pointed out. As she did, Raul came up carrying a roll of wire and a portable winch. The wire was on his shoulder, resting on a thick pad of leather to keep the barbs from digging into his shoulder and neck.

Juanita took the winch from him so that he could take the wire off his shoulder and down his arm. "What now?" she asked.

Before answering, Raul squatted next to the tool bag and began rummaging around for the tools he needed. "First," he said, "We have to pull the staples that are holding the broken strand, and get that wire out of our way."

"What do you want me to do?"

He handed her a pair of leather gloves and told her, "Put these on. Their mom's, but they should fit you OK."

While she put the gloves on, Raul continued. "I want you to hold the wire out of the way while I pull the staples. Keep it on this side of the fence. I don't want to have to go on the other side when it falls free."

Juanita watched as Raul pried each staple from the fence post, dropped into a coffee can he had placed on the ground, and then moved to the next staple. Each was more than an inch long and had to be pried from the post with brute strength. When the last was out, Raul unwrapped the strand of wire from the post, took it from Juanita and loosely coiled it. He then told her to take a length of bailing wire from the bed of the truck and wrap it around the barbwire so that it wouldn't uncoil.

By the time he was finished, he was sweating freely. He took his shirt off and hung it on the side mirror of the truck. Juanita's eyes widened as she saw his bare, muscled upper body. His muscles were bulging and hard. His skin was a rich dark brown from frequent exposure to the desert sun. God, he's handsome. I would love to get in bed with him.

Returning to work, Raul measured and cut a length of new wire, secured one end to the post from which he had removed the old wire, and then moved to the second post. There he removed the remnants of the broken wire, as he had at the first post. When he was finished with that, he said, "Now comes the hard part." He then clamped the portable winch to the fence post, and fastened the winch cable to the end of the strand of new fence wire. He used the winch to pull the wire tight. When he was satisfied with the tension, he told Juanita to hold the winch in place while he secured the wire. After setting a couple of staples, he freed the wire from the winch cable, wrapped it around the fence post and secured it with several more staples.

So far, Juanita had done no strenuous work, but she too was feeling hot. She wasn't sure, whether it was from the heat of the sun beating down on her, or because seeing Raul naked from the waist up had her close to her boiling point.

She decided she needed him in her arms. No! Not in her arms, but in her. "Damn, sometimes I wish I were a man so I could strip to the waist like you."

Raul grinned. "Hey, there's no one here but us; do it." He didn't think she would do it, but couldn't resist the temptation to suggest that she do so. A look of surprise gave way to a smile of pleasure as she began unbuttoning her shirt.

Juanita, as usual, was braless. When she pealed the shirt from her shoulders, her breasts stood tall and firm on her chest. Raul was no expert in such things but the sight caused him to suck breath and think; damn, she must be at least a 36D. Oh, I want a mouthful of those tits.

"'Nita, did you bring any sunscreen with you?"

"Yes, it's in my tote bag in the cab."

"Good. Put some on. You'll burn if you don't."

She got the sunscreen out of her purse and handed him the bottle. "Put some on my back, okay?"

Raul didn't need a second invitation, but didn't want to do it standing out in the hot sun. A large cottonwood tree a short distance away that provided a cool shady place for what he had in mind. He looked at his watch and said, "It's almost lunch time. Let's go over there under that tree and take a break. There are blankets in the crew cab that we can spread on the ground to sit on while we eat. You can lie down while I put this stuff on your back."

They got into the truck and Raul moved it under the shade of the tree. He then got the blankets out of the cab and spread them on the ground. While he did that, Juanita got the cooler of drinks and basket of food out of the truck. Before she could open either, Raul said, "Lie down here and let me smear some of this stuff on you. You're already beginning to turn pink."

Juanita lay down on her belly. Raul spread the sunscreen over her neck, shoulders, and back. He didn't just smear it around; he gave her a massage that was as skilled as the one her aunt had given her the night before. It aroused her. Her nipples stiffened against the wool of the blanket, and her pussy got wet. On an impulse, she rolled over saying, "Ummmm that feels good. Put some on my front too."

Girl, you don't know what you're getting into, he thought as her firm, full, stiff nippled breasts came into view.

He put some of the sunscreen in the palm of his left hand, rubbed his hands together, and applied the lotion to her forehead, and down across her cheeks and neck. He then poured a quarter size puddle of it just above her belly button and began spreading it up her abdomen toward her breasts. As he did so, he marveled at the smooth, unblemished beauty of her mammary mounds. He fought the urge to take them into his hands. His mouth watered with the need to take her erect nipples between his lips and teeth to nibble them.

Juanita had closed her eyes. She was fantasizing. In her mind, she was willing him to do what he was wanting. She wanted him to suck her nipples.

Seeing her laying there, her eyes closed, and a smile of contentment on her lips emboldened Raul. He bent forward and took her left nipple into his mouth. She was just sweaty enough that the swollen nub had a slight salty flavor. It seemed to grown still larger as he sucked it into his mouth and ran his tongue around its circumference and across its dimpled tip.

The feel of his mouth on her tit sent a shudder of pleasure through Juanita. She reached with both hands and grasped his head to pull his face more firmly to her flushed, heated mammary. At the same time, Raul moved a hand to grasp her right breast and role its nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

His penis had been hard from the moment she had begun unbuttoning her shirt. It now felt as though he would come in his pants. He didn't want that. He wanted to come in her. He didn't know it at the time, but that was what she wanted too.

As Raul sucked at her nipple, Juanita used her left hand to hold his head tightly in place. She moved her right hand down along his lean, hard body to his waist, and around to his belt buckle. From there, she moved her hand down the front of his jeans to the long, fat bulge that told her she had found what she wanted. She grasped it through the tight denim fabric and squeeze rhythmically.

Raul moaned. He tried to pull away from her nipple. She tried to keep him there. His extra strength won out. With desperation in his voice, he said, "'Nita, if you keep that up, I'm going to come in my pants."

"Oh, don't do that. I want you in me."

Like robots, they removed their clothing and moved again into one another's arms. This time enjoying a long, passionate kiss during which Raul caressed her breasts with one hand, and sought out her pussy with the other. Juanita's hands found their own targets. One again wrapped itself around Raul's long, thick shaft. Remembering his earlier warning, she did not stroke it, but merely held it tight. Her other hand danced across his muscular butt to slide between the cheeks so that she could finger his anus.

They eventually broke their prolonged soul kiss and began kissing down one another's body, slowly but inexorably moving into the sixty-nine position. Once there, they inhaled the aroma of the other's sexual heat and opened their mouths to enfold them around the other's lust engorged genitalia.

Juanita struggled to get her mouth open enough to take the flaring head of Raul's cock inside. Just the glans completely filled her mouth. She had sucked cock before, but had never encountered one of such size. She had to breathe through her nose, and even that required effort. To make things more difficult, he was leaking so much pre-come into her mouth that she had to swallow constantly, and could barely move her tongue and throat to do so.

Raul too encountered a copious flow of sex juice. It coated his face from nose to chin, and ear-to-ear. He lapped at her seeping vagina and thrust his tongue in as deep as it would go. To his delight, the flavor was light, almost sweet with just a hint of saltiness. He didn't spend all of his time tonguing her vagina. He gently sucked and licked her labia minor, and her clitoris. He wanted to suck her clit enough to make her come, but held off while waiting for her to begin thrusting against his mouth indicating that she wanted more vigorous stimulation.

It did not take Juanita long to begin the pelvic thrusting that Raul was waiting for. Her vulva had gotten over their initial hypersensitivity, and she now wanted and needed him to clamp his mouth around her turgid clit and suck the be-jeepers out of her.

Juanita's response was more than Raul had counted on. He had wanted her to have an orgasm, but had not anticipated that when she did she would increase the intensity of her sucking his cock and stroking the considerable length that still lay outside her mouth. However, as if driven by some inner need to taste his semen, Juanita's own building climax spurred her to suck and stroke him faster and faster, harder and harder.

Juanita's orgasm peaked sending waves of tonic contractions throughout her body as Raul spilled his ejaculate into her mouth. It felt to him as though the entire content of his scrotum: balls, seminal vesicles, vasa defferentia, and all, not just his semen was pumping through his dick.

Juanita's orgasm wrung her out. Reflex and reflex alone made her swallow every drop of his semen. She had wanted to hold it in her mouth and savor its flavor. She was left with only its aftertaste -- good, but lacking the texture she had longed to feel on her tongue.

Raul had been on top. He now rolled off her and turned to kiss her on the mouth. As he did so, he spotted the bottle of sunscreen and realized that he had not finished the job that had been interrupted by their mutual need to feed one another's lust. He poured a bit of the lotion in the palm of his right hand and applied it to her breasts as he bent over her to kiss her.

When he broke the kiss, Juanita gazed at him through half closed eyes, smiled, and said, "Ummmm, that was nice. You taste good."

"So do you 'Nita. So do you."

"If you keep rubbing my tits like that, you're going to get me hot again."

"Good! I'm getting another hard-on."

"Ooohhhhhhh, I'm glad. I want you to fuck me."

Moments later Raul's penis was brushing against the mouth of Juanita's uterus. She was on top, grinding her engorged clitoris into the pad of thick, black pubic hair on his lower belly. She straddled his hips and bent over him, supporting her weight on her arms, her hands on his hairy, muscular chest while his cock reamed her tight, wet cunt. His right hand was playing with her breasts while the left caressed her taught, smooth butt.

Their earlier orgasms had removed the impetus to rush. Their coupling was passionate, but slow paced. They delighted in the feel of their conjoined genitals. She could feel the head of his penis push her womb aside each time she brought her mons down to crush her clit against his pubic bone. He could feel the tight, slick walls of her vagina sliding up and down the nine inches of his cock. Both were enraptured by the intensity of the physical sensations. Both were amazed at and delighted by the emotional bond they felt. Neither was inexperienced in matters sexual; both had been intimate with others, but never had either felt so fulfilled, so emotionally connected as they did as they lay their beneath the cottonwood tree and the cloudless blue sky of southwestern New Mexico.