Juanita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As before, they climaxed together. This time their orgasms were not body wracking, cataclysmic events, but were a suffused blending of physical and emotional release that left both of them feeling joined to one another in a way that neither could give word to, but which both knew had changed them forever.

They lay there entwined in one another's arms for another half hour. They did not talk, other than to tell the other of the love and contentment they had found. Then, they dressed, loaded the fence repair materials back into the truck and drove the length of the fence looking for other parts that needed attention. They found none.

It was late afternoon when they got back to the hacienda. When they came into the kitchen, Carmen needed only one look at their faces to know that they had done more than mend the fence. Her imagination filled her mind with pictures of them naked together, giving themselves to one another. Her nipples and clit stiffened as she felt her own pussy grow wet. She also felt a pang of jealousy. She had known sex with both Juanita and with Raul. Yes, she had slept with him, and with his brother. She was a hedonist at heart and enjoyed sex. Now, she was envious. They had done what she wanted to do. Down girl. You'll get yours too. Be patient.

After chatting a moment with her aunt and Raul in the kitchen, Juanita went to her room and to the bathroom. She douched and showered, and then put on a clean thong panty, a pair of denim shorts and an off the shoulder white blouse with roses embroidered around the neck and puff sleeves. She brushed her hair and applied just a touch of eye shadow and a light layer of gloss to her lips. She did not usually use lipstick, but the dry New Mexico air had dried her lips and she felt the need to moisten them.

That evening, Carmen seated Juanita next to Uncle Patrick instead of across the table from him as she had done the previous evening. Juanita wondered about the seating change, but said nothing. It would make it easier to talk to her uncle, and she did like him.

Patrick was delighted with the seating arrangement. He wasn't sure Juanita was aware of it, but the blouse she wore gave him a wonderful, unobstructed view of her braless breasts. As he sat next to her looking down her gaping blouse, he thought, Damn, her tits are beautiful. I have to find a way to get those fat nipples in my mouth. Those thoughts made his penis stir and stiffen.

Dinner was excellent. All ate until sated.

During the meal, Juanita noted the label on the wine bottle after Patrick refilled her glass and said, "I didn't know they made wine here in New Mexico."

Patrick picked the bottle up, looked at the label and said, "Oh yes. We're producing some excellent wines. Most of the vineyards are in the Rio Grande valley, but before long, I expect some vintners will develop some of the other river valleys. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone start a vineyard here along the Gila."

As he talked to Juanita about the burgeoning wine industry in New Mexico, Patrick absently let his left hand drift to the girl's right knee. He half expected her to ask him to remove it, or to remove it herself. He was delighted that she did neither. Her acceptance of his hand on her leg emboldened him.

At first, he barely moved his fingertips, letting them lightly stroke her knee. Meeting no rebuff, he let his finger movements become more aggressive, and slid his hand fractionally higher up her thigh.

Juanita's heart skipped a beat when she felt her uncle's hand on her knee and thought, I should stop him, but oh, his hand makes me feel good.

Patrick enjoyed the feel of his niece's smooth, warm thigh, but feared continuing his venture into forbidden realms. He wanted to feel more, but decided that doing so at the dinner table with the entire family present was the wrong time and place to do it.

Juanita felt Patrick start to lift his hand. She had put her own hand in her lap and on a couple of occasions brought her napkin up to wipe her mouth so that it would seem her hand was in her lap just to have it on the napkin. That wasn't totally a deception, but it did serve to keep her hand where she could use it to encourage Uncle Pat to continue what he had begun. Thus, when she felt him withdrawing his hand, she clasped it and moved it up between her now widely spread thighs and placed his fingertips where he could feel the slit between her labia.

She didn't hold his hand against her pussy long, just long enough to let him know she liked what he was doing and wanted more. When she released his hand, he removed it, brought it to his own lap, took his napkin and wiped his lips. As he did so, he could smell the faint fragrance of her vulva on his fingers. Damn, she's wet already. I wonder if she tastes as good as she smells.

Neither Raul or Jimmy seemed to notice their father's flushed face or more rapid breathing, but it did not go unnoticed by his wife. Inwardly she was delighted. The knowledge that he was aroused by his niece turned her on. She wanted him to seduce the girl, and she wanted to watch the seduction. Moreover, if it worked as she hoped it would, she would join in for a threesome.

Had Raul known what his father and Juanita had been doing, and what his mother hoped to do, he would have been livid with anger. The afternoon of intimacy with his cousin had left him hopelessly infatuated with her. He believed he loved her. He hoped she loved him. Cousins or not, he wanted to marry her and have her exclusively for himself.

Twenty year-old Jimmy also found Juanita's beauty captivating. He had observed that she never wore a bra, and that her nipples often swelled to raise little tents in the cloth of her T-shirt or blouse. Other than a quick hello hug the evening before he had not been close to her, had not discovered that she was as hot as she looked. Now, sitting across the dining table from her, he could not take his eyes off the swell of her breasts and the obvious erectness of her nipples. He did not know they were stiff because his father had his hand between the girl's legs feeling her heat and her readiness to have him touch her more intimately. He did not know, but he could fantasize. He did. In his mind's eye, he saw her bare breasted; he saw him taking her swollen nipples between his lips to lick them with his tongue.

That mental image produced a physical response. His penis straightened and pushed its head up along his hairy lower belly until it reached its full length just before reaching his belt. He knew that, when he stood the long, thick bulge it made behind the fly of his jeans would be impossible to hide. Desperately, he tore his eyes from Juanita and forced himself to think about the business problems he and his father had discussed over lunch.

His father had gotten a research grant from New Mexico A&M and wanted to expand the ranch's operations to include aquaculture. He wanted to raise shrimp, tilapia, and catfish. There was a ready market for all three. His father had asked him to do the preliminary research to learn how others built their ponds, kept temperature and oxygenation at desired levels, fed the fish, and so on. It took some time for these thoughts to work, more time than the sight of his cousin's erect nipples had taken to give him a hard-on, but eventually they did work. His penis softened and retreated to its normal place within his under shorts.

It was still light when dinner ended so Patrick asked his niece if she would like to see some of the ranch while Carmen and the boys took care of the dishes and other evening chores. Juanita made a feeble protest that she should help her aunt do the dishes, but was glad when her aunt interrupted to tell her to go ahead and take the grand tour of the property.

The grand tour, as Carmen had named it, began on foot with Patrick taking her to the out buildings near the house. He took her to the stable where the family's saddle horses were, to the garage and workshop where all of the ranch's smaller vehicles were kept, and where all were kept in top operating condition. He took her also to his and Jimmy's office and laboratory building. There he told her about the various research projects they were involved in -- projects that made the ranch profitable while at the same time minimizing its dependency on non-renewable energy sources. All of the ranch's electricity came either from photovoltaic cells or from wind turbines. The heating and cooling of the house and all of the out buildings was passive in that it did not require the input of electricity, or the burning of fuel except during the coldest days of the winter.

During the entire time, as they walked, Patrick either held Juanita's hand, or had his arm around her waist. When they got to the office/laboratory building he ended the that part of the tour by showing her the bedroom and explaining that often either he or Jimmy had to spend the night there to monitor a research project in the lab. As he told her this he had his arm around her waist and was caressing the crest of her hip.

Juanita liked the tingle his hand sent through her. She turned to face him; put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Patrick hadn't expected that, but he responded by opening his mouth and letting his tongue slide across her lips. Her lip-gloss tasted of raspberries. Her firm breasts against his chest, and the pressure of her pubis against his told him she was ripe for picking. He was too. His penis was as hard as it could get without bursting a blood vessel.

He steered her backward across the small bedroom until her knees met the edge of the bed. As soon as she felt the pressure against the back of her legs, Juanita leaned backward pulling her uncle with her. He supported her weight and controlled their fall until they lay together on the bed with him on top of her and between her widely spread legs. Their lips had never parted, and continued to press tightly together.

As they continued their osculatory embrace, Patrick raised himself off her enough to get his hand under the bottom of her blouse so that he could move it up to cup her breasts.

Juanita liked what she was feeling. Nevertheless, she found herself comparing Patrick's lovemaking to that of Raul. This is nice, but Raul smells and tastes better. Uncle Pat smells like stale tobacco. Ugh! His hands feel good though.

His ardent attention to her mouth and breasts increased the heat that had been building in her pussy since he had first touched her knee at the dinner table. Her thong was now soaked with her secretions. She imagined that she could smell her wetness and wondered if Patrick could also smell it. She let her right hand slip down his back and beneath the waistbands of his trousers and under shorts. His tight, muscular ass felt good in her hand. She stroked his butt and let her fingers find their way to his crack.

"Juanita, darling, I've got to see you naked. Take off your clothes."

"I want to see you too. I want to feel your skin against mine."

They stripped. Each visually possessed the other.

Patrick's penis was not as long, nor as thick as Raul's, and it was slightly curved to the left. It did not point upward as much as Raul's had, but drooped slightly below the horizontal. His pubic hair was almost as red as the thinning hair on his head. A few strands of grey were visible in both places. Age was beginning to take its toll on Patrick's body. He was still hard muscled from the physical demands of ranching, but his belly was beginning to bulge and he had dark brown age spots on many parts of his body.

Juanita's youthful beauty had Patrick's mouth watering. It also had more pre-come leaking from the eye of his dick than he had seen in years. Carmen was still a hell of a fine looking woman, but she hadn't looked as good as this eighteen year-old girl since before he had gotten her pregnant with Jimmy. Damn she's beautiful. I can't wait to taste her pussy. I sure hope she's on the pill.

Their coupling left Patrick sated for the moment, but with a strong desire for a repeat performance. Juanita was physically satisfied; she had come twice, once when her uncle ate her pussy and again a moment before he filled her with his semen. Emotionally, she was anything but satisfied. Throughout the act, she had wished it were Raul's penis in her vagina, Raul's teeth nipping at her nipples, Raul's tongue in her mouth.

Uncle Pat was a skillful lover. He did everything right, and could teach the guys she had slept with in Chicago more than a few things about how to make a woman feel good, and how to make sure she came before he did. But -- and it was a big but, he wasn't Raul. There was something missing, something that had nothing to do with sex, something that Raul had that made her feel complete, to feel, dare she think it, LOVED.

They dressed. As they left the building, Patrick asked if she wanted to drive around the rest of the spread. She thanked him and told him no, that she wanted to go back to the house and write to her parents.

When they got back to the house, Juanita kissed Uncle Pat on the cheek and thanked him for the grand tour. She then went to her room, stripped, douched, and showered. During the whole time, a torrent of thoughts flooded her mind.

She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was bothering her. While it was happening, she had enjoyed having her uncle inside her. His skilful use of his hands, mouth, and penis had given her several powerful orgasms. Now, however, she wished she had not let him fuck her.

After her shower, she lay nude on her bed, stared at the ceiling and talked to herself. What's wrong with you girl? You just had sex, good sex. You usually feel great after coming as often and as hard as you did with Uncle Pat.

I know. And it's not because he's my uncle. Having sex with him is the same as having it with Aunt Carmen or Raul. They are relatives too.

Well -- it was different with Raul. He made me feel something I've never felt before. With him, it was more than just sex.

Unable to stop the thoughts while lying there, she decided to dress and join the others in the family room.

The men were watching Monday Night Football on the television. Carmen was embroidering a flower design on a peasant blouse she was making to wear at an upcoming festival in Columbus.

Juanita and Carmen talked a little. Carmen sensed that her niece was feeling depressed and asked if something was wrong. Juanita shrugged and said, "No, not really. I guess I'm just feeling a little homesick. I shouldn't be. I haven't been here long enough to feel that way, but it's the only thing I can think of that could make me feel a little down."

"Well, as long as it's nothing Pat said or did while you were with him, I guess it's okay."

"No. Uncle Pat didn't do or say anything he shouldn't have. I liked being with him."

"I'm glad to hear that. Now, let's have some ice cream before bedtime. The guy's have a full day ahead of them tomorrow and need a good night's sleep."

The two women went to the kitchen and prepared five bowls of ice cream. Carmen put them on a tray, and Juanita carried them into the family room and set the tray on the coffee table. Carmen was right behind her, carrying another tray with glasses, a two-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, a pitcher of ice tea, and a plate of cookies.

Soon after they finished their snack, the three men excused themselves and headed toward their bedrooms. Juanita helped Carmen pick up in the family room and helped her wash and put away the dishes. After a good night hug, they too went to their beds.

Raul, his father, and brother were already working somewhere on the ranch when Juanita arose the next morning so she spent the day with Carmen. She was still feeling guilty over what she perceived as her unfaithfulness to Raul, and Carmen's efforts to cheer her did little good. Finally, Carmen stopped trying to get through to her niece and decided the girl would simply have to work things out for herself.

The men came back to the house for lunch. They were sweaty and dust covered from gouging out what was to be the first of the aquaculture ponds Patrick wanted to build. Jimmy had been driving a bulldozer, while Raul operated a backhoe, and Patrick used a dump truck to haul away the dirt and rock.

They told Carmen and Juanita that the excavation was finished, but that they still needed to put a plastic lining in it so that the pond would retain water better, and so that they could better control the cleanliness, pH, and nutrient content of the water when the pond was stocked with which ever species of fish they were going to put into it.

After lunch, Juanita approached Raul and asked, "Can I work with you this afternoon?"

Raul replied, "Gee, I don't know. There's not much to do out there except a lot of heavy lifting and hauling, but let me ask dad." He then went to where Patrick and Jimmy were loading rolls of black plastic sheeting into the back of a stake bed truck.

A moment later, he returned and said, "Dad said you're welcome to come with us and watch, but there's really no work you could do."

"I'll bet you get hot and thirsty out there. I could bring water to you."

"Hey, you're right. That would be a help."

The smiles they exchanged before Raul put his arm around Juanita's shoulder and led her to where Jimmy and Patrick were just finishing loading the truck told volumes about their feelings for one another.

As the approached the truck, Jimmy turned toward them and called out, "Okay Raul, have you figured out what Juanita can do to make it worth taking her out to the work site?"

"No, but she did. She's going to be our go-fer and water carrier."

Juanita saw the puzzled look on Jimmy's face and spoke up, "It's going to be hot out there, and you'll get thirsty. Instead of stopping your work to come back to the truck to get a cup of water, you can call me and I'll bring the water to you. If you need anything else, I can go for it."

The size of the three aqua culture ponds impressed Juanita. Each was as large as the Olympic size swimming pool at her high school in Chicago. Each had a low wall of packed dirt around it that slanted away form the pond, and consisted of the dirt that had been dug from the pond.

When she asked Patrick about these walls, he explained to her that they served several purposes. Using the dirt from the ponds to build the walls meant that they didn't have to haul it to some other part of the ranch to get rid of it. Also, raising the edges of the ponds above the existing ground level allowed them to slope the walls so that when it rained, the rainwater would drain away from the ponds and not fill them with mud.

All three men stripped to the waist before beginning work. As they pealed off their shirts Juanita said, "Hey that's not fair. You get to be comfortable and I have to wear my sweaty shirt."

At that, Raul said, "Well, take your shirt off too."

"I will if someone will put sunscreen on my back so that I don't burn."

Jimmy was a little surprised by her comment, but thought, What the hell, why not? He then said, "Give me the lotion; I'll put it on your back."

Juanita dug into her tote bag, pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion, and handed it to Jimmy. As he opened the bottle, she pulled her T-shirt up and off.

Jimmy swallowed. Damn, she isn't wearing a bra. Ummm, her tits are nice. Then, with some effort to control his voice, he said, "Okay, turn around."

Juanita turned her back to him, and soon felt him drizzling lotion across her back from her right shoulder to the left, and it dawned on her that Jimmy was left handed. A moment later, his large, strong hands were smearing the sunscreen across her back from her neck to the top of her jeans. She liked the way his hands felt on her bare skin. In spite of the fact that both Patrick and Raul were watching, or perhaps because they were watching, she felt a tingle in her pussy and felt her nipples stiffen. Unable to resist the desire to have his hands touch more than just her back, she turned and said, "Do my front too."