Juanita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment of silent prayer to Mary, something she had not done since she was a child, she joined the others in the dining room. Except for Aunt Carmen and Raul, no one noticed her subdued demeanor. Both of them seemed to sense that she needed to be alone with her thoughts, and thus said nothing that would call Patrick's or Jimmy's attention to her.

During the meal, the men talked about the progress they were making on the aquaculture ponds, and about other matters dealing with the management of Rancho O'Rourke. From time to time, Juanita and Carmen exchanged small talk about household events, family, and so on, but both were more silent than usual.

When supper was finished, Patrick and the boys went to the family room to have an after dinner drink and to watch TV. Juanita followed her aunt into the kitchen and helped her with the dishes. Still, neither had much to say. Both were mired in their own thoughts about their earlier conversation and Juanita's confession that she was in love with Raul and wanted to marry him.

They had just finished putting away the last of the dishes when Raul came into the kitchen, quietly embraced Juanita, and asked her if she would go for a walk with him.

Juanita glanced over toward her aunt who noticed, nodded, and mouthed, "Go. Go with him."

Juanita let Raul take her by the hand and lead her out onto the courtyard, and then to the hall to the outside door. The walked hand in hand toward the west along the road that led to the main highway. For a long time, neither of them spoke. Finally, Raul stopped under a cottonwood tree, took Juanita in his arms and kissed her gently before saying, "Nita, something's bothering you tonight. Would you like to talk about it?"

Juanita's eyes filled with tears. She threw her arms around Raul's neck, buried her face in the hollow between his shoulder and neck and sobbed. Raul responded by holding her close and rubbing her back. He said nothing, but tenderly cradled her against his chest and let her feel his love and concern.

"Oh Raul, I wish we weren't cousins."

"Why would you wish that?"

"Because I love you; I love you so much; I want to be with you forever. I want to be your wife and to have your babies, but..."

"Wow! Oh, Nita, my darling Nita. I love you too. Oh God, I also wish we weren't cousins."

"Raul, is there any way that we can be together?"

"I don't know darling. We are talking about incest. It doesn't bother me, but the rest of society thinks it is immoral and has made it illegal."

"I know. It seems stupid to me, but it means we can't get married and have a family together. Oh! I'm so miserable. I want you so much."

She was still in Raul's arms as they spoke. She tilted her head back and put her lips to his. She had not intended more than just a light kiss, but the moment their lips met something within them ignited. Their passion became a roaring inferno and welded them together in a desperate, seeking, all consuming embrace.

*

This is an unfinished tale. I encourage readers to suggest plausible endings. I will consider them and try to develop the one that most appeals to me.