Jubilee Cock

Story Info
Jamie said I would come up with any excuse...
1.6k words
3.74
20.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Jamie said I would come up with any excuse to enhance our relationship. Not as though I ever had any doubts, he and I were still well into it with each other and I have never enjoyed a guy to guy stance as I have this one before.

It is just that I wanted to keep it fresh and make for new and revolutionary ideas for our private time. But I told him it is the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and I think we should celebrate in our own exclusive way.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pete" he said with a glint in his eyes, "you gonna stud me up with diamonds?"

"That's an idea" I said as he started to undress in a way he knew I loved. He just had a magnificent tight hind and although I had fucked it many times, I still got an immediate erection.

"Well you have tried many things and I have loved them all" said Jamie now stripped down to his red and blue banded tight fitting boxer shorts which I simply loved him in. He did a little twist for me, bending just little to show off that ass. I leaned down to sniff him, he used our favourite spray called jaguar and that combined with his natural body scent did the trick for me every time.

"Wow Pete you soon got that from nowhere, where did that come from" Jamie teased, knowing full well he had done it for me. It didn't take long for him to give me the works and as soon as one could say suck my cock he was there and I was enjoying the wonderful feeling of tongue and mouth sucking and the wonderful heavenly feel of his finger tips balling me.

I watched him all the while as, relaxed on the sofa, it was just magic to see the utter enjoyment in his face as his mouth stretched tight to accommodate me and his cheeks puff out with every deep suck.

But as he deeply concentrated on the job in hand I took the red white and blue reels of ribbon from the side cabinet, he was so deep in concentration that he did not even realise what I was doing and this was going to be a wonderful episode in our affair. As he continued to enjoy his sucking of my now fully erect cock I ran my fingers along the back of his spine and whispered all those things lovers say when capitulating in the thrill of sex.

When he did come up for air his face was flushed pink and still looking down at me there he licked his lips and just gave my p-hole a little poke with the tip of his tongue which always made my cock jerk upwards. By this time he noticed the ribbons, looked at me and chuckled so delightfully.

"That was absolutely heavenly Jamie, you suck cock like there is no tomorrow" I said and he replied it was always a pleasure and he could never get enough of me, the taste of my cock before it went into him he said was like a wonderful dream.

"So what is this all about, the ribbons I mean" he asked - looking at me with those wonderful open blue eyes. I felt like I wanted to fuck him straight away but that would defeat the object, we would have a lot more fun first!

"I shall show you Jamie..."

And unwinding length of blue ribbon I did. I tied it firmly around the girth of my full erect cock. "Like this Huh Jamie?"

"Like when you want it to last to restrain your ejaculation when we have our longer sessions?" he asked.

"Well sort of, but this is gonna be red white and blue ribbon to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee okay?"

"Mmm I rather like that idea, you gonna let me have some fun then, Pete?"

"Be my guest. You know Jamie I reckon they ought to have a competition for the best jubilee decorated cock!"

"Hey Pete you know I wouldn't share your cock with anyone, it is mine to see and to feel exclusively."

"I was hoping you'd say that" I replied watching him start to tie the ribbons around my cock as it throbbed and throbbed.

"Not too tight and not too loose, Ah that's just right|" I said as he tested the strain.

"It is divine, it really enhances you Pete. You aren't going to fuck me with that all tied around are you."

I laughed and replied that I guess it would cause a blockage mid fuck and that wouldn't do at all. I said the idea was to release it when we'd had our fun and then he would feel the full strength of it.

Soon he had finished the tying and my cock still remained full and upright. I wanted to enjoy some ass then so as Jamie started to give me more raptures with his busy tongue I got him to settle beside me so we could enjoy each other simultaneously and there is nothing like the sixty nine position for that.

Now I had the full benefit of Jamie's wonderful ass with that gem in the centre, my diamond to be sure to suck, fuck and enjoy to the full, As he sucked me I licked and parted his tight ass cheeks and took in the smell of him there, I simply adored to kiss his cheeks and squeeze them - it was divine, and as I started to rim his brown hole he jumped a little, and then he groaned and sighed between sucking. I opened his ass cheeks wider and pressed my face between to get that first sensation - the absolute heavenly feel and taste of ripe ready to fuck asshole and it was so divine.

I started to lick it, stretching it this way and that. It was lovely and pliable, to think that this little hole became wide enough to take my full cock was a miracle, but already as I sucked and licked it I could feel the sensation in Jamie's mouth as he squeezed and took my cock deep into his throat, that was similar to the feeling I get with his ass fuck.

But we had a lot more enjoyment to share before that final wonderful deep and wholesome fuck, just to simply be there enjoying each other to the full, and after a long deep sucking of each other, for I wasn't adverse to the taste of cock and balls as well., we occasionally shared a real deep and wet French kiss to taste the combined nectar of each other, the taste of cock, the taste of ripe asshole all combined. When you are as deeply involved as Jamie and I are anything goes.

I'd bought him a new anal 'twister' vibrator from Ann Summers in April last and I tried it with him last time. Now he asked me to use it on him again and who was I to refuse, in fact I guessed he would want it again and had it at the ready in the cabinet drawer with the ribbon.

"You cock looks so gorgeous tied in Jubilee ribbon" Jamie whispered squeezing and teasing my p-hole between licks, it does it justice,"

I soon had him in the right position to give him the vibrator, on all fours like he was ready for the fucking but first the feel of the vibrator and the sheer thrill and joy of burying it into him

I turned on the switch which made it buzz and vibrate and started to gradually manipulate it around his hole until it was wide enough ton insert the crimson vibrator, I said for him to take a deep breath and then heard him yell with ecstasy as I pushed it right inside, his ass was showing its appreciation as he swayed this way and that as I twisted it deep inside him, enjoying hearing the wonderful sounds he made,

In a while, wanting to save some fore me, I took it out of him with a loud slurp, I asked if it was good and was he ready for the real thing.

"So very ready, it is wonderful but your cock is always tops you know that, shall I undo you now?"

"That sounds like I am a parcel just arrived" I laughed.

"Mmm you can deliver the parcel anytime into my back door" Jamie laughed and already he was eagerly releasing the ribbon and commented that he'd never seen me throb do much before a fuck as I was now.

The passion inside me was now at full peak and I so wanted Jamie's ass, his fuck always did the trick for me and I could never get enough, all that foreplay had given dividends and I was at full cock with Jamie just giving me one last full deep suck before I got behind him and prepared to fuck that gorgeous ass hard and deep.

I pressed the knob red end into his hole and felt him shudder as I asked if it was "alright?" he yelled for me to go for it, to fuck the ass off him and who was I to turn down an opportunity like that.

His ripe bloom peaked up for me as I felt his hole suck me inside, slow at first and then the fuck building as I took a grasp of his buttocks and gave him the full works, a deep thrusting prolonged hard stiff fuck -my balls bouncing against his thighs with each deep thrust.

We both reached our waterloo at the same time and it was done, We rolled over onto our sides and chilled to the moment.

That was some Jubilee fuck which we would repeat again and again.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers