Judge Jean

Story Info
Two wives imprison a third.
8.3k words
3.97
39.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,394 Followers

Sometimes major events result from the smallest of consequences. For want of a shoe a horse was lost. For want of a horse a kingdom was lost. Everyone knows that scenario. The situation that ensnared my wife Emily, and to a lesser extent, myself began with a trip to New York City. It was to be a day away from our suburban existence, the shops, a show, a stroll around the park. It was a late anniversary present for both of us. The weather was perfect and we had a mostly wonderful time. There were incidents late in the day. However. Someone, we never figured out who, absconded with a bracelet that my wife had borrowed from her friend, Jean. She had also borrowed a string of pearls from her. About the same time that we discovered that bracelet missing, the string broke, sending pearls everywhere. Emily and I were only able to retrieve a few but most ended up lost in a storm grate.

The loss of the valuables put a pall over our trip. We did not know what to tell Jean. Jean's husband, Rod made a pretty good living but the bracelet was worth several thousand dollars and neither of us knew the value of the pearls. I doubted that Rod could easily replace his wife's lost property. With dread I realized that even if the items were insured the policy would cover only Jean and not Emily. We were on the hook for a huge hunk of change if Jean wanted them replaced.

That was bad news because we did not currently have much in the way of savings. Both of us had been out of work for a while. We both currently had new jobs but our stint of unemployment had completely drained our bank account. Right now we were living paycheck to paycheck and would be for at least a few more months. We had struggled even to find the money for the New York trip. We hoped that Jean was not so pissed off that she dis-invited us from next month's long holiday weekend at their cabin. Emily, myself, Rod and Jean and another couple, Ed and Anna Harrison expected a relaxing three days in the mountains. If Jean was really pissed off, we would be cooling our jets for the long weekend with no where to go, except maybe a movie.

Emily, Jean, and Anna had been friends since high school. Jean was the unquestioned leader of the trio. Anna, the champion cook and baker, and my Emily who added zest with her dry humor and organizing skills. All three were quite beautiful. Jean had ebony hair, Anna was ash blonde, and my Emily has lustrous brown hair. In the gym each drove the other to stay in shape. It was almost a catty contest between them. All three wanted to keep their husbands happy by staying fit, but more importantly, they each wanted to look the best in a bikini. None of the husbands ever complained about this pissing contest between our wives.

It was fortunate that Ed and Rod and myself all liked each other. Rod was a freshly minted lawyer, Ed managed his father's bowling alley and also owned a sports bar. As for me, I was now pushing papers in a bank. It was not what I had set out to do but it would do until something better came along. The tree of us enjoyed each others company. We all liked beer and aged whiskey and although we would never admit it, we all like ogling each others wives. I was married to Emily but it was honestly a very difficult thing to select which bride was the most beautiful.

Jean clerked in her husband's office and was addicted to legal shows, she sat in rapt attention for anything that featured a robe and a bench. Anna was a caterer and event organizer with an impressive client list. My wife Emily, after a long time out of work, was now teaching school. She loved the interaction with the kids, but she was a new teacher so she got the crappiest assignments and was at the bottom of a not very tall salary totem pole.

When we got home, Emily made and urgent call to Jean. I did not hear much of the conversation but

Emily seemed relieved when the call was over.

"That was easy. She said 'Judge Jean' will handle it."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked in response.

"Well you know how Jean always watched those legal shows? She said when we get to the cabin she is going to set up a mock court and sit in judgment of me. I have to abide by her decision and do what ever she chooses for the entire weekend."

"And You're OK with that?" I stated.

Emily laughed and said, "Sure, she'll probably exile me to the kitchen for the entire weekend to do all the dirty work. Or she might make me clean the bathroom and kitchen floors with my toothbrush while wearing my nightie, you know something sufficiently humiliating."

"What if she's really pissed off about the bracelet and the pearls? She could come up with something that you might not want to do." I warned. We husbands had often said out of earshot of our wives that there seemed more than a little antagonism in their relationship. It was more than trying to out do each other in the gym. I felt that, under the right circumstances the three women could be very nasty to each other. Ed, Rod, and I were always careful about not knocking up our wife. We knew implicitly that once one became pregnant the other two would "accidentally" forget their birth control and plunge head long into motherhood to keep up with their "friends."

We husbands also knew that it was useless to try to tell our wives that they were in a "toxic relationship" with each other. In the eyes of our women they were best friends and could never be anything else. I pushed this conversation with Emily to the recesses of my mind. I was just very happy that we were still going to the cabin. I really loved that place. The next few weeks passed in a leisurely pace and then it was time for our long weekend at Jean and Rod's cabin.

One of the things I loved about the Madison's cabin is its isolation. Without a GPS or, if you are old school, an exceptional map, the place is virtually impossible to find. If I were writing directions to a novice visitor the phrase, "take the right fork on the gravel road" would appear a bewildering number of times Emily and I packed lightly for the weekend. I brought the booze, Ed and Anna were responsible for the food, and Jean and Rod took care of everything else.

We arrived at the cabin just as the sun was setting. Rod helped me lug the beer an whiskey into the house. I had iced some of it in a chest, the rest would be cold by morning. A short time later jean asked me for my keys so she could move my car. I thought nothing of it. I was too relaxed and wrapped up in my conversation with Rod and Ed to grasp the significance of this innocuous request.

Around nine P.M. Jean entered the living room and announced "Court is is session." and led us to the cabin's rec room. Only then did I realize how seriously Jean and Anna were taking what Emily supposed would be a simple masquerade.

Jean donned what looked like an authentic judge's robe. A desk with a name plate reading "Honorable Judge Jean Madison" was prominent. I did a double take when Anna entered the room. She was dressed just like a court bailiff, complete with badge and holster. I hoped that the gun was a prop. Emily and I and the other husbands were drinking this in when Anna corralled Emily and said in an authoritative voice, "You are under arrest!"

Before Emily had time to react her hands were pinned behind her back in very real handcuffs! She steered Emily to a chair near the improvised judicial bench and then she faced the room. "Oyez oyez, the Honorable Judge Joan Madison presiding, All rise!"

The other guys and I stood up enjoying the impromptu show.. Then Joan entered the room from a side door, looking like the queen of the May.

"Be seated." she said. Rod, Ed and I thought this looked entertaining so we gripped our beers a bit tighter and sat in the row of seats provided.

"Really, Jean isn't this a bit much?" my wife asked innocently.

Jean clapped her gavel and said dispassionately, "The prisoner will remain silent!"

After pausing for effect, Jean began to speak once more, "The case before us is one of simple theft. The prisoner is accused of losing two rather valuable pieces of jewelry that also had great sentimental value. They were a gift of a late lamented grandmother and were created before World War II, they CAN NOT be replaced. The prisoner before us today was responsible for those items and was NOT a good steward. One item was stolen and one was irreparably damaged. It is the opinion of this court that the prisoners actions are no different than stealing. The prisoner has already admitted her negligence, her guilt is not in dispute. Rather then be liable for monetary reimbursement, the prisoner has agreed that I as the arbiter of this case shall dispense her punishment."

Joan got a positively evil look in her eye before she continued.

"Will the prisoner rise."

It had already dawned on me that Jean saw this very differently than my Emily did. Only now was it dawning on her that Jean was going to be very nasty. I could see the fear rising in her eyes. Between her nerves and her cuffed hands, Emily had trouble standing up with. With difficulty she found her feet.

"Emily Hartmann Cook, It is the sentence of this court that for the next seventy-two hours you be reduced to a state of abject slavery. You will own nothing and be subject to those in authority over you which means everyone else in the room. If you do not immediately comply Bailiff Anna is authorized to compel you. She is equipped with a tazer, which she is authorized to use. Short of that she has other tools at her disposal. Bailiff, Anna will you please demonstrate on the prisoner?

Anna extracted a rod shaped object from her belt, pushed a button and touched one end of it to my wife's bare arm. Emily screamed in pain. Anna smirked and announced,

"That was the low setting, dear. Disobey me and I won't hesitate to apply the maximum setting."

Emily said through tears in her eyes,

"Jean, Anna, this is ridiculous!"

"Jean rapped her gavel and said, The prisoner will address the bench as "Your Honor" my Bailiff shall be referred to as "Ma'am." Is that clear prisoner?"

Emily nodded her head. Jean said seriously. "I can't hear you."

"Yes your honor. Yes Ma'am"

"That is better." replied Jean. The raven haired woman then glared at my wife and announced.

"Here is what will happen prisoner, I am going to instruct my Bailiff to unfasten your hand cuffs, you will then be processed like any other prisoner. When not engaged in labor we have a nice closet fixed for you. That will be your cell for the next three nights. When the bailiff frees your hands you will first remove your jewelry and then all of your clothing and submit to a search. We have some prison clothing for you."

Emily appeared thunder stuck and uttered a soft, "Joan?"

The other two husbands and I sat with our jaws agape for a moment before I rose to me feet and said.

"You don't have to do that, honey, lets go to the car and go home."

Jean brought her gavel down again. Her face wore a mischievous smile. "Jack, I took the liberty of keeping your keys after I moved your car. Unless you want to hike seventy miles to the next town in pitch darkness, you and my prisoner are not going anywhere. I have no desire, at present, to reveal to you the location of your keys. As to you other two husbands. If you interfere, rest assured that Anna and I are totally committed to keeping our legs closed and letting your balls turn the deepest purple before you ever get nookie again. If, on the other hand you, Ed and Rod let your wives have their fun you get what ever you want, whenever you want it for the next six months."

"Look , Jean," I began."You will regret doing this to one of your closest friends."

Jean pounded her gavel and glared at me. "Jack, if you do not quiet down and take your seat right now. I am going to have Anna inflict as much pain as she wants upon your wife for however long she likes. And, yes, one of us will be full of regret once this weekend is over. That person will NOT be me however, someone is going to regret being a bad steward for a very LONG time!"

"Sit DOWN, Jack." said Rod in my ear. "Jean and Anna seem determined to have some sort of revenge. Knowing my wife, Jack. I can assure you that if you continue to put of a fuss, Jean and Anna will make things much harder on your wife than they would have otherwise. I'm not crazy about my wife's temper and I disagree completely with what she is doing but I also care for Emily. Jean can be absolutely horrid if you piss her off. If you care about your wife, Jack for God's sake, sit down and clam up."

I looked at Rod. His face was a mixture of concern and honesty. I realized that he was speaking the truth. Jean was out to humiliate my wife and I could only make that prospect worse. Fearful of Jean's temper and my wife's fate I bit my tongue and sat down. The sip of beer that I took tasted bitter and flat even though I had just opened the bottle.

Jean smiled and said triumphantly "That's better. You may begin Bailiff."

Anna took a large manila envelope out of an end table, waved the pain wand at Emily and then unfastened her handcuffs.

"All right prisoner, all your valuables go in this envelope. Honorable Judge Jean already has custody of your purse. After you remove your watch, earrings, and everything else you will be a good little girl and remove every stitch of clothing and submit to a detailed search."

Emily was on the verge of tears. In fear she hesitated and Anna placed the pain rod on Emily's bare forearm. My wife cried out loud then reached for her ear lobes to remove her earrings. Emily watched as the jewelry disappeared into the envelope. In rapid succession her watch necklace and charm bracelet followed the earrings. Emily really began to cry when she slid her wedding and engagement rings off.

"Shut off the water works or I will really give you something to cry about." barked Anna.

Emily bit her lips and tried to silence herself. Anna smirked and said, "Now the clothing, prisoner."

I gazed at my wife. She was wearing a striped sleeveless blouse, khaki shorts and white sandals. Emily bent to undo the clasp on her footwear. I could not believe that Jean and Anna were actually going to take things this far. I was about to rise to my feet and protest anew when I felt Rod and Ed take hold of me simultaneously.

"Jack, don't make things worse." Ed said to me hotly. Realizing the wisdom of his words I reluctantly remained in my seat. I could scarcely believe my eyes as i watched Emily pull the striped blouse over her head revealing her slim taught tummy and her brassier. Emily's large breasts were restrained very enticingly by her white lacy bra.

Emily looked imploringly at Jean and asked "Your honor, can I at least have some privacy?"

Jean smirked and said, "Prisoners have no rights. I know that all the men here have seen naked women before, so what is one more piece of exposed female flesh?"

Jean then addressed Ed, Rod, and myself. "I expect you gentlemen to remain observant. Try leaving the room or closing your eyes and my Bailiff will get to scratch her itchy trigger finger with the pain rod AND the tazer. Remember, your behavior has the potential to make things far WORSE for the prisoner."

Jean, every inch the autocrat, then shot Emily a withering look and said, "Continue."

Emily gasped softly as her shorts dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. My wife was wearing one of my favorite pairs of panties, they were skimpy, lavender, and barely opaque. Emily's sweet and neatly trimmed bush was obvious to every eye in the room. Emily took a deep breath and unclasped her bra. Her eyes darted around the room, alighting on every face before Jean's sneer and Anna's waving of the pain stick caused her to drop the garment to the floor.

I heard Rod next to me inhale deeply. I realized that despite his anger at what his wife was doing to Emily, he was really enjoying the chance to see her naked. Knowing my friends, I was sure Rod, as well as Ed had both fantasized about seeing my wife naked for as long as we had known each other. Lord knows I often wondered what secrets the clothing of Jean and Anna hid.

With tears streaming down her cheeks Emily stepped out of her panties. Her ivory flesh fairly glowed under the lighting of the rec room. Anna had her kep her hands at her sides and turn in a slow circle several times. It took my every fiber of restraint to not fly to my wife's side when Anna donned a pair of latex gloves and probed, her mouth, her pussy and her anus."

After ensuring that Emily was thoroughly humiliated, Anna looked up at Jean and announced, "The prisoner is clean, your Honor."

Jean beamed and said "Very good Bailiff. Escort her to the showers and see that she is properly attired. And have her get rid of that bush. I like my prisoners smooth!"

Anna led my wife to a door I knew led to the first floor bathroom. Once she was out of earshot I rose to confront Jean.

"OK Jean," I said, "You have made your point. I am sure that Emily will regret having lost your jewelry for the rest of her life. It is time to call this charade off!!"

Jean looked irritated and replied, "Mr. Cook. Your wants and desires have no impact on these proceedings. I am sorry that your wife needed to be punished but she DID agree to abide by my authority. If you do not sit back down and behave yourself for this weekend, I assure you that what I just put her through will be a complete lark compared to what I really want to do. Emily has long needed a comeuppance. If you don't make waves, Jack I will not be relatively gentle with my prisoner. Perhaps you can relax and find some pleasure in this weekend." With that Jean winked at me. Not knowing what else to do, I returned to my seat. Ed and Rod were sympathetic to my position. Under their breath they spoke to me, reminding me of our earlier conversations about our wives dysfunctional relationship. We had all realized that things were going to blow up between the three of them. None of us could have predicted this however.

A short time later Anna escorted Emily back into the room. We men were all stunned. Her hair was still wet from the shower and it had been obvious that she had been crying quite intently. Her clothing was the big shock however. Emily was clad in a midriff baring skin tight white top with the number 0725 in black lettering prominent over her heaving bosom. She wore translucent black panties which did noting to hide the crack of her magnificent ass or obscure a single millimeter of her freshly shaven mound. Each leg was encased in a black thigh high stocking with a seam running up the back. On her feet, tall and painful looking black stilettos.

Jean smiled ear to ear and said, "Ah that is more like it. Prisoner your number is now 0725. There is an explanation for that number choice. Zero is what you are. Seventy Two is for how many hours your sentence will last and five is the number of people present who have authority over you. Of course your husband's authority is severely limited. Now you are going to vacuum every inch of carpeting in this cabin. After that you will be scrubbing floors for a while and then it is off to your cell for the evening. You MUST ask permission to use the bathroom while you are working. My Bailiff or myself will supervise your bathroom visits. As for your cell;. that has a nice bucket for your use. Now get to work!"

Emily rubbed her teary eyes and made her way over to the alcove where Rod and Jean kept their vacuum and other cleaning materials. Anna was hot on her heels, waving her pain wand menacingly. I watched appalled as Anna and Jean put Emily through about four hours of physically exhausting toil.

They made my wife go over the carpets again and again. After two hours of carpet work she was on all fours scrubbing the kitchen floor and the foyer.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,394 Followers