Judge Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Emily's brief clothing maximized her humiliation. Still I had to admit that seeing her in the four point position, her breasts jiggling from effort and her panties not even concealing her luscious ass was arousing despite myself. I KNOW that I caught Rod and Ed checking out my wife with something aside from simple concern in their eyes. At long last Emily was allowed to retire to a large closet which had been cleared of everything save a an air mattress, a bucket with a toilet seat attached, a roll of toilet paper, and a flashlight. Despite my protests Jean led Emily into the closet and locked it from the outside. I imagined that it was a very dark and lonely place for my wife. To Emily's credit, she was able to get a handle on her emotions and had stopped crying hours ago. I could tell that right now she was just pissed off and embarrassed.

I was only allowed to tell Emily "I love you." through the door before Jean and Anna warned me away. I was extremely angry at Jean and Anna. I wanted to talk to Rod and Ed about how I felt. Clearly they shared my feelings but were leery about expressing their feelings in front of their wives. Unlike me, they had to sleep with them tonight. I knew that some intense conversations would be going on in the other bedrooms in the cabin. Capping off the night was something that should not have come as a surprise, the sound of the bedroom door being locked from the outside.

I had a very hard time getting any sleep. I kept thinking about my poor wife locked away in a pitch black closet. Nothing she had done merited this treatment. I conceived of all manner of escape scenarios. They all ended however in failure. Without keys, there was no way to start the car and therefore no way to escape. The cabin was too remote for cell phone service so I could not call for help. There was a computer in Rod and jean's room attached to the only phone line in the house. It was dial up service but I was sure that even if I could get into their bedroom, I would discover that Jean had hidden the or disabled the modem. No matter how I worked it Emily would end up going through a fresh hell tomorrow. Disgusted, I drifted off to a restless slumber.

About three AM I heard a key in the lock and the door to my room opened. In the moonlight I spied beautiful raven hair Jean. She was wearing a very slinky and VERY short filmy night gown. I realized that I had never seen so much of her body before. Not even during trips to the beach. Before I could say anything Jean closed the door behind her and motioned for me to remain silent. In a nonce she was at my side.

"Jack," she whispered "Anna and I thought about this weekend for a long time. Emily is a very nice person but even you must concede that sh is more than a little arrogant. I was reluctant to loan her the bracelet and the pearls in the first place. She will think long and hard about what she has done after this weekend is over.'

I opened my mouth to speak but Jean pressed her finger to my lips. She continued, "Anna and I thought that this weekend, while being exactly what Emily deserves is rather unfair to you."

As Jean had spoken this last sentence her left hand worked its way under the covers of my bed and into my pajama bottoms! I was now too stunned to reply.

"That is why," she continued, " that Anna and I decided that we should each give you a solid."

Despite my intentions, My member became rock hard as Jean's soft hand encircled and began tugging at it. She planted a kiss on my stunned lips and worked the sheets and my pajama bottoms down. In stunned silence I watched the wedding ring of the wife of one of my closest friends pump away. There was a great deal of talent in that hand.

"I know you can be a good boy, Jack." she cooed. "We really are not going to do much more than humiliate Emily, the worst is over, and it would be so nice if you kept your interference to a minimum. Now what does EVERY husband want? He wants what you are getting right now. Jack, If we have your cooperation, Anna will sneak out of bed tomorrow and give you the most wonderful blow job you ever had. The night after that I will give you something REALLY special. And all you have to do is stay out of the way."

I gazed into Jean's pale blue eyes, my mind still seeking words of reply when I came in torrents all over myself and Jean's hand. My visitor stood up, pulled off the gossamer wisp she was wearing and used it to mop up my semen. I was in awe as I gazed at Jean's spectacular naked body. I SHOULD have told her to go fuck herself, that I could not be bribed. My mind compiled a list of words I should have said in reply but no sound ensued. Instead my mind was contemplating the succulent mouth and stark white teeth of Anna. I also really wanted to know what Jean had in store for me in the future. I realized that made me a very poor husband. It also made me a very normal red blooded male. Jean stood in the doorway of my room, the light was better there. My eyes took a very extensive tour of her charming physique. She nodded and then closed and locked my door. I expected to be wracked with guilt, instead i fell into a blissful slumber.

Early the next morning we all watched as Emily's closet door was opened. My wife had had a obviously had horrible night. It appeared that she had not slept much if at all. There was a powerful stink from her waste bucket. I was sure that spending all night with that smell did not help Emily's sleeping ability. Emily was ordered to empty her bucket and rinse it out in the bathroom before Anna and Jean eased up a bit and let her sit at the breakfast table with the rest of us,

"0725," said Jean "today you will wash every window, launder the drapes and scour the bathrooms. If you finish those jobs in a timely manner you get to retire to your cell early. You get one hug and one extended kiss from your husband, that is going to have to last you all day."

Emily's bleary eyes met Jean's and she nodded her assent. I realized that Emily had passed beyond her initial humiliation. She sat at the table, seemingly oblivious to her attire. The tight top exposed every contour of her nipples but Emily did not bring her hands up to hide them from view. I noticed that Ed and Rod were sensitive enough to give the appearance of not staring at my wife's enticing form. However, I caught them drinking her in when Emily's attention was focused elsewhere.

After a first class breakfast, I stood and tightly hugged my wife. As always she felt divine in my arms. Her kiss was amazingly passionate. Before she pulled away Emily whispered in my ear, "I'll be all right Jack, and I WILL get even."

Just as she finished speaking these words, Anna reappeared in her bailiff costume and stood over Emily. My wife needed no further demonstrations of any of Anna's implements of pain, she set right to work. We husbands needed some time away from this spectacle of humiliation so the three of us grabbed our fishing equipment and took a hike through the woods to the trout stream. For most of the rest of the day, Ed, Rod and myself managed to hook enough trout for dinner, drink beer, and talk.

Ed and Rod were very sympathetic but there was little they could do. Both of them had been married long enough to know that their wives possessed stubborn streaks a mile wide. Both had tried to talk some sense into their spouses but Jean and Anna were firm. Both made it very clear to their husbands that the threat of cutting off sex was not an idle threat.

"After she threatened to cut me off till my balls turned blue she showed me what I would get if I acquiesced," said Rod. "My God, she was sluttier than on our honeymoon!"

I could tell by the sly smile on Ed's face that Anna had been similarly enthusiastic. I decided to not mention Jean's hand job or the prospect of the promised performance from Anna. After a lot of heartfelt conversation we decided that this was a matter best handled by the women themselves. I did mention Emily's threat to get even.

"When she does," said Rod, "I hope that I am there to witness it."

"I feel the same way." echoed Ed.

The day spent in the wilderness being alpha males had us all feeling quite mellow when we returned to the cabin. Upon opening the front door, all three of us spied Emily re-hanging a curtain. She was standing on a chair, her body stretched out full length to reach the curtain rod. Our path of entry passed her practically naked ass and hairless sex at eye level. I did not blame my friends for staring, the view was spectacular.

Rod cleaned the fish and Anna preformed culinary wonders with them. While Anna cooked, Jean rode herd on Emily. Emily was permitted to eat dinner with us. She looked very tired. I could tell by the condition of the windows and drapes that Anna and Jean had worked her hard. After dinner Rod put on a couple of movies. Emily spent most of that time cleaning the bathrooms. Jean decided to give Emily a bit of break because she had worked without complaint. Emily sat next to me for the last hour of the final movie. I delighted in being able to wrap my arm about her. I barely noticed the fact that she smelled like cleanser, detergent and sweat.

Anna had Emily prepare for bed and locked her away in her closet cell. As she locked the door, her eyes met mine. Certain that Ed was not looking, she winked at me. I had to quickly adjust how I stood to keep my sudden stiffy from showing.

Very tired after a log day, everyone turned in. I could tell by the slight spring in their steps that Ed and Rod were looking forward to how their wives would surprise them. As I settled into my lonely queen sized bed I wondered at what hour Anna would show up. Already I could feel her soft pink tongue on my nether regions. That wonderful thought helped me drift off to some really wonderful dreams.

I awoke to the sight of the floor lamp in my room turning on. The alarm clock on the night stand read 4:25 AM. In the cone of light cast by the lamp stood Anna. She was wearing one of the Victoria Secret ensembles that caused wet dreams in thirteen year old boys everywhere. My eyes hungrily drunk in the slim for of the wife of my best friend. Her medium sized but pert breasts were held in place by a black lacy shelf bra. I could see her areolas through the material. Her nipples were erect. Black stockings were held up by a gossamer garter belt. Anna wore no panties with the outfit. Standing out in the electric glare against her pale skin was her lovely golden thatched box. I'm sure my jaw fell open because Anna smiled and stifled a laugh.

Very softly she spoke, "Much more flattering than that Bailiff outfit, right?"

I nodded my head and Anna stepped to the side of the bed. Like a skilled seductress, she lowered the sheets and my pajama bottoms from around my throbbing manhood. Then her tongue was darting all over my hot flesh. Emily is TERRIFIC at blow Jobs. Anna however was on a whole different level. Three our four times she brought me to the edge of orgasm and then, almost torturously, walked me back. When I was panting heavily, afraid that I would cry out and cause both of us to be discovered, Anna finished me off with a flourish. She opened her mouth when she was done to demonstrate that she had swallowed every drop.

This task over, Anna whispered in my ear "That's for being a good boy yesterday. Remember to be good today as well." Then she laughed softly, exited my room and locked the door behind her.

Instantly I felt tremendous guilt. My wife was locked away in a closet as celibate as a nun and here I was messing around with two women she had known for years. Suddenly I felt like a co-conspirator with Anna and Jean. I also felt guilt for betraying my best friends, Rod and Ed. A few moments later I felt even worse when I realized that All I could think about was whatever surprise Jean had in store for me. Instinctively, I knew that I could NEVER confess to anyone what had transpired in this room. Feeling like the world's biggest cad I fell into a restless sleep.

Emily looked better later that morning when her closet cell was opened. I could tell that she had gotten a decent amount of sleep. The stink from her bucket was also not as bad. Emily actually cracked a few jokes at the kitchen table. I did notice as she sat next to me that she really needed a bath. I held her hand out of sight of the others and we lovingly exchanged squeezes. I took a slow look about the table. It occurred to me that I was the only man at the table who actually knew what all the wives looked like naked. Each was enchanting in their own way but I found Emily the most desirable and not just because I was married to her.

I knew that our relationship with our friends had been irrevocably altered. My best friends now knew every inch of Emily. I on the other hand, knew their wives in a way that, if I ever spilled the beans, could result in all three marriages ending in divorce. It is a very good thing that I have the ability to bury secrets and keep them interred forever. Each of the women reminded me of a great cat. Emily was a tiger, rare beautiful and graceful. Anna was a puma, a great tawny haired bit of loveliness, a supreme hunter. The more petite Jean seemed to be a South American panther, a dark haired, spirited thing of beauty, crafty and deadly.

As breakfast wound down Jean announced "Today number 0275 you will be painting the floor in the store room, cleaning all of the light fixtures and as many loads of laundry as I can get out of you. Regrettably, I will have to free you tomorrow at 9:00 AM. Anna and I have gone through your luggage, we picked out the cutest outfit for you to reenter society in. I hope that you have learned a valuable lesson in responsibility, sister."

Emily gazed directly at her and replied coldly "Oh yes your Honor, I have learned a great deal this weekend."

Ed, Rod, and I took a long hike to get away from the excess of estrogen filling the cabin. We could just tell that Anna and Jean were going to be especially nasty to Emily as they got their last licks in. As we talked we discussed ideas as to how my wife could get even.

"Jean needs a thorough, intense spanking." said Rod.

"Ooh, I'll spank her!" volunteered Ed.

"I'll bet you would, you pervert, I'll bet you imagine my wife's naked ass across your lap many times!" retorted Rod.

"Yeah, like YOU would turn down the opportunity to spank Anna" replied Ed in a mocking tone.

"In all seriousness", continued Ed in a clear even voice."It has to be something humiliating and memorable. Nudity being involved can only be a plus."

Rod began speaking next, "Look, Jack, Ed and I are very sorry for staring too intently at Emily in her current situation and attire, but she is really beautiful and none of us are gay."

"Don't worry about it guys." I replied. "Were I in your shoes I would be taking long delicious looks myself."

"I almost wish you could see Jean naked. It might atone a bit for the way she has been treating your Emily." stated Rod.

I wore my best poker face and replied, "That's a nice offer, Rod but she is YOUR wife."

"You will never know for yourself, Jack, but I can assure you that Anna is a natural blonde." bragged Ed.

"Guys" I said, "Lets talk about something else. "After all I'm the only guy in the cabin who isn't getting laid!"

My pronouncement made Rod and Ed break out in a laugh and we switched topics to sports and fishing. I felt a bit funny inside, but my involvement with Jean and Anna had been their idea not mine. I did not feel guilty enough to confess anything. However, I did wonder begin to wonder if Jean and Anna saw seducing me as an extension of their humiliation of Emily. Suddenly their activities took on a more nefarious purpose. Even so I could not get the captivating forms of my best friend's wives out of my mind. I knew that I was now an active participant in the conspiracy, and I was committed to seeing it through.

We men talked for a bit longer and then made our way back to the cabin. We found a paint spattered Emily carrying a load of folded laundry. That she had built up a stink from her constant exertions and foul living conditions was evident in the way that Rod and Ed's noses twitched, and the fact that they moved down wind of her. Noting that for the moment she was not under supervision, I ignored her body odor, embraced her and stole a kiss. I wanted her to know that she still had my support. I stepped away before tall Anna re-entered the room.

Emily had done such a good job, that Anna and jean began to run out of things for her to do. Despite the presence of a first rate mechanical dishwasher, Emily had to shine every bit of glassware in the house and hand wash the dishes after each meal. Perhaps Jean and Anna felt a bit sorry for how hard they were driving my wife. For an hour before she was exiled to her closet cell for the final time, she was permitted to partner with me as all three couples played Pictionary. Ordinarily Emily excels at that game but this night she knew better than to win, so all of her drawings looked alike. My eye kept drifting to third finger of Emily's left hand. It was so strange seeing her without her wedding ring. Not counting the few times while it was being cleaned in the store where I had purchased it while we shopped; this was the first time she had been without it.

To me Emily was still radiant. I was not put off by her greasy hair, the skimpy clothing practically welded to her body by perspiration and the many flecks of paint scattered over her skin and clothing. I got to give Emily a long passionate kiss before she was sent to her final night in the box.

"Tomorrow, honey, all of this will be behind you." I told her as we parted.

"Yes, 0725 tomorrow the warden issues his pardon. I suppose that I will have to satisfied with the punishment we have doled out to you. It is not as gratifying as what I really wanted, a tar and feathering." said Jean condescendingly.

"I'll just be happy to get a shower" said Emily just before the door closed and she was locked in.

Even though it was not especially late Ed and Anna and Jean and Rod turned in for the night. Since Jean and Anna feared that I would release Emily form her cell, I had to go to bed as well. I sat up reading in my room. When not reading, I was contemplating all the things that had occurred over the last few days. I also tried to convince myself that I was not massively intrigued by Jean's promised visit.

I had to admit that I found Jean more attractive than Anna. Both were equally beautiful but I just always preferred dark haired women. Jean was petite and perfectly formed, whereas the other two women in the cabin were taller and just as perfectly formed. Anna was the tallest. She and Ed, if they ever did have kids, would produce basketball players. Jean and Rod would turn out gaming nerds or scientists. I thought of Emily and myself and decided that we would probably produce lovely children who were chronically underemployed. My mind reeling with guilt, curiosity and lust, finally shut itself down as I drifted off to sleep well past midnight.

Jean woke me up in the most delightful manner possible. I had decided to sleep naked. Around four A.M. I became aware of another naked body pushing up against mine. I awoke to find Jean in my arms.

"Good morning, Jack." she said, "as a reward for being a very good boy you can have what ever you want, except my fucking my pussy, that belongs to Rod. Everything else is on the table including anal." she winked, planted a kiss on my amazed lips and wriggled her naked pelvis against my own. My penis went from flaccid to full mast faster than a foreign sports car going from zero to sixty.

Once Ed, Rod, and myself, when we had been alone at the cabin, had gotten drunk and we all confessed to each other that we would fuck each others wives if the opportunity ever presented itself. The next morning, hung over, we had lied and told each other that we had been bullshitting. That conversation came back to me now. On that night none of us had ever conceived of a scenario like my current situation. It had been things like "If you died." or "If your wife and I were both kidnapped by bad guys." Scenarios that most men had created when they were teenagers and which they never quite outgrew. I don't think that there is enough alcohol in the entire world for me to get drunk enough to come up with. "If your wife were to humiliate mine..."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers