Judge Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers

Aware that we had to keep sound to a minimum I directed Jean to turn over. Since she had offered her ass, I felt justified in taking it. Jean's ass is spectacular. I had to admit that her derriere was even nicer than Emily's and I have seen scores of men gape open mouthed when my wife sashayed past. I wrapped my body around Jean's, reveling in feel and scent. I DID think about my wife, locked away in the dark with a bucket for her waste, but I deliberately pushed the vision out of my mind. Being good hosts, Rod and jean kept lubricant in the drawer of every hight stand in their house. I retrieved the tube in my room and gently, yet thoroughly coated Jean's anus and my modest sized cock. Progressing ,millimeter by millimeter, I finally buried myself deep into the ass of the wife of my best friend.

Jean buried her face in a pillow so that the sounds of her pleasure would not give us away. Muffled as they were the sounds were music to my ears. I could tell that it was not play acting, I was really turning her on. I had to really fight to stifle my gasps of contentment as I came in one of the most satisfying orgasms of my life. Jean snuggled with me for only a few minuets after I finished. While Jean's body language and the expression on her face indicated that wanted to linger and enjoy the afterglow both of knew what would happen if Rod were to wake up alone. Jean thanked me and then made her exit, slinking away like a panther on the way back to her lair. Once I heard the door to my room lock I fell into immediate slumber.

I slept so well that I nearly overslept the nine A.M. freeing of Emily. Once again Jean was in her judge's robe and Anna wore a fierce face as acting bailiff. Emily blinked as her eyes focused to the daylight streaming through the windows. Jean rapped her gavel and announced,

"Emily Hartmann Cook, it is the opinion of this court that you have fulfilled all of the terms of your imprisonment. You are free to reenter society. Bailiff Anna is going to supervise your showering and return your valuables. Your dress is laid out on the bed in my room."

Emily emerged a short time later. Despite her ordeal she appeared to be in fine shape. I was pleasantly surprised at the outfit they had chosen for Emily. They chose her short denim dress. The frock was one of my favorites as it showed off her fine legs. The bodice was tight but covered all of her. I supposed that even Jean and Anna had regretted somewhat how much they had exposed Emily.

My wife smelled fresh and new from the shower and was wearing her favorite perfume. I was overjoyed to clasp her in my arms again. Everybody else in the room applauded when we kissed.

Jean and Anna put on civilian clothing and for the next few hours Jean was a perfectly delightful hostess. Anna cooked a wonderful lunch and she and Jean cleaned up after the meal. Emily tried to put on a bold face but she was obviously still upset from her ill treatment by women she considered her closest friends. I knew that we would have a very long drive home with lots of conversation. All of us had to be out of the cabin by late afternoon to return to the city. Jean and Rod would close up the house and leave last. When it was time for us to go Jean produced my car keys and Emily's purse.

As we pulled away from the Madison's cabin Emily turned to me and said, "After My anger has cooled we will talk. I have nothing to say right now honey, other than, if it takes me the rest of my life I will get even with those two." Emily stared into my face and followed with, "Promise me, honey that you will never sleep with either of those whores. Not that you would, but I could handle you having an affair with a total stranger, but if you fucked either of them I would cut your heart out with a dull knife and laugh while I watched you die."

I lovingly stroked Emily's thigh and replied, "In all honesty, honey, the idea of screwing those two is an idea that would NEVER occur to me."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers