Judge Not 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

Pastor Cullum tried, initially, to dismiss the young people's testimony, but was surprised to find himself on the end of pointed questioning from the members of the council about his prior behavior as well as his actions toward Nathan and Shelby.

After two hours of hearings, the council withdrew to discuss the issues. They deliberated for more than an hour, as Nathan, Shelby and their parents, and Pastor Cullum sat uncomfortably, waiting.

Finally, the council returned to the conference room and Deacon Stanton cleared his throat and said, "This has been a difficult period for our church and community, and the council has made the following decisions, after hearing all of the parties, discussing the issues and prayer. We think that what we have decided will be in everybody's best interests and the best interests of Harmony Church."

Nathan sat on the edge of his seat. He desperately wanted to hold Shelby's hand, but understood that would not be appropriate.

Deacon Stanton continued, "Considering all that has happened, we have decided to allow Pastor Cullum to resign as assistant Pastor. We appreciate your service, and of course, will give you only the best references."

Nathan looked at Pastor Cullum, who seemed flabbergasted at the council's decision.

"The Church thanks you for your service, and your resignation is accepted, effective immediately. As a courtesy, the Church will pay you for three months, or until you find another position, whichever comes first."

Cullum stood up and, without saying a word, looked daggers at Nathan, and left the room, slamming the door on the way out.

"As for you, Nathan and Shelby, we are very, very disappointed with your sinful behavior over recent days, and do not condone or approve them. It does appear that your detentions last week were a mistake, and they will be removed from your records. We also do not believe that anything would be gained by expelling you at this late stage of your high school careers, so you will be permitted to graduate with your class. You will be on special probation, however, and any violations of Church or school rules, no matter how minor, may result in immediate expulsion and notification of your potential colleges. Do you understand?"

Both Nathan and Shelby said, "Yes."

"And to the parents, we are also disappointed in your inability to control your children. You are also on probation, and should we find any more improper behavior by you or your families, we will consider expelling you from the church. James, despite your long service to the Church, we believe that you should resign from the council at this time. Do you understand?"

All four parents nodded yes. "James, do you agree?"

Nathan's father said, "Yes, I resign from the Church Council, effective immediately." He took Marcia's hand and squeezed it.

Deacon Stanton continued, "Thank you. Your resignation is accepted. I think we are done here. Good night, and remember that Jesus loves you."

The families stood up and left the room. Nathan looked at Shelby, who looked relieved, and smiled at her. Her smile back filled him with the warmth that he had been craving, and they headed out. When they got to the entrance they were surprised to see Mrs. Proctor working at her desk.

"I'm surprised to see you here at this hour, Edith," James said.

"Well, with the meeting and the council, there was paperwork to be done, plus Pastor Busch is arriving tomorrow, so I need to do some prep work."

"That makes sense," James responded. "Thanks."

"No problem, James. Actually, Nathan," she said, "do you have a second to help me with a heavy box? It will only take a minute."

Nathan looked at his father, who nodded. "Sure, Mrs. Proctor."

"Nathan, we will meet you at the car," James said, and they turned to leave.

Once they were out of the building, Nathan said, "O.K. Mrs. Proctor, where is the box?"

The older woman smiled at Nathan. "There is no box, Nathan. I wanted to speak with you privately."

"Why?"

"I need my keys back."

Nathan smiled, as his suspicions were confirmed. "Can I bring them to church tomorrow?"

"No, there will be too many people. Bring them to the office on Monday, O.K.?"

"Sure. But Mr. Proctor, why did you---?"

She interrupted, "You saw the tapes, right?"

Nathan nodded as she continued, "Pastor Stephens was very kind to me when my husband passed. But then, well, then things changed. I was lonely, and in retrospect, he took advantage of that, and the fact that I was supposed to trust him, because of who he was. I didn't know until much later about the taping, but by then it was too late." She began to sob. "I realized, finally, that I needed to do something to protect the other girls, too. And you have always been such a good boy, and didn't deserve what you and Shelby were getting."

He reached out his hand to the crying Mrs. Proctor, and she squeezed it

"Nathan," she said, "we never discuss this again, right?"

"Right, Mrs. Proctor. Good night."

"The Lord be with you, Nathan."

He turned and left the building, heading toward the parking lot and his parents.

Sunday Morning

Nathan awoke to the smell of bacon. He lay in bed trying to make sense of the previous night, and the ten days since he first held Shelby's perfect breast in his hand. It was almost too much to process, and he shook his head and got out of bed and began to get dressed for church, where, he expected, he would see Shelby.

When he was ready, he went downstairs and went into the kitchen for breakfast. Marcia looked at him and said, "Your father and I think that you might want to skip church today."

This was a first, and Nathan looked at his mother. The confused expression on his face caused Marcia to smile and say, "We just think that after all that has gone on, it might make sense for you to stay home, and let everyone have something else to talk about."

Nathan thought for a few seconds. He realized that going to church had become a habit, but he no longer felt the need to go, so he replied, "That makes sense, mom. I need to do some reading, anyway." He ate his breakfast, wished his parents well, and went back to his room. He texted Shelby, who replied that her parents had suggested the same thing. It didn't take long before they made plans to get together. Nathan jumped into his car and drove to Shelby's house, but parked three streets away and walked through some yards to get to her back door, away from prying eyes, most of whom were in church anyway.

Shelby opened the door, and Nathan was surprised, but pleased to see that she was wearing a robe, and when she closed the door behind him, she dropped the robe, showing that she was completely naked. Nathan was again filled with a feeling of peace seeing her flawless body and beautiful face, and he kissed her, hard, on the lips.

"I know that we don't have much time, so I figured that clothing would only get in the way," Shelby said with a mischievous grin that turned Nathan on even more. She took his hand and led him to her room. Nathan began to take off his clothing and struggled because of the distraction of Shelby lying naked on her bed, but finally he wrestled off the last sock, and fell gently on top of her. The feeling of her warm, supple flesh against his made Nathan sigh, and he nearly came simply from the excitement. But he kept control and began to kiss her while fondling her breasts.

Shelby moaned with pleasure and grinded her hips against Nathan's hard cock while running her hands down his strong back to his butt and back again, which made Nathan press himself against Shelby's moistening pussy. They were panting hard as they kissed and stroked each other. Nathan reached down and ran his finger between Shelby's dripping folds, pressing gently against her engorged clit, and she gasped, throwing her head back.

Nathan took the opportunity to kiss her soft, white neck down to the gap between her breasts, then continued down to suck one, then the other hard nipple while continuing to rub between Shelby's leg with his hand. Shelby was writhing and moaning with pleasure, and it seemed that everywhere that Nathan touched was electric. Nathan continued his ministrations until Shelby's hips were flying up and down against the bed. When Nathan plunged two fingers deep into her well lubricated vagina, Shelby felt her body explode with pleasure, and she shook, uncontrollably until the feeling ceased.

She looked at Nathan and saw his love and reciprocated, kissing him sweetly on the lips. Rolling his body off of her, she went to her bottom dresser drawer and emerged with a condom in her hand and a wicked look in her eyes. Nathan smiled, and stared at Shelby, her hair wild, face red, perfect bobbing breasts and dripping pussy as she opened the package and rolled the condom down his vibrating shaft. She returned to the bed and lay on her back. Nathan took the obvious hint and climbed on top of Shelby, who guided his hard cock into her warmth.

Fully penetrated, Nathan stayed still and savored the feeling before slowly, agonizingly slowly, withdrawing until only the tip remained inside Shelby. He looked at her face and saw the happiness in her eyes before plunging himself inside her, making her gasp. Beginning to lose control, Nathan began to thrust faster and faster, and Shelby grabbed on to his back, holding on while her hips bucked forward to meet him. Faster and faster they went until Shelby screamed as a second orgasm took over her body and Nathan grunted as he unloaded into the rubber before collapsing on top of Shelby, his face landing on the fragrant side of her neck.

They lay there, breathing hard, and in unison until Nathan reluctantly rolled off, took off the condom and wrapped it in a tissue. He kissed Shelby again and looked at the clock. He realized that he needed to get home, and they got dressed and went downstairs. Shelby took Nathan into her arms and kissed him.

"I love you Nathan."

"I love you too, Shelby. See you at school tomorrow?"

"Of course."

"Should be interesting," Nathan noted.

"I don't care," Shelby said, as Nathan ducked out the back door and headed to his car.

He was showered, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt and reading when his parents and Tommy came home from church. He asked, out of politeness, about how the service went, and his parents told him about Pastor Busch's sermon about forgiveness, and coming together as a community, and Nathan listened politely. But he realized that he no longer cared. He went to his room and lay on his bed thinking.

Although the hypocrisy that he and Shelby had exposed was very troubling, it wasn't, Nathan realized, the reason why he was turning from the Church. The misconduct of so many who had set themselves up as moral paragons had only given Nathan the opportunity to think for himself. It wasn't that he no longer believed in God, but he now understood that it was O.K. to have doubts, that he needed to decide for himself what he believed. He was only 18—nearly 19, and had his whole life to try to figure that out.

Nathan picked up the Bible that he had next to his bed as long as he could remember. He looked at is leather cover and its worn pages as he riffled though it, smelling the mustiness of the pages. Nathan closed the book and put it onto his bookshelf with the other bibles and books from his childhood. He took his phone out of his pocket and called Shelby.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers
12