Judge Not...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers

"Thank you." He said with a huge smile.

And then I went right back to licking up and down his cock. Finally, I took him in my mouth. Still though, I didn't hurry to get him off. I wanted him to really enjoy it. After all, I was.

It was another five minutes or more before I felt his urgency grow. His hips began ever so slightly moving forward when I slid more of him into my mouth. This wasn't my first time giving a blowjob. I'd given many of them, mostly to my long-term boyfriend in college, but with several other boys too, going back to my high school days.

I tightened my grip on the base of his cock and increased the tempo of my tongue flicking the underside. It didn't take long before I felt his thighs stiffen.

That's when I pulled my mouth off of his cock, opened my mouth wide with my tongue extended and began stroking him in earnest, pointing the head of his cock at my open mouth.

I was looking up into his eyes when his face contorted and I felt the first forceful blast of his cum hit my cheek. I forced myself to maintain eye contact with him as I continued stroking him.

He came and came, but that wasn't a surprise. I knew he was long overdo, and I'd done a great job of teasing him for a long time. Before he was done, my cheeks, my tongue, my chin, the inside of my mouth, and even my chest and breasts were splattered with his cum. When it was time, I put his cock back into my mouth and gently milked the last drops from it.

"I'll get you a washcloth." He said with a big grin.

"Okay, but not yet." I stood up and looked him in the eyes while I used my fingers to gather up as much of his cum as I could and lick them clean.

When I was finished, he pointed to a big glob of cum on one of my breasts, "You missed some."

I giggled, "No I didn't. C'mon, I'll show you." I took his cigar from him and smashed it out in the ashtray. Then I made both of us a fresh drink and led him back upstairs. Once there, I took a strawberry from the bowl, rolled it in the glob of cum on my breast, and as seductively as possible, slid it into my mouth.

The huge grin on Darren's face was all the reward I needed. "I'll take that washcloth now."

* * *

I would like to be able to report that the sex that night was incredible, that we fucked for hours and both came many times, so I will, because that is the absolute truth.

First and foremost, I've never laughed so much during sex in my life. I teased him while he ate my pussy, and my god, could he eat pussy! He teased me while I was sucking and licking him back to hardness, and I know I can really suck cock.

Once, while sucking him, I licked a finger and ran it over his asshole. His whole body tensed, which gave me leave to tease him over and over about it. In turn, he wasn't a bit shy about licking my ass, and I loved that. I always have.

"Oh, someone likes that." He teased me.

"Uh huh."

"Just a tongue, or a cock as well?" He asked me.

"A tongue, a finger, a cock, a vibe, I like it all, but a tongue is my favorite." I told him honestly.

Another time, while he was fucking me and I'd cum so much I was gushing, he excused himself to go get a towel. When he returned and dried me up some, I giggled, "That's not how you're supposed to do it."

"Oh?" He questioned me.

"I'll show you. Put your cock back inside me." I was on the edge of the bed, and he was standing up, holding my feet in the air. When he put his cock back inside me, I made him stop. And then I pushed him back, sat up, and licked his cock clean. "A few more times like that, and I'll be dry enough to do some more serious fucking."

That got him so hot; he came a few minutes later. "Shit!" I exclaimed, "Now we have to dry me up again." And then I sat up and licked his cock clean again. When he was clean, I began using my fingers to scoop his cum out of my pussy, licking them clean, and repeating until I was sufficiently dry to fuck again without chafing us both.

"Wow!" He exclaimed, "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

"Oh, your bimbos didn't like the taste of your cum mixed with theirs? I love it."

He just shook his head with a big smile on his face.

"One of these days, I'll have to let you watch me eat your cum out of a pussy."

"Next weekend?" He asked me with a huge grin on his face.

I gave him a soft kiss on the lips, "I don't happen to have a bimbo on call, do you?"

"I might be able to find a volunteer."

I giggled, "When I get to the office on Monday, I'll check my social calendar."

* * *

When Darren walked me out of his front door and to my car after lunch on Sunday, I kissed him passionately, and then I told him, "I'd like to meet her first."

"Who?" He asked me with a confused look.

I slid into the driver's seat of my car and looked up at him, "The bimbo we're both going to fuck next weekend."

He looked totally shocked, "You . . . you were serious about . . ."

"Darren!" I scolded him. "It's just sex, right?"

"Right, okay . . . okay then."

* * *

I thought there might be some tension between Dr. Wilshire and myself at work on Monday—sexual tension, but both of us managed to maintain a very professional demeanor.

It wasn't until the end of our after appointments review on Tuesday that he told me, "I've arranged a dinner meeting for tomorrow, if you're available."

"Oh?" I cocked an eyebrow, "Am I going to meet someone?"

"If you still want to." He said with a little apprehension in his tone.

I chuckled, "I'm guessing you didn't have to dig too deep into your little black book to come up with a willing bimbo."

"Not that far, no," He told me with a grin.

* * *

I was more nervous than I thought I'd be. I'd done a threesome with my long term boyfriend in college, for his birthday and a couple of other times, but I wouldn't say it was second nature to me.

We were waiting in the restaurant bar when Linda entered. Darren hurried to greet her. On their way back to me, he informed the hostess that our other party had arrived, and we were ready to be seated.

I found Linda to be very personable. She was a cute blonde, around my height, five seven or eight. She had a beautiful smile and an infectious laugh. She was shapely and appeared fit. She was wearing a beautiful, sexy dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her prominent breasts, but not in a trashy way at all.

After some small talk and ordering our food, Darren took his drink back into the bar and sat where he could see when our food was delivered.

The instant he was out of earshot, Linda asked me, "So, what's your secret?"

"Secret?" I asked.

She appeared to be trying to decide if I was for real or playing coy, "Darren and I dated for a couple of months. We got along okay, but we just didn't click—or at least, I didn't click for him. I tried everything, and I even offered to do a threesome with him, but he wasn't interested. And then yesterday, all of a sudden, he called me out of the blue and asked me to join him for a night of fun with you. So naturally, I'm curious."

I sighed, "I'm not sure how to answer that. We've known each other for almost a year, and we've been working together for six or seven months, but last weekend was the first time we've been intimate. I guess we just clicked."

She seemed genuinely surprised. "Wow! And you're already inviting a third into your bed? If you don't mind me asking, was it your idea or his?"

"Actually, I may have planted the seed when I was teasing him during sex, but I didn't really expect him to jump on it like he did."

"But you have done it before, right?" She asked while staring straight into my eyes.

"Yes, three times, always with the same girl and my college boyfriend . . . and yes, I did enjoy it."

"All of it?" She asked me skeptically just as our food was arriving.

I looked toward the bar and saw Darren heading our way. He was there before they finished putting the food on our table.

I waited until the staff left, and then I told Darren, "Linda was just asking me if I enjoyed my limited experiences with threesomes. I was just about to answer when the food showed up." And then I looked back at Linda, "Yes, as a matter of fact I did . . . and yes, all of it."

Linda looked at Darren, "I'm in if she is."

"I'm more than in." I told them both, and then I looked at Linda and winked, "I'm anxious." Which was true. I was nervous about it, but excited too.

As it turned out, Linda wasn't without a capacity for flirting and teasing herself. After our meal, she and I excused ourselves to the ladies room.

Once inside, and after exiting our respective stalls, we were at the sink when she said, "When we get outside, the two of you should walk me to my car."

I giggled, "Oh, you think we should give him something to think about the rest of the week?'

She showed me a wry grin, "Don't you?"

"Absolutely." I said with another giggle.

When I reached for the door, I felt her hand on my ass. Before opening it, I looked over my shoulder, "Getting an early start?"

"You have a great ass. I just got the urge, but that's nothing compared to the urges I'm going to satisfy when we get to my car."

When we got to her car, Darren had his arm around my waist. Linda stepped up and put her hand on his chest and kissed him passionately. I felt his body tense up, but I'm sure that was just because I was there.

When she broke that kiss, she looked at me and grinned. And then she ran her hand over my breasts firmly. "Sorry, but I've wanted to do that all night."

"I've wanted to do this all night," I told her as I put my hand behind her head and drew her in for a hot kiss that lasted over a minute.

Darren chuckled, "You two are going to get us barred from this place."

"I like her." I told Darren during the short walk to my car. "I think she's going to be a lot of fun. You picked wisely."

He laughed out loud, "Hell, she's the only one I knew who I thought might say yes."

I hadn't been lying to Darren. I did really like her. In fact, I was more than a little surprised Darren hadn't taken to her.

* * *

I stayed with Darren Friday night, but we didn't pull an all-nighter. I gave him a blowjob early on, and we fucked once later. I told him I wanted him well rested when Linda showed up the following morning.

"After all," I told him, "You're going to have two women to satisfy tomorrow."

He chuckled, "I was hoping the two of you would . . ."

I let out a loud laugh, "Oh, don't worry, we will, but we'll both still want our share of your cock."

"By the way, I do have a serious question for you." I told Darren.

"Okay"

"I was just curious about what happened between you and Linda. She seems like she'd be right up your alley."

He shrugged, "She's not you."

* * *

Linda showed up at Darren's at straight up eleven, right on time. Darren had just started cooking lunch, so she and I decided to head out back and catch some sun.

"Wow!" I exclaimed when she pulled her t-shirt over her head, "Awesome tits!"

She beamed a warm smile at me, "Well, what are you waiting for? Give me a look at that sexy bod of yours."

When I was naked, I turned toward her and held my arms out from my sides, "There ya go."

"God, you're sexy." She said in an appreciative tone as she took a step toward me.

When she pulled me to her and smashed my tits to hers, wiggling back and forth, I almost came right then and there. It had been years since I'd felt that, and I'd forgotten how erotic it was. I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss her.

"Whew!" She said when we broke our kiss, "We'd better save some of that for Darren."

I giggled and lay back in one of the lounge chairs. She sat in the one next to me and began spreading suntan lotion her legs. "So, do you have a game plan, or are we just going to wing it?"

"I've been giving it some thought." I told her honestly. "I think we should tease the shit out of him for as long as we can before sealing the deal."

"Ooooo, I love the sound of that. Should we stay naked?"

"Nah, I don't think so."

"There's a closet upstairs that has a bunch of different robes, some heavy, some really sexy." She told me.

"Perfect!" I told her. "You'll have to show me where they are. We can pick out a couple of really sexy ones." And then I asked her, "You do know the kind of teasing I'm talking about, don't you?"

She chuckled, "I do, and it's probably going to make me hornier than it is him."

"Me too." I said with a giggle.

"You know," She said, turning to look at me, "Unless he's done something in the last few months, he's never been with two women."

"Oh wow! I didn't know. That little piece of information will come in handy."

"By the way, how did you entice him into it?" She asked me.

I sighed, "I was just playing around with his cum, you know, fishing it out of my pussy and licking my fingers. He seemed to really like watching that, so I may have hinted that he should see me lick it straight out of a pussy."

Linda burst out in laughter, "And that's all it took, huh? Shit, I wish I'd thought of that."

* * *

Linda had been right about the closet full of robes. We picked out a couple of sexy ones, hers black to set off her blond hair, and mine white to go with my dark brown hair. Both robes were sheer and short, hitting us well above mid thigh.

When we got to the kitchen, Darren had his back to us, so we stood in the middle of the room with our arms around each other, "We decided to dress up for lunch." I said with a silly giggle.

When Darren looked around, he raised his eyebrows as he gave us a long look, "Very nice."

"And there's easy access." Linda said, raising my robe enough to show him my pussy.

He just smiled and shook his head before turning back to what he was doing. "You two can start setting the table. I'm just finishing up the salad."

I slid my arm around his waist, "We'll finish up here. You're overdressed."

Darren chuckled, "Yes, Ma'am." And then he pointed to a bottle of wine, "I'm going to have that with lunch. You two can have whatever you like." And he headed upstairs.

When he came back into the dinning room, he was wearing a beautiful Japanese robe. It was already tented in the front. Linda was sitting at the table, and I was standing up in front of her. She was licking and sucking one of my nipples. I smiled at Darren, "She's just having a little appetizer." I told him with a giggle.

He chuckled, "By all means."

* * *

Our lunch was awesome. We had chicken breasts that had been tenderized and breaded with Jiffy Muffin Mix. I'd never had it, but it was wonderfully tender and juicy. Linda and I split one of the larger breasts.

After lunch, Linda and I cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. We told Darren to make himself a drink and go on outside to wait for us.

Linda filled me in on the awesome music system in the pool house, "He's got a digital system with like a million songs, and a series of surround speakers that will blow your mind."

Lord, she was right. I'd never seen anything like it. Every song I typed in was there. We couldn't even see the nearest neighbor, so we cranked up the volume and danced until we were too tired to stand.

During the faster songs, we all three danced together, but on the slower ones, Linda and I took turns dancing with Darren and then each other. Of course, when Linda and I were dancing slow songs with each other, we made out almost constantly. Wow! She could really kiss! After our first slow dance together, I was so horny, I almost said 'to hell with teasing Darren, let's fuck', but I resisted that urge.

I especially loved running my hands over her firm, tanned body. I was jealous of her all-over tan and made a mental note to ask her what tanning salon she used. She was thirty, but like me, her body could have passed for much younger. And her tits were incredible, D cups, firm and proud. I also liked that she didn't have huge areolas and soft nipples. Like mine, they were smaller, and her nipples were at least twice as long as mine, perfect for playing with and sucking.

While dancing close, we both untied our robes so we could rub our tits together. She seemed to love that as much as I did, evidenced by how her long nipples became hard and moved across mine in a more erotic manner than I'd ever experienced. And it was further evidenced by how wet my thigh was after rubbing it against her pussy. Of course, the wetness on her thigh was just as obvious after she rubbed it on my pussy.

While Linda was in the pool house going pee and selecting more music, I was dancing to a slow song with Darren, "God, I love her." I purred in his ear. "You couldn't have picked a more perfect match for us."

After kissing me passionately, he said "I'm glad you like her. That means a lot."

I pulled back and looked into his eyes, "If we were just putting on a show for you, you'd know."

"You're right." He confirmed, "And that wouldn't be nearly as much fun."

"So, you're having fun?" I asked him, still looking him in the eyes.

"More than I ever dreamed." He told me. "This whole thing is nothing like what I expected."

"Oh? What did you expect?"

He sighed, "I'm not sure. I guess just jumping into bed and the three of us fucking each other."

I laughed, "We're not through jacking off your largest erogenous zone yet . . . and each other's. There will be plenty of time for fucking and sucking later."

"As long as you're enjoying yourself, I'm in no hurry. I'm having fun watching the two of you."

I laughed again and pulled one of his hands down between my legs, "Do you think I'm enjoying myself?"

"Holy shit! You're drenched!"

"Gushing is more like it. I'm so fucking horny; I'm not sure how much more I can take." And then I moved my hand under his robe and slid my fingers around his fully erect cock, "Ooooo, I guess I'm not the only one who is horny."

"Make that three of us." Linda said from behind me.

"You should confirm that." I told Darren while crooking my finger to Linda.

When she was close enough, he reached down and slid his hand between her legs, "Yep, she's right there with you."

I laughed and started singing "There'll be a hot time in the old town tonight."

* * *

When it was Darren's turn to go into the pool house to pee, he was somewhat shocked that both Linda and I went with him. Of course, in the shape he was in, there was no chance he could accomplish that simple mission, and us being there just made it that much more difficult for him.

Finally, the said "Fuck it!" and walked outside. When he stepped over onto the grass, Linda and I both giggled while we watched him. One of us was on each side of him with a hand around his waist. It looked more like he was beating off than trying to pee, but eventually, a spurt of pee shot out of his hard cock, and then another, and then a stream arched high in the air, "Ahhhh" he moaned when he finally got his stream started.

Linda shocked me by stepping in front of him. She bent over, facing away from him and wiggled her ass. I caught on and took up a position beside her. It was just nasty enough to be very erotic, feeling his hot pee splashing over my ass, back, and legs. Linda and I were giggling the whole time.

When he was finished, we turned on the water of the pool house outside shower and began soaping each other up. Darren seemed to really enjoy watching that. Of course, we were making out the whole time.

* * *

"We should take care of him soon." I said just loud enough for Linda to hear.

She giggled, "He's not going to be worth two cents if we don't—or should I say 'two minutes'?"

I had to laugh out loud at that. "A double header blowjob should do the trick."

"Yummy!"

"You start, but go slow. I need to get something from inside."

She showed me a quizzical look, but I didn't explain. Instead, I just started drying off and then headed inside. When I came back outside, Darren was half reclined in one of the lounge chairs. Linda was kneeling on cushions on one side of his chair and licking up and down his hard shaft.

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers