Judging Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clothed and trying to entice her with a concoction of an excuse for coffee, Cyrus decided to get down to business.

With her skin faintly flushed from their recent lovemaking, Cyrus didn't know a time where he could sit with a woman so comfortably like this and talk about his work. He had been a little selfish in their last round for letting himself cum like that without protection.

"Honey… are you on the pill?" he asked her gently. He wasn't one to ask a woman such questions after having sex, but he felt her important enough to want to know.

"I am, don't worry… I know that that isn't the real question that you wanted to ask me. Tell me Cyr, what is it that I must do now?" she replied. Cyrus tried to ignore the sexy way she slurred her r's; the way his name sounded incredibly sexy on her lips…

"Mmm… I would like to get us both naked soon again," he smirked as she started frowning at him. "But of course, right now, we should start by looking up on all the possibilities of that stepbrother of yours existing in the first place."

"It does seem plausible, seeing that our father was rarely home; always on business trips and I suppose, 'business trips'," she said quoting her fingers in the air. "That leaves with possibly every single woman in the world."

"I would like you to work with my staff to see if there is anything we can find from this angle. You will want to be part of this investigation," Cyrus told her as he jotted down some names and numbers for her reference.

"I think I better leave for the hospital now," Eulalie said as she gathered her things to leave.

"She is fine. Theron texted me saying that she didn't want to go to the hospital and cause another scene with reporters. She's staying with the Ramirez family tonight," Cyrus managed to say as he watched her walk out of his office in that characteristic sashay of hers.

***

"Theo… are you sure Mama won't mind us imposing this… situation on her?" Astraea asked as the three of them settled in her car.

"Babycakes, the only one who feels imposed is you. Don't push things to Mama. I know you," Theron replied her smilingly as he belted Sybilla up.

"You don't have to whisper in Spanish like that, hoping I don't know what's going on," Sybilla said meekly. She looked at Astraea and said, "I really don't want to be at the hospital… with all those reporters and policemen… besides, I'm sure the Inspector set both of you as my informal custodian."

The drive home was silent except for the occasional humming from Sybilla. Theron didn't want to switch on the music so he could think clearly. Something was nagging at the corner of his mind.

Sitting beside Sybilla, he couldn't really think much. He knew that her husband was brutally murdered, probably in front of her own eyes. But that couldn't stop him from looking at her. Her skin was pale in contrast to his and she always seemed to fit whenever she was in his arms. She looked so hurt that he had wanted to hold her and comfort her but he knew she wouldn't be ready for that; not so soon anyway.

Astraea looked at her brother's reflection in the rear view mirror and frowned. He was thinking of that goddamn woman and she wasn't even half as hot! "Such frail arms and flat chest! Sure, she had a pair of nice legs but nothing could beat my ass," Astraea muttered under her breath.

When they finally reached their house, Astraea was surprised to find Ciro and Eulalie waiting there for them. Mama Ramirez was of course honored to have so many guests. It was never the case that she would undercook for mealtimes.

"You know, those prints we found weren't yours," said Ciro, cautiously, after they have all settled midway into their meal.

"Ciro… I don't think it's best to talk about this now," Theron growled. Astraea raised an eyebrow at him. He hardly growled or got angry at anybody.

"No, Theo… please let him speak." Everyone turned to look at Sybilla who had turned pale. She had raised her hand as soon as Theron started protesting again.

"Well… we can't say anything more for now… all we know is that the prints don't match hers; they don't match anything we have on the database as well…" Ciro continued, still cautious, under Theron's watchful glare.

"That means you're officially off custody Syb!" Eulalie chirped, barely able to contain her relief. It was then her phone rang and she had to excuse herself. She managed to roll her eyes at Ciro before heading towards the hall.

"50 bucks that that was my incredibly domineering sibling," said Ciro, trying to liven up the somber mood.

"Were there prints Ciro?" Astraea asked. She didn't trust Theron to open his mouth at the moment, so she had to do the talking for now.

"No."

Theron sweared so loud that if Astraea wasn't right beside her, she wouldn't have heard Sybilla's soft sigh. She wasn't sure if that was a sigh of relief or exasperation but she didn't like this petite high-society wife that very much.

"Now, now Theron, I could hear you all the way from outside the hall," Eulalie said as she waltz into the kitchen. She smiled at Mama Ramirez who passed her another bowl of potatoes. "Oh no, Madam, I couldn't possibly eat anymore."

Turning to Ciro, she continued talking, "You and I kiddo are going to have a long talk in the car. Big brother wants you to escort me home."

10 minutes later…

Astraea grumbled as she cleaned the table. Her mother had taken liking to the two French-speaking women and had even assigned Sybilla her room. The woman actually cleaned up all her junk and made the bed nice and comfortable for her guest! Astraea couldn't help smirk at the irony of the situation. She, the daughter was sleeping in the guest room and little Miss Suspect was cozily acquainting herself with her room!

Flopping herself on the chair, Astraea attributed her crankiness to that really ridiculous incident less than 36hours ago. She couldn't stop chiding herself for being so stupid. Who sleeps with men they barely met? Okay… she just did.

Rolling her eyes, she started for her room. Mama, Theron and Sybilla were sitting in the backyard having a cup of coffee and chatting. Trust Mama to want to matchmake her children right under their noses!

***

By 1am, the Ramirez house was silent. Mama Ramirez had literally tucked all the three grown ups into bed and headed to bed herself.

Sybilla was dreaming; the same dream every night.

"Ah… Mon Chérie…" his hands were cold as they stroked her face. She was sitting across him, pretending to sip her tea but her eyes were full of rage and anger.

"Mère left this gift for you… Oh, you should have seen her eyes when I slipped it off her neck. But all she could do was look…"

She couldn't stand looking at the string of pearls he held in his hands. Her mother… their mother was bedridden; she couldn't bear thinking how she must have felt.

"Why are you here… and what do you want with me?" she whispered, almost desperately; her fist clenching so hard, her knuckles were turning white.

"Oh… it's not you whom I want Sybilla…"

Sybilla nearly screamed as she woke up, sweating profusely and near the brink of tears. Slipping into the slippers at the side of her bed, she started to find her way to the kitchen for a glass of water. However, Mama Ramirez did not leave any light on and she didn't dare venture in the dark after such a torrid dream.

Tiptoeing all the way to the end of the hall, she slowly turned the door knob of the guest room. She figured the soft snoring on the opposite room must have been Theron's.

"Astraea… uh… is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?" she whispered, but there was no answer.

Not wanting to sleep alone, she took the extra pillow on the bed and placed it at the rug beside the bed. Cuddling herself, Sybilla soon managed to will herself to sleep… only to be awoken by a rude jab at her arm.

"Babycakes! You have your own room you little… Oh!" the surprise on his face reflected itself on hers as her eyes started to widen in embarrassment.

"I thought this was Astraea's room… she was snoring… and… your pillow was on your face so I assumed… oh… I'm sorry…" Sybilla started for the door but was stopped by Theron.

"No, please stay. Did… did something frighten you?" he asked.

"It was a bad dream, that's all," she replied. Sybilla didn't like the situation she was in. Granted, she just lost her husband; but no sane woman could look at those chiseled features and exposed upper body without passing a remark.

"Why don't you take my bed? I'll sleep on the rug. If you want a decent amount of sleep, trust me, Astraea will not let you sleep in peace until she has kicked you off the bed and snore you to deaf," he chuckled as he began gathering his pillow and an extra blanket to the floor.

Lying on the floor with his eyes on the ceiling, Theron couldn't sleep at all. Just knowing she was a few meters away made him have a boner. He willed his brain to stop undressing her in his mind but who could after seeing what she was wearing!

Underneath his blanket, he could imagine how that negligee hugged her soft curves. She had those perky breasts with their nipples straining against her silk negligee, begging to be sucked. It took all his nerve not to grab her and touch them. Swearing to himself, Theron turned to his side and faced the window.

But he could hear her breathing and smell her sweet lavender smell. He remembered how soft and smooth her skin was the other time he had touched her face. He wished she was breathing down his neck and not under his covers.

He thought about it… what if he got up and went to the bed; pull off the blanket and slide himself smoothly on top of her…

He could imagine her sigh as he'd cover her mouth with his while his hands hike up that sexy silk negligee of hers. He'd rest his hands on her stomach and watch as her hands guide them down, down to that hot pussy of hers. He didn't think she would be the little conservative wife of a Reverend kind. She must have a little feistiness to her.

He could hear her moans as his fingers caress her clit in circles and feel her hips bucking slowly to his rhythm. Would she think it was wrong for him to go down and lick her there? He loved to lick pussies; taste and smell their arousal all over his face as he slowly used his finger to tease them to an orgasm. He'd probably do it even if she says no because she will learn to love it and beg for more.

Theron wanted to die as his cock was getting so hard it felt almost painful not to be released from the confines of its boxers. Under the blanket, his fingers started to stroke his cock up and down, imagining her wrapping her hot mouth over it. She had such a small mouth and couldn't possibly cover his big cock but she will try; licking as much of the head as she could and using her small dainty hands to stroke him up and down. He would watch that purplish head disappear into her mouth and get all excited in anticipation to fuck her. He'd make her turn around so he could lick her sweet pussy while she's going down on him, gagging and jerking his cock. He would pound her pussy with his fingers, making her moan until she couldn't take it anymore and beg him to fuck her.

Oh, she would be so polite and ask him to take her. She would position herself on her back like she has always done in the past. But Theron won't let her. He'll make her take what she needs. If she wants his cock, she will need to sit on it like a good little girl and rock herself hard on it. Oh, that would be really erotic. The sweet and demure woman letting it loose on his hard cock. Oh… He could feel her tight little pussy gripping his cock as she moved up and down on him. Theron's hands moved faster up and down his hard cock; he could feel his cum rising… oh it was so good…

"Theo…?" her sleep-laden voice stopped him mid-track. Theron sat up and pulled the blankets as fast as possibly to cover his lower body.

"Uh… yes?" he replied, rather embarrassed.

"Will you show me where's the toilet please? I think I need to pee, but I don't want to go alone," she said, getting up and walking towards him.

"Uh… oh god… Syb, would you please turn around for a while and face the door please?" Theron pleased.

"Oh, rubbish! Hurry up! I can't hold it back that much longer!" she said as she pulled the blanket off and gasps as her eyes widen. "Okay… okay… my back's turned…"

Theron couldn't believe a more embarrassing moment. His boxers were at his ankles and even in the dark, he was sure she saw how hard he was. Standing up, Theron moved behind her and held her close. He knew she could feel him between her thigh and waited for her reaction.

Sybilla simply froze. He was holding her with his hard cock pressing against her. Theron breathed in deeply, inhaling the soft scents from her hair. Closing his eyes and sighing, he mumbled to her ear, "I'm sorry. You are too special."

With that, he pulled up his boxers, held her hand and led her to the bathroom.

While waiting for her to be done, Theron kept cursing himself for being so careless. He should have known something like this was bound to happen. But he won't let it repeat itself.

"Theo?" came the small voice as the bathroom door opened.

Theron smiled at her and held her hand again. This time, he led her to Astraea's room.

"Babycakes… I need you to take care of Sybilla for me please. I found her wandering around the hallways. You could share the bed right?"

Astraea, though half awake managed to mumble a string of curses at him as she gathered her pillow and headed for the nearby couch. Theron saw a glimpse of a smirk at the corner of her lips but decided to ignore it.

"I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast alright?" he said to Sybilla, closed the door and headed back to his room.

12