Judging Kimmy Ch. 02

Story Info
Kimmy's humiliation goes public.
2.2k words
4.4
140.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is one of fantasy and it is not to imply that I approve or condone blackmail or rape. The people mentioned in this story are made up and any resemblance to someone real is strictly a coincidence.

Here is the long awaited chapter two to Judging Kimmy. I want to thank everyone that took the time to vote on the first chapter and leave / send comments. If you like the story, please vote!

*

It has been an interesting month since that first night with Devon. My days and nights were filled with one humiliation or another, most of them video taped for more to hold over me. I was taking a moment reprieve in bed, resting, thinking about the two men that just left my house.

Both of them were black men, young as usual, and used me like a total whore. I was still full of their cum, some of it starting to dry on my face. My clit, pussy and asshole were sore from all the fucking I had endured these past weeks. Devon had set up a password system. If someone came to the door and said the word Gemini, I had to let them in and let them do whatever they wanted to me. These two men were no different; they arrived, said the word, and spent the next hour abusing me. Including them, I had been fucked seven times today. Sometimes, I knew the men having serviced them before. Sometimes, they were total strangers. Once, it was even another person I convicted in my early years as a district attorney.

As I thought about this, I noticed that at some point, my hand fell to my very sore and swollen clit... I was massaging it... again! Once again, this humiliation that I hated so much and yet now felt like I could not live without, returned. Once again I started to cry as I roughly masturbated my used pussy. No longer was it the prim and proper pussy it once was. It was no more then a slut's cunt now. As I masturbated, the cum from the men dripped out onto my fingers. Involuntarily, I raised my hand to my face and smeared it all over my face and lips. This self-humiliation had become common for me between all the rapes. I knew that I was sick. That something inside me was not right. I even made an appointment with a shrink but only made it as far as the parking lot. There, in broad daylight, I pulled my skirt up around my waist and masturbated while my appointment time passed by. The humiliation, yet thrill of someone possibly catching me in public drove me to new heights and the orgasm was intense. I left the parking lot, never to return for help.

Now, I felt another orgasm building... I thought of my boyfriend Eric, knowing that if he ever knew of all this, it would break his heart. I wanted to break up with him, but Devon would not let me. Seems that he realized that by making me stay with Eric, it added to my feelings of being a cheating slut, another humiliation and... turn on. I breathlessly started to moan out,

"Take it, take it you slut... abuse that pussy."

That was all it took and I came hard.

My cell phone ringing brought me back to reality. No, not MY cell phone, but the one Devon gave me. I was instructed that I was to have it with me at all times and always answer it or the punishment would be something I would never forget. I grabbed it quickly.

"Hello, yes?"

"Why it take you so long to answer the phone bitch?"

"Sorry, I was... in the bathroom."

Devon told me to get cleaned up. He then told me what to wear, and where to be this evening. As I hung up the phone, I realized that it was a public bar that I was going to. This was new as all the meetings with him or anyone else were always somewhere private. Fear and excitement gripped me and for a moment, I thought I was going to masturbate again! Looking at my watch, I realized that I really did not have much time. I headed to the bathroom to get ready.

I arrived at the bar at 7 PM sharp. I was now more scared then anything else. The bar was in the heart of black town, and there were more news stories from here then anywhere else in the city. As I closed the door to my car, I looked myself over in the reflection of my window. I was wearing a crop top that showed my stomach. It was low in the front and a lot of cleavage was showing as well. The skirt I had on was extremely short and you could see the tops of my stockings. I was not to wear a bra and my panties were white silk, put on over the garter belt. I had also applied a lot more make up then I normally would, Devon liked me looking like a whore.

The large bouncer at the door looked at me like a piece of meat. It sent shivers down my spine... or more accurately, to my clit. He said nothing and let me pass. The bar had about 25 people in it... I noticed that I was the only white person there, except one other female. She was sitting at a booth table in the back corner next to Devon and two other men. I went over to them. One of them men got up and I slid in. I almost laughed when I noted that it was now boy/girl/boy/girl/boy. They carried on their conversation like I had been there the whole time.

I looked at them. One of the men was an easy 250 pounds of muscle, the other not far behind him. Both of them I guessed to be in their late teens, as usual. I wondered how they got into the bar. The girl was even more of a wonder. Very attractive blond, but I was wondering if she were even out of high school yet. Her eyes were glassed over and I knew from the look that she was high on something, probably crank.

As the conversation continued, one of the men put his hand inside my thigh and moved to upwards towards my pussy. This motion caused my skirt to ride up revealing my white silk panties and garter belt. Without thinking, I tried to close my legs. The other man noticed this and he grabbed my other leg. They both draped one of their legs over mine and this put me in a spread eagle type position. The first man then started to roughly massage my pussy. At this exact moment, the bartender came over with a fresh pitcher of beer. He looked right at my exposed panties and a look of hunger came over him. God, here I was being exposed and used in public for others to see. The effect from this humiliation was almost instant; I came.

The men laughed at my wet pussy but Devon was not happy.

"Why you try and close your legs slut?"

I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Play with yourself slut, show them how you like to abuse yourself!"

At this, one man ripped my panties off me and shoved them into my mouth. My pussy was now completely exposed. The Bartender was still there and the girl looked at me with a smile. Oh my god, I was really going to do this. My hand shot to my pussy and I began to masturbate. The humiliation was stronger then any I had experience yet. The girl was looking at me, licking her lips. I remember thinking that I was damn near old enough to be her mother. The men took off my shirt exposing my breasts. They fondled them roughly. I looked out towards the bar. A few men where now watching the show. I looked back but the girl was gone. That is when I felt another hand on my thigh... HERS!

"No, please. Not this." I said.

Devon and the others just laughed. While I had not been with a black man before Devon, a man is a man. However, this was one of my fears. Sex with another woman was just not something that I thought about. I even thought it somehow disgusting. That was all the time I had to think as she put her tongue inside my pussy. I tried to move but the two men held me fast. The girl knew what she was doing, licking me in a way few men ever had. There were cheers from the room and I looked again at everyone watching. I saw the video camera that I had become used to. That was enough, I orgasmed hard!

The girl came up and removed the panties from my mouth. She forced her tongue into my mouth and I tasted myself. This strange humiliation sent me into a multiple orgasm and I came again.

I was then led to the back room, which was little more then a concrete room with an old twin bed. I noticed at once the leather bindings to the four corners of it and the plastic sheets. I was stripped and placed on it, my arms and legs tied to the four corners.

"You are going to be here a while slut." Devon said.

With that, he stuck a small spoon under my nose. I knew it was crank, a type of speed. I started to turn away and then saw the look in his eyes and thought better of it. I snorted it. It burned my nose and I could feel the effect almost at once. I knew that this would keep me awake, prevent me from falling asleep. Another spoon for my other nostril and I snorted without hesitation. I knew this was also on tape and knew that my blackmail bondage just became tighter.

About half the men had entered the room and I noticed that they were each handing Devon a twenty-dollar bill to draw a number out of a basket. Oh my god! He was selling me for twenty dollars a fuck! My head was swimming. The effects of the crank now in full swing. My pussy was on fire and I wanted to touch it badly but could not move. I was a cheap whore, a slut. Once again the humiliation caused me to get wetter.

The girl had wasted no time getting undressed. She mounted my face and almost smothered me with her pussy. I had no choice and started to lick a pussy for the first time in my life. I could not see whom, but I felt a cock enter my pussy. It was large and even hurt a little. The pain and humiliation of being forced to eat this young pussy sent me over the edge and I orgasmed yet again. She rode my face until she had orgasmed three times. A cock replaced her pussy and I was now taking a cock in my mouth and pussy.

This went on all night. Once in awhile I was offered another spoon of crank, which was not an option. Although I lost count of the men that fucked me, I know that it was more then was in the bar when we arrived. I could only assume that as men came in that night, they were given the offer of pussy for twenty dollars. I swallowed so much cum, was full of so much and was covered in it. Devon let the men that did not pay to fuck me masturbate and come on any part of me they wanted. I also lost count of the number of orgasms I had.

Devon dropped me off at my home a little after six in the morning. I had been raped for 10 hours. I went in and sat down in the bathtub. I started to turn on the water to clean myself but just kept looking at my cum drenched body. My hair matted with cum, it drying all over my body, dripping from my pussy and asshole. Of course, if you have been paying attention, you probably know what happened next. Yes, that side of me kicked in and I grabbed my dildo from the side of the tub and without any preparation, I rammed it into my pussy. I almost screamed from the pain. Not so much because it is a 10 inch dildo, but more from the fact that I was raw. I was still shaking from the crank and tears started to run down my cum covered face as I once again raped myself. I slapped my clit and shoved the dildo in as far as it would go. I rolled over in the tub, sticking my ass in the air, still fucking myself with the dildo and roughly massaging my clit.

I mouthed, "I am a fucking slut that cannot get enough cock, enough humiliation, enough abuse."

As I said these words, I thought of the crowd watching me and then pictured Eric in the crowd. That caused me to orgasm one last time.

End chapter two.