Judging Kimmy Ch. 03

Story Info
Kimmy must face her blackmailer.
1.6k words
4.41
71.4k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is one of fantasy and it is not to imply that I approve or condone blackmail or rape. The people mentioned in this story are made up and any resemblance to someone real is strictly a coincidence.

I again want to thank everyone that took the time to send me feedback, positive or otherwise. Let Kimmy's journey continue. Vote!

Months have passed since I was first blackmailed into becoming a slut for Lenny and Devon. It was intense in the first months, but had reduced greatly of late. The daily visits had dwindled down to only once, maybe twice a week. In some ways I was relieved, but in other ways... I must confess that I am still abusing myself, even to the point of getting crank once a week and snorting enough to keep me up all night, masturbating nearly the entire time. With those exceptions, life is almost normal. Eric still does not know anything and I have even had the pleasure of a date or two lately. It disturbs me that I do not orgasm with him anymore. Of course, I fake one so he will not feel bad. Still, the sex is too... normal. Usually after he leaves, I take matters into my own hands and get the job done.

Arriving home this Friday, I found a note on my door. I recognized the handwriting at once as Devon's. I went inside and ripped it open. My heart almost stopped as I read the note.

"Slut, it is time for you to see Lenny. Tomorrow you will drive to the prison and visit him in a trailer. Do not miss this appointment, or else!"

Trailer? Oh my god... I knew at once what that meant. That night, I could not sleep. I was horrified at the prospect of what I was to do. So much in fact that I did not even masturbate, regardless of the fact that I was wet all night.

The next morning, I found myself driving up to the prison. At the gate, I watched as vehicles were directed by the guards to go to the right. I turned on my right blinker but as the guard looked at my ID, he told me to go left. Confused, I did as instructed. I drove a short distance to where there was a marked patrol car. A guard directed me to a parking space and approached me.

"Come with me" was all he said.

I followed him into a building, set off from the main part of the prison commons. Inside there was another guard, black and very hard looking. He said a single command.

"Get undressed, we need to check you for contraband."

"What?" was all I could say.

"I said get undressed, now!"

I started fumbling with the buttons on my blouse as a unique humiliation spread over me. What did he mean by check me for contraband? I stripped down to my panties in front of him and he said,

"Everything."

I removed my panties and I realized that they were damp. The black guard looked at me a long time while his partner, a white man of about 25, went through my purse and clothes. I noticed the smirk from the white guard when he handled my panties. I felt another wave of humiliation hit me realizing that he knew I was wet.

"Nothing here, she is clean."

With that, the white guard shoved my panties into his pocket and left the room. While I was not fully versed on prison regulations, I knew that any type of search required a doctor and a witness. The black guard said,

"Step over here, place your hands on the back of your head and spread your feet shoulder width apart."

I did so without question. At this, he began running his fingers through my hair, checking it for items I assumed. He then reached down between my legs and shoved two fingers into my pussy. A smirk came to his face also as he noticed that they slid in easy due to my wetness. I could feel my face flush and my breath quickened. What should have been a quick check to insure there was nothing being smuggled in went on for several minutes. I was close to an orgasm when he pulled his fingers from me. A feeling of relief as well as disappointment hit me. I was so close. He stepped behind me and with one of his now well-lubricated fingers; he shoved it into my ass. With him now behind me, I noticed a large mirror that I was facing. I watched myself as this stranger was fingering me in the ass. That was all it took, I orgasmed. He chuckled and said,

"Nothing left to check except the inside of your mouth."

With that, he pushed me to my knees, my hands still behind my head. He stepped in front of me and undid his pants. A rather large cock sprang free, already hard, and he wasted no time as he shoved it into my mouth. He face fucked me with a savage desire and I was forced to take his cock all the way down. It did not take him long, and he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all as I had been instructed by Devon to do anytime someone wanted to cum in my mouth, but there was so much of it that some dribbled out and off my chin to my naked breasts. He put his cock away and told me to go through the door next to the mirror. I started to get my clothes but he told me to leave them. I did as instructed.

When I entered the room on the other side, I was hit with fear for the first time in a while. There, in the room looking at me, was Lenny. He had the same look that he had the day I convicted him. I noticed that the mirror was a two-way mirror and he had just watched everything that took place. I felt myself trembling.

"Well well, what have we here?" He said.

I did not reply as he got up and walked towards me. I noticed that he was naked except for a pair of boxers. I also noticed that bulge in those boxers. God... he must be huge!

"I said, what have we here?"

I looked up and him and simply replied,

"A slut sir."

I was terrified that he was going to beat me to death. He walked around me, looking me up and down.

"You look better in person then in the photos my Bro sent me."

I felt weak, felt like I was about to pass out. He grabbed me by my hair and shoved me onto a bed that was in the room.

"Get busy cunt!" He said.

I knew what he meant without him saying another word. My hand went to my pussy, which, for some reason, I was surprised to find even wetter then it had been during my search. I rubbed my clit hard and with my other hand, fingered myself. He watched this intently and he rubbed his cock through his boxers.

"What are you?" He asked.

"A slut." I replied.

"Whose slut?" He asked.

"Yours." I said.

With that, tears filled my eyes for the first time in a long time. I realized that I was in fact his slut and I had no choice in the matter. My tears seemed to please him and he removed his boxers. God, I thought that some of the men I had been with were big. He was an easy foot long and very large around. An additional fear hit me, as I knew that this was going to hurt. That fear and thought however pushed me over the edge. I orgasmed hard. I now cried even harder as I realized that this was my body's greatest betrayal. I had just orgasmed for the man that was responsible for all of this. Seeing this he threw himself on top of me and shoved his cock in with one thrust. I screamed with the sudden invasion of my pussy. I closed my eyes but he slapped me hard and told me to open them and look at him. I looked at him and a humiliation so great hit me as I was forced to look into the eyes of my rapist. Tears streamed down the sides of my face as another orgasm hit me. He started telling me what a slut I was, asking if my boyfriend fucked me this good. I was ashamed as I answered that he didn't and orgasmed again. He continued to ride me hard, all the while saying all kinds of insults and calling me different names. Then he made me beg for his cum, told me to tell him I wanted it.

"Please, fuck me. Give me that cock... please, cum inside me."

He did and I was hit with an orgasm that almost rendered me unconscious. He came in several spurts and I wondered how long it had been since he came. He came so much in fact that it was pouring out and down the crack of my ass. He pulled out and ordered me to clean him up. I opened my mouth and he told me to masturbate as I did so. My hand touched my sensitive clit and I started roughly rubbing it. He shoved as much of his cock into my mouth as I could take. I could taste his cum and my own juices and I orgasmed again. With that, he put on his boxers and told me to get the fuck out.

I left the same way I entered and was met by the white guard. He simply said,

"Gemini."

He turned me around, bent me over the table and shoved his cock into my asshole. Numbly, I took it... like a good slut...

End Chapter 3.