Judging Kimmy Ch. 04

Story Info
Kimmy continues exploring her dark desires.
1.8k words
4.47
63.1k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is one of fantasy and it is not to imply that I approve or condone blackmail or rape. The people mentioned in this story are made up and any resemblance to someone real is strictly a coincidence.

I again want to thank everyone that took the time to send me feedback, positive or otherwise. Let Kimmy's journey continue. Vote!

*

What time was it? 3:00 am? Damn, I had been masturbating since midnight. My pussy was sore from the abuse I had self-inflected on it. Seems like it has been years since my submission to Devon began; yet it had only been months. I hated the fact that visits from him and others had become rare, like I was yesterday's news... I hated it even more that I missed the constant abuse at the hands of strangers.

3:30 am: I noticed that the neighbor had finally stopped watching me masturbate. It has become common for me to leave my curtains open for anyone to see me abusing myself. My neighbor is a common viewer. Sometimes he has a friend over to watch also. It added to the humiliation for me and that, of course, added to the excitement. I would have slept, but the crank I snorted would wake me every time I started to doze off and I simply would renew the assault on my clit.

I decide to forget trying to sleep and instead, I pulled out an advertisement that someone had left on my nightstand one evening. The advertisement was small; it simply advertised a "glory hole" business in the worst part of town. God no. Why can't I simply not stop this abuse? Why have I picked up where my blackmailers left off? These questions raced through my mind, as I put on a pair of shoes and a trench coat, nothing else. A moment later, I was driving to the address.

The location was worse then I had pictured. It was an old building in the industrial part of the "slum" area of town. My mind screamed to drive away as fast as possible, but I found myself getting out of my car and walking towards the door. Once again, I was a slave to these desires Devon had awakened in me. Once again, I was about to allow myself to be used.

There was a man just inside the door. I noticed that the place reeked of old wood, mildew and something else I could not make out.

"Been here before?" The man asked.


"No." Was all I replied.

I saw him smile a wicked grin. He explained the rules although I hardly heard him and he lead me to a door. He explained that if I was going to do this, the minimum time was one hour, during which time I would be locked in the room to prevent me from running out. After that, the door would be unlocked and I could leave when I wanted. The thought of being locked in frightened me and I could feel the instant arousal from the fear. Without another word, I entered the room.

The smell in the room was intense. I realized that the odor I could not quite make out was the smell of a large amount of dried semen. The floor was stained with it. The room was no larger then a small closet and there was a single light hanging from the ceiling. A small stool was in the center. Each of the other three walls was within reach of the stool and there were three holes in each wall, about the size of two silver dollars. I heard the door lock and my heart started pounding. I was now trapped. I quickly pulled my vial of crank from my coat and snorted a large amount. I felt the effect immediately. The feeling of self-abuse went right to my pussy and I could feel myself getting wet. I removed my trench coat and hung it on the single hanger on the back of the door. That is when I noticed an eye looking through one of the holes, no several eyes. At least a couple people on each of the three sides of the room. Additional fear gripped me as I realized that, while I had no idea who was looking at me, they could clearly see who I was. That fear had the usual effect. I sat down on the stool and began to masturbate. As normal, I was not nice about it but roughly rubbed my clit and slapped it from time to time.

The show had the desired affect on the viewers as semi-hard cocks started to appear in the holes. Two of them were white, fairly normal in size and the third one was black and larger then the first two. My hands went to the white cocks but I wasted no time getting my mouth on the black cock. I worked the two cocks in my hands, stroking them to full hardness while I held my head as close to the wall as I could, allowing the black cock to face fuck me. I released one of the cocks long enough to pull a butterfly vibe out of my coat and slipped it on. I activated it and the buzzing immediately assaulted my clit. That is when I noticed that if I knelt on the stool, my pussy would be pushed right up against any hole I chose. As I was considering this, I could hear one of the white guys moaning loudly. I put my face next to his cock as it erupted. Strings of cum hit my face, dripping onto my breasts. I quickly put it in my mouth, making sure to get every drop. As I pulled away, I saw another eye looking at me from one of the open holes. The humiliation that someone was watching me take cum all over my face and in my mouth, combined with the vibe abusing my pussy sent me over the edge and I orgasmed!

The other white cock then erupted before I knew it and the cum splattered on my stomach. As with the first, I quickly put my mouth on it and sucked it dry. Another orgasm hit me. God, why was I here doing this? I had to get out. I grabbed the doorknob, remembering that I was locked in as I tried unsuccessfully to open the door. I turned back to the room, seeing more eyes and more cocks come through the holes. I felt weak as yet another orgasm hit me... I was trapped by my own hand. I fell to my knees on the bench, no longer able to stand. Without realizing, this put my pussy against the black cock I had been sucking. It entered me with ease, causing me to gasp with the sudden invasion of my pussy. I started to pull away but was hit with yet another orgasm. This one was so intense, that I was like a rag doll. I simply knelt there and took the cock like a slut. I looked to my right and saw one cock in a hole and an eye looking at me from the other two. Forward of me was another cock, and another eye. I took the cock to my right in my hand and began masturbating it while opening my mouth, taking the cock in front of me. Yet another cock came through a hole to the left of the one I was sucking. I took it in my other hand.

Here I was, locked in a room that I had voluntarily walked into, servicing four cocks while others watched. The man in my pussy came hard, filling me so much that some of it dripped down my thighs. That was enough and as one of the cocks I was stroking came, shooting cum across my back and hair, I orgasmed a fifth time. This orgasm caused me to fall to the floor as one of the other cocks shot a load that landed on my back and ass. I was near unconscious, unwilling to continue and decided to wait out the hour.

I could hear people yelling at me through the walls, calling me a slut and telling me to get back at it. I tried to ignore the humiliation it was causing as I removed the vibe from my sore clit. That is when I heard the door unlock. Had it been an hour? It was the man at the door.

"I warned you that you had to do it an hour."

"What do you mean?" I said weakly.

With that, a half a dozen men walked to the door and they pulled me out. I tried to protest but they would not listen. One of them, a black guy, shoved me to my knees and pushed his cock into my mouth. Another man came up behind me and shoved his cock in my pussy. Oh my God! They were not going to stop until they came. They were here for that reason, on the other side of the walls, and I had not done what was expected. As such, they decided to rape me! I had done this. I had put myself into a position where I would be used and raped. Tears filled my eyes as I realized this but the humiliation was ten-fold when I orgasmed thinking about it. The man in my mouth came fast and hard, filling my mouth, causing me to gag. Most of it dripped down my chin. I looked up and saw a man playing with his hard cock. I was now too far gone in my own self-abuse and yelled at him to fuck my face. He wasted no time putting his cock on my mouth, fucking it hard. The cock in my pussy erupted, filling it with the second load of cum it would receive. I felt someone spit on my asshole and a cock entered my ass with a single thrust. I moaned around the cock in my mouth, as the pain was intense. I realized that my hand was again on my clit rubbing it hard.

For the next hour, maybe longer, several different men fucked me. The last cock I sucked was the doorman. I staggered to my car, my trench coat open, exposing me to the night. In my car, I thought about what had just happened. I was disgusted with myself for enjoying it. Still, I knew. I knew that I would return even though I did not want to. Numbly, I slid the butterfly vibe on and activated it. The buzzing hurt my sore clit and I was instantly aroused again. I drove home that way, weaving sometimes as another orgasm hit me. It was almost dawn. I wondered what else I would do to myself when I arrived home, what new way would I find to abuse myself?