Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later with both of us sweaty and weak from exciting anal intercourse, Judi actually fucked me into a frenzied orgasm that I never had experienced before. I actually got hard without even touching myself shooting sperm all over the footstool. I would have to say it was the most intense buttfucking I had ever taken in my life. When she finally pulled out of me I slithered off the footstool to the floor panting out of breath. Judi stood above me proudly stroking her cock reminding me wiggling her dildo up and down, that this dick never goes soft and can last all night long as she forcibly stuck it back into my mouth ordering me to clean it. Licking it clean like a slut, Judi pulled it free with a pop reminding me that we were not yet finished. Picking up my belt from the floor she folded it half striking the palm of her left hand smiling ordering me back over the footstool saying I think it is time for payback number two.

Standing in front of me holding the strap she told me to keep sucking her cock as she spoke. Today she said was a grand opening to the pleasures of my asshole but pleasure always comes with a price, and that is a little pain, which I was now going to experience. Fucking my mouth for several minutes pushing the dildo all the way to the back of my throat Judi had my full attention. Finally stopping she yanked the dildo out of my mouth taping it on my nose telling me that I was going to get very familiar with her cock. Moving around behind me she raised the folded belt in the air blazing the strap downward lighting up my behind blistering its first stripe across both my cheeks. I couldn't fight off crying out as Judi marked my butt unmercifully. I took the whipping like the submissive man she wanted me to be. After about 50 good stripes Judi finally stopped dropping the belt on the ground. I could feel her prying my ass cheeks apart again then spitting into my anus. Before I could beg for mercy she impaled me on her dildo once again reminding me that my asshole was no longer mine, pounding my butthole for several minutes until she tired.

Pulling her dildo from my ass Judi dropped her harness. Yanking me up from the stool Judi took my place on her belly wiggling her sexy ass at me, telling she got so turned on from my confession that she wanted me to eat her ass then fuck her butthole and make her come promising me a real whipping if I did not make her come. The pressure was on. I could not believe that Judi was begging me to bugger her after all the times I hinted and pleaded to fuck her asshole before. I told myself that I should have told her of my past a long time ago. I decided to give her the best buttfucking she ever experienced. I ran to her medicine cabinet and found a new tube of KY jelly. I wanted to eat her ass first but lube her up well so I would not hurt her so I would get many encores. I have eaten Judi's asshole many times already and she loved it but this time I was going to tongue her so deep she would beg me for my cock.

Kneeling behind her I began to kiss her ass cheeks all over gaining her confidence. Opening my mouth I slithered out my tongue licking her cheeks all over. Finding her ass crack I slowly slimed my way down her nasty back alley and found her tasty anus with the tip of my tongue. Taking my time because I wanted her to scream from my tongue I began to gently lick around her anus teasing every last sensitive nerve ending. I could feel her encouraging me by pushing back into my mouth begging for my tongue to fuck her asshole. When I finally heard the words and Judi was crying out for me to push my tongue inside I grabbed her ass cheeks pulling them as far apart as I could. Curling my tongue I drove it a good 3in. inside of her butthole making her scream like a virgin. I wanted to fuck her butthole until she came then at that moment I would push my 7in. cock all the way inside of her catching her off guard. Judi loved it when I perform analictus on her and today she was groveling in it crying out to the almighty as if she was already in heaven.

It didn't take long and she was crying out in and orgasmic bliss. Sneaking a hand between her legs and massaging her clitoris helped a little too. I was already working my cock with my other hand making sure that it was hard at the right moment. With one quick movement I replaced my tongue with the tip of my cock and before Judi could cramp up on me I pushed my entire 7in. all the way up her asshole. Being so relaxed and turned on she had no time to fight back. By the time I was fully inside of her and she recognized that it was no longer my tongue but my cock instead but now it was too late. Grabbing her ass cheeks and holding on in case Judi would try to buck me off I could feel her sphincter muscles clamping down on my shaft which only enabled me to stay inside of her all the more. This was the first time I ever fucked Judi in the ass and I was going to stay inside as long as possible and enjoy every second of it. It took her a good 30 seconds to realize that it was my dick inside of her all the way and the rock hard feeling was making her quite uncomfortable.

Coming down from her orgasmic anal licking Judi now realize that she was going to be fucked in the ass for the first time at least by her boyfriend instead of her girlfriend with the strapon. Looking back over her shoulder Judi began cursing me promising me that she would whip the hide off my flesh as soon as she got free. Reminding her that she asked me to screw her in the ass I told her I was not going to go back of my word, promising her the best ass fucking of her life. I told her to relax and go with it and just enjoy. Her asshole was well prepared with lots of lubricant. All Judi had to do was take a deep breath and just allow me to pleasure her asshole with my cock. Pushing my cock into her as deep as I could until my balls rubbed against her pussy I slowly massaged her ass cheeks telling her softly to relax and enjoy enticing her she finally succumbed to the lust. I could see her loosening her grip of her fingernails on the footstool until her hands draped over the sides. I could feel Judi's hips begin to rotate with my own movements and she was beginning to moan.

Judi was now under my spell. I had never had a woman beneath me before that did not enjoy my cock in her asshole. I wanted Judi to surely feel all the pleasures of anal sex. I didn't want to do this as a punishment or for payback just like my former girlfriend. I wanted her to get hooked on getting fucked in the ass. Judging by how much she was rotating her hips begging for me to start fucking her, I slowly began pulling my cock in and out of her asshole watching all her body movements to make sure that she was having no pain. Thinking back, I was comparing her stretched asshole to a coed I had fucked in the past who was actually a virgin and I was convinced that Judi had been fucked by a dildo several times and probably by one of her lesbian lovers and perhaps by and old boyfriend as well. Her sphincter muscles were actually very well trained because I could feel them opening up when I pushed forward and when I pulled out she squeezed down on me giving me much pleasure. I was actually grateful to her for having broken in her asshole with her girlfriends saving me the problem of giving her a painful buttfucking. One of her butch friends already beat me to it.

Looking behind me and giving me a nasty smile Judi told me not to worry about hurting her asshole but only worry about giving her an orgasm or face a severe whipping. The pressure was on! Judi already knew that I knew about her previous escapades with anal sex with her girlfriends. I watched Judi pull her hand into her crotch and I could feel through the thin wall between her vagina and anus that Judi stuffing several fingers into her hot hole finding her G spot. By the way she was manipulating her fingers it was actually stimulating my cock as I fucked her butthole. Now that was a technique I had never felt before and surely it was an advanced one. I told myself that the longer I stayed with this lady the more nasty things I would learn and surely she was a lot more advanced sexually than I was.

I was still only fucking her with short 3in. movements testing the waters. A more pissed off Judi turned around and told me to start fucking or she would strap her dildo back on and fuck the hell out of me. Grabbing her hips I began fucking her earnestly as she twisted and squirmed beneath me trying to buck me off; almost as if she was playing a game. I found out later on that these kinds of movements stimulated the ring around her anus driving her crazy with lust. The way her anal muscles were ringing out my cock I had a very hard time keeping from prematurely shooting all my sperm before she could have an orgasm. Both of us were working ourselves into frenzy, breathing hard, hearts pounding, and sweat pouring off the both of us. Judi was trying as hard as I was to have an orgasm and within ten minutes I could feel her butthole compressing my cock so hard I thought she was going to castrate me. Squeezing me so hard, Judi literally ejected my cock from her asshole as she came.

Twirling around the footstool in a sitting position Judi hungrily swallowed my cock concentrating on sucking me off. It didn't take long and I was shooting copious amounts of semen into her mouth. I couldn't see her throat moving so I knew that she was not swallowing any of it but saving it in her mouth. I knew this nasty lady was going to give me one huge snowball as soon as I stopped coming. Sure enough when her tongue felt the final spurts she sucked the last little bit from my urethra and with a smile on her face she pulled my lips to hers. Strongly holding the back of my head pressing my mouth into her face Judi fastened her lips around mine forcing them open with her strong tongue. I had no choice but to welcome my expelled effluent back into my body as Judi slowly spit my sperm into my mouth. I tried not to swallow at first hoping that I could spit it back out but Judi held one of her hands around my throat tightening down on it firmly choking me, ordering me to swallow with a mean growl. Immediately I began swallowing as she kept feeding me thousands of wiggling sperm. I was going to have the most fertile mouth and belly of any stud around.

I must have swallowed about ten times to finish off my load. Judi and I melted into each other madly French kissing and fondling each other all over. Our hands went back to our sexual organs and I began fingering Judi's pussy and Judi began masturbating my still hard cock to keep me from going soft. I was too dirty to screw her pussy but I didn't know what she had in mind. Inviting me down on the floor so that I was on my back we got into a 69 position. Judi quickly swallowed my cock forcing her pussy into my face. I was hoping she was not going to keep her promise of castration by biting my balls off but that she was just enjoying the moment and didn't want a stop making love because it felt so good. I was actually proud of myself having fucked a butch dyke bisexual lesbian in the ass and actually made her come. I learned later on that Judi was going to put me to the test finding out everything I knew and showing me a lot more. We 69ed for a good hour until both of us came in each other's mouths. Judi can actually shoot her own fluids that are quite tasty. My face was splashed with her spendings which she proudly helped me lick off. This time Judi swallowed my entire load storing it safely in her belly. She told me that it was sacred for her to have her own man's sperm wiggling in her belly; a form of sex magic ownership.

We finally went off to the shower to freshen up. I washed both Judi and I paying special attention to our sexual organs and assholes. I even gave Judi's pussy a douching. Judi wanted to make sure that all of my male pheromones were washed from her body because she had a date with her girlfriend Jenna tonight and didn't want to draw any suspicion that she spent the afternoon fucking me. Forcing me to sit down in the bathtub Judi surprise me by pressing her pussy close to my face squirting me with a fresh spray of urine making my eyes burn from the ammonia in her pee. Slapping my face she challenged me to open my mouth. Figuring that I had no choice I quickly opened my mouth. Pressing her peehole to my lips, Judi let loose with another stream filling my mouth. Smiling down at me she raised her hand as if to slap me ordering me to swallow. I quickly gulped it down out of fear. Giggling she gave me another mouthful of fresh urine watching me swallow with pride. Judi told me that I was being punished for shooting my own sperm down her throat telling me that from now on every time she swallowed my sperm I would be swallowing her bladder full of pee soon afterwards as a reminder of ownership. Continuing to empty herself, I was forced to take several more mouthfuls of her pee souring my belly. Saving one last forceful stream to piss all over my face Judi slapped both my cheeks afterwards thanking me for being a good toilet boy for her.

Turning the water back on Judi allowed me to rinse myself off but forbidding me to take a drink of water because she wanted the taste of her sour urine in my mouth for the rest of the night. We got out of the shower and I toweled Judi down rubbing her entire body with sensual lotions treating her like a queen. Judi excitingly began telling me about her girlfriend Jenna. Leading me out of the bathroom by my cock as if it were a leash she took me to the bedroom and opened a drawer finding her whip. I had thought that Judi had forgotten that she was going to give me another whipping but she had the memory of an elephant and Judi was determined to give me the thrashing of my life. Taking me back into the living room pushing me over the footstool she told me she was going to give me a talking to first before she began.

Confessing that she has been fucking Jenna ever since we have been together and that the two of them are very involved Judi told me that she cannot live without the soft flesh of a woman and a hard body of a man. She was not going to give up Jenna for me, rather she wanted the three of us to form a special union that she was sure we would all enjoy, reminding me that both Judi and Jenna would rule over me and that I would be their slave. Jenna would remain Judi's girl and servant telling me not to worry that Jenna would do anything she asked including bending over and allowing me to fuck her in the ass. Giggling, Judi told me that Jenna has a mouth like a vacuum cleaner and can make a guy come in seconds if she chooses. She hates men and she will surely hate me but for the relationship she will do whatever Judi asks of her and do it well.

Judi convinced me not to be jealous because she was in the process of seducing her lady lover making her a lesbian slave who would be trained to gladly suck my cock rather than be banned from the relationship. Judi told me that Jenna was a cute little blond with suckable breasts, blessed with a clitoris so big it was like an all day sucker. Jenna was fond of giving and receiving discipline and was an expert with the strapon dildo. She favors targeting and training boys that can be turned into cock sucking sluts. Jenna bragged to Judi that she has turned several of her boyfriends into lustfull cocksuckers personally watching them one by one suck and swallow and take it in the ass. Judi promised me that she and Jenna would turn me inside out testing all my skills at sex with both men and women.

Judi called Jenna on the phone inviting her to spend the weekend. I was embarrassed as I listened to Judi tell all my nasty secrets to her as they laughed and giggled on the phone plotting my sexual demise. I listened to her describing my looks and Jenna seemed surprised and even excited. Jenna particularly wanted to know my character traits. Judi described me as very submissive, calling me a very obedient slave willing to do whatever we ask. I really got embarrassed when Judi started talking about the whipping she was going to give me shortly telling Jenna how much I cried out when she struck me, yet how good I was by staying in one place taking the whipping with no need for restraints. Handing me the phone Jenna wanted to tell me a few things herself. Talking to young sexy voice at first got my interest but Jenna became harsh and course with me promising to run me through the wringer and that as long as she was going to be my teacher my balls would seldom have a single sperm cell wiggling inside and they would be forever aching from constantly giving up my fresh semen. Jenna then slammed the phone in my ear!

Grabbing the phone from my hand and slamming it back down on the receiver. I was reminded that she did not forget about the whipping promisingly that I was going to be screaming before she through with me. Watching Judi walk over to a bureau in the living room she opened the top drawer and took out to my surprise a 4ft. long single tailed whip. Holding it up in the air and swishing it in front of my face she reminded me that I had no idea what she knew or what tricks were up her sleeve. Smiling Judi told me about a madam she befriended at a party who was in expert at single tailed whipping. Being about ten years older than Judi at the time she was very intrigued and quite attracted to her. Making a long story short saving it for another time, Judi told me that she was seduced, whipped, and trained by this highly skilled dominatrix learning skills that she will never forget promising me that they would all be used on my bare flesh. Judi even bragged that she could whip a fly off the end of my nipple and I would not even feel it. On the other hand Judi knew where every single nerve ending was in my body and she was going to turn every one of them on until they were screaming for mercy.

Taking several pieces of a rope from the same drawer Judi told me to get back over the footstool because she was going make sure that I would not get away for this whipping. Judi was convinced that I would probably try to escape when she started when I felt the painful blows. Giving me a kick in the ass Judi ordered me to lay over the footstool for her. As soon as I was in place Judi began tying my left wrist to the leg of the footstool then she secured my right wrist. Moving behind me Judi secured both ankles making sure I could not move. Walking around me several times snapping the whip above my head and savoring my captivating submission Judi promised me a memorable whipping that would make me wish I could crawl out of my skin to escape the pain. I was actually getting turned on watching Judi walk around me naked holding her whip. I have only known her for a short amount of time and I was being introduced to some very kinky sessions. I had never taken a single tailed whipping before so I really didn't know what to expect. Looking up at her curiously I ask Judi if she was serious about causing me so much pain. Slapping me across the face several times until I saw stars, Judi promised me that in an hour I would know the answer.

Beginning by teasing me with small flicks of the whip, dancing the tip across my bare flesh, up and down my back, my asscheeks, and my legs, energizing all my nerve endings as if she was trying to awaken them from a deep sleep Judi patiently waited as my endorphins kicked in. I was learning the hard way that a nice slow warm-up revitalizes the body with endorphins that kill pain so that I could endure a more intense whipping. The flicking of the whip was like a metronome sensuously luring me into her trap. To get me even more excited Judi stood in front of me and began masturbating with the left hand while she flicked my back with the whip with their right hand. As her fingers began pushing deeper into her hot wet hole the intensity of the whipping increased. I could tell that she was getting off watching me a writhe and moan in pain as each flick of the whip left a nice to red blotch on my flesh. Her eyes fastened on mine and I could tell that she was looking for my mouth. Pulling her fingers out of her vagina Judi grabbed the back of my head pushing her pussy into my mouth ordering me to lick her.