Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hoping that my tongue would cause her to stop whipping me but as soon as she felt me licking her labia lips Judi began snapping the whip across both my ass cheeks. I could feel the welt's popping up immediately. Judi was wiggling her pussy to keep my tongue away from her clitoris smartly avoiding a premature orgasm so that she could concentrate on the whipping. Taking the licks, I told myself that Judi had done this before many times. The closer Judi got to orgasm the more intensely she whipped my butt. The force of whip drove my tongue deeper into her pussy every time she struck me. She loved being tongue fucked and I was sticking my tongue so far into her that I thought It was going to rip off and leave my mouth. When I finally got her to the brink of cumming Judi rewarded me by stopping the whipping so that she could concentrate on her orgasm. Pulling away for a moment she pulled a very nasty stunt as she moves around me and pushed the handle of her whip all the way into my asshole. Moving back in front of me she told me to hold on to her whip and don't let go as I finished her licking. I was fortunate to have very well trained anal muscles so I grabbed on around the handle for dear life with the fear of another whipping. Pressing my lips around her clitoris sucking it intensely and licking the head with the tip of my tongue I perform the best cunnlinigus I could muster. Grabbing the back of my head with both of her hands she dug her nails into my skull cursing and swearing as she came shooting her juices all over my face. Pulling away she could not stand my tongue on her clit anymore she fell to the floor out of breath and quite satisfied sporting a blissful smile on her face giving me a blank stare as if she was somewhere else in nirvana land.

Slowly Judi got up from the floor, walking around behind me recovering her whip from my asshole, with a quick yank she decided I had not had enough. Finding my body still red with welts from the flicks of her whip, Judi reminded me that I had my breast, belly, and cock that was left to punish. Quickly untying me she forced me to lay over the footstool on my back retying my wrists and ankles securing me to it. Looking at my limp dick she told me she had a new outlook about me, knowing that I had a new resource for her to you use; my well trained asshole. Walking around me proudly flicking my nipples with her whip Judi told me she was looking forward to many three ways with other men so that she could watch them satisfy my appetite for cock. Over the next month she promised that her Jenna and we're going to test all my abilities using strapon dildos, whips, and toys.

Standing between my legs facing me Judi began to expertly flick the whip across my shoulders, all over my breast, and my stomach making me squirm and cry out after every snap of the whip. Soon I was squirming all over the place frightened fearful that she would not stop. By the time Judi finally finished punishing me I was out of breath and shaking in terror which was exactly where she wanted me. Wrapping the whip around my cock and balls and pulling on it as she walked around my body using it like a leash. Judi promised me many more sessions like this and that I had better be prepared to serve her. Before she untied me she told me that I had two hours to get dressed and go shopping and purchase her an expensive piece of jewelry to show my appreciation for keeping me. Telling me she is fully aware of cheap jewelry and I'd better not come back with something that will make her want to skin me alive with her longer single tailed whip. Standing in front of me before I could react she kicked me in the balls and left the room with her whip in hand. I couldn't believe the pain and I was still bound to the footstool helplessly suffering from such a distasteful act.

Several minutes later Judi came back into the room smoking a cigarette taking her time to set me free. Helping me to my feet Judi took a deep drag from her Marlboro then gave me a kiss blowing the smoke into my mouth. Holding me close to her she continued kissing me stopping momentarily to take an occasional drag then feeding me the second hand smoke with another kiss. It almost had a narcotic affect on me which deadened my senses making me forget about the intense whipping I just received. Allowing me to push my tongue into her mouth Judi seductively began sucking it as if it were my cock giving me a false sense of security. I gave her a good 3in. to suck on when suddenly she bit down on my tongue and with a cigarette still in her right hand she pressed it into my right asscheek giving me an immediate second degree burn. I couldn't cry out because she was biting my tongue so hard with her front teeth she was almost making it bleed. As soon as she finished marking me she spit out my tongue and slapped my face telling me to get dressed and go shopping, saying I was lucky she didn't burn the left cheek as well saving it for when I got back.

I had to go to the store without wearing my under shorts because it hurt too much. Every time I took a step at the mall I could feel the burn from her cigarette. I ended up at one of my favorite jewelers who sold me a nice gold necklace with a pendant signifying our relationship with both of our birth stones and an open space for a third partner in the middle. When I got back Judi loved the necklace but insisted on me going back to the jewelers and get Jenna's birth stone in the middle. The whole time I was at the store she was talking to friends on the phone telling them about her new slave. When I finally got home I told Judi that I had to get the jeweler to place the third stone and it would take a week so Judi told me that she would invite Jenna over when she received the necklace. If it worked out with the three of us I would be required to buy Jenna a necklace as well.

Even though it was already late in the afternoon Judi laid on the couch smoking and watching television as I cleaned the bathroom and then made her dinner. Ordering me to give her all the food she picked through most of it leaving me the cold scraps for my dinner reminding me that I needed to be on a diet anyway. I was allowed to spend the night on the couch with strict orders not to masturbate. Making sure that I obeyed, Judi handcuffed my wrists together above my head fastening the cuffs to the arm of the couch. For the first hour when Judi went to bed I could hear the familiar buzz of a vibrator followed by her passionate cries of self loving. I was sure she was thinking about all the things she was going to do to me with Jenna and of course with other men. All night long I tossed and turned as I relived the previous day over and over again awakening in the middle of the night with a piss hardon that would not go down. Fortunately for me I finally got some sleep even with an erection. My dreams were filled with illicit sexual liaisons and in the last one of the night one of my buddies from the past paid me a visit and fucked me in the ass. The dream was so realistic I was awakened soon afterwards still humping the bed as if I was being fucked by a ghost.

Early in the morning I heard Judi calling me into her bedroom. Apologetically I reminded her that she had chained me to the couch. To my surprise she told me that she did not lock the handcuffs and that they would easily slip off when I loosened the ratchets. I couldn't believe I had spent the night handcuffed to the bed when I didn't have to. Ordered to crawl into the room I crept down the hallway and into the mistress bedroom finding Judi masturbating with her legs opened wide.

Making me kneel at the foot of her bed Judi told me that she deserved an apology and that I had better come up with a good reason to lick her cunt or out comes the whip. I decided to massage the bottoms of her feet while I begged for forgiveness. I told her I really wanted to tell her about my bisexuality but I was afraid of what she would think. Sticking a foot in my mouth Judi warned me not to ever worry about what she thinks just tell the truth. Sucking on her big toe as if it were a cock Judi pulled her foot from my mouth giggling, reminding me that I did not have to tell her that I liked sucking cock. Looking very impatient she demanded me to get to the worshiping part. I told her I loved licking the flowery petals of her labia lips and pulling them with my lips. I loved the taste of her Venus nectar believing they are the magic fluids of Ponce De Leon keeping me sexually alive. I love licking and sucking her clitoris, knowing that it was the key to her orgasmic delights. I confessed to her that my belly yearned to be flushed with her golden effluence.

Immediately Judi ordered me up on the bed saying I must've read her mind because that was exactly what she was thinking; relieving herself. Pointing to her peehole Judi ordered me to fasten my lips around it and began sucking and swallowing. Crawling up on the bed between Judi's legs I proceeded to do the morning constitution for the goddess. Teasing me Judi fed me small spurts of yellow pee smelling of ammonia, taking her time propping her head up watching my toilet ritual. It seemed like that she held her bladder very well taking several minutes to fill my belly with her foaming urine. The more I swallowed the more it made me want to pee myself. When I finished her last drop and I licked her pussy free of any urine Judi released the hold on my head so that I could ask her to go to the bathroom myself. Looking at me scornfully, reminding me that I had just finished begging to service her pussy; Judi told me that I must be punished for my insolence for not trusting her. Taking a silk kerchief she sat up and tied it around the end of my cock tightly so that even if I wanted to urinate I could not. Grabbing me by the balls and squeezing until I cried out Judi reminded me that she owned everything in my body including my piss and it was up to her to tell me what she wanted to do with it. Laying back down Judi demanded that I get back to work licking her pussy.

Forgetting about my bound dick and Judi treating me like an outdoor faucet I knew I needed to give her pleasure right away or I would be suffering under her whip again. Driving my tongue into her wet pussy, I hungrily licked away at her juices desperate to get rid of that acrid taste of urine in my mouth. Her vaginal juices were definitely a gift from the goddess. After my first experience with cunnlinigus I totally understand why women wanted to be into lesbianism because of how addicting the taste was. Once you acquire the taste you always desire more. I think the speed of my tongue licking her clitoris triggered Judi's lust as well as my middle finger digitizing her G-Spot. Cursing my name and wrapping her legs around my neck so hard Judi was almost squeezing the breath out of me, Judi wildly orgasmed humping my mouth for several minutes until she finally calmed down releasing her grip on my neck so that I could finally take a deep breath. Judi's climax definitely changed her mind about giving me a whipping. I took my time lapping away her juices getting drunk on the amount she excreted into my waiting mouth. Stroking my hair Judi told me that she definitely was going to keep me around if I could keep her happy with a tongue like mine. Beckoning me up so that I could kiss her lips and share some of her magical elixir with her, we French kissed for a good five minutes as she hungrily sucked her fluids off my tongue and face.

After resting several minutes from her orgasm Judi took me into the bathroom. Finding an enema bottle she unscrewed the cork. Untying the knot from the kerchief that secured the head of my cock she placed the bottle between my legs ordering me to empty my bladder and fill the bottle. I had to go so bad I had no choice and I completely filled it up. Ordering me into the shower Judi attached the hose and nozzle shoving it into my asshole without any jelly. Before I could resist Judi held the bottle high in the air releasing the warm fluids into me. Immediately my own urine began filling my colon giving me a case of the cramps. Now I knew what her just punishment was! I had heard of a piss enema before but never imagined getting one. With the stern wants and desires of a lady like Judi I should've known that someday it would happen if not sooner. After the bottle completely emptied I spent the next half hour riding the porcelain pony until I completely relieved myself. Taking another shower to make sure I was completely clean Judi stood there with a towel waiting for me.

Taking the same kerchief that she had tied around the head of my cock Judi retied it around my balls so tight I could hardly walk telling me that it was a reminder that she owned my balls and every single sperm cell dripping from my cock. Bending me over the sink Judi pushed a large butt plug into my clean anus telling me that it would not come out until I had made her breakfast and finished with the dishes. Adding then and only then I would be allowed to eat as she was taking her bubble bath. Thinking to myself I knew that it was going to be a different life for sure but very sexually exciting as well!

After several weeks of serving Judi so that she was comfortable with my submission and total obedience it was time to begin some more rigorous training. Judi spent every other day with Jenna making love in the afternoons next to her pool while I stayed home and did housework and scrubbed the floors. Every night during dinner she would tell me about her exploits with her lesbian girlfriend giving me an embarrassing erection. On the days that Judi spent with me she concentrated on giving me strict physical discipline as well as dildo training. I had never learned how to deep throat a cock before and after several weeks I could easily swallow a 9in. dildo without choking or gagging. A firm believer in learning by doing Judi would suck me off in the same way she desired to be sucked off. In the same fashion, Judi would lie over a pile of pillows allowing me to screw her ass with the same finesse that I would fuck a stud's ass. Judi swore that a bisexual guy really knew how to fuck ass with tenderness. I know I had learned to be more delicate with another guy knowing that my turn would be next so I expected to be treated the same way. My early training actually paid off because my own mistress actually gets off with me tenderly fucking her asshole.

One night Judi came home with a glimmer of nastiness in her eyes telling me she had a mystery guest for me to meet. I was already kneeling at the door holding my leash for Judi to take me. In strolling behind her was Jenna, the knockout, 5ft. two blond Judi had been bragging about. Jenna had a body that was even better than the description Judi proudly told me. Wearing only a flesh colored bikini top that barely covered her nipples on her 36 D breasts and a pair of silk panties that rode into her crotch so tightly that both of her sexy asscheeks were exposed revealing that she had been freshly spanked. Her long blond hair which was pulled back in a ponytail almost reached down to the crack of her butt. Her beautiful blue eyes were like beacons staring at me from her model like face. Jenna was only about 25 years old but according to Judi she was a skilled hard core lesbo. Judi introduced us ordering Jenna to take me to her bedroom and ravish me all afternoon.

Grabbing me by the leash Jenna gave Judi a loving kiss inviting her to join us later if it pleased her. Judi smiled with a gleam in her eyes. Giving me a hard kick in the ass Judi ordered me to be completely obedient to Jenna or face her wrath. This warning sent shivers down my spine especially because I had not taken a hard whipping in almost two weeks and I was overdue. Jenna led me to the bedroom right next to Judi's room which was connected by a special door that could be unlocked only by Judi. Dragging me across the threshold Jenna slammed and locked the door behind us. The room had a full bath and bar, along with a small kitchen stocked with food. This room has a special cabinet full of adult toys for pain as well as pleasure. Opposite the huge King size bed was a Saint Andrews cross, where a person could be bound to and properly disciplined. At the center of the cross a dildo could be attached making the time on the cross quite uncomfortable. On the left side of the bed was a large red velvet french chair that was perfect for kissing and fucking the night away. On the right side was a wooden horse perfect for disciplining unruly slaves. Judi called this room the playroom whether it is for pleasure or for painful training.

I knew that Jenna had been in this room many times before with other players, with Judi, or whatever my imagination made up. I didn't have any idea what Jenna's definition of ravishing was, as she immediately led me over to the horse strapping me to it using the leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Pulling a large strap across a small of my back Jenna tightened it so that I could not move. Never speaking a word Jenna concentrated on planning my session. Now I knew why Judi waited two weeks to give me a whipping she was waiting for Jenna. I had an idea that being whipped by this cutie pie lesbian would be a very intense experience.

Once I was totally secure Jenna stood in front of me and just nastily smiled for several moments. Introducing herself as Mistress Jenna she made it clear that I will always be subject to her and her wrath. Reminding me that Judi is her lesbian lover and that Jenna was obedient to her every word. Because I am property of Judi, Jenna will respect me as if she were Judi. Warning me not to worry about her sexual experiences because she has had plenty of experiences with men as well as women she told me I will never feel as tight of a pussy as hers ever again. Jenna promised me that the only woman that I would be fucking from now on during training would be her, as an encouragement for obedience. Jenna warned me that she was going to take me all the way down to jello and turn me into an anal loving cock sucking bisexual.

Jenna had carried her goodie bag into the room with her that I soon found out contained both painful and pleasurable toys. Opening the bag in front of me I watched Jenna select a nice black leather harness strapping it on as she looked me in the eye with a big smile. Reaching back into the bag Jenna pulled out a black 10in. dildo larger than the one Judi fucks me with. The only redeeming value of the dildo was that the girth was skinny enough for me to accommodate easily. Jenna called this dildo her trainer. Walking close to my face stroking her dildo like a stud in the heat she began teasing my lips by rubbing the head of the dildo back and forth across to them. Ordering me to open my mouth she pushed the entire length of the dildo all the way down my throat and then stopped waiting for me to fight for breath. Calmly stroking my hair talking softly to me Jenna warned me that she even owned my very breath and that it was only up to my own obedience that would determine if I would take another. Shaking my head yes in an understanding way she finally pulled the dildo out of my mouth far enough for me to take a welcoming deep breath.

Pushing the dildo back into my mouth and down my throat cutting off my air Jenna reached behind her unfastening her skin colored bra allowing her to huge breasts to fall almost into my face. But there was a price to view her naked breasts because Jenna promised that every time that I viewed her naked body I would be punished For any slave who looks upon the perfect body of a goddess shall suffer the lash. Taking the dildo out of my throat I watched Jenna slowly remove her panties letting them slide over her luscious legs down to her feet. Picking them up off the floor and wadding them into a ball she opened up her beautiful flower petals Jenna began urinating on her silk panties until they were soaked. I didn't even have to wait for her to ask I obediently opened my mouth. Jenna gagged me quickly with her sour panties. As soon as I bit down her urine began trickling down my throat. Warning me not to spit them out during the whipping Jenna reached back into her goodie bag pulling out an extra thick razor strop. Telling me that she bought this special for me holding it up into my face Jenna said that I was going to get very familiar with the feelings and sounds of the strop whistling off the bare flesh of my ass. Rubbing the dildo all over my face Jenna told me that she is an expert fucker with a cock and soon I would be on my knees begging for a chance to be fucked by her shoving it back down my throat denying me breath.