Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting until I almost blacked out Jenna pulled the dildo from my drooling mouth. Walking behind me smacking the strop against her thighs Jenna promised me that before I was pleasured with her cock I was going to get a thorough introduction to her style of discipline. I've been strapped by Judi before but never with a razor strap and judging by how thick the horse hide was it was going to hurt twice as much. Jenna was much smaller than Judi but sometimes small packages are just as strong. Suddenly I heard a "swoosh" through the air and then a loud smack, I felt the cheeks of my ass immediately burning hot. Jenna struck me again and again for a good twenty times. As I cried out into her wet panties I was squeezing her urine down my throat. Walking around in front of me Jenna ordered me to open my mouth back up and pulled on her panties from my mouth. Holding them under her crotch Jenna totally soaked them again shoving them back into my mouth. Jenna told me that she had a feeling that because of her size I would think her to be a lightweight. Today she would prove me wrong once and for all so that we could go on with the training.

Jenna proved to be true to her word strapping my ass, my legs, my thighs, as well as my back until as promised she turned me into a blubbering shaking pile of jello. The strap set my flesh on fire. Because she struck me so hard the strap made the muscle tissue below the skin painfully bruise as well. During the strapping each time she had the urge to relieve herself Jenna moved around in front of me retrieving her panties from my mouth and pissing into them, then forcing them back into my mouth. Jenna had a very well trained bladder to be able to incrementally piss like that I told myself, as her urine constantly trickled down my throat during the strapping. I knew that there was a camera in the room so that Judi could see the action from her bedroom. I was sure that Judi was in bed watching furiously masturbating as I got the strapping of my life.

The whipping lasted less of than fifteen minutes reducing me to a beaten humiliated slave out of breath, in tears, and begging for mercy. Smiling into my crying eyes Jenna strolled behind me and squewered me with her dildo in one learned stroke. Catching me in a relaxed state my anus was open to her dildo because the strapping had forced the muscles to lose their strength from all the painful strokes across my buttocks. Leaving the 10in. dildo all the way inside my colon Jenna unbuckled her harness and rebuckled it around my waist so that it would hold the dildo inside of me. Moving back in front of me Jenna turned around and bent over pushing her anus into my mouth ordering me to lick her. I was sure that Judi had told Jenna how good I was at eating and licking assholes so she wanted to immediately find out on her own. Smelling of fresh perfume I got a clue that Jenna was already planning on me performing analictus for my first oral act.

I decided to give Jenna the best tongue fucking I could even though I was bound and could not pull her ass cheeks apart properly. Just then Jenna did me a favor by reaching behind herself pulling her ass cheeks far apart providing me full access to her forbidden hole. As I licked her I fantasize that one day soon my cock would be sliding in and out of her tight asshole. I knew Jenna was a slave to Judi and I also knew that because of how strict Judi was Jenna would be riding this very same bench getting fucked in the ass either by me, Judi, or both of us. I think Jenna was surprised that I could stick out my tongue so far. Already beginning to moan Jenna pushed her butthole tighter against my mouth. I could feel her frantically masturbating pushing her fingers deep into her vagina. My tongue could actually feel her fingers pressing against the thin wall between her vagina and colon. Jenna was cursing me and praising me at the same time begging me to keep fucking her asshole with my cock like tongue. After a good five minutes of deep tongue thrusts Jenna came wildly squirting her fluids all over her busy hand.

Showing no embarrassment Jenna turned around and gave me her hand to lick off as if it were an ice cream cone. Her fluids tasted as if they were directly from the goddess as I hungrily licked away for nourishment. Moving back behind me Jenna strapped her harness back on slowly pulling it out the dildo so that she could lubricate it for the fucking. As a reward for taking a good punishment Jenna told me she was only going to fucked me sensually and not hard core pumping wanting to save my asshole for future lovemaking. Pulling completely out of me Jenna pushed the tube of KY jelly into my asshole and squeezed, then without any hesitation pushed her dildo all the way back into my asshole. The dildo had an enlarged head on it which enabled the user to easily glide it against the prostate gland for simulation. Without touching my cock Jenna was able to encourage my erection to a full 7in. I could feel Jenna pulling my balls away from my body which is an advanced technique to prolong ejaculation. Fucking me with the precision of a well trained dominatrix Jenna easily proved to me that she was an expert coxman. Working the head of the dildo against my prostate gland my cock began oozing pre-come slimming all the way down my legs. Jenna was treating me one of the best anal fucks I have had in long time. I found out later on that the dildo had tiny rubber nubs on the back of it which stimulated the user. So I was not getting fucked for my well being but for Jenna's. I later found out that the more Jenna made me squirm during the fucking my body was actually moving the back of the dildo so that it would stimulate her clitoris. I came close to cumming but Jenna beat me to it collapsing on top of me. By pulling my full blue balls away from my body and squeezing them painfully Jenna was able to disable the urge for me to ejaculate living up to her image as a dominatrix.

Out of breath but totally satisfied Jenna slowly removed the dildo from my bottom and began unstrapping me from the horse telling me I paid the price for her pussy and now I would be allowed to fuck her with Judi's blessing. Slowly getting off the horse I got on my knees and begged Jenna permission to shower. Standing before me Jenna only giggled telling me that I forgot the most important thing. I watched her raise her hand and forcibly slap me across the face. Screaming into my face like an army sergeant Jenna told me that whatever she does for me whether it is good or bad that I was to kneel and thank her. Begging Jenna's forgiveness I laid prostate on the floor telling her that I felt privileged to be strapped by her and was looking forward to many more strappings. I thought that the way she used her panties as a gag was a very erotic technique especially when she kept them wet with her urine. This was a very intimate way to get to know a new lover. I told her that I loved eating out her asshole and licking her come from her fingers. I was also looking forward to bending over for her again so that she could enjoy my asshole with her strapon dildo. I added that it was a privilege to see her beautiful naked breasts and it was worth the beating to view them. I told to know that I would never forget to thank and begged for her forgiveness.

Grabbing the scruff of my neck Jenna pulled my head up so that we could see eye to eye. Telling me to open my mouth I quickly obeyed and she spit right into it saying that that was a reminder that I was just a slave and her own personal toilet. Waiting for a moment for me to say something I smiled and thanked her for sharing her saliva. Slapping me across the cheek telling me to take the big grin off my face Jenna told me it was time to clean up. Pulling me by my hair she dragged me into the bathroom.

Firsthand Jenna ordered me to wash my mouth so that I could spend some time licking her pussy. Jenna escorted me to the shower stepping inside the stall with me. I thought to myself that we were going to have a lot of fun together. The first thing that Jenna did was to take the pump soap and ordered me to open my mouth squirting soap all over my tongue. Swishing the soap into my mouth until it made bubbles Jenna even ordered me to gargle with it making me gag. Slapping my asscheeks real hard I popped open my mouth and spit the soap all over the shower wall. Finally Jenna turned on the water and allowed me to rinse my mouth of the soap. Once I spit out all the water Jenna force me back against the shower stall grabbing me by the balls and squeezing so hard she forced me to open my mouth. Wrapping Jenna's lips around mine she pushed her long tongue down my throat. Keeping her death grip on my balls Jenna French kissed me wildly using her experienced tongue to explore every nook and cranny of my mouth. In less than a minute she found every ticklish spot in my mouth which included the roof of my mouth and all around my teeth. When she finally pulled her tongue out of my mouth Jenna only smiled and giggled telling me that I was not the only one with a long tongue which she could use for eating pussies and assholes.

My cock was rock hard but Jenna for some reason avoided touching me. I guess that it was because of her lesbian background. I was going to have to treat her with a lot of affection because she was not used to a real cock. I was sure that Judi had impaled her many times with her magic strapon and given her many orgasms yet I was not convinced that Jenna was a virgin either. Dropping to my knees in the shower lowering my head I asked Jenna permission to eat her pussy begging for the first taste ever from her. Seeing my rock hard cock Jenna told me that she would allow me the privilege of licking her if I immediately masturbated and sent my useless sperm down the drain. Handing me the soap she ordered me to get to work. Looking directly into Jenna's pussy she began fingering herself as I began jacking off. I couldn't come fast enough as I nervously fantasized about getting my tongue inside of her wet pussy. I could see Jenna's clitoris enlarging looking like a miniature cock sticking out of the clitoral hood a good inch and a half. Judging by the size of her clit I could see how one could suck on it like a Popsicle giving her tremendous orgasms. I didn't even blame her for being a lesbian with a clit like that because she was just putting it to good use.

Pushing her sex into my face Jenna's encouraged me to keep jacking off saying that it turned her a to watch a young man uselessly lose his load in such pathetic way. It didn't even take me five minutes and I was shooting sperm all over Jenna's feet. This seemed to turn Jenna on all the more watching me expel the first load of my precious sperm in humiliation down the drain.

Grabbing the back of my head she pulled me into her sex allowing me the first taste of her. Telling me that few men have had the privilege of placing their tongue in her sex and that the only reason she allows me is for her mistress Judi who promised her that I have a velvet tongue worthy of a lesbian. I was sure that I could convince Jenna that she made a good choice. Opening her labia lips with my tongue I slowly probed her listening for any sounds and feeling for any body movement telling me that it was OK. I worked my tongue into her wet hole like a snail until I heard a faint moan. My eyes were on the real prize focusing on her large clitoris that I knew I would soon be sucking. I wanted to drive her mad with lust convincing her that it would not be that bad to have a man like me around. I was going to make sure that all the training that Judi given me, teaching me to perform cunnlinigus like a woman paid off. Once I knew that she wanted my tongue deep inside of her I rolled it up like a cock and began thrusting deeply inside of her lesbian hole feeling her body wiggle and listening to her mouth moan as I tongued her wanton pussy. I actually felt that it was a privilege to eat a lesbian's pussy and listening to her enjoy every moment. After several minutes of thrusting Jenna pulled my tongue from her crotch and actually stuck her engorged clitoris between my lips ordering me to suck it like a cock until she came. I felt like I was sucking a small dick her clit was so big and sensitive. I had to tell my mouth not to suck too hard or Jenna may explode. Sucking her clit and running the tip of my tongue up and down her one and half inch shaft with slow tickling movements, didn't take a long and Jenna was squealing in the shower having a hard time standing. I had to push her against the back of the shower to keep her from falling down as she came. Soon gushes of female ejaculate flowed into my mouth almost drowning me in womanhood.

Once Jenna recovered she pulled me up close to her pulling me into her bosom giving me a long sensuous French kiss. As she kissed me she pushed her tongue into my mouth and began fucking it just like I fucked her pussy making my cock begin to stir once again. At the same time Jenna ran a soapy finger into the crack of my ass pushing it inside finding my prostate. Jenna was definitely not a beginner at lovemaking I told myself. Finally she stopped fucking my mouth and offered her tongue for me to softly suck and I repeated the same technique that I used on her clitoris until Jenna actually orgasmed in my mouth. Jenna smiled telling me that I passed her test with flying colors and a real velvet tongue. I was actually looking forward to watching Judi and Jenna make love if they were so orgasmic together.

The bathroom door opened and in came Judi telling us that she changed her mind and that she was going to join us in a lesbian ménages à trois. Stepping into the shower the three of us embraced and took turns kissing each other as the warm water sprayed our naked bodies. Judi forced Jenna to her knees pushing her mouth into her crotch. Jenna immediately went to work licking Judi while I continued to French kiss Judi giving her double stimulation from both ends. Now I was convinced that this was their idea of being ravished. I could feel Jenna worming her finger back into my butthole finger fucking me while she licked Judi's pussy. Knowing how much she liked my asshole I was sure that I was going to be fucked again with the strapon by the end of the night perhaps by both ladies. I frenched kissed Judi sucking her long skilled tongue until Jenna got her of royally licked. By the time Judi came Jenna had three fingers stuffed in my rectum and was finger fucking me wildly. My cock was rock hard and Judi was stroking me violently until I shot my wad all over Judi's legs. I thought to myself I had already wasted two ejaculations already and I only possibly had two more left and I was gone for the night. Making sure that the water did not wash the come off of her legs Judi ordered me to kneel and lick it off. Pulling Jenna up to her face Judi French kissed her passionately while I licked off all of my come from her legs.

Pushing her peehole into my face Judi began urinating all over me. I opened my mouth catching the midstream swallowing a good portion of her golden champagne. Telling me to drink up, Judi demanded in a dominant voice because I would need all the nourishment I could get for lovemaking. Gulping down as much as I could my belly soured with her fluids. Ordering me to hold the last mouthful Judi pulled me back to my feet wrapping her lips around my mouth thirstily sucking her own pee from my lips. I didn't think there was nothing that these two girls were unwilling to do. Jenna slumped to her knees and wrapping her mouth around Judi's pee hole whimpered for her to quench her thirst as well. I could see Jenna's cheeks begin to balloon out as Judi gave her more than a mouthful. Trickles of yellow urine flowed from the sides of Jenna's mouth as she nastily swallowed as much as she could. Jenna's stood up with another mouthful of pee kissing Judi fully on the lips feeding her another shot.

This time Judi demanded that I join in and she knelt down wrapped her lips around my cock sticking her tongue into my peehole inviting me to begin urinating. I didn't want to disappoint my own mistress. Judi had been training me to hold my stream to be able to urinate at will. This was a true test for me to prove to her that I have been practicing. Looking down at her meeting her beautiful blue eyes I carefully trickled a mouthful of urine into her waiting mouth. I could see Judi's cheeks balloon out some as she carefully held all of my pee in her mouth swallowing the entire mouthful. Signaling me again by licking my peehole, Judi wanted another mouthful of urine. I knew what she was going to do. I was going to get another intimate kiss and a mouthful of my own pee. Releasing the flow I gave Judi what she wanted and she immediately rose to her feet and kissed me spitting the entire mouthful of pee down my throat. This was quite a game as Judi knelt once more demanding another mouthful.

Filling Judi's mouth to the brim she quickly stood up and fed the warm pee to Jenna who obediently swallowed it down. Saving the best for last Judi got back down on her knees demanding of me to slowly feed her the rest. Mouthful by mouthful I watched Judi swallow a bellyful of urine. What I liked about my mistress was she never allowed anyone to do anything she would not do herself. Inviting Jenna to feed the both of us her golden champagne I was invited to kneel at Jenna's fountain as she slowly pissed a stream of urine into my open mouth. After several mouthfuls of champagne Jenna invited Judi to drink. Kissing Jenna Judi quickly got down on her knees and opened her mouth. Lustfully she finished off Jenna's champagne. Judi joked that now we would all have recycled champagne flowing in our bellies.

Finally we all grew bored of the water play and Judi suggested we clean up and go back to the bedroom. Judi complemented Jenna on the erotic strapping she gave me and to my surprise she asked Jenna to do the very same thing to her including fucking her in the ass. To keep me occupied Judi told Jenna's to strap me to the Saint Andrew's cross. Telling me that I could watch the fun with some agony provided from the dildo stuck in the center of the cross, the women led me to the cross. Helping me up on the steps Jenna slowly empailing me on the large dildo until I was flat against the cross. Quickly I was bound to the arms and legs and left there to writhe uncomfortably empailed on the dildo. Watching me for a few moments Judi decided that I needed to have a little more pain. Handing Jenna a box of wooden clothespins she ordered her to make sure that my most sensitive areas would get a good pinching. I watched Judi smiling at me nastily as Jenna placed clothespins on my ear lobes, my nose, my cheeks, on my nipples, around my breasts, on my belly, on the entire length of my cock, six pins on each of my balls, and for fun Jenna even stuck three clothespins on the tip of my tongue. Judi smiled at Jenna's handiwork reminding her that tonight she may ride the Saint Andrew's cross in the very same way which made Jenna cringe at the thought.

Jenna escorted Judi to the wooden horse giving each other a long embrace and a deep intimate kiss, Jenna invited Judi to lie over the horse strapping her in place. Reaching into her goodie bag Jenna pulled out another dildo that was even larger than the one she fucked me with strapping it in place. Having a mistress that voluntarily accepted discipline as part of our relationship builds trust because the three of us will know that there'll be no mercy when it comes time for punishment because even our mistress may voluntarily receive the same punishment. Walking to the front of the horse Jenna's slapped Judi's face pulling her hair so that her mouth was even with the head of the dildo pushing it down her throat so that she could not breathe. Jenna told Judi that she was going to give her the butching of life. With all my nerve endings begging for relief and my asshole opened to the max it was going to be worth it to watch Judi finally get the whipping she deserved after all the nasty things she has done to me.