Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the dildo down Judi's throat for a full minute Jenna finally pulled it out just far enough so that she could take a breath. Judi looked around at me with an angry face knowing that I was proudly watching her. Cursing me Judi boldly told me that I shall watch a real woman take a whipping. Looking back at Jenna Judi told her to show no mercy and give her asscheeks a real burning. Jenna's slapped her face again and pushed the dildo back down her throat. I was hoping that Jenna would finish the whipping so that she could remove the clothespins before my body went numb. I had to trust that because my two ladies were experts they would not forget about me. I tried to make the best of it but anyway but every time I moved the dildo drove deeper into my behind and the clothespins twisted and turned pinching me even harder as I squirmed. The clothespins on my cock made me rock hard while the clothespins on my balls caused excruciating pain making it feel like I was kicked several times between the legs. The clothespins on my tongue made it hard for me to swallow my saliva. I watched as Jenna continued fucking Judi's mouth with her huge dildo forcibly pushing it down her throat on each thrust. I was sure Judi was going to have a sore throat for several days after the session.

When Jenna finally pulled the dildo from Judi's mouth the final time she slapped Judi across the face several times asking Judi to thank her for fucking her mouth. Out of breath Judi thanked Jenna for the forced fellatio lesson telling her she was looking forward to more sucking. Jenna's told her not to worry she was going to clean the dildo after she screwed her in the ass. Picking up the strap Jenna made Judi kiss it several times asking Judi to beg for a whipping. I couldn't believe my ears as Judi began begging and pleading to receive the strap. Judi demanded Jenna to not only strap her ass but her legs and not to stop until she was broken in tears. Slapping Judi across the face again Jenna promised telling Judi that she wasn't going to stop just for her tears. Judi was going to pay the goddess for all her naughtiness. Moving behind Judi Jenna raised the strap blasting it down across both ass cheeks with a loud slap driving Judi's body forward until the restraining straps stopped her. I was beginning to forget about the painful clothespins and began to fuck myself on the dildo. I had never seen my mistress disciplined before and this was going to be a real turn on for me.

Jenna began strapping Judi in the same fashion that she strapped me striking her with one blow after another choosing a different spot each time. My whole body was in sync with the strapping writhing each time on the dildo as I heard and saw each blow. Jenna ruthlessly pounded Judi's shapely bottom mercilessly forcing Judi to scream and curse after every smack that the leather horse hide bruised her bare asscheeks sore. Every once in awhile Jenna would look back at me to see how I was doing. After about fifteen minutes Jenna stopped the strapping came over and began paying attention to me. Taking each clothespin in hand she yanked it off my body without opening it up causing me to cry out in pain. Instead of leaving them off to give me a break Jenna found a new spot to tantalize snapping them on with a grin as I skewered myself on the dildo. The worst ones that were on my tongue Jenna moved them back farther so that I had to stick out my tongue even further. Giving me some relief when she removed the clothespins from my cock Jenna stroked me until I was rock hard. Now because she had more length to play with Jenna was able to add more clothespins to both sides of my cock. For the head of my dick she placed five pins like a star giggling the whole time. For the clothespins on my balls Jenna moved a half an inch and then slapped me so hard in the crotch she painfully numbed my balls. Jenna added enough clothespins around my breasts to make a full circle as well as adding larger clothespins made of stainless steel on my nipples. Giving me a kiss on the cheek, Jenna whispered in my ear that this was just a small price to pay for the privilege for having my cock enter her lesbian pussy.

Strolling back to Judi stroking her dildo like a proud man ready to fuck, Jenna stood in front of Judi asking her if she wanted more but before she could answer she pushed the dildo all the way down Judi's throat so she could not talk. Flailing the strap over Judi's back Jenna gave a Judi a full minutes worth of a surprised flogging. Pulling the dildo from Judi's mouth so that she was able to breathe I could see that Judi was a little distressed and angered. Jenna demanded Judi if she was going too far but before Judi could answer Jenna push the dildo back down Judi's throat whipping her back even harder. Judi's red bottom was bouncing all over helplessly as she fought the restrains trying desperately to resist the blows. Pulling the dildo from Judi's throat it was now coated with her gooey saliva. Quickly moving behind Judi's asshole Jenna stuck the head of the dildo into her butthole and with one quick push of her hips, Jenna buried all 10 inches into Judi's rectum. This bold act made Judi cry out like a screaming maniac cursing Jenna and promising her every nasty thing under the sun. This seemed to turn Jenna on as she grabbed Judi's hair pulling her head back and began fucking her butt with full strokes of the dildo. The fucking went on for a good ten minutes both girls were quite worn out. Jenna slowly pulled up dildo out of Judi's butthole and moved around in front of her smiling. Judi began moving her head side to side cursing Jenna not to make her do it. Jenna grabbed both of Judi's cheeks forcing the dildo into her mouth for cleaning. I could hear Judi slobbering and sucking as Jenna slapped her face demanding her to lick it clean.

I began to wonder that if these girls played this way for fun what they do if they were really angry? This made me want to be the most obedient slave I could ever be after watching these ladies perform. Pulling the dildo from Judi's mouth with a pop Jenna told her that for doing such a good job of cleaning she was going to give her another strapping because her sexy bottom was not quite crimson enough. Moving behind Judi Jenna gripped the strap raised it high in the air and let it fall on her already redden bottom. Judi let out a scream so loud it could have broken a window. Jenna pounded away on Judi's sore bottom until it was blistered on both of her cheeks. I was sure there was one angry bitch bound to the horse waiting to get free. Finally Jenna threw down the strop admiring her handiwork by massaging and pinching Judi's sore cheeks. Slowly she unbound Judi from the straps helping her to her feet. Out of breath and a little weak from the painful blows Judi threw her arms around Jenna kissing her face until their lips met and they began French kissing as if nothing happened. This was quite a lesson in forgiveness.

Both of the girls strolled over to me smiling and began jerking the clothespins from my body one by one until I was free of the pesky clamps except for the dildo in my asshole. Every place that had a pin on my flesh was burning as the blood rushed back into the tissue to renew it. Looking at my erection Judi could not resist and swallowed it whole biting down on the shaft with her front teeth. As Jenna massaged the red marks all over my body to bring back circulation Judi performed what she called sacred fellatio because of my sacrifice for the girls on the Saint Andrews cross. The pleasures of Judi's mouth along with the dildo stuck in my asshole didn't take long until my balls were being emptied intoJudi's waiting mouth. I could feel a good dozen squirts as jism began to drool from the sides of Judi's lips. Jenna caught the precious come and began licking it off of Judi's face. Judi open her mouth and shared the contents with Jenna in a holy French kiss. Jenna could hardly refuse slurping down her portion of the contents with a smile.

Giving my limp dick a hard slap, Judi smiled thanking me for my semen then told me because my cock was not hard I would not be needed for a while so I may as well stay up on the cross and continue my sacrifice while the two girls 69'd in celebration. I had already been on the cross for an hour and now I was looking at maybe two hours while the girls had their lesbian sexual union. I began to really squirm on the dildo because I was so excited about watching Judi and Jenna 69ing. Laying Jenna on her back Judi straddled Jenna's face slowly lowering her pussy on Jenna's mouth. Enjoying the moment Judi began twisting her nipples until they were hard as Jenna began licking her labia lips and biting them with her teeth. I could actually see Jenna beginning to snake her tongue into Judi's pussy as Judi immediately responded by rotating her pussy on her tongue. Looking directly into my eyes knowing that I was enjoying the scene Judi lifted her right hand and gave me the finger ordering me to keep fucking myself. I knew that if I could no longer get an erection tonight that I would never get off this cross so I began fantasizing about being there with the two girls. Judi was slowly lowered herself into Jenna's crotch and I could see Jenna squirming as Judi's long tongue found her wet hole. It was almost as if they were having a contest to see who could perform cunnlinigus the best. They could hardly stay coupled as their learned tongues fucked each other's wet pussies.

The girls rolled over several times taking turns on top but I think that Judi was uncomfortable not being in the dominant position. Whenever Jenna was on top Judi was slapping her ass cheeks quite hard to reassure Jenna that she was still the mistress. The girls got even nastier and I could see middle fingers diving into each other's assholes finger fucking each other as their tongues licked away. They were careful not to eat each other's asshole and go back to the pussy for safety reasons. I was sure there were saving that for last. I was fantasizing about fucking their assholes while they were 69ing. I was sure it would be an easy opening to fill especially with the person on the bottom holding their asscheeks open for me. I could see Judi's asshole almost smiling at me and the more I concentrated my cock got rock hard once again.

I caught eyes with Judi who happened to look around behind her to see how I was doing and she saw my erection. Quickly Judi decided to take a break from the 69 climbing off of Jenna and rushing over to where I was set free of the four leather bracelets binding my wrists and ankles. Pulling me by my stiff cock Judi led me back to the bed grabbing a tube of KY jelly on the way. Jenna gave Judi a slight complaint about me joining them but Judi reprimanded her with a quick slap on the face as she covered her pussy over Jenna's mouth and nose almost smothering her. Grabbing Jenna's clitoris and pinching it Judi warned Jenna's to get her long tongue back to work and shut up. As soon as Judi felt Jenna's tongue back to work Judi looked back behind me telling me that I knew what to do and if I didn't give her the pleasure she wanted from her asshole I would be back up on the cross for a whole week.

I was so turned on by being with these two gorgeous women it would be hard for me not to lose my erection now. Watching Judi sucking Jenna as I greased my cock with KY jelly I noticed that Judi was slowly trickling urine into Jenna's mouth. I could see Jenna swallowing down the fluids with an obvious frown in her eyes. I was sure this was punishment for crossing Judi. I had already learned that this was a good technique for anal sex to relieve your bladder first, making me feel excited that Judi was making room for my cock. As soon as I saw Jenna going back to licking instead of swallowing I knelt behind Judi offering her the head of my cock. When I felt Judi's asshole relax I knew that she was welcoming me inside so I began to push until the head of my cock forced open her sphincter muscles. I could hear her moaning into Jenna's hole and she gave me an encouraging wiggle telling me that she wanted more. Jenna moved her hands up grabbing Judi's cheeks sinking in her long red nails and began pulling them apart just like my fantasy. With one slow thrust I buried all 7in. into Judi's warm waiting ass. Giving me several squeezes with her anal muscles like a handshake Judi welcomed me inside. I knew she liked me to stay still for a while and just move around a little bit so that her asshole acclimated to having a dick inside. I just lovingly rotated my hips and massaged her back waiting for her signal to begin fucking her.

The feeling of having two women at the same time in front of me 69ing made it hard for me not to move but the threat of being up on the cross for a week was good motivation. I was going to do everything I could to be obedient to Judi and to pleasure her in any way she asked. I could feel Jenna playing with my balls squeezing and pulling them away from my body I was sure she did not like them hanging in her face. I could also here both the girls lapping away at each other's sex giving a moan here and there whenever they licked a good spot. I could actually feel Jenna's tongue deep inside Judi's pussy tongue fucking her as if her tongue was a dick. I was actually getting quite a lot of stimulation feeling her tongue moving between the thin wall separating Judi's anus from her pussy. I could tell by how Judi's head was moving around and around that she had her lips wrapped around Jenna's cock like clitoris and was sucking and licking for all it was worth. Having been a lesbian for quite a long time I was sure that Jenna's clitoris needed a lot of direct stimulation having been hardened from hours and hours of cunnlinigus. I was hoping that Judi would not bite it off when I started fucking her.

I was thinking about one memorable time I fucked Judi in the ass which was out by the pool and she was on her period. She saw me jacking off on the chair next to her and was getting horny watching me stroke my cock so she turned around in her chair wiggled her bottom and told me to stick my greasy dick into her asshole. I stuffed the whole thing in with a precision thrust and Judi took off like a bucking bronco. I had to wrap my arms around her hips to keep from getting bounced off. With all the twisting and bouncing I didn't even have to move and in less than a minute I was loading her asshole with fresh warm come. Judi won that first round. Keeping up with her nasty reputation as my cock shriveled from her asshole, Judi ordered me to suck my come from her just fucked hole. Threatening me with a harsh whipping if I refused I dipped my tongue into her butthole and began lapping away. As soon as Judi knew that she was clean she strung me up to a pillar nearby whipping me anyway just because I hesitated.

I felt Judi squeezing my cock again waking me from my daydream. Judi was indicating to me that she was ready for me to begin fucking her ass. Not wanting to disappoint her I slowly withdrew 5in. and pistoned it back inside of her. I loved watching the outer ring of her anus kissing my shaft as I fucked her. I could feel Jenna guiding me as Judi squeezed my balls signaling me if deep thrusts were OK. Every time I pushed my cock all the way into Judi's asshole Jenna received a bigger mouthful of Judi's pussy. With Jenna's tongue shoved all the way inside Judi was getting the double fucking of her life. Lifting her head up from Jenna's crotch Judi complemented both of us for pleasuring her in such a nasty manner and then went back to munching Jenna's crotch. I think both girls knew how to perform cunnlinigus to prolong the agonizing wait for ecstasy. I began fucking Judi with full strokes of my cock and I could feel my balls slapping against Judi's pussy. By now Jenna had her lips fastened around Judi's clitoris licking her hardened clit summoning her orgasm. Each time I pulled out of Judi's asshole she squeezed down on the shaft of my cock maximizing my stimulation. Just for paying that close of attention to me I would suck my come from her asshole any day. It didn't take long and the three of us had a glorious orgasm together. I pumped so much semen deep into Judi's asshole I thought that my balls were turning inside out. Jenna had them back in her hands squeezing hard with her fingers to coax every last sperm cell to jump from the head of my cock into the abyss. I was sure that Jenna figured she would be next trying to rid my body of every last male sperm that could contaminate her lesbian lifestyle. I was also sure that she was hoping I could not get another erection for the rest of the night and avoid having sex with me altogether.

Slowly pulling from Judi's asshole I fell on the bed next to them as they continued playing follow the tongue into each other's asses. Judi raised her head for a moment threatening Jenna that if she didn't clean her asshole she was going to be next on the Saint Andrews cross. Jenna didn't need any more motivation as I watched her bury her long tongue in Judi's asshole. I watched as Judi squeezed her anal muscles in such a way that my semen began sliming Jenna's tongue. Lowering her head back into Jenna's crotch keeping her promise of not making someone do something that she would not do herself Judi buried her tongue in Jenna's asshole. This was the hottest analictus 69 I have ever watched. I kept stroking my limp dick being so I turned on. Tongue fucking each other's assholes to orgasm the ladies collapsed in a heap.

The three of us went back to the shower to cleanup. Noticing that I could no longer get an erection Jenna asked Judi if we could retire for the night. Grabbing Jenna by the clit and pinching it until she was on her toes Judi promised that I would be able to fuck both her pussy and ass tonight with no problems. And because Jenna questioned Judi it was her turn to ride the horse. Judi said that she was looking forward to whipping her ass until it was blistered just like hers. Somberly we all took turns washing each other making sure that all of our orifices were squeaky clean. After we toweled off Judi lead the timid Jenna to the horse strapping her in place.

Judi and another trick up her sleeve being a nurse she was able to get a hold of a syringe called "Caverject" which is an erectile dysfunction drug. So even though I was unable to get any more erections having ejaculated four times already today, with a simple prick of the needle injecting the drug into my cock shaft I would be erect for over an hour. Opening up a small refrigerator in the room Judi took out a bottle of what looked like a drug and a syringe. Standing me in front of Jenna's face Judi took the syringe and placed the needle into the bottle sucking the drug into the syringe. Grabbing my cock before I could say no, she jabbed the needle into the shaft and began injecting the drug directly into my cock. Smiling at me Judi promised me that within ten minutes I would have the stiffest cock in town. Adding to the promise, Judi claimed that my erection would last well over an hour, which would be plenty of time to fuck him Jenna in both her pussy and ass. Jenna began fighting the restraints cursing and begging to be set free. Judi slapped Jenna's face and told her to shut up and get ready for the same medicine she gave Judi.

Ordering me to stand directly in front of Jenna's face so that she could see me miraculously get hard, Judi picked up the strap and got behind Jenna. Snapping the strap across Jenna's bear asscheeks, Judi told me that as soon as I got hard to shove my cock down Jenna's throat. I think both Jenna and I stared at my cock the whole time wondering if what Judi was saying was true. The shaft of my cock was a little numb from the shot, but what price to pay if I was able to fuck such a beautiful lady while strapped to the horse.