Judi Leads Me into Bisexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the girls finally finished making love for the last time the three of us went out by the pool finishing the day sunning our naked bodies and drinking wine coolers rehashing the afternoon of lovemaking with each other giggling like three nasty kids. The three of us agreed to take a break from sex for least three days and especially allow our sore rear ends to heal. My balls never ached so bad even Judi congratulated me in a complimentary way bragging about how much semen I gave to the celebration today. Judi kiddingly added that most of it was recycled and was swimming back inside my own belly. Jenna gave me a very loving hug thanking me for finally making her realize that sexual intercourse could be pleasureful. Adding that she was looking forward to fucking me as often as Judi would allow. Judi's giggled telling us that if I manufactured that much semen there would be more than enough for both of them.

(This story will continue in Part 2 so keep looking for this continuing hot scene between Mistress Judi Jenna and me!)