Judith & Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
844 Followers

"Now that her crime is almost consummated, all you can do is relax. A powerful, woman has you completely in her power. You must yield to her. Allow the rapist to get her pleasure from you. She wants to ride you until she has gotten off several times. Do I have to threaten you to make you obey?" She grinned down as she started to slowly ride up and down on my prick.

"Oh, no, Judith" I moaned. "Take me! I WANT to be raped. Fuck me! Rape me!" She needed no such permission. Thrusting her clit against my dick and coming time after time, she had already taken me, fucked me, used me.

"Finally, now that your attacker has satisfied herself," Judith gasped, "She must make sure you can never testify how the violation occurred. She must make you forget everything, drown your mind in pleasure, suffocate your memory with sex," Judith said as she rode me faster, pushing me closer and closer to orgasm. "She has ravished you; your strength gone, you feel very sleepy. Even if you wanted to, you could not fight off the desire for sleep. But you don't want to. She makes you want to sleep. You let her fuck you... to sleep. Fuck you... to sleep. Fuck you..." An orgasm as black as night closed over me.

-- o --

Month's later when Judith's bulging tits and swelling tummy started to show, we split for points south.

* * *

To be continued in: Chapter 4 - "Our New Home"

Comments (please) to the address in my profile.

vargas111
vargas111
844 Followers
12