Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 01

Story Info
Judith takes on the Home State.
4.5k words
3.96
27.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Salt Lake City anniversary trip had been over for a little over a week. The first several days home we would talk about how a certain guy on the trip had fucked her or how much the guy came inside her. We didn't think we could make a good guess about how much cum she had taken.

Mainly we talked about it a lot from both my viewpoint and the way Judith enjoyed taking in all that strange cock. I got pissed about a couple of the guys she fucked, especially sneaking around fucking Dave after she knew I didn't like him. She wonders what would have happened had she gone ahead and screwed the guys in the club that had offered to pay her.

Finally, she was amazed by herself that she actually ended up fucking the old guy in the motor home for money.

At the time I was happy someone turn her into a legitimate whore with her taking cash, after we both knew she would have fucked him anyway. It was her first Viagra fuck and she was impressed it gave the old man the same stamina as the younger men she took on during the trip.

Personally, at the time, I didn't care if I ever had sex with my wife again. I had my little fuck sessions with some pretty hot women that Judith had no idea happened. My thoughts were I didn't really care to fuck her after she had been so wild and willing to have some much extra cock stuffed inside her.

Now, back home I find myself looking her again in a way that I no longer expected. She is in good shape and does have a rare combination of good tits and ass. Judith has done a lot to try to get my interest such as being naked around the house a lot, or wearing just one of my old t-shirts with nothing underneath. There have been a lot of times she had me almost ready to go at her again.

Judith had been teasing me all day by wearing just a t-shirt around the house with nothing on underneath. I was considering showing some interest. You can stay mad at a woman, but you can't stay mad at pussy. Sooner or later she was going to get her way. About the time I decided to give in I looked up to see Judith dressed and standing near the kitchen door with her car keys in her hand.

"I'm going to get some things at the store. Do you need anything?"

"No, I think I am all set." Maybe while she was gone I could relieve some pressure on myself.

I got distracted with something on the computer and Judith was home before I hardly gave it any thought she was gone.

"Sweetheart, give me about twenty minutes and come to our bedroom. I'll have a nice surprise for you!"

I was halfway hoping to find her spread eagle on the bed with a foot long black dildo stuffed in her cunt.

As much as I love a good puzzle, I couldn't figure out he surprise. Judith was again dressed in one of my old t-shirts. The surprise came as she raised the t-shirt to reveal a clean freshly shaved pussy.

"Well, do you like it?"

Judith's expression was a mixture of expecting instant approval and wondering if would like it at all. I had mentioned in the past that she should shave her cunt so I could run my tongue up her pussy lips, but she told me that she was a woman and that a woman had pubic hair. Except for a trim to keep a stray hair or two from getting out of her panties she was keeping what nature gave her.

"Sweetheart, I'm stunned! I thought you told me shaving your pussy was out of the question because it would be all itchy growing back and that God gave you pussy hair and you were keeping it."

"The trip to Salt Lake City got me to thinking. With all the fucking and cumming in me it seemed I was always cleaning cum out my thatch. This way, when some guy comes in me and it runs out all I will need would be a take a quick swipe with some tissue or a wash cloth."

"So, we are doing this to be practical and I guess planning on another trip where you get pumped full of stranger's cum inside you?"

"Yes, something like that. You want to try it out?"

I was about to shoot a load in pants anyway if we didn't. It had been since Salt Lake since I had any pussy myself and it really looked good.

"I'll take a shot a fucking it, but it's been about a week and a half since I saw globs of cum slide out of your slit, so if you are wanting eaten I don't think I can do it."

"I'm wanting fucked by my husband. You don't have to eat me first. Do you really think I would have cum from ten days ago still in me?"

I shed my clothes and dropped by her on the bed inches from her pussy, admiring its smooth shaven lips. That sweet smell was inviting and Judith was soaking wet. Probably worked up from shaving herself down there. I dipped my tongue between the lips and pushed my nose against the clit.

"Ummmm ..." Judith gave a low moan and put her hand on the back of my head. "Having a good time down there cowboy?"

"Yes, I guess I kind of missed this."

"My goodness. You sure are into shaved pussy. I should have done this years ago." About that time Judith reached a huge orgasm and flooded my face.

Ten minutes later we were fucking like teenagers. It was a wonder I didn't lose the load as soon as I had it in Judith. Ten minutes after that we were laying in each others arms, all spent and messy.

Judith got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a washcloth. She ran it over her pussy and showed me her soft little cunt, all clean and shiny. "See, that's what I'm talking about. Let's go try it out this weekend!"

"Go where?"

"Let's go to Charlotte. I'll buy the gas and pay for the hotel. We can use some of my whore money from Salt Lake City."

"Isn't Charlotte kind of close? What if someone we know sees us?"

"It's an hour and a half down I-77. What are the odds we would see someone we know?"

"Well, I not sure." I said.

"Come on ... it will be fun. I'll let you pimp me out. You can keep the money and I'll still pay for the room and the gas down there."

"You want me to pimp you out?"

"Yes, but in a nice way. Not like whore/pimp, but come up with a story to get someone to fuck me for money. Fucking a stranger is such a turn on because I know they like me and I feel naughty when I do it. When I got paid to fuck that old guy I felt positively wicked. I want to feel positively wicked. A lot!"

This sounds like a downward spiral ... but the money could be nice. "Okay," I agreed, "I can take off Friday and we can make it a three day weekend."

"Oh, let's go down Thursday night. I can't wait."

Thursday I took off work a little early at about four o'clock. When I got home Judith was home from substitute teaching some second graders and had suitcases packed for both of us.

She looked positively scorching in a short yellow sun dress and no bra. A quick flip of the skirt show a white g-string covering her bald pussy. Just showing me the new look had her nipples poking against the fabric. She would never wear a thong, let along a g-string because she didn't like the way it clung to the crack of her ass. This was just a string around the waist and right up the crack of her ass so it didn't even show. Her cunt lips were outlined through the material and knowing Judith is would be soaked with her pussy juice most of the trip.

"So, what do you think? Do I look good enough to eat, or what?"

"Funny, that's just what I was thinking."

"Oh, you! I bet you say that to all the girls!" Judith teased.

"So, do you want to go a round right now?" I asked.

"Yes, but no ... let's let the tension grow. It will make the first cock I find in Charlotte all the better. I can't wait to see who you find to fuck me."

"Me find? You mean it's my choice? I really didn't think you meant I got to pimp you out this weekend."

"Yes, Dear, you did get a little cranky with a couple of my choices in Salt Lake City. You pick the guy and you name the price. No one fucks for free this trip. I want to get that wicked feeling. Do you think you can set me up with some strange cock?"

We put the suitcases in her car and started off for Charlotte. Judith had to be the tease and would sit in the passenger seat and raise her skirt and play with her smooth pussy through the g-string and shoving her hand down inside to her freshly shaved cunt.

The shaved snatch was all new to me. I couldn't wait to get someone between Judith's legs and fucking the daylights out of her.

"You seem pretty pleased with yourself, with your little shaved cunt and all. Do you think you'll get tired of it and let the hair grow back?"

"God, no! I love my pussy shaved and I love shaving it. Now that I've tried the bald feeling I've shaved it each day and again right before you came home. I love shaving myself. I get all gooey inside and have about a dozen little cums while I am doing it."

We drove on down I-77 with Judith taking her fingers across her slit every now and waving her fingers across my face. She smelled good and it would be a while after the fuckings she will be getting in Charlotte before I'll want my mouth involved with what runs out of her again.

"Oh, next exit, pull off." There was one of those down home restaurant signs. Judith loved those places that are part restaurant and part country store. Even if she is not hungry we have to stop so she can see the silly gadgets they sell, and there was one just a couple of miles ahead.

From the second we got in the place Judith was drawing attention. She managed to give a couple in their forties a nice beaver shot of her g-string when she got out of the car. It had to be stuck right in her slit. The man got all nervous and red faced, then broke into a smile. His wife was no charmer and she was huffing and spitting all the way inside. The old bitch steered her old man to a booth on the other side, away from us.

It being too early for a heavy meal we decided to share a banana split. Judith took a couple of bites and left it for me to finish as she went to look at the tourist crap they sold in the gift shop. Her walk away from me had that grind she gets when she really wants fucked. Right then I really wanted to fuck her myself.

Over at the shelves of items for sale Judith had struck up a conversation with two couples I had noticed when we came in. The men checked her out then and were trying to check her out while she talked to the wives about some of those cute pieces of crap the sell for about ten times what they are worth.

One of the husbands looked my way after speaking to Judith and started over to where I sat.

"Hi, I need to take a load off for a while. Been driving most of the day. My brother and I are taking a two week trip so the wives can see the sights and hunt up some old friends. I'm all tuckered out. The name's Dan." Dan settled into the chair next to me.

I introduced myself as Ray, which wasn't a total lie. My middle name is Raymond. Dan looked at me and turned to look at his brother and the women. Then turned back to me, "Thanks one fine looking wife you got there, buddy."

Judith was hitting it off well with the two wives and I was thinking with me in charge it might been fun if she had to fuck somebody where she actually knew the wife the husband was fucking around on. And, Dan just might be the guy that would be willing to pay to fuck her.

"Oh, that's not my wife." If cheating is going to be okay then some flat out lying shouldn't be too bad. Besides, I just couldn't say something like if you pay me I'll let you fuck her.

"No, that's my sister-in-law. I guess you could say that. She is my wife's brother's wife. They came to see us for a short visit."

"Oh, if she isn't your wife do you mind me asking, what's the deal. She is one hot looking woman. How does you wife let you travel around with her, brother's wife of not?

"It's a short story."

"You mean a long story?"

"No, short story. Beth and her husband flew in from Atlanta for a visit. Beth paid for the expenses and the flight to get here. Her dumbass husband was supposed to cash his check and give her five hundred dollars, to make up for for household expenses. Dumbass goes to visit a cousin and gets all shitfaced. The cousin asks for a loan and Dumbass goes to one of those check cashing stores and gives the cousin the five hundred dollars.

Beth found out and got really pissed and told him to go get the money back. Dumbass said he wouldn't do it, and Beth said she was going to get the money whatever it took.

Dumbass made the mistake of saying in front of me and my wife., "Maybe you can fuck him for it".

"If I was going to fuck someone for five hundred dollars it sure wouldn't be your cousin or any of your God Damned relation."

"Apparently not being able to hear himself, Dumbass told her to fuck for five hundred dollars she had better get started because she would have to end up fucking twenty five guys." Dan looked at me like he was going to have a stroke from the story.

"So, she was really pissed?

"Still is," I told him. "Dumbass called her from his cousin's place and told her to go on down to the hotel in Charlotte, that he would have his cousin bring him. Said he'd meet her at the airport or on the plane. Then my wife hatches the plan that I would drive her down to the hotel tonight because it is an early flight."

"How did you get her calmed down?" Dan was interested.

"I didn't. Right after we drove off I asked if she okay."

"I'd never seen Beth mad or have her cuss any more than to say shit," I went on. "She says, I'm going to fuck someone for five hundred dollars and when I meet that cocksucker husband of mine at the airport I going to show him the money and then I'm going to reach under my skirt and take my fingers to show him I have some other man's cum in my pussy."

"No shit? She's really going to fuck a stranger for five hundred dollars?"

"Hey, if I could sneak the money out I'd fuck her myself. This woman works as a school teacher and has four kids of her own. To step out of her marriage and just fuck some guy seems insane."

"Don't be mad at me for asking, but do you think she'd fuck me?"

"Maybe ... do you have the five hundred dollars? And, we have to get back on the road soon."

"I'll need to cash some traveler's checks."

Cha Ching! A five hundred line of bullshit!

"Let me call Beth on her cell. See what she says."

I made the call. "Hi Beth, it's Ray." Judith's middle name is really Elizabeth, so it would tip her off that something was up. I explained the deal. She looked across the room at me kind of funny and at Dan.

I looked at Dan, "Dan, she said okay. Really. How are you going to get away?"

"I'll tell them I need a nap before dinner. The wives are meeting a couple of girlfriends. Two years ago we did this. They ate and then went to a bar to drink. I'm not a drinker. No one is going to suspect anything."

"Just one more thing. She says she is real nervous. You'll be just the second man she has been with. She wants me to be in the room. To be honest with you, I really want to see you fuck her."

"Okay, I understand."

Dan went over and spoke to the group and then walked outside. Judith broke it up and came over to me. We paid our bill and went to the car. I explained the elaborate lie to Judith. She loved it."

"You know you are going to be fucking the husband of your new friend."

"I know. How much is he paying?"

"Just like the story. Five hundred. Happy?"

"He seems a little old, but sure, why not?"

We watched Dan come out of the motel office and motion to us. He had a ground floor room. We parked a couple of spots away and walked into the room where he had left the door ajar.

"Here's the money. How do you want to do this? I've never been with anyone but my wife." Dan handed the money to me and I put it in my shirt pocket.

"Dan, I'm just wearing a dress and patch of cloth over my pussy. Let's just get naked and fuck!"

Judith peeled off her yellow sundress and threw it at me and then the white g-string. She popped back on the bed while Dan tried to hurry to join her. Judith flopped one leg to the side and gave Dan a straight open view of her shaved pussy. She held her arms at the side of her tits while her hands played with her slit, making her tits and nipples really stand up off her chest.

"I don't know how a five hundred dollar fuck is supposed to act. I want to make it worth your while. I feel so naughty and wicked. Wicked. Wicked. Wicked." Judith was opening and closing her legs now as she lay on her back. "Come on, Dan. Fuck me!"

Dan was naked now. He had a nice size cock. It curved to the right a couple of inches. That was different. I guess Judith will tell me about it. Dan headed for between her thighs with his dick bobbing up and down. I guess he surprised us both when he stopped short and shoved his tongue into Judith.

Judith was ready to welcome the head of his cock and the wet tongue went right to work. They make fun of how long a man can last, but Judith was cumming and flooding his face is about two minutes of him eating her out.

You could see Judith's slickness on Dan's face as he moved forward and thrust his cock into her. They both began fucking each other immediately. Judith was quickly bucking and rocking, begging for all of his cock. You could tell the curve is his dick was giving my wife and different sensation as she began rubbing a tit with one hand while attacking her clit with the other.

Dan looked like a man possessed. For a guy looking to be mid to late sixties, Dan was in good shape. I don't know how hard or how often he fucked his own wife, but old Dan was giving Judith all the fucking she could take. They actually fucked for about twenty minutes until Judith got to the point she was getting loud and begging Dan to cum inside her.

That's all it took to bring them both over the edge and Dan started to spurt inside Judith. No matter what stage of the fuck Judith is in the moment she feels hot seed start to hit the walls of her cunt she cums like crazy. It was one of those crazy times. Both, seemed like they had just had the fuck of their lives. I know the money set Judith off and probably the curved cock Dan was shoving to her, but part may have been just for show to give him his money's worth.

"Wow!" Judith exclaimed. I've never been fucked like that. It almost makes me wish I wasn't married, so I can fuck other guys out there."

Staying in character since Dan thought she was the vengeful Beth, it was time to act like this was her first time to fuck anyone but the supposed father of her supposed children. "Oh, God look. I've got my pussy full of another man's cum to present in a few hours to that cocksucker I married."

Dan, sat on the edge of the dresser watching Judith playing her part as Beth seemingly enthralled with her first cheating fuck and subsequent cunt full of stranger's cum.

"Beth, this may be asking a lot and I don't want to make you mad in anyway, I know you just wanted to do this once, but for another five hundred would you fuck my brother?"

"Dan, I'm flattered. But, I'm even with my husband. I told him I could find someone to fuck me for five hundred dollars and I did."

"But, Beth," I interrupted. "Not only can you get even, but you can be one up on him. He'll shit if you show him a thousand and tell him you found two guys to fuck you."

Judith looked at Dan ... "Dan, get your brother over here."

Dan made a phone call to his brother Don. "Don. That woman in the yellow dress today. I just fucked her. Seriously." Dan went on the explain the story, "Get five hundred dollars and get you ass over here. You won't regret it!"

Dan looked at us and said, "He's leaving the women to gab and drink. He has to cash a couple of hundred in traveler's checks to have enough money."

Judith was staying nude and it had a effect on Dan. Dan had another hardon.

12