Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I got a hardon just thinking about getting my brother to fuck you."

Judith shocked me with, "Do you want to fuck me again? It's on the house."

The two of them hit the bed, Dan got his cock in her and they started fucking again. Dan shot another load of cum in her in about ten minutes and Judith came a couple more times herself. They had just finished and Judith was in the bathroom when Don came to the door.

Dan and Don had an awkward moment. Then Don handed Dan five hundred dollars and Dan handed it to me. I put it in my pocket with the first five hundred.

Judith came out of the bathroom and Don went ape shit over her. I wasn't sure he could calm down enough to fuck her, but a big bulge appeared at the front of this pants. Obviously Dan and Don were not twins. Judith noticed it right away and told Don to get undressed and give her a good fucking.

My wife was on the bed again with her legs open waiting for Don to get is pants off. Not to be disappointed Don looked like his cock was close to nine inches or maybe more. Judith, or as they thought, Beth, greeted him with open thighs.

Don approached her and to the shock of everyone put his face in her pussy and started to lick. I gagged.

Dan yelled out, "Shit, Don. I just got done cumming in that, twice."

Don stayed right in there, his voice muffled by her cunt. "I've never seen anything this good. Never seen a shaven pussy. Will never get a chance at someone like this again before I die. Fuck you! I'm eating pussy."

"Hey, you guys. Leave him alone." Judith's voice was scolding. "I cleaned up in the bathroom. He's got my cunt dripping a lot more of me than there are leftovers from Dan."

Judith wasn't expecting it, but she went off into several huge orgasms, one right after another. It made her pass out for a few moments. Don kept eating, not knowing what else to do.

Don looked at his brother, "I don't know how long she will be out, but I want her to find me still eating her when she comes around."

Even with no sign of being aware of it Judith seemed to have cum about ten times in the couple minutes she laid there not moving. We she came around she told Don to stick that big dick in her. Don started fucking her even harder than with the gusto he showed when he was eating her cunt.

Judith was rocking and rolling. Thrusting upwards and grabbing Don's ass cheeks, finally wrapping her legs around his waist as nine inches of hard cock made its way around in her. Judith really enjoyed the fucking she was getting from this second of the brothers.

Then is was Don's turn to get loud and thrust into Judith. Judith felt him start to swell larger inside her and begged him to fuck her harder and cum deep inside her.

Time became important. We wanted to get to Charlotte and the guys wives would be back soon. Probably with too much to drink and wanting to fuck.

Dan explained their story to us as neither one of them had even had but the one woman. The brother's dated friends in high school and married right after graduation. Don's wife gave in early and fucked him starting the summer of Senior year. Dan's wife played hard to get before marriage, but let him fuck her several times during the couple of months right before they married.

Each of them now has the the fuck of a lifetime to remember.

We drove on to Charlotte, Judith cuddled in the seat.

"You must be tired. I bet you can't wait to get to bed."

"Not, really. I thinking there will be time for you to add to your thousand dollars when we get to the hotel. You have become such a good pussy salesman."

"You want to fuck three guys the same night?"

"I'll fuck four if you can find them. God, I love the wicked feeling of getting paid."

12