Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Judith finds a Mormon lover while shopping.
4.1k words
3.9
26.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have an afternoon to kill before we meet Thomas for dinner. With dinner followed up by Judith's big load from him for the night. Maybe, if she really wants to fuck as often and hard as she wants like she said we can find someone other than Thomas to give her a pussy full this afternoon. That would throw her off track on seeing Thomas like it is date night tonight and maybe get her interested in some guy with a regular size cock.

This may take some tough management on my part. It is obvious that she has the looks and figure to make this her ballgame, but I need to keep the situation in order. The hardest part was not taking the sloppy seconds this morning. Judith has the perfect pussy with those soft and puffy lips. Nicely adorned with enough hair to make her woman without being one of those that has to shave the edges. Seeing her flaunt the body, and as much as I hate to admit it, with the trickle of Thomas' cum in her pubic hair, just about ruined me this morning. I cannot believe in anyway I was able to keep her in her horny state without my balls and dick exploding.

With lunch behind us in one of those little spots with the table on the sidewalk, we are window shopping. There is much to see, but the best sight is Judith in this little "all-in-one" short/top thing with a zipper down the front. She keeps the zipper lowered to show cleavage and the bottom really lets you know she has a cunt just a couple of inches above the fabric. It's a big hit in this Mormon town where everything gets covered from the neck to the knees. Many wives are giving their mates a glaring look when caught watching Judith. And, she enjoys it, trying to find ways to say hello, or a short sentence. She is in the mood to tease. Just in case they missed giving her a once over.

The first thing you notice about Judith is the sparkle in those blue eyes. Then it the knockers. Okay, maybe it is the knockers. Not one of those gals that the guy writes about saying "her tits looked beautiful when she took off her 44DD bra" Unless you like blood vessels and stretch marks there is nothing attractive about huge tits. These babies that Judith has are a matched set. The nipples are just slightly upturned and somehow they straight point forward when she walks naked towards you. They don't sway, they jiggle ... as the nipples just seem to get harder the closer she gets.

"Honey, let's shop around it here," as Judith stop in front of a LDS used clothing store.

Wow, my kind of girl. Of all the places to pick, my wife picks a place that sells everything used.

It didn't take long to learn that Judith was in more of a mocking than shopping mood.

The casual dress is always a tops that buttons to the neck, like a golf shirt, and pants or skirt that hit somewhere between the knee and ankle to cover the religious garments they wear. It looks like the only choice to make is what bland color and then what size and a person would be all set.

"Sweetheart, remember my friend Elizabeth that moved away a couple of years ago? She was Mormon and I learned quite a bit about them from her. I'm going to buy top and skirt and some of these insanely sensible shoes and dress like I am LDS," She explained.

"You mean now? Wear in now?"

"No, what I am wearing is way too much fun for a Saturday. Maybe tomorrow or the next day. Help me pick out something."

"Are you going for the under garments, too? I never understood the Mormon garments."

"No, no garments. They are to keep you chaste and faithful. I don't think that is the theme I am going for here. Way too cumbersome, that is something I learned from Elizabeth. She was a trip. Liz told me she would feel a little rebellious against husband and Church go out in these clothes and be completed naked underneath. She would do that every so often and go shopping or visit friends from the Church and then sit in her car and finger fuck herself to an orgasm. She said she would feel so naughty she could cum several times in a matter of minutes, only to return home and be the mild little housewife for her husband and family."

"Is that your plan? Walk around for a while and go finger fuck yourself?"

"I don't have an exact plan, what I have is an idea."

With that over it was a visit to a popular mall near downtown with some upscale stores. Maybe after $16 for used top, skirt, and shoes this turn of events could be expensive.

"Here's a good spot, grinned Judith as we stopped in front of a well know department store."

"Oh, okay. Good for us."

"Alright, let the color flush back into your cheeks. I'm not here to max out the credit card. I'm going to buy one nice bra and one nice pair of panties. It is a treat for me. You need to quit making your girl wear undies bought in a bag of 6 for $8 at the K-mart back home."

"Sure, that sounds good. Sounds really good," Thinking underwear shopping would be kind of a turn on and figuring really how much could that cost.

"How would you like to see me in these?"

"Oh, Hell yes," was my reply in looking at an ice blue thong and bra set.

"Let me try on several different things, but I promise I'll buy just a bra and panty."

The sales clerk pointed out the dressing rooms and we were on our way. Judith stripped naked and put on the thong and matching panty while I stood peeking in the door. The thong and low cut bra gave the look that when I tried to say how much I liked them only a gurgle came out of my throat.

"I guess that means yes," she said closing the door.

The next couple of times she stepped out in the the waiting area for me to look at the next selection. Not a busy day in the store. It didn't seem to bother her that a gentlemen in his sixties was waiting with me. The first time out he got flustered and started to say something. Judith put her finger to her lips and hushed him and winked, then looked at the door where his wife was trying on dresses.

The guy sat with his hands in his lap, I sure trying to hide the erection Judith was giving him.

"You wife is quite bold, and very attractive," he whispered to me. "Is she always like this?"

"This is all new to me. Do you want her to stop?"

"Dear Lord, no. This is going to be my best memory ever."

Almost true, dude. Judith came out in just panties. Her tits bare for us both to see. Almost killed off the old guy.

"Sorry," she whispered to him. "I guess I got one more pair of panties than bras to try on in there."

"Quite fine," he stammered. "Thank you, oh my God, thank you."

You could have painted that smile on the old man, because I don't think it is ever going to change or go away. His wife started to step from her changing room and Judith zipped back into hers. The older couple left and Judith came back out wearing what she wore into the store.

"I was going to buy the first thing I tried on, but that was sure fun. Man, am I wet, and did you notice how hard my nipples were?

"Yes, Sweetie. I noticed the nipples. Really, really, really noticed the nipples."

"Look at the young guy over there trying to look at women's underwear hoping no one will notice." She said as she looked over the young, blond haired man.

"Uh, sure thing. Pretty nervous, isn't he?"

"I'll put the rest of my things I got to try on away and go try these on again while you go find out what you can about him. He is rather cute."

"Wait Judith, so now I am your wingman?"

"Sure thing Dear. You are now officially my wingman." she hissed. "If I can get him as excited as the old man, we are going to fuck him. I really need a good fuck right now. A pussy full of cum would be delightful."

Wingman. Damn, what do I know about being her wingman? The goal is to get him to fuck her? This wingman shit is going to be easy. It would take a week to find someone that wouldn't fuck her.

"Hey, I see you are stuck here like I am while your wife tries on women things ," I said quietly while knowing his wife was not in the changing room.

"Oh, hi. Yes, Oh, ummmm ... well she isn't here with me." This is going to be a gift and I don't even know her size."

"Listen, trust me, it is way better to get something to small for a women than something that is to large. Go too small she thinks you see her as petite. Go too big and you'll spend a month giving yourself hand jobs, if you don't mind me be blunt."

"So what's the gift? Birthday? Anniversary? Young guy like you, maybe just something romantic?"

"Romantic, definitely romantic. We've been married three years and have two kids. I'm not so sold on the LDS take on having six or eight kids and sticking my wife into a minivan while motherhood and Church strips away her youth and lust for life. I think she feels the same way. I want to tell her that I love the woman in her and don't want to give up my spot in her life to a bunch of kids and soccer matches."

"Wow, you are a romantic. Probably kind of a horny romantic as I understand it. Let's get this right for you. My wife is more the romantic than me, so let me tell her what is up when she comes back out."

So, we do a little small talk. The nerves calm a bit for the kid. Until Judith comes over to us.

"Hi you two. I see you have a new friend, Dear. I'm Judith, this knucklehead's wife, and I am sure he didn't get your name."

"Steve, I'm Steve. Stephen actually. Friends call me Ham. Ham because my middle name is Brigham and there are a lot of Steves."

Foot shuffling. I'll be damned. The kid is going kind of "aw, shucks lady" and foot shuffling.

And, Judith has that look in her eye. That predator kind of look. Ham's in her crosshairs. Holy Shit!

I related Ham's story to Judith. Damn, I am a wingman. Judith is loving it. Screw the romance part, Judith and I just went into action/adventure mode.

"So Ham, I love the idea. Any idea what size you wife wears? Is she about my size and figure?"

"Don't rightly know about that. Probably she's bigger, yes, bigger, taller, a little heavier. Really haven't seen her naked in about a year."

"Look at me Ham, you can't compare if you aren't looking." Judith turned sideways and then turned with her hips towards him. Look at my ass Ham. Is her ass like mine? Is is bigger, broader, sag a little?"

"Yes, all of those things. Your ass is smaller, rounder, looks more firm, really cute. I am so sorry. Maybe this was a dumb idea. Maybe I should just go home."

"Ham, you are half way there. Thank you for the nice words about my ass. Now look at my breasts. Are hers bigger or smaller? Rounder or do they hang when her bra is off? Are they this size?"

"No, not that big, not that round, they don't stand up like that, like I said, haven't seen her naked for a while."

"Ham, listen, we are the only ones in this department. Even the clerk has gone off somewhere. I'm going to step up to you and I want you to feel my boobs to compare the size."

"I can't do that. I really can't. I really want to, but I can't."

"Ham, it's for her. For you as a couple. Don't be a big pussy. Put both hands on my tits."

Judith stepped towards him and put her hands behind his neck. His hands came up and went onto both tits.

"Well", she asked, What do you think?"

"I love them. They have got the be the finest tits ever!"

"Ham, how do they compare to your wife's breasts?"

"Oh, that. Yours are way better. Oh, you mean ... okay hers are smaller, kind of floppy. She is thicker around the chest."

"Ham, do you know you are still playing with my boobs?"

"Pretty much. Do you want me to stop?"

"Ham, you can play all you want. But, I need you to reach back and feel to compare my ass."

You could tell Ham was under the spell and letting go of Judith's tits was the furthest thing from his mind, but he did reach back and start to feel her ass checks, pulling her nipples against his chest in the process.

"Comparing is hard. Her ass sags somewhat and is more broad. Yours is great!"

I think maybe Ham is starting to get into the game. Making the switch from a guy trying to romance his wife to a guy wishing he could screw mine.

With her hands still behind his neck, her nipples against his chest, and Ham's hands caressing her ass Judith suggested Ham buy his wife one size larger than Judith wears to stay on that safe petite side. With that she moved up and gave him a long and lingering kiss.

"Ham, let me show you how this will look on me," holding up the sexy ice blue thong and low cut front fasten bra. "That will give you an idea what to expect from your wife."

We head back for the dressing rooms with a couple of extra items in hand. She put on the the thong and bra we chose and walked out of the dressing room towards Ham strutting her stuff. She ran her hands over her tits and down her sides as she turned around to show her ass to Ham.

"Ham, we didn't discuss the lower front. Do you think the fit is okay? My outer pussy lips are noticeable. Do you think this look is okay? Let me try on another pair," purred Judith as she took off the ones she was wearing.

Ham was gone. Blown away. Mouth slightly open. There was no other person in the world to him but my Judith standing in front of him with her exposed bush and pussy showing.

Judith became a storyteller, "Ham, I have never been this naughty. I am trying to get even with my jerk-off husband here. He has always wanted me to fuck another man. To take his cock inside me bareback and have him spray his cum against my cervix. I want you to be that man."

I lied to go along with Judith's story. "Hey, I didn't mean it. I don't mind if you tease and make out, but I don't want this guy fucking you,"

"Too bad, asshole. I am dying to have Ham fuck me and I am fertile this week. I hope he knocks me up. We talked about another kid and you can't make up your mind. I just made it up for you. So, fuck you and your fantasy."

"I don't know." Ham was a total wreck. "I don't think I can do this. I don't think I can fuck you and still face my wife." I thought Ham was going to hit the floor out cold. Crazy Mormon is going to miss the fuck of his life.

"Ham, I never thought I could do this either. Especially in front of my dick husband. Just so I can say I had another man in me, would you please at least put it part way in me, please, please, please."

"I don't think I can. I want to, but I don't think I can."

"Then, show me your penis. I've never seen another man's penis. You have me all worked up. Look at how wet I am. Please show it to me."

Ham paused and unzipped his pants. Judith asked if she could get it out for him. He was wearing his Mormon undergarment. She reached in and pulled out a pretty average looking cock. Smaller than mine. Thank you, Gods above after Thomas and his big cock, it is smaller than mine.

"Oh", Judith squealed, "It is bigger than my husband's. Let me undo your belt so I can drop your pants to see it better."

Great line, Judith. You could see a big grin on Ham's face. Then she gave it a few strokes and kissed the head.

"Hey," yelled Ham. "Not fair. You were only supposed to look."

"I cheated. Now, would you please at least put part of it in me so my husband can see it and I can see the look on his face when you put it in?"

Judith leaned back on the little bench in the changing room, spread her legs and waited, leaning up on her elbows, watching as Ham moved forward, lowered himself down and held the tip at the cunt lips. She had him in her control.

"Wait a second," Judith leaned up and took off the bra and leaned back on her elbows again. "You like my tits. I want you to see them when you hold your cock inside me."

Judith licked her lips and bit down on the lower one as Ham rubbed his cock head against her wet gash. As if he was thinking there would be a problem sliding it in her in her state of arousal.

I gave a quick look around outside the changing area to be sure we were still pretty much alone and then moved in for a close view of Judith taking Ham's cock. Ham leaned into her a little bit, her cunt lips pushed in just slightly, and his head went inside her leaving her cunt grasping the shaft.

Then he pulled back a little and Judith's pussy lips seemed to follow, trying to stay around his prick. Ham moved forward and had about half of himself inside her as she had asked.

Looking up at me Judith let out a low growl, "Look at me honey, I have another man's cock in my pussy and I love it. I love the feel of his head inside me and I am gripping it with my cunt walls. I didn't even know Ham an hour ago and he is inside my pussy with his beautiful cock."

Well, I was amazed, and I was watching intently. This took one thing from my mind. I was suspicious that maybe she knew Thomas and the meeting at the hotel was a set up. But, no, this time last week I had no idea my wife would fuck another man and now I am looking at the second one to stick his cock in her since we got to Salt Lake City. And, this time she got herself a Mormon boy.

Judith wiggled on Ham's cock. "Come on Ham, put the rest in and fuck me. There isn't much difference in putting it in and using it to fuck me. Please Ham, at least give me a few hard and steady strokes so my husband will see a strange man fucking me. Make me cum, cum in me, make me have a baby. Give me your seed so I can carry your child in my womb."

Ham pulled out a little and paused, then slowly slid his cock all the way inside Judith and slowly pulled it back out, just leaving the head inside her. His shaft was wet, very wet, with her juices. With a loud sigh, he shoved it back in and started fucking her.

After a few dozen strokes Ham grunted and Judith jerked her face towards him with her eyes flying wide open as she fought off a scream. "Did you cum in me? I felt you expand a little and then a hot spurt of cum go up inside me."

"Honey," she gasped, "He did cum in me. I felt the this big load squirt inside me. I've been fucked by another man and he has given me his seed. You are not fucking me for the next month, because if I am having a baby I want to be sure it is Ham's child, and trust me, there is enough sperm in me for lots of babies."

"Ham," she purred, "I've never cum that fast and that hard. You were wonderful to really start to fuck me. There are three things I love the most about sex. First in is when the head goes inside me. Second, is when I felt your prick all the way in, but most of all is when I feel your jizz fill up my cunt. You just did all three. Thank you!"

"Judith, I am so sorry that I and came so quickly." Ham offered, "You are way so much hotter than sex at home. But, I can cum again, and I do want to fuck you some more."

"How, much time do you need to recover? Oh my God, it is still hard isn't it? Can you cum again this soon?"

Ham started to fuck her again with hard, but deliberate, strokes, pulling out to the head and slamming his balls against her ass each time. For a guy with an average dick, he was giving Judith an enjoyable ride and she was thrusting right back at him begging for him to cum in her again.

"Are you doing okay in there?" came the question from outside. The attendant had returned and offered her help. Since I was the one not fucking and fully dressed I stepped outside to tell her things were great, that my wife was trying on one more thing on for size. Since she didn't know Ham was in there I thought she would not suspect anything.

That is if they had stopped fucking while I talked to her. I got a weird look as she left. You could smell fucking in the air. You could hear them in there. I wondered how long she listened. They I decided I didn't care. Then I got back inside just as Ham dropped the second load in my sweetheart.

After they caught their breath Judith made a point to talk about getting well fucked and having a cunt load of cum and hoping that the fucking Ham gave her had knocked her up. She sure can tell a convincing story. I wondered how many I had been told.

12