Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish we could take you back to our hotel room and fuck some more Ham, but I suppose you have to go."

"My wife and her sister are shopping her at the mall. She is supposed to call me when they are done so we can meet and go watch some chick flick at the theater."

"I'm really enthralled with your cock. Is there anyway you could lie and spend your time fucking me instead of going to a movie? I really think you have gotten me pregnant," she lied. "I hate to think about knowing the baby's father is just some guy I fucked in a Department Store."

Ham called his wife. "Honey, how is the shopping going? Listen, I've met a couple from out of town. I think I'll take them up and show them around Temple Square and maybe answer some questions about the Church. Could you and your sister do the movie by yourselves and then we will see how the schedule is for dinner later?"

"Great, love you, too!"

"All set!" Ham grinned, "But, let's not go to Temple Square. How far is you hotel?

"Ten minutes to the hotel."

So, they cleaned up a little. Judith wanted to hold as much cum inside as she could. She wiped off on her panties and handed them to me for the trophy case which apparently isn't just a joke now.

I let Ham and Judith walk ahead of me. Judith has a "just fucked" walk that I love to see and that sweet ass of hers has this provocative little bounce and sway as she moves.

12