Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 06

Story Info
Enough already with Thomas.
2k words
3.76
14.2k
00

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith seemed anxious and annoyed Thomas hadn't called and it was fast approaching eight o'clock, the time he wanted us to meet. I wasn't going to point out that Judith was trading pussy for expensive meals. Mostly because it saved me for spending my meal allowance at some buffet line on warmed over food. Maybe that makes me a pimp in a way. But, a well-fed pimp.

The phone rang and we both jumped. Judith hurried to answer it, trying to be sweet and sexy, yet hide that she was getting pissed with the waiting. Judith expects to be number one all of the time. Making her wait isn't a good idea.

After hearing just this side of the conversation Judith filled me in after the call ended.

"He says he got held up with his meetings, then his wife called and talked for almost an hour. He said he would meet us at nine o'clock at the restaurant. I didn't like his choice of where he wanted to take me."

She then told me she agreed to one of those Japanese chain places. Great, I'll get good food and be able to watch my meal prepared in front of me with the food and utensils flying around in the air. It was only a block from the hotel. We headed over at a quarter 'til and waited in the bar area for Thomas.

"We should order an appetizer and a couple of drinks put on his bill while we wait."

I don't drink very often, but I liked the idea of a $20 plate of shrimp washed down by one of those little $9 bottles of Japanese beer.

"Hey," I injected. "This is kind of neat. With you born in North Carolina and Thomas being from Oregon, you guys are a coast-to-coast fuck and here we are in a Japanese restaurant in Salt Lake City."

Judith leaned against me a little and wistfully said, "Do you know the trouble with Thomas?"

I had some ideas. But, I thought I'd see what she had to say.

"Thomas has 'Big Cock Syndrome'. You know, a guy has a big cock and he thinks he is God's gift to women. His idea of sex is seeing how long he can take to work it all in and watching a girl's reaction. If she can't take it all he is way to pleased with himself. If she does take it all, about the time it starts to feel good he loses his load too soon or it starts to get soft. After getting it all in it is a big letdown to have it start to shrink away before you get the full benefit."

"Oh, did that happen with you two?" This was fun. Sensing maybe a little trouble in paradise.

"Well, the first time I had him too excited and he came in me before it was halfway in. That's why I told you it took a while to get him all inside me. I had to get him hard again."

"That must have been terrible. It kind of ruins my image of what went on that first time."

"Then after that I didn't have a trouble taking all of his cock in me. He seemed to get off more on having you know he was fucking me or in knowing that I was having trouble getting him all inside. You know, sort of like he likes to think he has more than a woman can handle. In my case I was wondering if there was some way I could get another couple of inches from him somewhere."

"Gosh, have you ever considered fucking a midget, and please don't tell me you have."

"Well, there was that one time at the carnival. No, just kidding. Why, do you know a midget?"

"No," I laughed. But, I'll keep and eye out for one for you."

"Speaking of the man with the dick problem, here he comes now."

"Hi, you two. I see you got started. They have a table for us over there."

We all went and sat down. The show part of the meal and the meal itself were really great. During the meal Judith flirted with Thomas and gave him a few nice down-blouse shots of her tits. He gave her a few touches under the table and a kiss on the cheek. Judith moved her chair closer to him than to me. I could tell while the chef was cooking in front of us Judith had her hand working Thomas.

The chef guy was distracted a little, but seemed interested in the action before him. As he finished preparing the meal he gestured to me with any empty hand and a cleaver in the other and then over to Judith and Thomas. In Japanese he said something to me which probably translates to "free dinner for me, free pussy for Thomas" with a big laugh and a smile.

Back in our hotel room Judith seemed to be in a better mood. Maybe the good meal had her in better spirits. Thomas went in to use the bathroom and much to my surprise Judith came over to me, unzipped my pants and took out my cock and started sucking it. When the bathroom door started to open she dropped back to the couch like nothing happening. Leaving me to find a quick way to hide a hard cock with salvia all over it.

When Thomas turned to sit down, she mouthed "I love you." to me.

Thomas sat for a few minutes and we had some idle conversation. Then he got up and took off his pants and underwear, laid them across the arm of the couch, and sat back down with his semi-hard cock sticking up from his crotch.

I think this is where he went wrong. He smiled at me and then Judith as he gave a little indication that he expected her to come over and worship his manhood. Judith stripped off her clothes, then went over and started to suck his cock like everything was just fine.

After a couple of minutes it looked like the big dick was at full staff. Judith took most of it down her throat a couple of times and stood back from Thomas.

"Thomas I was noticing that you like me to suck you cock, but you don't seen to want to do the same for me. That makes a girl feel bad about herself. How about you show me how you eat pussy?"

Oh, shit. This is great. She let most of Aaron's cum run out of her while she showered earlier. But, I watched her on the bed after the shower as she rubbed herself and looked like much of Aaron's cum that was still inside her.

"As a rule, I don't eat pussy." Thomas offered. "I just never have to. Most women see my cock and want to start to get it inside them."

"Well, you've already been inside me and I've got some spare time. I think that as a courtesy you should eat my cunt before we take care of your problem there. What do you think, Honey?" as she turned to me with a wink and a mischievous smile.

"Seems fair to me." Dude, I hope you like man cum, I'm thinking. Because, Aaron still must have a good supply up there.

"How do I know that you two didn't just fuck before dinner and his cum is in you?" Thomas protested.

"Don't worry. He hasn't screwed me in over a month and it may be another month before I let him have some of this. There is no way his cum is in me."

"I think we had better just starting working me in to your cute little gash. Maybe work the head up inside you really deep?"

"It will go in just fine. You'll either eat me or take the boner and leave!" With that Judith stepped upon the couch cushion and planted herself above his face. She put a knee on the back of the couch and put her pussy right on his mouth. From my viewpoint I could see her pussy lips open slightly and I could see some of Aaron mixed in with her juices.

When Thomas put his tongue in her I could see him clearly start to lick her pussy. Looking at his cock, it seemed to be getting larger. Being forced to eat Judith's cunt seemed to be a turn on for him. I could see his tongue and mouth working on her. He was sucking her lips into his mouth and biting at her clit, all the while moving his tongue to lap up the juices.

I watched her move her ass around as she shoved her pussy hard against him. She would play with her nipples and rub her hand down over her stomach to her pubic mound. Forcing Thomas to eat her first had shifted the power to her, and she was loving it.

Thomas finally wrapped his arms around her ass to hold her twat to his face as he desperately wanted more of her. Judith jerked, and had a huge orgasm. She came hard and juices ran down his chin onto his neck. They laid back together on the couch. Her giving him little kisses and playing with his erection. Him kissing her nipples and shoving a couple of fingers inside her.

Judith reached down and put four fingers up in her cunt with little effort at all. Taking them back out again she ran them across his lips. Thomas had no idea there was more than just Judith in his mouth.

"How was that, Lover Boy? Still got an aversion to eating my pussy?"

"Not any more. Not with you. You really taste and smell good. I didn't know a girl could cum that much."

Well, she had some help, buddy. Thanks, Aaron! Gosh, I love this woman.

Judith got it stated again, "Alright, now you can put that big dick in me."

Thomas got between her legs and pointed his big cock at her womanhood. Judith reached down and guided it in. Trying to bust this guy's ego she had him in on the second stroke.

"That sure went in quickly. Are you okay?"

"Sure Thomas, if you can change position a little bit I think I could take a couple of more inches."

I could see from my spot that he was buried to the balls. There was no way he was getting any more in. Thomas was scooting around on the bed and humping away trying to find more cock that he really didn't have. Judy was thrusting up at him trying to get him to cum in her, but it looked like it may not happen.

It seemed like he needed my help. "Hey, it looks like Thomas is slowing down. Any chance of me getting some of that? You just can't expect me to let a man fuck my wife for the price of a meal and not get in on some of the action."

Judith started making noises like she was going to cum. "Oh God, Thomas it feels so good, even though it hurts a little. Cum in me. Cum in me while my husband watches, knowing he isn't getting any of this prime pussy."

That put Thomas over the edge and the fucking was fast and furious on both their parts, and he came inside Judith after the little coaching. He got dressed and left without making plans for another fuck session.

"Well, he's gone. I don't think he is calling again. You sure ruined the man's sex drive."

"Big Cock Syndrome," like I said, "If he doesn't feel like God's gift to women he can't even keep it hard."

"Damn, I guess this means dinner is on me next time."

"Don't worry, Darling. The party isn't over. Your wife still needs the strange cock. Tell me, what do you know about midgets?"