Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 07

Story Info
Our Anniversary Spent with the English Guy - Part 1.
3k words
4
15.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, what do you know about midgets?" That's the last thing my wife asked before we called it a night after giving Thomas the brush off. "I wonder if a midget has a regular dick or in proportion to their body. I think they could have a regular dick or a big dick, for that matter. That would be interesting to have a big dick pounding into me and this little guy about 4 feet tall and weighing a hundred pounds fucking away at my cunt."

With the experiences Judith has revealed to me in just this last weekend I wonder if there isn't a midget in her past if she is gearing up to have one in the future. I don't see why she wouldn't enjoy doing a midget. If the guy had a small dick I'm sure she would make the most of it. As long as a fella is dumping a load of cum into Judith's twat, from what I've heard the last few days, all would be good.

"You know tomorrow is our wedding anniversary," I mentioned as we were falling off to sleep in each others arms.

"How could I forget twenty years of marriage to such a sweet man and father of our daughters?" she murmured. "Maybe we should take the day for ourselves?"

"That would be nice. But, it's Monday and I have to meet with the customer most of the day tomorrow."

"That won't be so bad," Judith said as she pulled out of our embrace and put her back to me. "Maybe I can hang around the lobby or do a little tour on foot to see if there is someone more interesting than Thomas out there. I feel a little regret dumping a guy with a big cock. Actually, I was lying here with you, still remembering the feel of his cock in me, wondering if letting him go was a mistake."

"I'm sure you'll be fine. Maybe I'll get a shot of some of that pussy for myself tomorrow night."

"Well," she paused, "I suppose that could happen. Keep your fingers crossed."

The next morning Judith and I went down to the buffet breakfast in the hotel. There were several people in the dining room. Mostly men in nice suits, some in casual dress like myself, and a couple of real slobs, looking like characters in a bad comic strip.

Judith gives everyone the once over where ever we go. She seemed more interested in the suits than the casual dressers. I like to watch her face and eyes. The questioned looked when she starts to check a guy out and the eye movement that always goes to the crotch. Then the smile if there is any sign of a bulge from a cock. Normally she looks back to his face until there is eye contact, then always a smile between them.

If the man speaks she always has that pleasant voice with the light Carolina accent as they almost always exchange a sentence or two. Judith somehow moves just enough to draw attention to her tits. Then speaks again to draw the eyes back to her face. I usually get a look as if to ask why I am there with this flirty babe. And, Judith leaves the impression that she is almost ready to ask, "Would you like to fuck me?"

Among the breakfast group were two women. One obviously the boss, and looking the part, and the other probably a new employee in training. The older boss with the look that even in her 50's she could give a great fuck, and the younger one slim and pretty. The slim one was wearing nice pants that let you see her ass jiggle a little when she walks and I was enjoying the view.

"What are you staring at?" The voice from Judith wasn't the same one that was putting on the charm to the men in suits. "Is there something special about that girl's ass that needs inspecting?"

I've had this shit my whole fucking life. She can undress every man she sees with her eyes. Even to the point of asking later if I had noticed some guy's belt buckle or maybe that he dropped some taco sauce on his pants where the head of his dick would be. I couldn't even walk down a grocery aisle if there was some woman in shorts at the other end without be accused of checking her out.

So, throw in the just learned news that she has had multiple sex partners during our marriage and the fact she has been fucked and cum in about a dozen times over the last three days by two different men. That didn't set well when I get griped at for watching this chick's butt wiggle.

"You know, Judith," as I tried to get a little revenge with my reply, "I was looking at her ass. I compared it to yours, and even though I like yours better, I was wondering what it would be like to rip of her pants and underwear and bury my face in her cunt for about an hour. I wouldn't even care about fucking her. I'd just shove my face into her slit and try to see how far up her cunt I could get my tongue. Then after I made her cum I'd start sucking her clit until she went stark raving, fucking mad."

"Don't you talk that way and be a smartass to me, Buster!" I could tell that really got to her. Most certainly hurt her feelings and definitely pissed her off.

"You ask me if there was something special about her ass. I see it. You see it. What is special about it is that it is not your ass. I've followed your ass around for twenty years with my tongue hanging out. Now I learn that collectively someone else gets more of your ass than I do. I was just thinking it would be nice see someone's ass that didn't have so many sets of balls slapping against it."

"Are you calling your own wife a whore?" Judith was about to cry. "I am not a whore. I am not a slut. I am selective about who I fuck. God gave me a vagina to fuck. I am using it for what God intended. I am a woman and your wife, but first of all I am a cunt. Made by God to be fucked where and by whom I choose. If you must label me, I am a cunt. A cunt that loves to be fucked."

"I'm just talking about fair, Judith. Watching you fuck a stranger is fantastic. Sometimes I need a little outlet."

Apparently the breakfast room of the hotel was not the right place for this conversation. Amongst the throat clearing in the room, a gentleman from the next table gave Judith his business card. Then two cards were handed across the aisle from adjoining tables. Two other guys got up from a table a little farther away and walked over to leave their card.

The waiter became extra attentive. When I looked up the two women had sat down at a table. They must have overheard enough for the older one to give me a sly smile while the younger one seemed giddy and embarrassed while acting as is the room was way to warm for breakfast.

"Do you want to stay here with your fan base, or should I walk you back to the room?" I asked.

"Walk me to the elevator, I can get to our room myself. A couple of the business cards are interesting, maybe I'll call for a coffee date to check them out."

As we got up to leave, one of the bad comic strip characters spoke directly to Judith. "Hi, I'm Dave. I overhead what you said. I don't have a business card or anything, but I'm in room 429 all week.

I almost laughed my ass off, and Judith being pissed at me to start with, this didn't help.

Judith and I walked over to the elevator and shared a quick peck goodbye as I headed off to the client. My cell phone rang with a call from the office back on the east coast. I talked to our owner for almost 30 minutes about a problem we were having in a new installation.

As I got ready to take the elevator down to the parking the two women from breakfast came towards me in the lobby. We all seemed equally embarrassed as I decide to speak. "Sorry about the outburst back there. We didn't realize we had gotten loud. As you know it was something better discussed in another place."

"That was certainly a day changer." The older woman commented. "My name is Madelyn and my sheepish friend here is Nicki. I guess I should thank you for helping us have something in common to talk about. Having you blurt out what you wanted to do to her put my little friend into shock. And, I was pretty impressed myself. Enough to quicken my pulse, and I've heard just about everything."

"I'm really sorry."

"Here" she said, giving me her card. "If you get a shot at having lunch with us this week give me a call. All of a sudden we both feel like schools girls wanting in on the naughty gossip."

With that I'm off to meet the clients and direct the set up of the new equipment. Things went really well as everyone seemed to quickly understand how everything worked. Maybe I can even get done early to derail Judith's probability of one of those 'business card fucks' that seemed to be on her mind when I left her at the hotel.

Knowing the new Judith, or rather the old Judith that was just now new to me, I should have known the day would not be spent in an idle manner. Somewhere, somehow, you just know Judith is looking for a man's attention.

Judith later told me she had dug a book from her suitcase and headed for the hotel swimming pool. Relaxing on a lounger she pretended to read and looked over the sparse crowd on a Monday at the pool,

Two men at a table nearby were talking and Judith was picking up on an English accent. Judith loves all things England and always wanted to go there. The man with the accent was finishing a conversation and rose to shake hands and say goodbye. As the second man left Judith felt she recognized him as one of the men that left the business card on the table earlier in the morning.

He nodded to her and smiled. "Hi, I think we may have met at breakfast."

"Yes, we did. I'd like to put that terrible scene behind us. I kept your card. I love your accent. Your card is in my room and I really can't remember your name."

"That's because we weren't properly introduced." He spouted of a long English name the ended in IV or some such number. In short, he was Reggie. Hell yes. A nice English name.

"I'm Judith. Delighted to meet you Reggie. Can you sit a while?" she asked as she waved to a nearby chair.

Reggie reacted by pulling the chair right up beside her lounger and sat down. "You really are beautiful. I was mostly attracted to the fire in your voice and what I could see of your figure from where I was sitting."

"Gosh Reggie, I bet you say that to all the girls! Or, is just the ones that proclaim they are a cunt and were born to fuck?"

"That's a nice feature and the front view shows that your breasts are as spectacular as what I saw of the shape of your ass."

"Well, Mr. Reggie from England, your are quite charming. However, I not going to fuck you unless you show me a little courtship first. After all, I do have a husband that may not like the idea in the first place."

"Point well taken. Let me buy you another soda and I'll get one for myself as well."

The soft drinks arrived and the pair of them talked for a couple of hours by the pool about things about his England and about her North Carolina.

"Say listen. I'm not real good at this courtship this, but I am wondering why with a figure like yours you are not showing it off in a tiny little swimsuit and enjoying this nice swimming pool."

"I don't have a tiny swimsuit and you are just trying to see me naked or nearly naked. I like this courtship thing and I'm not really that easily bedded. I just might make you wait for tomorrow to fuck me."

"Bad sport there little lady. Today is my last day. I fly home tonight on an 11:15 flight."

"Okay, well then I feel bad about the swimsuit idea."

"Never mind, I'll buy you one and myself one, too. Maybe if I get you in the water I can sneak a feel. They have swimsuits in the gift shop. Are you game, or are you going to be a little North Carolina snot about it?"

"Only if you are going to be a stiff upper lip, crusty English prick. Let's see if they have my size"

"I'd rather buy one two sizes to small on you and see what spills out."

Having done that, when Judith came out from putting on the suit, Reggie's jaw dropped to his chest. The crowd now was a couple of tourist and some women watching their children in the pool. Every one of them gave Judith a look of disapproval, and Reggie dove into the water.

Judith walked to the side of the pool, "I thought we'd talk a bit and I'd get a chance to check your package."

"What? Check my package?"

"You know, see your crotch in your swimsuit. See how big you cock might be."

"That's the problem. It's as big as it has even been. That happened when I saw you in that suit and me thinking that I have a shot a fucking you. Diving in the water was my only choice."

"A shot? Sure, you have more than a shot. Is it still hard? How big is it?"

"Come in and see for yourself."

Judith said that he was indeed very hard and although not huge, at least my size. Maybe an inch or so longer. After joining Reggie she let him feel her up and start to finger fuck her. In return she took hold of his cock and started jacking him off. The mothers around the pool seeming to get into a hissy attitude at what was obviously going on and gathered their children from the pool.

Left all alone Judith let him take off her suit and play with her under the water. When she was sure no one could be watching she gave him about thirty seconds of having his cock sucked underwater in Salt Lake City. She went back to jacking him off when he offered to send his sperm up her cunt instead of into the pool. Judith was going to fuck him in the pool when she realized he meant up in one of the rooms.

That's when my phone rang at about noon. "Hi, Darling. I met this man at the pool and he turned out to be one of the guys that left me his card this morning. He is really sweet. He is from England and you know how much I love England and their accent. Anyway, we've chatted and then he wanted to see me in my swimsuit, which I didn't have. He offered to buy me one. You'll love it. It is real tiny and there is no way I would have paid $175 for it even if it is a designer tag."

"Okay," I answered quizzically.

"So, we got into the pool because I gave him a hardon he needed to hide. The mothers that were there with their kids got pissed and left when they saw I was letting him feel me up and finger fucking me. When they left left I went from jacking him off to sucking his cock for about a minute under the water. Then Reggie said if he was going to cum he would rather come in me."

"And, your question is what?" I asked.

"Reggie is going home tonight and I didn't know if your work was going to run long. I know I said I would always ask your permission, and even though you don't know him, I wanted to know if it was okay to take him upstairs and fuck him now. Then you could be there when I fuck him before he leaves for the airport.

"It sounds like you are really wanting this bad. Does this mean you will forgive me for this morning?"

"If you let me fuck Reggie now, I'll never mention this morning again."

"So, what's his cock like? Will it do you some good?"

From over the phone I hear, "Reggie, my husband wants to know how big your cock is. I told him just a little bigger that his. How big is it?"

Reggie gives the the figure in centimeters. Great. Then his voices comes over the phone, "Say old chap, that's about eight inches. And, thanks for letting me fuck your wife. I'll look forward to meeting you in a bit."

"No problem, Reggie. What the little lady wants the little lady gets. Tell her I should run a little late. I'm glad she called to ask. Look forward to meeting you, too."

The call ended and I reached into my shirt pocket and dialed the number on the card, "Hello Madelyn, We met this morning at breakfast and then at the elevator. I didn't expect a break this soon, but is it too late for lunch with you and Nicki?"