Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 08

Story Info
Our Anniversary Spent with the English Guy - Part 2.
5k words
4.05
15.2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's just Like Judith's declared new life style. Even though there was a hint that she might take the day of our 20th anniversary to spend with me, she finds a heartthrob of an English guy while I'm at work. They are off to our hotel room to fuck while I am trying to get away early to spend the evening with her.

Now it looks like the best I could hope for would be sloppy seconds. Although I had decided I'd like to give some used cunt a try she went to bed with the load Thomas put into her intact. I guess she is mocking me as most women get screwed and clean up, she tries to settle it deep inside her and hold it in place.

She doesn't know I've just placed a call to Madelyn to set a lunch date with her and Nicki. I can't imagine that it would be anything but a hook-up, but at least being with a couple of women for a conversation would be nice change for me.

With Judith and Reggie ready to go at it in the hotel, Madelyn, Nicki, and I met at a little quiet spot for a lunch. I got there early and selected a spot of by itself. The wait was longer than I expected. I was wondering if I got dumped on my first date when the two of them appeared in the doorway. The hostess led them over to my table.

"Is this spot alright with you ladies?" I asked.

"Sure. It's away from everyone else so we can talk. We are both fascinated about your conversation with your wife this morning and needed to learn about what goes on with you two. Like I said at the elevator this morning, Nicki and I didn't know of anything in common to talk about until you and your wife shocked us this morning."

"Well, I, and I'm sure, Judith herself are glad to be of service. What part did you find interesting?"

"All of it!" Nicki blurted into the conversation.

"She kept dwelling on what you said over and over in her head. While we were in our meeting she almost wore out her chair squirming around in it. I asked her what she was doing and she said she couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to have someone actually do that to her."

"I have a husband and 8 month old son at home in St. Louis waiting for me to get back. I love them dearly, but what you said about me made me so weak at the knees and so wet I thought I would slide from my chair. Whatever made you say that?"

"Because that was what I was thinking. Your pants left room for your butt to have a little sexy bounce and I was thinking what it would be like to do exactly what I told Judith. After she pretty much offered herself to every man that looked her way I thought her being jealous of me looking at your ass with ridiculous."

"Is she always that way or is she trying to get even with you for something?"

"I haven't done anything. She just this weekend told me she had been with other men during our marriage. Then described some of the times in detail, always seeming to justify it by what she said was just wanting to do it with them."

"Oh my God, you must be hurt something terrible," Madelyn sympathized. "How many men she say there were?"

"Madelyn, I have no idea. At first I thought she meant a few, then she told me more. She said, not often, a couple of times per year, or so. We've been married twenty. I'm thinking 40 to 50, maybe even more. I had no idea she had even cheated the first time."

"Why is she telling you now?"

"I don't know. Today is our anniversary. I brought her on this trip thinking we could reconnect a little, instead she tells me she wants other guys and will ask me for my permission before she has sex with someone new."

"Do you think she will? Wouldn't that be kind of awkward?"

"Not for Judith. We got here Friday and she had a guy start to do her in the parking garage. She was bent over the trunk of the rental car when he made a comment about her nice ass. Next thing I knew he had it out and she had him shove it in from behind for a few strokes. They went up to the room for about an hour before she called me to come up to his room and we all went out to dinner."

"That is almost unbelievable that your wife could do that. I mean they started right in front of you?"

"And, did it several more times. Then she worked in a young Mormon kid for a few rounds. Right now one of the business cards left with her belonged to an Englishman named Reggie. They've been at it for about an hour now up in the room. She thinks I am still at work, but wants me to watch them when I can."

"So, If you ended up with a couple of women it would serve her right?" Nicki joined back in the conversation. "I'd like to see her face when you tell her about us."

"Nicki, what do I have to tell her about us?" I questioned.

"Sorry, I guess I jumped to a conclusion. Would you really eat me out like you said? I'm in my fertile cycle, but Madelyn says after you make me cum doing what you said you would do to me she'd try to screw you silly."

"Nicki, I could lay you out on this table, rip off you pants and panties, and bury may face into your crotch right here."

"Oh my, you've got me dripping into my panties again. Madelyn, can we take him to the room now? I've really got to have this."

"You've got me all hot now, too." Madelyn added. "How about you? Do you need to smuggle out a hardon?"

"Maybe, maybe not!" I said with a smile.

Judith later on filled me in on how it was when she was fucking Reggie before I joined them. She was infatuated with the English accent and manners. Reggie was the younger and first to leave the business card on the table at breakfast. He said he was thirty to make Judith feel at ease about the age difference, but admitted to being twenty-seven later on.

They were both hot from the action at the pool. Judith dropped the swimsuit and got on her knees on the edge of the bed. That usually isn't her favorite position because she likes to look at the face that goes with the cock that fucks her. I can remember only a few doggy-style times on the bed, but never where I could stand up and pump away at her cunt.

Reggie stepped up behind her and took his fingers to wiped the juice that was running down one leg and wiped in on his cockhead.

"No point in wasting perfectly good pussy juice." Reggie quipped, lining up his cock with her pussy slit. He ran the head up and down several times and declared, "I hereby claim this sweet, but sloppy cunt, in the name of England and the Queen. May it always be gaping open and wet, ready for a hard English cock."

That amused Judith as she took the extra thick seven inch cock up her cunt. Much thicker than mine she said. Saying it gave her a good stretch in the other direction.

Reggie was quite the charming cocksman. Kept at her for almost thirty minutes. Standing behind her stroking into her pussy while her fluids ran off his cock. Again, we have cum stains on the carpet, but this time it is hers.

"Don't worry about that. If it tastes as good as where is came from looks I may just want to lick it up from there. Wait now, I could go right to the source. Are you up to me running my tongue around on that cunt of yours. I warn you, I'm a nibbler as well as a lapper."

"Oh Reggie, the way you talk to a lady. I hope my husband doesn't find out, you sly devil. Want me on my back?"

"On your back and spread 'em woman. When you get ready to cum raise your ass and get my face into your quim up to my ears. Not that I am saying you have a large cunt. Actually, it's quite the compact, cute little thing. English women just seem to flop wide open. I'm just saying I'll be going deep to get to where you keep that sweet, 'way up in the pussy' taste."

Reggie had fucked her for a half hour without cumming in her and she had cum several times. I don't think that happens often because when you fuck Judith you just want to drain your nuts in her and she is trying to get you to cum. With all that fucking, then getting rolled over to get her vagina tongue fucked must have put her in quite the state of confusion.

It must have been interesting, them getting to know each other. Her with her North Carolina accent and him with his English. Probably even more interesting would have been his "I am Reggie IV" and her "I can fuck any man I want" attitudes. And, you know she probably could fuck almost any man she wants.

When Madelyn, Nicki, and I got to their hotel room it was a tangle of three people trying to get undressed.

Madelyn quipped, "You're not Mormon are you? I've been out here several times. Once while I was still married and once since my divorce I hooked up with an LDS man. Back in St. Louis we women are accustomed to a little more penis on our man."

Nicki had gotten naked first and Madelyn and I were kind of eying each other as the clothes came off. She was down to bra and panties and had a nice figure, but carrying about 20 extra pounds. The weight was well used in what appeared to be 38D tits and her ass was leaning towards broad and round. Her waist was fairly trim making her tits look even bigger.

I was standing, still wearing my briefs when Madelyn's bra came off. "You first" Madelyn said to me before lowering her panties. "Oh my, that is a nice one. Nicki look at what you are going to miss and look at what Madelyn gets."

My 'almost' eight inches were free and at attention. Almost eight inches sounds so much better that a little over seven inches. What ever you want to call it Madelyn came over to me and dropped to her knees and tried to get all of it in her mouth. Before she tried to get it started down her throat she turned to Nicki.

"Nicki, isn't this awesome? Just this morning we hardly knew each other. We took turns getting dressed in the bathroom, and now we are naked with this man and this glorious cock that I'm about take down my throat."

From the other queen bed Nicki had undressed and was watching in amazement at Madelyn working my cock. "You've got to be kidding. No way you can get that much down your throat and I thought I was supposed to get all of those things done to me before you got involved."

"Let me tell you how this will work. If I let him do you first and then he shoves his dick in me he will last about a minute. If I suck him off first and then he eats you maybe I can make my part last a lot longer. Watch and learn, honey."

Nicki had a look of disbelief on her face that Madelyn was going to deep throat me. Nicki has a real pretty face, and hazel eyes. She was sitting on the bed with her feet on the floor watching Madelyn. She had really nice tits, with light brown nipples. Standing up great on there own now that her bra was off. My guess would be about a Size 36 in a C-cup. Not as big as Madelyn's, but Nicki should be proud and her husband should be thrilled.

As Madelyn put me back in her mouth and hit the back of her throat again. Nicki came off her bed, crawled over, and laid down to watch Madelyn back up what she said.

"Watch this. Once it goes down my throat he won't last 30 seconds."

"Hey now, I've not had a blow job in a long time, but I think I can last at least 5 minutes."

"You're on Romeo. Lay back on the bed and get ready for Madelyn!"

It was incredible. Madelyn spit on my cock and put her lips over the head. She took in a couple of inches in her mouth while sucking and using her tongue. I could tell she was trying to get everything really wet so she could get me down her throat easier. I wasn't really doubting that she could do it. But, I was sure she couldn't make me cum in 30 seconds once she started me all the way down.

"Nicki, when I give the signal start counting with the one one thousand, two one thousand count. Don't stop until one of us signals he has cum."

Madelyn gave me a couple of pumps with her hand and placed the head of my dick in her mouth. She pointed at Nicki and said, "GO!"

She quickly took a couple deep of sucks and tilted her head as my cock hit the back of her throat and started down. Nicki was at one thousand three. By one thousand seven Madelyn had her lips about 3 inches from my pubic hair as my cock slid on down her throat.

I heard Nicki's voice say, "One thousand twelve." And Madelyn had everything I've got down her throat. I've never had that done to me and in was hard to get the old brain to deal with it. All I knew was that I could feel the head of my cock in her throat and I was looking at Madelyn and she had her nose against my pubic bone. She started gagging and giving short one inch strokes on my cock and my balls wanted to drain my cum into her so bad.

Nicki was at one thousand twenty-two when I felt my balls clench and my dick pulse a little larger.

Then I saved myself by thinking about what Judith and Reggie must be doing. The idea of Judith taking his cock and probably already Reggie had cum in her a couple of times wasn't the best diversion, but when you are looking a set of blue eyes on a lady and her nose is buried in your crotch hair any little bit helps.

When Nicki got to one thousand thirty-five Madelyn had to come off my cock for some air. "I thought I had you at one thousand twenty-five. It was like you were cumming and just shut it off. What the fuck did you do?"

"I'll never tell. I'm not sure you can get me in five minutes now."

"Think so, do you. You don't know Madelyn."

Madelyn took me all the way down in one long, smooth stroke, gagging at the end but holding me all the way down as she began her little stokes again. The time it took to swallow me again was from the time took Nicki to count from one thousand forty-one to one thousand forty-three.

Even thinking of Judith wasn't going to save me. Thinking of her with her legs spread and Reggie shoving the meat to her willing cunt was quickly lost when my balls started to churn again from Madelyn's deep throat skills. Nicki has just went past one thousand eighty-one when Madelyn came up for air and went right back down. I watched my entire cock disappear again and Madelyn had this "give it to me look" on her face and I just let go.

My sperm was shooting out of my cock and into Madelyn's throat as Nicki counted one thousand ninety-two. A minute and a half. Madelyn made me cum in her throat in a minute and a half.

After holding me there while the last of my cum dribbled out, Madelyn came up gasping and looked at Nicki. "What do you think? Are you ready to give it a try?"

"I tried with my husband once and he yelled at me. My sister told me how she loved her husband to eat her pussy. Mine never showed any interest. My sister thought maybe if I sucked him he would do the same for me. Instead he yelled when I put my mouth on him. He said it was cheap, and that is why I got so turned on when I heard what was said about me this morning."

"Now would be a good time to give it a try, while he is going soft." Madelyn coached, "You won't get yelled at. Will she?"

"Oh, God, no. I wouldn't yell." I'm with Nicki on this though. Let's try this some other time. I'm ready to eat some pussy," It seemed a good time for me to take over as I sensed Nicki being uncomfortable about another try at a cock in her mouth after the episode with her husband.

Yet, Nicki was eyeing my diminishing erection. After a pause she reach over and gave a few pumps with her hand. Her small hand felt terrific on my skin. She leaned forward and placed her lips on the tip and looked at me. I smiled at her. She took the head in her mouth and bobbed up and down on it.

"So, that's good for you? There nothing wrong with the way I did it or anything?"

"Really good. I don't see how you had a complaint."

"Maybe my husband is a asshole. The idea I was cheap probably comes from his mother. She made sex sound dirty, the uptight bitch."

Nicki looked at back at my cock and took it back in and tried to not make a sound as she sucked me in and out of her mouth. "Don't laugh at me, but I am going to try to do what Madelyn did to it, or at least until I gag."

With that she got me to the back of her throat and tried to get the head started down. Her mouth is much smaller than Madelyn's and it surprised me so got my prick in her mouth in the first place. I could feel her start to swallow my cock when she really gagged on it.

She looked at me and I said, "You really look like a girl that needs her cunt eaten."

"Okay, let's see you back up what you said this morning," Nicki teased me as she dropped on her back and spread her legs wide and adjusted her ass to the bed. I didn't know a girl could flop that wide open, and wow is that a hairy snatch. I guess I had a quizzical look on my face.

"What?" Nicki questioned. "I was a gymnast my freshman year in college. I wanted to give you plenty of room to get to me. How about this?" she asked as she moved her legs straight out like she was doing splits on a balance beam.

"Well, look at that!" Madelyn had been quiet. "Our little woman has talent. And, a lot of pussy hair."

"Yes, lots of pussy hair, the better to part you with my tongue, my dear." I tried to use my big bad wolf voice.

Nicki giggling added, "let's see you eat this basket of goodies."

"Oh, for Christ's sake. Just put your face in there and eat her."

I parted the hair with my lips by moving them up and down her exposed gash as Nicki tensed up on the bed. Then I used the width of my tongue in her as she pulled my face into her and started with little whimpering sounds. I'd rather eat pussy than fuck, and this is just the kind of girl that can enjoy it.

Nicki was bucking all over the bed as the whimpers turn into grunts and groans as she fucked her cunt into my face. Without warning she went into that gymnast splits pose and started to scream. When the legs came back, they were behind my head. Nicki was pounding the bed with her fists and rocking her ass as she came.

"Oh my God, I never dreamed that bastard husband was denying me that. Who would have thought I'd be cheating with a stranger and cum while getting my pussy eaten? If I could get that once a day, or even once a week, I leave him. He could have his stick-up-his-ass attitude, and I'd raise our son without him."

My face never left her cunt. I tried to get her cum into my mouth with little lapping movements and then shoving my tongue up as far into her as I could shove it. I then gently went for her clit and she reacted with a jerk when I sucked it into my lips. Within a couple of minutes she was drenching me with her fluids again. The girl has a sweet smell when she cums.

"How you doing up there?"

"Really fine. Even better than I dreamed it could be. You make me cum and cum. How are you doing down there?"

"I used to love to eat Judith. But, this is better. Way, way better. Did I get give you everything I promised?"

"I almost passed out when you made me cum with my clit. And, I'm not sure I can walk I am so weak. I'd say you did excellent."

"Who said I was done?" I slid my hands under her ass and rocked her pussy up into my mouth. I went really slow and just lightly teased her clit as I moved my lips and tongue up and down her slit. Nicki laid mostly still except for a slight circular motion with her hips as she fed me more of her juices.

After several lazy minutes I heard Madelyn's voice. "My turn you two. How much pussy can one man eat?"

"I'm good for just about the rest of the day, just with my face buried in Nicki, but I know I owe you for the deep throat you gave me."

"Nicki, you okay?" I whispered.

"Go ahead and take care of Madelyn. I'm just thinking of what I would have missed if your wife had not created such a scene about you looking at my ass. Now I wish that when my husband yelled at me I would have found a way to get my sister's husband to eat me had I known it would be this good."

"Hey, yeah, over here. Pick on someone more your own age, Mister! We're just poor little girls from St. Louis. Quit taking advantage of the kid."

"Both of you, this is really special to me. I haven't connected with Judith in weeks. As you heard her say, she is a fucking cunt. It seems the only rule to doing her is that you can't be me. The husband got left out. Until now. You can't imagine how great this is that I am getting a little revenge with two such super ladies."

12