Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 09

Story Info
Our anniversary spent with the English guy - part iii
3.9k words
4.06
14.6k
3
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meet up with Madelyn and Nicki seemed to even the score a little. Being faithful to Judith in the past means being with two ladies today triples my score. I've had sex with three women in my life! But it leaves me far behind in a race where I never hope to get even. Madelyn was a great fuck and I could eat Nicki every day for the rest of my life.

If Nicki decides it's safe to fuck me bareback before they leave it will be something I'll never forget. She's young and sexy as hell. Judith would shit if she knew I was tapping a sweet young thing 15 years her junior.

But, for now it's time to see what Judith and Reggie are up to for the rest of the evening. Maybe I'll catch up to them in time for dinner. Right on cue my cell phone rings. It's Judith with her usual, "Hi Hon, it's me."

"Hi, Judith." I know it's you. I have caller ID and for some reason I recognize the voice."

"Aren't we Mr. Smart Ass all of a sudden?" Judith sounded like I made her a little pissed. "Reggie and I just got out of the shower. We were coming to meet you for an early dinner. Reggie got another boner so we are going to have a quickie before we leave. Where are you going to be in about 20 minutes?"

"Twenty minutes? Are you going to shower again?

"No silly. You know how I like to walk around with a cum filled pussy."

"Where do you want to meet?

"Reggie likes the little steak house on Market Street. It's a short walk from the Hilton. Meet you there. Love you!"

My wait was only a few minutes before Judith came in on Reggie's arm, holding hands like young kids on what ever date number it is now that the girl gets freshly fucked.

When the hostess led them over to me Judith introduced Reggie as if I was her boss or a favorite uncle. I'm sure the hostess thought they were the real deal as they seemed so excited with each other. I watched the hostess walk away as she had a nice little swing to a cute round ass.

Judith gave me "The Look" as if I was doing something wrong. That was the look I was going for now that I've learned there is some pussy out there for me, too. Even though I had to get my anniversary pussy from someone other than my wife, I had a really good anniversary.

"Did you get to see everything you wanted to see?" Judith asked with a voice thick with disapproval.

"No. No entirely. But, it will get me by for now."

Reggie seemed a little nervous by our exchange. "Well, I'm sure you are going to enjoy the steaks here." Then we ordered from the menu. With Reggie buying I looked for the second most expensive steak on the menu. Since I've gotten to Salt Lake City this week I should be holding a sign that says, "Will let you fuck my wife for food."

The two of them went on with a conversation as if I were barely there with them. I knew I was being punished for watching the girl's ass while Judith sat there with a fresh load of Reggie's cum inside her wanton little cunt. She seriously doesn't see the problem with a recreational fuck with someone that attracts her attention, but expects me to be the faithful husband.

Reggie tried to be polite and engage me in the conversation, but every time he would Judith would lay up against him and give him little smiles and bat her eyelashes at him in some kind of a cruel joke against me. It was no secret from where I sat that she had a hand under the table and on his cock.

"Sweetie, I almost forgot," speaking with that fake sincerity Judith likes to use with me sometimes. "I have your little present ready for you."

With that she leaned against the back of the seat in the booth and raised her ass off the cushion so she could reach under her skirt and slide her panties off. She held them in her hand and folded them so a big cum load was exposed.

She showed them to Reggie and said, "Nice load, Reg. You sure know how to fill a girl up with cum. I'd usually like to hold your sperm inside my pussy, but I started a collection for my husband here."

"Here you go my darling. A pair of my panties covered with Reggie's cum ... Don't you just have the best hobby ever?"

They were really wet and sticky and I didn't know what else to do with them except fold them one more time and put them into my pocket.

"Don't worry Reggie, you still get to fill me up again before you have to fly back to England. Matter of fact, what do you think of me sitting beside you with a wet naked pussy? Getting any ideas?

The meal went well. The conversation became about regular things. We had a good time. The waiter brought the bill and Reggie handed him his credit card. The three of us walked back to the hotel side by side, talking and laughing.

We went to Reggie's room on one of the upper floors. A little more space and a little nicer things than our mid-level room my company paid for our use. Turns out we were giving Reggie a ride to the airport. We had about 3 hours before he had to be there for his flight home.

Judith and Reggie both undressed. I figured they would fool around a little first, but Judith laid back in the bed and spread her legs. Reggie climbed in between them and started the head of his cock into her. Judith was wet as hell. It went in after a couple of stokes.

The two of them were very comfortable together. He seemed to know what Judith wanted and they were fucking just for the sake of fucking. They had some conversations about what felt good and Judith put her had on her stomach and pointed out where the end of his cock was inside her. Reggie was holding himself off her and even from my viewpoint I could see her tummy rise a fall just a wee bit as he pumped in and out of her.

Reggie looked over at me, "Did you want to get undressed so you could be more comfortable?"

"No, I'm good. I'm just here to see that Judith is safe and you give her the hard fucking she deserves."

"Maybe she could give you a blow job while I'm fucking her cunt."

"I'm not sucking his cock. I'm here to feel yours up in me and feel you shoot another huge load deep inside me. No blowjob for either one of you."

Tonight was different. Maybe it was me getting used to seeing Judith fuck someone else. Maybe it was because I genuinely liked Reggie. If I was picking a stranger to fuck my wife it would be someone like Reggie.

But, in truth, it had a lot to do with my adventures with Madelyn and Nicki. Now I knew, even though I love Judith and we have two daughters, if she moved on with one of these lovers I am just learning of I could be fucking someone that I really enjoyed more than I enjoyed fucking her.

The sounds from Judith on the bed pulled me from my thoughts. Reggie has been hitting all the right spots as Judith is starting to beg for it.

"Oh yes, all the way in. Fuck me hard. Faster, harder fuck me, Reggie, fuck me."

"How's that you little minx? Hard enough for you? Are you wanting to cum? Do you want my sperm deep in your cunt?" It sounded so wicked with that accent of his.

There's a little time right before Judith cums that she loses control. She quits trying to control the tempo and quietly whimpers and just wants fucked. Judith was there now and Reggie was pumping his cock hard into her.

"Do you want me to cum in you now? Are you ready to take my load inside you? Are you a hot cunt slut that has to have cock? Just anybody's cock in you?"

"Yes, yes. Fuck me. I have to have cock. Your cock, anybody's cock, I don't care just fuck me. Cum in me, please!"

Wow, there was movement all over the bed. The fucking sounds, the moans and groans, the sight of Reggie's ass moving quickly as he fucked my wife. Then they came, Reggie first, then Judith as she felt hot cum squirt inside her she was cumming as well.

The pair of them stayed in position with him still trying to stroke a semi-hard cock into her squishy cunt. Judith telling him how great he was and how hard he made her cum. Reggie telling her how hot her pussy felt around his cock and how tight she was. Judith saying how full of cum she was of his cum.

"Wow, Judith, I wish my wife back home in England was half as good of a fuck as you. You are terrific. The kind of pussy I on a regular basis. Maybe I can fly the two of you over to visit so you can see some of those places you told me you dream of seeing. Then you could let me give you a good fucking in merry Old England."

"I wish my husband fucked as good and as often as you. I love your cock. It is really great and your cum feels so good pumping way up in my pussy. How would you explain us to your wife if you sent for us?"

The part about him being a better fuck than me stung. Not at all what I heard from Madelyn earlier today. A free trip to England, even if it was for Reggie to fuck her while we vacation sounds good to me. Maybe her being such a cock craver is starting to pay off. It seems she is going to try to fuck strangers anyway. Maybe his wife isn't as bad as he makes her out to be. Plus, I'd have lots of time on my own while he is fucking her.

"I'll just tell her how your husband and I became friends while we were in Salt Lake City." Reggie explained, "She won't know I'm paying for it, and she would be too stupid to figure it out. She is nice looking, but not bright. I thought any woman could be taught what a man likes in bed, but it sure isn't the case with her."

"Sounds like you better stock up on some North Carolina pussy while you have the chance. Do you think we can do it again before you have to leave? Oh, I guess maybe you would. I feel someone starting to swell up inside me."

"You do have a way with me of getting me all worked up. How do you keep up with this little fuck angel?" Reggie asked, looking over at me.

"Apparently, I don't. But, I guess you can realize that by now."

Reggie started to try to get Judith to roll over without his cock falling out of her. They ended up with me still having a good view of her cunt. Reggie fucked his cock up into her a few times and their cum that was already in Judith starting to run out around his cock and down his balls, then onto the sheet.

They were laying in a pretty good pool of cum when they both picked up the tempo. Judith was starting the little appreciative noises again and Reggie plunged in and out of her wet hole.

"Don't try to make it last. Just fuck me to be fucking me. Make me feel good. Make me cum. Fill me back up with your hot seed."

"Okay, you've got it." Reggie raised his ass up enough to get all of his cock into her. I know he was mashing her clit against his pubic bone and when Judith gets that she cums fast and cums hard. I'm watching him put it to her and wondering if I will look the same when I get a chance to fuck Nicki.

I'm also thinking that Nicki's younger ass looks awfully good in my memory and I'm deciding if I had a choice of fucking my wife or fucking Nick's young cunt that my choice would be Nicki.

Just as advertised Judith and Reggie were fucking just to cum and they quickly were filling the room with their sounds as they both started to orgasm together. I'm actually watching closely and realizing that I really do enjoy seeing my wife get fucked by another man. I felt some pride that Reggie was loving this so much and I'm sure fucking my wife is something he will brag about to his friends back home in England.

With the two of them all sticky and sweaty they decided to take a shower together. Judith let his cock slide from her well fucked slit and clenched her cunt muscles to send Reggie's sperm into the puddle she had let out earlier on the bed. Judith adds a lot of wet when she fucks, but this looked like the end of a gang bang with all the cum on the sheet.

I could hear the giggles and laughter when they were in the shower. At least Judith didn't try to fuck her again while they were in there together. Once out they had dried off they came back in the room still both naked.

It's starting to look like Judith gets off as much from fucking a man in front of me as she does from the fucking itself. So, even with about an hour before we leave to take Reggie to the airport I'm suspecting she is thinking of trying to fuck him again before we leave.

Judith is rubbing her tits in his chest hair and getting him to kiss her nipples. All the while humping her pussy against his thigh.

"Reggie, you're no fun. Mommy wants fucked again. Don't you want to fuck Mommy again? Mommy's pussy needs your big cock."

"If you can get it hard again I'll fuck you with it, but I don't think there is any life left in the old boy."

"We'll see if we can change his mind." Then Judith went down on his soft cock, taking it in her mouth all the way until her nose was in his pubic hair. "My cunt needs some attention. Let's do this as a sixty-nine."

"No, thanks. There is too much of me still up in there for me to put my face in it."

"How about you, sweetheart?" Would you help Mommy out by eating her pussy?"

"God, No! I'm with Reggie on this one. Too much of him up in there to come dripping out. I'm not sucking his cock by proxy!"

"Then please, fuck me. You look like a guy that could enjoy some sloppy seconds."

"No, I don't want your sloppy seconds."

"Then at least finger me and rub my clit."

"Uh ... maybe I could do that."

This was different. I was asked to join in this time. I moved over towards her exposed cunt and rubbed my thumb against her gaping lips. Slippery as hell, but interesting. I can do this. I switched my thumb for my index finger. Figuring that I could put my finger in her hole and use my thumb on her clit, which was standing out like I'd never seen before.

I'm remembering the days I would lay with my face between her legs and suck on her clit for what seemed forever while she came multiple times. I worked my finger around her outer, then inner lips, finally shoving it in as far as my hand would let me. There was room for a couple more, but instead I used my thumb to rub hard against her clit. It really seemed to set her off.

Judith was going wild taking Reggie's now rock hard cock down her throat. I expected her to stop and shoo me away and get him to fuck her. Instead she was taking him in all the way down with very rapid motions. I pulled my finger out of her cunt and started squeezing her clit between my thumb and finger.

She really lost it and started to cum from my actions when I heard her as she started to gag and choke on Reggie's big cock. Judith just wouldn't take cum in her mouth. I think she lost track of how far along she had brought Reggie because she took him down her throat a couple of more times and then froze there with half of his cock still in her mouth.

Judith spun around at me, her face all red and flushed, and pointed her finger at me like she was really pissed at me for making her cum. There was a little bit of Reggie's sperm on one corner of her mouth and you could tell by looking at Reggie he had cum somewhere. I thought maybe he came down her throat.

Judith keep looking at me like she was very confused. She tried to breathe through her nose to catch her breath. Then she was muttering something to me.

"What? I didn't hear what you said."

"I said get me a fucking towel. I've got cum in my mouth."

I wanted to laugh. Her policy of no man cums in her mouth just got violated by an Englishman.

"Really? Mommy has Reggie's cum in her mouth? I'll get you a towel."

Judith grabbed my leg as I started to get up. "Never mind." she spoke without moving her tongue. Then Judith opened her mouth to show me she had a huge load of cum in there. She put both hands up as if to surrender and sat there showing me the cum, then closing her mouth, then opening her mouth again and pushing it around on her tongue.

With a little downward fluttering movement of her hands and fingers at her throat she looked at my face and gulped and swallowed. Then opened again to show me she had swallowed Reggie's seed.

After a few quick breaths through her mouth she spoke to me and said, "Not bad. I could do that again."

I didn't know what to say. Finally Judith open her mouth again and moved her tongue around inside it to gather the rest of Reggie's jizz onto her tongue. She showed it to me for several seconds and spit it out on her hand. Then she sucked it off her hand and swallowed, once again showing me her empty mouth.

"Wow, if I could spit that much out how fucking much did I swallow?" Good job Reggie!"

The rest of the evening was actually fun. Even with the Nicki and Madelyn thing going on in my head I found my self lusting after Judith and actually wanting to be the one fucking her. Reggie decided to wash his cock before we took him to the airport. Judith decided to wipe her face on a towel and go with the taste of cum in her mouth and her own juices dripping from her hole.

To make things easy for Reggie she put on a dress with a flared bottom and wore no underwear. They rode in the back while I drove. I fully expected something to happen. I guess she finally had enough for a while and they did some fondling and kissing on the way and that was it.

In the airport Judith acted like a new bride sending her husband off to war when she gave him a hot kiss goodbye while trying to mould herself to him. There was even a lingering moment at the end when they stood apart touching both hands, with Judith leaning into Reggie with one last kiss.

Judith return to me and I saw tears in her eyes. We walked off together like old friends seeing a loved one leave, and I guess at that moment that was what we were.

As soon as we were back in the car I said, "I don't think that is the last we will see of Reggie. He was really taken with you. You two looked good together. Especially so when you were fucking like rabbits. I really liked him."

"I really liked him, too. I know part of it was the British accent because you know how I am about that. He was dashing and handsome with a good cock that seemed amazing durable with all the fucking I gave him. But, Reggie is gone and her we are. My husband and his well fucked wife."

Back in the room Judith threw off the dress. She dropped naked and exposed on the bed. I went with my usual t-shirt and pajama bottom. Having my wife curl up under my arm was nice. Her tits pressed against my side felt good. She lifted one leg over mine and just laid there with me.

"Did you need to shower again before we go to sleep?"

"No, I think I'll just lay here with your all sticky with cum. Speaking of cum, you wanted to laugh when Reggie dumped his cum in my mouth, didn't you?"

"Of course not! I would never laugh at you about something like that."

"Yes, you would. I surprised myself. I totally wasn't expecting it because you had me so worked up with what you were doing to my clit I forgot about being careful not to let him do that."

"The look on your face was priceless when you realized you had a mouthful of Reggie's sperm."

"So was the one on your face when I decided to swallow it. I was serious when I said I could do that again. Once I settled on the idea of gulping it down it was easy to tease you with it on my tongue and then let it slide down my throat."

"That was hot. You've always been against having cum squirt in your mouth. I was stunned."

"Well, you little wife likes to please. Glad you approved. This is our anniversary trip and today is still our anniversary. Would you like to fuck me?"

"No, we will do that when it is just me and you. I don't really want to do it when you are taking in all that strange cock. Do you even remember how many guys you've fucked and how many times you've been fucked since we got here?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good for you then. I've got an early start at work in the morning if we are going to get a couple of free days at the end of the week."

"I love you, goodnight."

"I love you, too, Judith."

Then I started to drift off to sleep with my wife's tits against me and some of her and Reggie's cum dripping out of her pussy onto my leg. My last thoughts were of how quick I can be fucking Nicki and taking another tumble in the bed with Madelyn.

12