Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 10

Story Info
Judith takes on Hairy Dave.
6.3k words
3.91
16.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Anniversary had come and gone. Reggie went back to England. I am starting to look forward what kind of a strange cock adventure Judith will lead us into this time. I need to get off to work with the hopes there will be time to hook up with Madelyn and Nicki.

Judith is going to lay around in bed while I go to work from what I can tell. She came into the bathroom still naked and admired herself in the mirror while I was shaving. Then she sat on the toilet to pee.

"Whoa, still got some Reggie in there," Judith seemed delighted, "Those slippery little English sperm are trying to escape from my pussy.

"Yeah? Well we can't have that. What are you going to do?"

"I'd better take my little cunt full of seed back to bed with me and keep them warm. I'm not done with them yet. Feeling cum in me the next day is the best part of fucking.

When I finished in the bathroom Judith was covered up in bed on her side.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I was going to get up and go out in my Mormon outfit we got the other day. I wanted to see who I could get to fuck me that would think they were fucking a Mormon woman. But, lying here with Reggie's cum in me feels pretty good. I may just lay here and think of the fucking I gotten since we got here."

"I imagine you'll find time to do both. I'll probably put in a long day. Let me know what you are up to when you decide."

I kissed her goodbye and left her lying there with her little souvenir of Reggie happily nestled in her cunt not knowing there was no way to do their magic.

Work was going along well. This Utah location had a woman team lead person. I hadn't been quick to judge a woman as being fuckable in the past, but with my wife collecting cum by the quart I suddenly gave myself the green light. This Janice seemed to fit my guidelines.

My guidelines are to pretty much equal or upgrade to my wife. If I could have my choice of some extramarital fucking and the woman and Judith were both available which one would I choose. Now that I've fucked Madelyn I'm not considering myself cuckolded, but that my spouse and I are fucking around on each other.

Janice looks like she has a good body that her Mormon way of dress seems to conceal. Like most of the women I see here she has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Today I was early to the work to get some things set up and found Janice already there. She gave me a really friendly greeting and great smile. That drew my attention to the fact that she was wearing some light lipstick and eye makeup.

I smiled back and told her I was surprised to see her in early.

"Sometimes I like to come in early so I can get to do something I wanted to do before the others get here."

"Don't let me being here keep you from doing anything."

"I'm glad you feel that way," she stepped close to me a looked at my face and said, "That's good. I want to do you."

I searched for something to say. Finally something came out of my mouth that sounded like I said "Okay". I lowered my face to her and gave her a soft kiss that became more impassioned. Not one of those lip smashing kinds, but after a short time she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

My hands were on her shoulders and I assumed it was alright if I moved them down to the sides of her tits, after which I moved my thumbs over to massage her nipples while we continued to kiss. Her tits felt firm and the nipples were hard almost immediately when I touch them through her clothing. My brain is saying B-Cup, and the rest of me is enjoying this woman letting me play with them.

Janice was pressing the rest of her body hard against me. I moved my hands down her slim body and took the checks of her ass in both hands. I had noticed she had a nice ass the first day I came to check in for the project. Not the soccer ball round kind, but the kind that tapers down and then flairs before is goes to join the backs of her thighs. I was feeling up a pretty sexy Mormon ass.

The only reason to take your hands off a woman tits to put them on her ass is because the next step is to get them on her pussy. When we first met her crotch looked like it harbored a camel toe pussy, but before I got to find out Janice slipped away from me.

"You are only here a couple of more days. Would you like to fuck some Mormon pussy?"

I thought by your upbringing and your way of dress, with your garments and all, you were a pretty serious Mormon lady."

"Serious alright, seriously offering to fuck you."

"I assumed you have a husband and children."

"One husband, five children, and I'm 24 years of age. He fucks me with his little dick to make babies so the Church thinks he is a good Mormon. I'm ready to fuck someone just for the sake of fucking for a change."

"So, did he cheat on you or something and this is a revenge fuck?"

"No, he hasn't done anything wrong. We've got time for a ten minute fuck before the others get here or I can lie to my family about working late if you are looking for more than a quickie."

"Can we do both?"

"Yeah, probably. When I get your cum in me I just might want more."

"If I can ask a personal question, do you do this a lot?"

"No, you will be the first, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I just decided you'd be a nice guy to do this with. Now if you would be so kind to fuck me I'd love to carry you sperm in me while we work together today."

Janice took my hand and led me to her office. She took off her pants and both layers of underwear. She sat at the edge of her desk, "Get your cock in me!"

I was right about the camel toe cunt. Her outer lips were large and puffy. All of our talk had her wet with her own juices. I slid right in and started thrusting my hips. "I sure won't have any trouble cumming within the ten minutes," I told her.

"What I want is a big load of cum way up in my cunt. Don't worry about me. If there isn't time you can take care of me tonight. Fuck me hard and shoot me full of your seed."

I was on my way pretty quickly with that kind of encouragement. What surprised us both us was when my first spurt hit her vagina she got hit with a crushing orgasm herself. She grabbed me and worked hard to quiet a scream.

We clung to each other for a moment, both wishing we had hours instead of seconds. Janice grabbed her clothes and hurried to the restroom while holding her hand over her pussy so there wouldn't be drops of my cum on the floor for the others to see.

Just after I heard the restroom door close behind Janice, her four co-workers came in almost at the same time. I was hurrying to get my pants back on when I was thankful to see them wait for one to put her lunch in the fridge and then they headed my way.

They gathered into the office and asked about Janice. "I think she said she was going to use the restroom."

I watched the face of the woman with the lunch as she was trying to figure out the smell in the room. You could tell she knew by the way she looked at the other woman. Both quickly looked at me with a look of realization that their boss had fucked the guy from out of town.

"What's that odor," one of the men asked after finally noticing the scent in the air.

Janice just returned to the room. The look on her face told that she knew she was caught.

"Actually, this is kind of embarrassing. My wife and I made love last night and we went to sleep without cleaning up. This morning she wanted an encore and I obliged. So, I guess I'm the part of the reason for the smell."

"If she still needs any help let us know," commented one of the guys.

"Let's not forget where we are," cautioned Janice.

Between the four of them it seemed someone was always too near for Janice and I to talk about whether or not she was caught. We got a couple of minutes and Janice said, "My honey pot needs a refill."

"A refill, what happened to what I put in your honey pot? Some is running out. I guess not so much a refill, but I want it filled to the rim."

"Are we still on for tonight then?" I asked.

"More than ever!"

"Do you think they bought my story?"

"The men did, but the women aren't fooled. They know I let you screw me. They will want the details."

"What would tell them?"

"I'll tell them the truth, that I wanted your cock in me and I got it along with a big load of sperm. I'll tell them how you made me cum so quickly when my husband hasn't made me cum since before we had kids. They'll love it."

"We still on for later then?"

"I have a key to my sister's apartment. She is in a class and her husband will be at work. I can probably get away for a couple of hours. I think I saw a couple of inches you didn't get in me."

I was surprised about how fast the rest of the day went. I was following Janice to her sister's place in my rental car when my cell phone rang.

"Hi Baby!" Judith's voice sounded way too exuberant. "Do you remember Dave that was at breakfast when several men gave me their cards? He was the one in shorts that didn't have a card, but gave me his room number."

"That ugly man in the baggy shorts that was such a slob and with all the hair?"

"Well, he is wearing a nice pair of slacks and a dress shirt now. It's kind off neat with all the body hair. He says women like to lay naked next to him."

"They guy is pretty crude as I remember it."

"That part has been kind of fun. I was coming through the lobby wearing my Mormon outfit and he looked at me like we should know each other. It took it a few moments to figure out who each other was. The looks we are getting are hilarious since they think he is with a Mormon woman. We got away from the hotel and more towards Temple Square for a while and it really picked up."

"What are you up to now?"

"We are headed back to the hotel. He wants to know if I'd like to roll around with him naked so I can see what he means about how some girls like a hairy man. What do you think?"

"Well, I guess you are asking my permission? Are you wanting to fuck him, too?"

Judith's voice muffled away from the phone and was asking Dave, "My husband wants to know if I see what the naked hairy man hug is like are going to try to fuck me."

I heard Dave's voice, "Ask him if he can meet us."

Judith asked and I told her it would be a couple hours or so before I could get away.

"Honey, Dave said he will take me out for the best hamburger and fries in town. We'll ride TRAX down to this place on State Street. It's a topless joint, but the food is good. He said he will feed me and we can play pool while we wait for you to get finished."

"This is pretty weird. A hamburger at a topless joint and then play pool."

"It sounds like fun. Oh, and Dave says to tell you he has a twelve inch dick. We are almost to the hotel. Call me when you are done."

If I wasn't getting to shag Janice again, I'd want to go along and watch this shit. Judith has gone gaga over upper crust men and now she seems like this low life is going to be fucking her, too.

Janice's sister's apartment was small, but neat. As soon as we were inside the door we started stripping off clothes, with both of us being quickly naked. This slim young LDS girl was real fucking cute. Especially for a mother with five kids. Her breasts stood nicely on her chest and the nipples were brown and erect.

She laid back on her sister's bed and splayed out her legs, giving me the full view of her pussy. With those big camel toe lips her cunt actually did remind me of a honey pot. She appeared to be both a woman and a girl at the same time. She had the grace of a mother, but was also a wanton cunt looking to have her cervix washed with jets of cum.

"Normally I'd like to eat all the honey out of your honey pot because you sure look good lying there. But, if you don't mind your honey pot is leaking some of my honey."

"Before we start, my husband has been after me to take his dick in my mouth and I just wouldn't do it. Why don't you let me suck on your for a few times just for spite."

"Sounds great to me," I agreed. Within seconds she was bobbing up and down on my cock. I was about to lose it in her mouth when she came up as asked me if she did it alright. My answer was yes. She did it really right to be a supposedly innocent Mormon girl that told me she grew up on farm in Idaho.

"The next time he asks me, and I think of doing it to you, this is going to be funny."

It's hard to get over how fast this kid gets right to the fucking. She laid back and put out her arms towards me. I got between her legs and she reached down and guided my cock to her slit. We were fucking away like we did each other all the time.

Janice had a thing about how she moved her ass that made it seem her pussy was grabbing my dick and pulling it side to side as well as in deeper. I was spending a lot of time on her nipples and neck while continuing to pump away at her pussy hole.

Her hands went to my ass a she was getting all there was I had to give. I could feel that I was right at the end of her channel and the last couple of inches were really squeezing my head of my cock. I was actually bumping into what seemed to be the end, yet as I continued our rhythm her cunt seemed to adjust or open up to take me in.

Janice is an incredible woman. This little gal seemed to be created just to fuck. We had been going at each other for about a half hour when I could tell neither of us were going to make it much longer.

With her arms around my neck Janice whispered to me, "Are you ready to cum in me? I want my honey pot filled."

The way she says 'Honey Pot' just drives me nuts. I gave a grunt and a few hard stokes and started to send my seed deep into her. Janice acted like she was trying to get my whole body inside her. She came as soon as the first if my cum hit the walls of her pussy. It seemed like we were all over the bed when her gasping and starting little screams as she came. This girl was an amazing fuck. She moved during her orgasm like she was both trying to plaster herself to me and get away at the same time.

We laid in her sister's bed for a long time, sharing little kisses as we hugged and caressed each other. It was Janice that finally spoke.

"You know, that's two or three more inches of cock than I am used to getting. I don't know how much good my husband is going to do me now."

"Right back at you! You have a remarkable pussy and fuck like an angel. You are a perfect fuck."

"I guess we had better get ready to leave. Go ahead and leave if you want, I need to make the bed back for my sister."

I was ready to go to see what Judith and Dave were up to at the topless place.

Yet, an open view from behind of Janice making the bed, bent over showing what she likes to call her honey pot, had my attention. A glob of our cum was about to drip to the floor when I stepped behind her and placed my cock at the center of her pussy.

"Oh my, are we going to go again?" she asked as the head slid easier inside her cum filled hole.

"Sorry, couldn't resist. I love you fuck slot. Your little honey pot."

"Oh shit, I've never been fucked bent over before. The head of you cock hit places in a whole new way. I'm almost ready to cum. Don't quit fucking me."

It did hit a different spot, like a soft hand was taking my cock and caressing it. I never had cum twice in succession before, but suddenly my prick was pulsing and I was sending more sperm into Janice just as she rocked and jerked into another orgasm of her own.

Checking on Judith left my mind as I wanted to fuck this woman/girl forever.

"Wow! It's hard to think of going home to my husband with you making me feel like this. But, I have family that I love. You can sure get me satisfied. If we can do it again tomorrow I'd love to fuck you again before you leave."

I guess my brain took over again and I wanted to go watch my wife get fucked by an ape man with a twelve inch cock. I gave Janice a kiss and a long embrace and headed for my car.

I called Judith to tell her I was finished. Her phone rang several times and she sounded a little befuddled. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, we are waiting for you. I'm playing pool with some guys and Dave has been helping me learn how to play. It all seems to end up with his hand on my ass, if not between my legs."

"What did you do? Go ahead and fuck him already?"

"No, we are waiting for you."

"How was the hamburger?"

"Really good. I'm glad we came here. It's fun."

"Sounds like it. When are you headed by to the hotel?"

"Dave said you should drive down to pick us up in the car. The locals are amazed that what they think is a Mormon woman is play pool in a topless lounge."

"Okay, tell me the name of the place and about where it is." I headed on down there. I didn't like this fucking Dave when I met him. Neither did Judith, but now they sound like best buds.

It cost me ten bucks to get inside. I was going to call from the car, but my curiosity gets the better of me. I suggested once to Judith we go to a Nudie Bar back home and she knocked the shit out of me. I didn't see her at first, then spotted the two of them at the pool tables.

Being a week night the crowd was thin. Maybe thirty or so customers and just one dancer was onstage at the time. The brunette dancing was far from attractive. The law in Utah requires dancers to wear pasties and this girl's tits were a good case for requiring them. You couldn't even buy a drink to help her look better. Maybe that's why more were watching Judith play pool with Dave than watching the girl on the stage.

I watched for a while and rather than being fans of pool these guys were more standing around the table to be behind Judith to watch her ass when lining up a shot. When Dave was shooting Judith would stand with her tits thrust out tight against her shirt and at a right angle there was a good down shirt shot when Judith was leaning over to shoot.

Dave was all over Judith trying to give her tips on her play. Then he would pat her ass or nudge a tit and laugh. One more thing to add about Dave being obnoxious. His laugh. Too loud, and his big front teeth would protrude as he would laugh almost the bray of a donkey. Maybe that would explain all the dark body hair.

But, then I'm just bitter that Judith would do anything with this nasty bastard. At the end of the game Dave raised his voice to those watching. "Hey, everybody. We have to go. I see that our ride is here," and he winked at me where I had moved in closer.

"Listen, before we go, who would pay five bucks to see the little lady's tits?"

"Dave, there is no way I'm going to show these strangers my tits!"

"Oh, you'll love it. Remember back on this night and you will be glad you did it. Think how naughty you'll feel when you think about being paid to do it."

"I just don't think I could do it."

"Hey, five bucks. Who's in? Show the lady how much you care."

Several guys stepped forward with money and offered it to Judith. She was shaking her head no, but started to giggle. Finally she took a ten being shaken at her from one of the men. She reached to take it, but said she didn't have change.

Dave took charge. "All right. If you want to see her tits cough up the cash. No change, no refunds. Pay the lady."

The men actually formed kind of line and gave their money to Judith. I saw a couple more tens and even a few twenties in her hand. As they would pay, Dave would stand them aside. Judith was acting giddy like a schoolgirl.

"This is it! If you want to see you have to pay. Otherwise, go away," Dave bellowed. A couple of more that must have thought they could stand back and get a free show handed Judith two more fives. She must have had well over a hundred dollars in her hands. I counted the men and seventeen had come from somewhere to offer their cash.

"Get in a circle to block the view for the cheap fuckers, the show is about to begin, gentlemen." Dave sounded like he was barking for the circus. With the appearance to go with it. Judith gave the money to Dave and stepped in the circle of men.

12