Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 11

Story Info
Hubby nails Nicki.
4.2k words
4
23.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Judith got up and showered before I did. I don't know how she could sleep with the feel of that slime ball's hairy body still on her and two loads of his nasty cum inside her cunt. I looked at the bed and there were cum stains on the sheet where quite a bit had run out while she slept.

I did kiss her good bye and held her a few moments before I left. "What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Today might just be a day to be by myself."

"Sure you can do that?" I smiled at her.

When I got to the job Janice wasn't there early like the day before. I let myself in and Janice got there a few minute later. She gave me a kiss on the mouth and stepped back to speak.

"Yesterday was so good for me. But, I got home and looked at my husband and kids and felt so guilty. Then we went to bed. As I laid there with your cum still in my honey pot I decided I was glad I did it."

"Do you still feel guilty?"

"Yes, I do, but I want to do it again. I feel so wicked carrying another man's seed. I just have to do it one more time."

"Will we be able to get ourselves alone?"

"We can go back to my sister's place. Her husband will be at work again."

"What about your sister? Will she still be in class?"

"No, I got caught twice yesterday. She called me this morning saying she needed to talk to me that she thought her husband was cheating on her. She thought someone had sex in her bed. I had to tell her it was us."

"What did say? Is she going to tell?"

"She was okay with it. We talked it over and she said she wish she had the nerve to cheat on her husband."

"So, we are going over there when she is home?"

"Yes, she said come on over. That is would be fun to have her sister do somebody at her place."

"You Mormon woman are quite the characters. I never would have thought you had this going on."

"I have one more thing to tell you. My husband has been wanting another child so we haven't been checking the calendar for several months. I'm really in my fertile cycle and with what you did to me there is a chance of me getting pregnant."

"Do you not want to do it tonight then?"

"Oh no, we're doing it. My husband distinctly told me he wanted another baby. If it's not his, I guess it will make nine months of being knocked up again all the more fun."

The other workers showed up and most of the rest of the day was all business. Janice got me aside a couple of times and chimed, "I've got cum from yesterday leaking into my panties."

At the end of the day I hadn't heard anything from Judith. Maybe she did decide to take a day to herself. I left a message on her cell that I'd be done by around seven o'clock. I really expected her to call back to ask my permission to fuck some guy.

Janice and I were driving to her sister's place. We both parked in the parking area and headed inside together.

"Anybody home? We are here." Janice had called her to tell her we were on the way in.

We sat on the sofa and waited for her sister to come out of the bedroom. I couldn't decide what is appropriate to wear when your married sister is bringing a strange man over to fuck at your house so here husband won't find out."

She was cheerful and teasing when she said it. Janice introduced us I learned her name was Libby. Libby was a cute kid, probably just turned twenty. Her figure was slim like her sister. I guess fucking one would be like fucking the other. If she was at all like her sister her husband is a lucky man.

"You to go right ahead. Just act like I'm not here." Libby acted like she was quite sure what to do.

Janice took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. I started to close the door and she motioned for me to leave it open.

"You want your sister to watch us screw in your bed?"

"No, if she wants to I want to be sure that she can. She may get curious. After all she is a partner in crime now."

Janice went into the bathroom and came back out naked, leaving me fully dressed.

"I didn't know if I should undress not knowing where Libby might be."

"Let's get the clothes off. I've got plans for you."

Janice sat on the side of the bed and I went to stand in front of her to push her back on the bed and get at that pussy of hers. Instead she took my prick and stroked it while kissing the head. I was about ready to nudge her on her back when she took most of me in her mouth and began to suck.

"Do you guys need anything?" Libby was standing in the doorway. When she saw her sister's mouth around my cock she said, "Oh, I see you guys are started. Do you want me to close the door?"

Janice backed off my penis and told her to leave it open if she wanted. Janice went back to working my prick again and I could see Libby in the mirror watching her sister.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"I would love to, but I'm not sure how fast I can recover."

"I remember you recovering pretty fast last night when you caught me bent over. Plus, how would you like to return the favor? I've never had my honey pot licked?"

"Uh, well ... um."

"Don't worry, I washed myself really good in the bathroom because I do so want you to eat me."

I didn't get much time to answer because Janice took my meat to the back of her throat and then grabbed my ass to pull. She gagged really hard and then came right back and started the head of my cock down her throat. For someone with no experience, she made up for it with determination.

Looking into the mirror again, Libby was transfixed at the door watching her sister. Janice shoved her face towards my pubic hair and I felt my cock slide down her throat, where she started making little strokes on it.

That was it for me. My head was really with the sensation of Janice swallowing my cock and her sister watching us from the doorway. I started to cum just as Janice came up for air. She got in one good gasp before I unloaded my sperm into her mouth.

When I looked back in the mirror Libby was gone. Janice moved back on the bed and informed me it was her turn. She was still trying to swallow the remaining cum I had shot in her mouth. I got my face to her crotch. Her pussy smelled sweet and good and the first lick was all pussy. Much to my relief.

I worked her over with my tongue. Those big camel toe lips were made for sucking and licking. I went right to it. Janice started to lubricate my tongue with her juices. I think I was tasting what may have been a little bit of myself, but at this point it wasn't making any difference to me.

It might have been her pussy being eaten, but her whole body was into it. I had to get my hands under her ass to hold her so I could keep my tongue in her. Janice had a couple of loud orgasms on my tongue that her sister had to hear.

I gave Janice a few minutes to rest as I nuzzled her cunt lips before moving up and sucking her clit between my teeth. That got instant results as my mouth got flooded with her juices. It was time to gulp and grin. It was slick and tasted good on my tongue.

Janice was brushing her fingers in my hair. I looked up to see the expression on her face. She started tugging me up to get me between her legs so I could fuck her. Her hand was down to my now hard cock to guide it to her cunt slit. I began kissing her tits and neck when she spoke to me.

"You know my sister watched you eat my cunt. She was standing in the doorway. I think she had a couple of fingers in herself."

"So, what are you saying? That she can take care of herself?" I joked.

"Oh, she was taking care of herself alright!"

Janice and I seemed to understand what the other liked. I was pumping in and out of her now drenched cunt as the head of my cock just bumped what must have been her cervix. While we were going at it she kept telling me how much her honey pot appreciated getting my nectar and how she didn't want it to ever leak out. I thrust hard into her snatch. She was grinding her clit up against my pubic bone. We just started fucking like animals. When Janice started to cum I shot a huge load, by my standards, upwards into her steaming cunt.

This girl may have married LDS, but she cheats like a wanton slut. I pulled my cock out of her and we watched the cum hang between me and her open cunt before part of it hit on the sheet. I shoved back into her again and pumped her a few more times. This time when I pulled out I rolled over beside her.

Janice ran her fingers over her pussy lips and tried to push the cum that was running out of her back inside her vagina. "I'm going to push your little swimmers back up my honey pot so they all get a chance at my egg if I am fertile tonight. The more I think about my husband wanting me pregnant again, the more I want it to be you that does it."

"How would you know if it is me fucking you that does the deed?"

"Oh, I'll put him out of bounds for a while. None of little Janice's pussy for hubby for a couple of weeks. It's been several days now and if I'm knocked up I'll know it is yours."

"I don't think I need to be a father at my age."

"It will just be between me and you. I think it would be so cool to cuckold his Mormon ass with some stranger's baby."

"Well, you don't look like anyone's mom laying there with you legs open scooping cum back in yourself. But, you do look real fucking hot!"

"Hey you two. Are you about done in there?"

"Sure thing, Sis. Thanks for the use of the bed."

"You two have me all worked up and dripping just knowing my sister is in my bed getting some strange cock."

"Maybe you should try it sometime," Janice told her.

"Maybe I will, but right now I have a husband coming home from work that may just get the fuck of his life. You know I checked on you two from the doorway several times. It was all I could do not to come in there."

"I saw you earlier. I didn't know where you went."

"Oh, you could guess where I went. I just had to keep coming back for another look at the two of you with him between your legs."

"I need to get back to my hotel ladies." I couldn't believe I hadn't heard from Judith.

Janice gave me a long hug and gave me a really sad-eyed look before giving me a soft kiss. "My honey pot will never forget you. I guess you will be back to check on our equipment from time to time."

"This will be the first time I'd be wishing something would go wrong." I told her as I headed for the car.

As soon as I got in the car I called Judith. Again, it went to voice mail. Almost back to the hotel she called me back. Told me she was flirting with some guy in the hotel that thought she was wayward Mormon wife. She had him all hot thinking he was going to get to fuck her. Then she said her husband was calling, that she had better get home.

This was kind of a pleasant. We went to dinner and over to a piano bar on Main Street. Judith didn't see anyone of interest there because it seemed like it was mostly couples. I thought she was taking a break to spend time with me. I didn't know at the time she was sneaking around to still be fucking Dave's big cock.

The next day was going to be our days planned together when we first came out to Salt Lake City. Judith seemed anxious for me to to go back to the job to see if everything was okay. I had said my goodbyes there and knew Janice was going to not be able to get away to see me again.

As things worked out, at 7:30 AM my cell phone rang. I was surprised the voice at the other end was Nicki. The Nicki I wanted to fuck, but hadn't heard from either her or Madelyn since out first encounter ... my first strange pussy, from Madelyn ... on my anniversary, no less.

"Hi, it's Nicki, can we talk a minute?"

"Still having problems with the equipment?" I was learning this cheating shit fast. I just needed Nicki to catch on since Judith was lying on the bed about twenty feet away.

"My equipment does need some checking. Madelyn gave me the green light to see you by myself. Can me meet up today?"

"Great timing. My wife was just suggesting that maybe I should stop in to see if everything okay before we planned our day. Sounds like something needs realigned or spread out more."

"I'll say, Meet me in the lobby?"

"I'll need about twenty minutes to get ready and then I'll head over there."

"Okay," Nicki smirked into the phone, "I'll see you in twenty minutes."

Looking at Judith I asked, "Wow, how did you know that would happen?"

"That's just the way things go sometimes," she replied with a grin.

I showered and dressed and was downstairs right at twenty minutes. When I got off the elevator Nicki walked into the stairway and nodded for me to follow her.

"Where are we going?"

"Back to my room. I didn't think it would be good for us to be seen talking since so many men here know who your wife is."

I followed her up six flights of stairs. Normally I am not the exercise nut, but six flights of stairs while watching Nicki's ass move around in a pair of slacks made it all worth while. When we got to her floor she wiggled her finger for me to follow her to her room. Nicki did an impish lean against the door jamb, inserted her key card in the lock, and opened the door.

Once inside Nicki grabbed both of my hands and pulled me onto the bed. We crashed onto the mattress already in an embrace and kiss. I was trying to get my hands in her shirt to play with her tits and she was trying to move me enough from between her legs to get her pants off.

I got hold of Nicki's shirt to get it above her head and was delighted she was not wearing a bra. I buried my face between her tits and starting kissing from her cleavage towards her nipples, then up to her neck and back down to her nipples and this time the sides of her tits.

"Wait! Help me get my pants off."

I stopped and pulled back to help Nicki. She had removed her pants down to her ankles, but couldn't get them all the way off. I was between her legs and her pants bunched around her ankles was hurting her legs. I got her pants off and she was not wearing panties. There was that gorgeous cunt with that fuzzy hair all glowing and pink. Tits and nipples can wait. I stuck my face against her crotch and started eating pussy.

My tongue tasted of her wetness, my nose drank in her scent. This was a most perfect place as I licked and sucked her cunt lips and then her clit into my mouth. None of this was wasted on this young beauty as her reactions came fast and with power. She had me rocking around between her legs trying to keep my face against her pussy as she came violently three or four times. Her face and skin were flushed as she laid mostly out of breath on the bed.

"That's enough of that for a while. You really need to fuck me," she panted.

"Hey, don't you think I need a break before I start your alignment and do that spread out we just talked about? How did we lose Madelyn from the equation anyway?"

"Madelyn hooked up with some guy at the meetings from one of the other branches. He's been nailing her the last couple of days."

Nicki had taken my erection in her hands and started to pump as she answered me. She put the head of my cock in her mouth and gave me a couple of short strokes before pulling off it with a popping sound.

"Madelyn said if I could get hold of you I could have you to myself and that she would cover for me today in the meeting." Nicki put me back in her mouth again and tried to get about half my cock past her lips.

"Madelyn said it was kind of creepy having sex with someone else watching." My cock went back into her mouth and with a couple of little gagging motions started down her throat. Natural cocksuckers must be born, because with not a lot of effort Nicki had me well on the way down her throat. She pulled off to talk again. A string of spit and probably what was my precum hung from her lower lip.

"Madelyn said she doesn't want to share a man's attention."

Back down her throat again!

"Madelyn said if she was doing a three way it was going to be with two men, not two women."

Back down her throat with my cock again. I'm really surprised at this. I can feel the resistance, but then I just slide down her throat. I get about fifteen seconds with about two inches still sticking out of her mouth and then she is talking to me again.

"I wanted you by myself anyway. I want to fuck and suck you and not have to share."

With her trying to get enough of my dick swallowed to put her nose in my pubic hair I decide to ask a the question, "Is it going to be safe for us to have sex or are you in your fertile cycle?"

Not that I don't need the break because I am about to cum, Nicki takes my cock out of her mouth to answer, "I wasn't watching the calendar to closely because my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. My safe period was actually the other day when I wanted to fuck you."

"So, now we can't do it?"

"Oh, we are going to do it alright! I've not gotten pregnant yet. If you get me pregnant my husband will think it is his anyway. If you knock me up it would be a nice souvenir of my trip."

This is one weird week I'm living. My own wife is fucking anyone but me and this is the second, really hot, younger woman to tell me she wouldn't mind having my baby.

"So, what do you think? You look a little distracted. Want to fuck me and see if you can make us a baby?"

"Well, yes, but you need to quit doing what you are doing or I'm going to put my load into you from the wrong end."

Nicki smiled and told me, "No, you are putting your sperm in both ends. Come in my mouth and we'll let you recover and then give me a good fucking."

I didn't have an answer. Nicki went back down on my cock again. Just pausing to look at me when I hit the back of her throat, then took it on down. When she got to the last couple of inches this time she leaned forward and shoved her lips right onto my pubic bone. That had the cum in my nuts boiling around wanting out. Nicki started taking out about four inches and then going back down all the way.

I lasted about two minutes before she got to me. I started to cum and she held my dick all the way down her throat while the last of my sperm pulsed into her.

"There," she said. "All gone into Nicki's tummy. You won't have to kiss me with cum in my mouth."

We kiss. We kissed a lot. We laid in bed and fondled each other for quite a while after I was hard again. I played with her boobs and kissed all over her body. Nicki couldn't help but cum one more time when I started eating her pussy again. She played with my prick and then tried to smother me with her tits while she begged me to bite her nipples.

When I wasn't really expecting it, she was on top, Nicki reached back and grabbed my cock and aimed her at her wet cunt. Before I realized what she was doing she had me buried inside her. Nicki went wild above me and I continued to try to nibble her tits. After a few minutes she started to cum on my cock. She held still and asked me to bite her nipples. I started to bite on them, but she wanted me to bite harder. I was afraid I would hurt her.

"Come on, bite, bite harder. They aren't going to come off. Bite my nipples!"

I couldn't say anything at the time with my mouth full, but I moved my face to one side and told her I didn't want to hurt her.

"I want you to hurt me. What part of bite don't you understand. Bite as hard as you can."

So, I did. I bit as hard as I could. Nicki screamed. It scared the shit out of me.

"Don't stop. I'm okay. You are making me cum. Bite ... bite harder."

What the fuck. I tried to bite one off. It went really flat as my teeth gnashed together. It felt like I had chewed an eraser off into my mouth. Her nipple was like a raspberry to my tongue.

Just when I think I am going to bite through Nicki screams again, "Harder, God Damn it, fucking bite me harder."

I had forgotten all about pussy. Although her cunt was moving up and down on my shaft, actually already taking me to the balls, I didn't even notice. All I could think of was biting as hard as I could on that nipple.

12