Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After it seemed the intense fucking and biting would never end Nicki flipped to her side and I ended up on top of her, still pounding my cock into her.

We slowed after a bit, but still were keeping a good rhythm as we keep fucking each other. Now Nicki was looking up into my eyes and smiled. "Now you can take you time and give a girl a good fucking."

"I don't want to ever stop."

"I don't want you to ever stop, but I want your cum in me. I'm ready for you to cum in me. I want to see if your sperm can make me pregnant. Your cock is about two inches further up in me than my husband can reach. It really feels good and I feel so full of cock."

Nicki caught me a moment when I couldn't think of anything else to help me hold back. Suddenly I was the one going wild and I was thrusting into her hot little married cunt like a mad man. I dumped a pretty big load into her cunt. She smiled and did kind of a motion like she was hugging herself.

I never wanted this creature to get away. I wanted to lay with my cock shoved into her for the rest of our lives. Taking a page from Judith's book, we fucked three more times that day. We fucked until the late of the afternoon.

Speaking of Judith, I still didn't know that she hadn't called to see how things were at "the job" because she was on her second day of secretly fucking Nasty Dave. The longer I was gone, the more cock she could take. More nasty cock, and more nasty sperm.

With a sweetheart of a woman like Nicki draining my balls, who cares?

12