Judith: The Power of Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Judith smiled, Keith was already asleep. The power of her instruction evi­dent or rather the power of the pills. She had him completely in the palm of hand -- literally in the palm of her hand, all of his now soft, exhausted penis, wetly smeared with his ejaculate, his foreskin all puckered up and hiding the smooth head. Judith lent forward and kissed it, feeling the semen on her lips. She licked, tasting Keith's second ejaculation and again suckled on the soft penis, so small now in her mouth.

Her desire for sex was being satisfied. What fun she was going to have! Should she next fuck Gary, prise that hard penis from his tummy and send it up into herself, or should she fuck Keith? What would it be like to have them both together, doing her bidding, each anxious to please her? Judith looked down at Keith asleep and giggled, this was being great fun! She drew the duvet over him and went to get ready for bed.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12