Judith: The Power of Desire Ch. 07

Story Info
Mature businesswoman unexpectedly becomes a voyeur.
4k words
4.56
18.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Part 7 — Together again

"Who is it then? Go on, who is he?"

Judith was sitting drinking Cappuccino with her very best friend, the friend she had known since 'forever;' the one she had been with on countless holidays; mostly, as it happened, when her friend was between marriages. It did not actually look like they would be going to Turkey, after all, in the sum­mer, not with husband number four seemingly well on the way to becoming re­ality. Indeed Judith was typing the date into her Blackberry when her friend asked her the question.

"What he?" said Judith looking up.

"You've got a man; I can see it as clear as if it was written in red ink on your forehead. Who is he, where did you meet, when did you start going out, what's he like?"

How was she going to get out of this one? Certainly she could deny there was a man, that was pretty well true because there were actually two though they were not 'going out'; the young men, and certainly they were young—she did not want to admit they were in their twenties—were merely borrowed.

"I'm not going out with anyone."

"You are, or...not a one night fling at your age?"

"Forty nine's not old."

"No, it's not but I was talking about you!"

Judith wasn't saying more and eventually her friend gave up but Judith was interested that the fun she was having with 'her boys' was having a notice­able effect on her. Certainly she felt more relaxed and happier these last few weeks however odd the relationship was. No ties, but there again a risk of dis­covery — perhaps?

Pleased as she was with her present arrangements, it was really annoying to find that both Gary and Keith were going to have their girlfriends, Lou and Chloe, around for the whole of the next weekend. Judith wasn't minded to inter­fere with those relationships but she was not pleased, not pleased at all; she had plans of her own and that did not involve the girlfriends, certainly not hav­ing them using up the boys' stiffness. Judith had, as a result, to compromise in her plans, to arrange to 'borrow' her young men after the girls had gone to sleep; that meant of course Judith waiting up until quite late. She really was not pleased.

They came at the time she had set, hesitant, slow, rather like naughty schoolboys aware of their misdeeds. Pyjamas discarded in her doorway, dropped to the floor, because she wanted them defenceless. Still wet from inter­course, she could smell their girlfriends on them, they stood looking sheepish. Wasted ejaculations—they needed to be punished.

Gary and Keith stood by her bed. "What do you call these?" She said pick­ing up their two limp penises just by their foreskins, between forefingers and thumbs, and waggling them accusingly. They were wet in her hands. "Ugh, they're all damp, and so are these." Her hands had moved to their balls, she squeezed them so hard it hurt. She sniffed each penis in turn. "That'll be Chloe's scent and that Lou's. You dirty little boys, you've been fucking haven't you and with me waiting here all the time. Have I got them the right way around, you haven't been swapping women have you?" She was squeezing and stroking them now, moving their foreskins wetly on the blend of girl and boy juice. It was having no effect. "Perhaps I should send you back to the wrong beds, that'd be a surprise in the morning particularly if the fucking has already started! Or should I keep you for the night, fuck you both in the morn­ing and send your useless little pricks back to your girlfriends, as wet and limp as they are now? No good for those girls, no early morning ride for them. Use­less little cocks in their beds, just like these are now." She slapped them and then pulled both penises together and held them both squeezed between her thumb and forefinger. "There you are Gary, you've got Chloe's wetness on you now and, Keith, you have Lou's. Have you fantasised about fucking Chloe, Gary; have you wanted Lou to suck you, Keith, before you take her from be­hind? Well?"

She wanted answers and the power of the pills did not allow them to dis­semble. Their positive admissions were not surprising but embarrassing to re­veal the one to the other. The girls were pretty, the fantasies not surprising.

Judith continued to manipulate. "Well perhaps you might be lucky in your fantasies. Imagine that Keith, Gary calls you over and there is Lou, all asleep on his bed, her nightie just covering her thighs and he helps you fuck her whilst she sleeps so she never knows; never knows there has been a cuckoo in her nest, just finds herself all full of man goo the next morning and thinks Gary has been very productive and we know he can be don't we? And what about you, Gary, how do you get to fuck Chloe; get to have your way with her. I don't know; perhaps she and Keith play tying up games and he has sneaked you into his flat and once he has her all tied to the bed and blindfolded, spread-eagled on the bed with her bottom in the air he secretly calls you in.

Imagine that, Gary, Chloe's big round bottom high in the air all exposed for you to see. A quiet giggle for you both and then you take it in turns to lick her, tease her sex, whilst all the time pretending to be just Keith. What do you push into her before you get your cocks out? And what do you do then with your clothes all off—do you take it in turns to fuck her in the arse. Lots of playing with lube first, imagine that, each of you with one finger up her bottom at the same time! Dirty and smelly I should think but what a laugh between mates and nothing she can do about it as she's all tied up. Would you like that—would she like that? No? Well perhaps you just fuck her properly. I would. Take it in turns, but pretending to be the same man. You're both big boys—nor­mally." There was another slap, one to Gary's balls, another to Keith's. "But not now when you are needed. Of course there's the problem of the coming; can't let Chloe feel two ejaculations, you'll have to pretend it's just the one. Gary pulling out still coming and Keith pushing in to come straightaway. Diffi­cult but the sort of challenge and problem you men like."

Her hands didn't stop but there was still no effect. This was not good. Ju­dith wanted stiffness, the feel of large penises inside her. The boys would have to be punished. She should have ordered them only to satisfy their girlfriends that evening and not to come. Probably not an easy command to obey!

"Right. I've had enough of this disobedience. I want erections and I want them now! Quickly, before I get really cross."

"I can't Judith," moaned Keith.

"Nor me," said Gary.

"Well what do you expect me to do? Suck them all wet from Lou and Chloe, entice them upwards? I think not! I know, yes, I know what we can do—you can suck each other until you're hard. That'll be a new experience for you both; it'll do you good to know what a jaw aching job that can be with big cocks like yours."

The boys looked horrified. "No, Judith, please."

"Hmmm, bend over then, touch your toes. No, no legs apart, well apart. I want to see your balls, see them hanging there all vulnerable. Now where is that wooden twelve inch ruler? I wouldn't want to hurt my hand."

Judith smiled. There they were, her two boys, bent well over, legs wide apart and with bottoms ready for a spanking; between their legs dangled their packages of penis and balls, not close to their bodies but really hanging free on a thick stalk of skin. Judith was surprised, she hadn't realised quite how far they would hang from their bodies. She touched each package carefully with her ruler and made them swing. She was amused.

The smack of the ruler on Gary's bottom made a satisfying sound, he flinched and Judith did it again on the other cheek. She poked his equipment with the ruler's end. There was no reaction apart from it swaying again.

"Gary, I want an erection from you now. I shall spank you twice more and if you don't start growing then I shall have to use the ruler on your testicles. You won't like that. But first Keith..."

The ruler descended, once, twice on Keith's bare buttocks; the thin ruler made of boxwood made a really hard little sound—Judith liked it.

Again there was no reaction, no expansion of Keith's penis and, as she had done with Gary's, she poked at it with the end of the ruler, it moved and swung. With the ruler she could push their equipment this way and that; she loved the control she had; able to lift one testicle up on the end of the ruler and then the other—perhaps that hurt? But none of this had any effect on their limp penises. With her spare hand she drew their foreskins back exposing their glans—sliding back their protection—there was still moisture at the ends denoting a recent discharge. Judith's mouth tightened and the ruler flicked out first at Gary's naked vulnerable glans and then Keith's. They winced. Once more she poked with the ruler making the genitalia swing; it reminded her of rams or bulls in a field.

Judith renewed her attention to their bottoms with more stinging ruler work, the flexible wood giving a much better result than her bare hand would have achieved in terms of chastisement. Still no result—tiresome. The ruler flicked out right onto one of Gary's balls—he more than winced. Judith repeat­ed the movement on Keith. She really was hurting them. It made her smile. It served them right.

"Please Judith, I can't get it up. I'm sorry."

Judith was prepared to be placated, willing to accept his contrition and apology. She changed her tack and took a large dollop of cold cream into each hand and began to massage their now rather tender packages. She liked the feel, having them all soft and squidgy, one in each of her hands, just hanging from their bodies; her fingers moved, squeezing and running penises and scro­tums between her creamy fingers; if she pulled at a penis, as if she was trying to make it longer, she found it difficult to keep hold as it just slipped through her fingers.

At last she felt a reaction—Gary was growing. Judith's fingers worked his foreskin—she wanted an erection.

"Look Keith, look what Gary is growing for me. Can't you do it? Shall I punish you again?" Her hand closed tightly around his scrotum squashing the smooth egg shaped testes.

There was a delay and then a groan and look of pain on Keith's face.

"Please Judith don't, I'm sorry I can't...."

She had what she wanted now—a nice strong erection in one hand.

"You stand and wait then, Keith, but I want to see you hard—soon."

Judith's hand continued to stroke Gary, it was good to feel the firmness of an erection in her hand. "Are you ready to fuck me now Gary? And I expect you to do it well." She let her nightdress slip from her shoulders revealing her full womanly body, not as tight or slim as their girlfriends but, Judith was pleased to note in the mirror, certainly curvaceous and good for her age with not too much sag to her large breasts. Pulling back the duvet from the bed Ju­dith lay down and patted the mattress beside her for Gary to lie down too.

"Just like you did with Lou earlier."

Gary's lips touched hers and she felt his tongue pushing, seeking en­trance. She was happy to accept the invader and roll her own tongue around it. Their tongues moved together, first within Judith's then within Gary's mouth—a shared intimacy, an entering of each other's body. At the same time his hands were touching her, pulling her towards him, holding her around her back so her breasts were pressed against his chest, his hairy body tickling her nipples; she could feel his penis hard, and a little cool from the cream, against her tummy; her own hands went around him holding his bottom and pulling his penis hard against her. This was more like it, what she needed.

Still kissing she felt Gary's hands moving, moving to touch her breasts, fingertips stroking, sliding up the mounds to lightly play on her areolae, teas­ing before they finally touched and then pulled at her nipples causing Judith's tongue to squirm even more and for her to feel a sudden further rush of wet­ness as her body prepared for intercourse. She moved her thighs a little apart.

Gary broke the kiss and rolled to sit across her, straddling her tummy so he could touch her breasts with his penis, pull it down so its head touched her nipples. Judith smiled, this must have been what he did with Lou earlier. It was good to look up at his strong, hairy body towering over her..

As he rubbed his cream coated penis across her nipples making them slip­pery as well, Judith looked for Keith. He was standing by the bed as instructed and, Judith was pleased to see, now erect; indeed he was stroking himself. Her hands went to Gary's chest, first stroking the curly hair—so very different from a woman's chest—and then touching his tiny little hard nipples. She could only just get them between her fingertips to squeeze; they were smaller than little peas, funny little pointless things. Her attention returned to Gary's penis on her nipples, its big head, shiny from the cream, sliding back and forth across them—a super feeling; its eye pointed right at her face. She felt a strong desire to suck, even with the taste of the cream... and Lou, get Keith to fuck her whilst she sucked Gary, wouldn't it be erotic to come as Keith spurted into her down below and Gary into her mouth?

Gary, though, had other plans; he moved back down the bed to lie on top of her again, skin on skin, kissing her, playing with her breasts and with his penis very much nested in her pubic hair. Her thighs opened instinctively, a woman ready to be inseminated; the body of the penis slipped into the divide of her mons and she could feel his balls hanging between her thighs; she en­joyed the knowledge of it all hanging and pointing there ready to penetrate her; Judith pulled Gary close to her and spread her thighs opening herself fully to him; he slipped a little down her body and she could feel his penis in her wet­ness—a hardness probing. But there was never going to be any difficulty find­ing the way in, they were not inexperienced and the ample lubrication led both to an easy slide, taking the rounded bulb of Gary's penis head to her entrance; Judith could feel the slight stretching and then it was gliding in; the delicious sensory experience of being opened and entered; the feeling of the penis rising up inside her, filling her, penetrating deep into her body; Judith's tongue thrust into Gary's mouth as he pushed into her—a mutual penetration.

Fully extended into her Gary began to move, bottom rising and falling as he began to work her, Judith for her part wrapping her legs around him pulling him closer in, revelling in the feeling it was giving her, enjoying the length of stroke Gary's long penis afforded, holding his back with her hands, hugging him to her and stroking his hairy back. After a couple of minutes she whis­pered in his ear to give Keith a turn.

Obediently Gary rose from the bed, his wet hard cock slapping back against his stomach and Judith beckoned to Keith, "Your turn," she said, "swap at will, boys, when you feel you are near coming, and just keep fucking me."

And they did just that, taking it in turns to lie on or, as she chose, under Ju­dith; all the time keeping up the steady stroking exercise within her she re­quired. Half an hour or more they kept at it confirming to Judith her view that she needed not one man but two to keep her satisfied and ensure her orgasm or, in this case, her successive orgasms as no sooner had she come the first time than there was a swap and a different penis penetrated her and began again the delicious wet sliding movement. Two orgasms in one session—she had never achieved that before—but after coming a second time she doubted a third was possible. "Stop," she said, "stop. That's enough."

Her boys stood, wet and hard beside her bed. What should she do with them now they had done their duty? Send them back to their girlfriends all fired up, to perhaps wake and carry on—no, she didn't think so; their bodies contained her ejaculations and it was for her to dispense as she pleased. She was not minded to have penises placed inside her once more, she had finished with that for the night, nor was she interested in sucking. Judith decided on watching—she did so like to see her men spurt.

Sprawled on the bed; dishevelled, rather glowing and with thighs wide open, satiated Judith commanded the boys to masturbate, to exude their seed onto her—but to achieve the object at the same time. She wanted to see them coming together.

"You do so like being naked with me," she said, "and you find me so sexy. This time you want to do that by showering me with your cum but I want you to do it together, make it a big show."

She felt so wanton and so in control as she lay there naked, watching as Gary and Keith stood over her with their hands working their penises. She was amused to hear them talking, co-ordinating their orgasm. Two boys wanking together.

Gary's hand paused, "I'm ready Keith, what about you?"

"Nearly, yes on the edge. You?"

"Wait," a few slidings of the foreskin, "Yes, almost."

So that, thought, Judith is what two cocks look liked primed and ready to shoot. Balls drawn up tight and the shiny domes looking fit to burst. "Boys, hold yourselves there. Hold yourselves on the edge of coming." She wanted to take this in, appreciate the sight.

There was just the occasional movement from the boys as they obeyed her command, keeping themselves on the brink of orgasm. Judith wondered if she told them to put their hands behind their backs and did something particular­ly erotic, perhaps look as if she was about to suck them, then whether, without any actual contact, they would come of their own accord, their little eyes open­ing and spontaneously spurting semen. Or would it need her to make just the tiniest scratch with her little finger nails underneath the swollen heads to start the reaction, make the emission no longer a choice but an inevitable result?

"On my command of three you are to come," Judith spoke slowly savour­ing her control, "one... two... three."

They were almost on time with her spoken 'three,' the spurting almost starting simultaneously but nonetheless the ejaculations were together. Judith was delighted.

The semen came; pattering like rain on her swollen, much exercised sex. She watched the penises with delight, the strong spurting, the repeated para­bolic flight of the ejaculate and the gentle final dripping as the orgasms sub­sided. As before Judith was pleasantly surprised at how hot the liquid was when it landed on her bare skin.

The boys' hands dropped from their cocks and Judith watched closely as the erections began to subside, the steady progression degree by degree, from the nearly vertical in the case of Keith and the full 180 degrees in the case of Gary, to pointing at the floor. The ebbing away of their manliness.

"You did well." she said.

Gary and Keith left with instructions they were to come to her again in the early hours of the next day with their morning erections before the girlfriends were awake. It amused her the idea of taking their erections away, stealing them away from the girlfriends, denying the girlfriends sex as they had almost done for her with those wasted ejaculations that very night. There would be no hardness, no semen for Lou and Chloe next morning!

Judith lay back in her bed, warm, messy and satiated, and thought about what she might choose to do next with the boys. Should she, after all, try to control the girlfriends with her pills, perhaps force the boys to mount the wrong one—a resulting embarrassed confusion? Would she enjoy controlling the mounting? Perhaps she should arrange a naked evening for the five of them; the girls and herself ensuring the boys stayed erect all evening—proud stallions not permitted to come until late when finally they would be permitted to release their pent up semen into her alone, whilst leaving the girlfriends empty and unsatisfied. Or perhaps tying the girls hands behind their backs, or­dering them into a sexual frenzy but not permitting them to touch the men (who would very much be touching her), until, in their frustration, they turned to each other, lapping each other to successive orgasms; the boys watched in disbelief and pleasure at their show whilst, of course, fucking her. Would she like to watch the girls at it, would she like the girls to come on with her whilst the boys watched? She was not that way inclined, she knew, but would it not be different, interesting, an experiment, and with the boys watching and ready to partake in her orgasmic conclusion would it really not be homosexual at all? The possibilities were considerable and exciting.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12