Judith: The Power of Desire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And perhaps she could control other men. What would she do with four? Certainly it would be a very messy evening! With a smile she settled down in her bed for sleep.

The boys, as instructed, came to see her again early in the morning; the doorbell woke her and with their pyjamas discarded at her door she brought them, holding one penis in each of her hands, naked into her bedroom. She was not, though, minded to play with them. She sent them to make her tea and when they returned sat on the edge of her bed drinking her morning tea with the two young men standing in front of her and commanded them to mastur­bate. "I want to see how quickly you can come," she said. Putting down her cup, Judith cupped her hands, one to each penis and waited. The boys' hands flew working the foreskins really fast and it was not long before they were spilling into her palms, leaving pools of white semen.

"Good," she said, "good to get that out. That will stop you annoying those girls this morning. Off you go now." She watched them go, watched them turn from her with their not yet soft erections and watched their retreating bot­toms. She looked at the two deposits in her hands all white and swirly creamy. She touched one and then the other with her tongue, tasting. Not much differ­ence as far as she could tell. Perhaps next time she had them round to fuck she really would try sucking one of their cocks, she appreciated that would be rather like a pornographic film, whilst the other fucked her and getting both of them to come, one filling her mouth, just at the point she came. She thought she'd like that.

12