Judith Walks Out

Story Info
An ignored wife finds satisfaction with younger men.
5.1k words
4.2
64.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith walked into the living room holding an iced tea. She almost dropped it when she saw her husband, Fred, masturbating to internet porn. She knew he did it, knew he did it a lot, but never before had he just stroked in front of her. It was mean.

"Fred, I know you love porn, but how about taking care of me instead of just you?" she asked.

"Hmmmmm," Fred grunted, focused on the screen.

"We haven't had sex in a few months now, but you jerk off to this all the time. I can be reasonable, I'm not yelling. Look, you're really hard. Want to have sex?"

Fred tore his gaze away from the computer.

"Not really, but thanks," he said. Judy almost lost it and fought to hold her emotions in check.

"Well," Judith countered, "I would love any kind of sex right now. How about I suck your dick while you look at porn?"

"Well, I'm about to finish here in a few. If you want sex, I'll be off in a few moments. Use the computer."

Judith walked to the kitchen upset, confused, and hurt. She had never said no to her husband and he continually moved further and further away from her, emotionally as well as physically. They didn't connect any more. They slept in the same bed, but never touched or snuggled. It was like living with a roommate, not a spouse. She hated it. She heard Fred cry out, orgasming. She held her breathe and silently screamed at herself. The shower kicked on.

Deciding to take Fred up on his idea, Judith walked to the computer. She wanted to blame the internet for all her problems but it would be something else if they didn't have the service. Hookers, adult bookstores, whatever. This at least kept STDs from coming in their house. She didn't really have to worry about getting an STD from her husband, she sadly realized.

He left the webpage open. Judith looked. A young girl was frozen in time, in the middle of sucking the dick of an old man. She had to be 20, he was 70s. Judith looked through the history, and found more of the same. Grandpas and girls, old and young. Was that the problem? Judith was 56 now. She wasn't the way she looked when she was younger but she was still in decent shape. She was doing okay, a stretch mark here, saggy boobs there, time hard started to take its toll. Fred looked worse, developing a large gut and getting out of shape since their two sons had moved on. He used to be active. Now? Beer and couch and porn and tv. Funny that he didn't want her anymore.

Judith felt like sitting down and crying at her shitty little life. She was a successful account manager at work and had many friends. They all talked about their husbands and how good their marriages were. She couldn't be the one to bitch and moan.

Anger. Fred wasn't a good man any more. He was selfish, didn't care about anyone else, and ignored her. Judith didn't expect to be in 100% of his thoughts and get 100% of his attention, but 10% would be nice. He often took his dinner from the table and ate on the patio, away from her.

She clicked on a link and found a website that listed what seemed like infinite porn topics. Genres? She didn't know the word. Here was exhibitionism, here was scat, here was Indian porn. Clowns? Whatever that was, she didn't click. She did, though, find something interesting.

Grandma + Grandson

She wasn't a granny yet, but if Fred wanted young girls, she would watch young guys. She quickly figured out the buttons to click and how to navigate the site. A movie popped up. An older woman, surely not a granny, was bent over a couch, sucking a dick of a very young, athletic man, while another fucked her from behind. Judith watched, loving every second. She watched a few more, then more. Fred went from the shower to the bedroom. She knew he wouldn't miss her. An hour later, she finished watching. She was turned on, exhilarated. She didn't masturbate, but she was aroused watching the videos. She went to bed enjoying the horniness she hadn't felt in a long time.

Saturday. Judith had been planning her celebration of personal freedom the past few days. She decided to go down to Miller's Pond and watch the young guys. Miller's Pond was almost big enough to be called a lake but the town wanted a homey feel for expensive houses built on the north shore. The park itself was a stretch of sand that circled the southern half. It was right by Kings' College, a school dominant in the local small-university athletic programs. The men's teams were particularly good. Judith hoped for girls to flock to the beach so boys would follow. She wanted to watch the boys, shirtless, stripped down to swim trunks, and think of fucking them all. Maybe while her husband, fat, balding, pale, and flaccid, watched. She felt a tickle between her legs and parked the car.

It was fairly busy right by the parking lot. Mostly families who didn't want to lug their stuff further down the sand sat within yards of the walkway. Judith walked away from the families and moved over 100 yards down the stretch. Here the beach was backed by trees and heavily-wooded park area. It was a nature reserve and had a few meandering paths running through it.

Ahah! Boys!

She put down her towel, pulled off her shirt and shorts, and laid out in her black one-piece. Closest to her were a group of four guys, college kids, 19 or 20. They were tanned, muscled, and laughing and joking. They were making some noise, trying to get attention of a group of girls further away. Up and down the rest of the beach were singles and couples, all young, probably from the school.

Judith unabashedly watched them. She admired their abs, their bodies and how confident they were. She bet their girlfriends got fucked hard and deep. Too bad they were focused on the young girls.

Judith had been horny forever. The guys were nearby and she was feeling desperate. She wanted to get their attention. Deep down, she wanted to fuck. She was determined to get them lusting after her, wanting her, not the young girls.

Barely believing herself, Judith pulled the straps of her one-piece off her shoulders and down her arms. She had a larger body and was aware people stared at her tits sometimes when she wore cleavage shirts. She pulled the top of the suit to her armpits and laid face down. Letting the warm sun wash over her, Judith felt her heart pick up speed. She couldn't compete with the girls in a bathing suit, so she'd have to be more daring. She had no idea of the laws about nudity but she knew there weren't nude beaches anywhere nearby.

She pulled the top of her bathing suit down. Her chest squashed into the towel and she picked herself up to pull it over her big tits. She yanked it down to her waist.

"Thank God the suit wasn't wet," she thought to herself, trying to ignore the fact that she was topless, though facedown, on the beach. Her arms were pinned to her sides, covering her sideboob.

It didn't take long. A few sidelong glances and some whispers and the boys were up and playing catch with a football. Judith liked the fact that they were throwing towards her and away from the college girls in their bikinis. They slowly worked the ball closer and closer. Judith would have laughed at how obvious they were being if she weren't so turned on by them being nearby, sweating, and running around.

The blonde one, who seemed like the leader of the group, made a running catch within 15 feet of her. Judith caught his eye and smiled.

"Nice catch," she said, "In football, those are called soft hands, right?"

He grinned back at her, self-assured. "Yeah, if you can lay a finger on the ball, you should catch it every time."

He tossed the ball away and retreated. A few throws later, he was back, catching it again.

"You won't let that hit me, right?" Judith asked, "You'll protect me?"

"Sure," the guy said, "I'm always down for helping a damsel in distress."

"I don't know that I'm much a damsel," she countered.

"You're doing okay, don't worry about it," the guy replied with a wink. Off he went.

A few throws later, the ball was dropped. It rolled to within a foot of Judith's left arm. She looked up to see the blonde jogging towards her.

"I thought you caught everything," she teased.

"It was over my head, you didn't see? I thought you were intently watching us play," he replied, grin playing on his mouth. He came to a halt five feet away from her, not moving to get the ball.

"I was, but I wasn't really paying attention to the football all that much," she said, feeling light-headed. When was the last time she ever flirted? She couldn't remember. It felt forced but the guy was playing along. And then he upped the ante.

"So, uh," he said, "Little help?" He looked at her, then at the ball.

"Oh, is it too hard to get?" she asked.

"No, I didn't want to invade your personal space is all. It's a respect thing," he calmly responded.

Judith's heart started to hammer away as she considered reaching for the ball. The image of Fred a few days before appeared in her brain and she made her decision.

"Nice of you. Here, let me help," she said. She rolled over on her side and stretched her arm out. She was immediately aware of the sensation of breeze and sunlight on her tit. She felt her nipples pucker and harden at the exposure. She felt self-conscious that her big tit was hanging and flopping around but the guy was grinning from ear to ear when she reached up to hand him the ball. He looked her in the eyes, his gaze shot down to her chest for a millisecond, and he made eye contact again.

"Wow," he said, "Thanks." Some hoots and holler sounded from the other guys. No one else on the beach seemed to notice. The blonde held Judith's eyes a few more seconds, then laughed.

"I was just looking for you to say it was okay to come get it," he grinned, "But I appreciated your effort."

"Hey, happy birthday," Judith said calmly. He tossed the ball away and she couldn't believe she acted so nonchalant. Jesus Christ! She just flashed a guy and his friends! She loved it. No one looked at her like that in a while. Warmth spread from her pussy and the horniness she was already feeling increased. Feeling giddy, she eased her bathing suit further down her body, so it was halfway over her hips. Part of her ass, which she never liked, was exposed and she felt some wind on the top of her crack. She pondered taking a swim and shook her head.

The boys finished their game. A few minutes later, she saw a bocce ball hurled in the air. Laughing, drinking canned beer, the guys started on their game. A few rounds and Judith realized the cherry was being tossed in her direction.

*Pffft*

It landed thirty feet away, downhill from her. The guys took their tosses, laughing and hooting, and headed over. They walked right by her, glancing down, smiling at her. All four were handsome, in excellent shape, and paid attention to her body. They had long forgotten about the bikini girls.

"Time out!" the one Asian guy called, "My arm's sore."

"That's 'cause you're a bitch, Christopher", said a tall, super-tanned guy.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck YOU. Fuck you and everyone who lives in your HOUSE!" the tall guy yelled back. Everyone, including Judith, laughed.

The Asian guy looked at her.

"You mind if we sit a minute?"

"Sure," she said, waving her hand to the sand. She still managed to keep everything covered, though her want to do so was slowly eroding.

The sat and introduced themselves. Blondie was Matt, the Asian guy's name was Christopher, though they called him "The Asian," the tall guy was Jeremy, and the fourth guy was Doug.

"Do I call you The Asian?" Judith asked. They laughed.

"So, Judith," Matt, the blonde, said, "You, uh, ever tan like this before?"

"No, not really," she said, "It's a new experience."

"Well, I think you're gonna burn unless you get some sunscreen on. The sun is a bit powerful today."

She nodded, thinking again how obvious he was. She was here, though, and she should just go with it.

"You're right," she said. She lifted her body up off the sand and reached for her bag. Four sets of eyes immediately went to her chest. Her big tits were hanging low, her nipples still buried in the towel. She straightened out a little bit, and her tits swung free. Grins broke out and she felt a rush speed through her body. The wind caressed her skin and the young, sexy guys were completely enthralled. She leaned back down, sunscreen in hand.

"Doug," she commanded to the shyest guy, "Get my back and do a good job."

Doug poured the sunscreen on her and started rubbing it in. Judith loved the feel of strong hands on her back, working lotion into her skin. The guy seemed a little shaky and unsure of himself. He quickly worked down her back, stopping at her waist.

"Uh, Dougie," Jeremy, the tall guy said, "You're not done. You wouldn't want her to burn, right?"

Dough mumbled a response. More lotion went on his hands. Judith knew she had an opportunity to stop everything, but husband and soaking pussy in mind, she let him. His hands crept down her ass, rubbing, sliding along her skin. His fingers felt soft and gentle, caressing her. He was trying to be polite and not touch her, but the ultra-light touch turned her on even more. When he was done, she was flushed and out of breath.

"Uh, I'll just put it back in the bag," he said. He was sporting an erection under his swim trunks. Jeremy, the tall one, spotted it first.

"Hah! You're hard! No self-control, kid, NO self-control."

Matt, the blonde, spoke up, "I'd be hard too, touching her ass. Doug's lucky and I'm jealous. Hell, I'm popping a chubby just watching him and thinking about it."

Chris, the Asian, nodded, "Yeah, what Matt said. Holy shit. Judith, you have a great ass. It looks really good."

Judith blushed from the compliment. "Thanks," she managed weakly.

"Hey, join us in a quick game on Bocce," Matt said. Judith agreed and struggled to pull her top back on. She didn't need to get arrested. All four looked a little disappointed in her. Two sighed heavily, theatrically. She laughed.

"Wow, I guess I am that fun to look at, huh?" she asked. Nods gave her her answer. "Well, I wouldn't want to offend anyone who can see out here. That's just not respectful."

Matt nodded, smiled, and picked up the cherry. He judged the distance, and threw it into the woods, only 20 yards away from the shore.

"Hmmm... we gotta play in the rough," he said, grinning. Chris frowned at him and swore he would kill Matt if they didn't have a complete bocce set by the end of the day. Matt nodded.

Jeremy teamed up with Judith and he had the first throw, it crashed into the undergrowth. Dough threw next, putting a ball in the woods. Judith tossed hers and it fell way short of the treeline. The guys ribbed her good-naturedly and laughed. They played the round, taking a few more throws for Judith to get into the trees.

The five of them stepped into the woods. Out of the hot sun, the woods seemed mysterious. A cool breeze and shade and heavy foliage made it feel almost dangerous. Prehistoric. And Judith being with four young guys made it even better.

"Now," Matt said, "Me? I can't play bocce with a shirt on. In fact, the throwing mechanics get all out-of-whack when there's material on your upper body. I am in all kinds of sports, so I know this for sure."

"So," Judith started slowly, "You're saying for me to play better, I should be topless or something like that?" She tried to sound innocent.

Chris cut in, "Yeah, I mean, we're all good at this game and we're all shirtless."

"That makes sense," Judith said. Heart in her throat, she pulled the straps back over her shoulders and pulled her bathing suit down to her waist again. Three pairs of eyes immediately looked at her tits. Doug, shy as ever, still kept eye contact.

"So, I, uh, look okay?" she asked, uncertain. These guys probably fucked hot young girls and didn't ever look at older, saggy, round women.

"Incredible," breathed Jeremy. Chris and Matt just stared, grins splattered on their faces. Only Doug kept looked at her face. She smiled.

"It's okay, baby," she cooed. "You can look." His gaze fell and a smile showed up. They just stared for half a minute. Judith wasn't sure what to do next. Her problem was solved.

"OUCH!" she cried out, "Fucking mosquito bit my tit!" She slapped at her chest.

"Uh-oh!" Jeremy said, "I heard you can stop the swelling by sucking their little venom out."

"No, stupid," Chris said, "That's snakes."

Judith cut in. "Sounds like a good idea to try anyway. Quick, let's decide who gets to do it. Guy who can throw his ball closest to that tree can help me." She was shocked at what she said. Four balls sailed through the air.

"Fucking Doug AGAIN!" Chris cried out. Doug walked over and put his face inches from her tits.

"Uh, where was it?" he asked.

"I think the nipple right there," Judith replied. Grins broke out again.

Doug lowered his head and took her nipple in his mouth. He gently sucked on the hardened flesh, his tongue slid side to side in easy motions. No one had touched Judith in a while and her hand, on its own, slid into her bathing suit bottoms, rubbing her slit. She was drenched and had never felt more turned on in her entire life. Doug leaned in and sucked harder, nipping her with his teeth. Her free hand came to the back of his head and pushed his face into her tits. She closed her eyes and let warmth spread over her body.

She almost jumped when more hands joined in. Here was Matt, kneading her other tit, bringing his mouth lower to cover her nipple. Here was Chris, pulling her bathing suit down her legs, to the ground. Here was Jeremy, standing behind her, his hard-on pushing through his swim trunks and pressing against her back. His hands slid down to squeeze her ass and rub her stomach. She would have fought it, being self-conscious about her fat, but she let it go. Chris helped her step out of the leg holes and she was naked, surrounded by four guys.

Judith broke it off, shaking everyone away. Everyone was gasping a little. All four guys were showing erections through their bathing suits. Judith felt light-headed.

"You okay?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, if we were wrong...." Chris started.

"No," Judith said, breathing heavy, "No. I like it. I want it." The guys let her breath, gave her room. She was incredibly aroused and wanted to push the envelope. She looked at Jeremy and untied the strings on his swim trunks. In a quick sweep, she pulled them off his body. She turned and same to the other three. All four guys were naked, hard, and excited. She knelt facing Matt and took his dick in her mouth. His hips bucked as her hot, wet mouth covered his cock. Bobbing lower and lower, she made "Come Here" gestures at Doug and Jeremy. They both stepped closer and she took their cocks in her hands and started stroking them. Chris already looked forlorn and she looked at him, then the ground next to Matt. He stood where he was told. Matt's dick popped out of her mouth with a wet noise and she licked the bottom length of Chris's dick.

"Never had an Asian man before," Judith said, "You taste like eggroll."

Everyone laughed. Judith got serious again and started licking and sucking on Chris's cock. Matt stroked his own dick, keeping himself hard. Hands suddenly appeared on Judith's body, groping her and fondling her. They played with her tits, and touched the side of her face. She slowly made her way around the group, rubbing, stroking, sucking, slurping cocks. The looks on their faces were pure delight. Matt finally stepped away.

"Judith, here."

He helped her up. Standing on shaking knees, she squealed like a girl when Matt rubbed her clit. She reached out again to Doug and Jeremy.

"No, stop," Jeremy said. He nudged Matt aside and knelt between Judith's legs. "Spread your feet a little," he said. She did. His hot breath slid along her slit and his tongue tickled and teased her clit. She leaned forward, forcing herself into his mouth. He teased her, pulling away, before diving in, pressing his tongue hard against her and licking for all he was worth. He added fingers up her pussy and rubbed. Her knees bucked and she felt an orgasm coming.

12