Judy and Dave's Vibrator

Story Info
Wife moves husband into crossdressing adventure.
2.1k words
4.38
181k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy peeked through the bathroom door at her husband's round rear, curvaceous and plump, pear shaped like a woman's, smooth as silk as he dried with the towel. Besides the shapely curvaceous rear, he had plump little teacup sized tits with cute brown nipples sicking out like pencil erasers from the sweet titties. Dave was very embarrassed by the strange change that had occurred, and at first Judy pretended not to notice, but it was impossible to continue the ruse.

Eventually one night Dave was asleep when she woke up horny in the night. She wiggled over to him and suddenly felt those exquisite soft, plump titties! She had started playing with the cute titties , fondling the nipples and kissing and sucking on them as Dave moaned and jerked in his sleep-- he was definitely enjoying it and as her hand felt lower, his small cock had perked to attention! This aroused her even more and she began rubbing Dave's rapidly hardening dick as she sucked on the hardening nipples! Dave was moaning and wiggling now, he was defnitely excited, and his dick was becoming hard as a rock! Judy too was getting horny, this was something new, she was turning the tables on her husband, who was pretty demanding when HE wanted sex from her, now it was her turn and she had him moaning and wiggling like a girl!

Suddenly his eyes popped open sleepily but wide in excitement. He was very excited and Judy felt his throbbing dick swelling and bigger than usual-- and he gasped as he realized what was happening!

"Oh, sorry, honey, did I wake you?" She giggled. "Do you like what I'm doing? Is it making you horny??"

Dave sort of wimpered between gasps of pleasure, "Oooh, yes, it feels so good, and even my tits are all tingly and horny."

He must have still been partly asleep a bit she mused or he would have not have admitted that! She began fingering one hardened nipple with her one hand as her other worked his cock and slurped her warm mouth over the other swollen, plump tittie, sucking the nipple, wiggling her tongue around its brown and hot little tip! She suddenly pushed her knee between his humping body and legs -- and he opened them to receive her like a girl!

She humped her knee into him as if it was a big cock, and he helplessly writhed and humped on for all he was worth! He was literally out of control now, moaning and gasping in perverted lust as his body humped wildly on her leg and she pumped his cock and slurped her tongue and hot mouth on his nipple!

Suddenly Dave cried out, "Ooooh, oooh, I'm-- I'm cumming, honey--ooooh uuuhhh, aaaaaagghh!" his body humped uncontrollably, jerking hard in the throes of orgasm, his warm cum spurted and pumped onto her leg as Judy too orgasmed, the excitement of this new lovemaking was overpowering for her too, she was the dominator and he was the submissive! it felt good! They both groaned in pleasure and kissed, finally --exhausted they fell asleep in each others arms.

Over the succeeding days Judy told him how nice he looked with the plump tits and his rump sort of round and curvaceous, she told him she actually found it very attractive. At first he was red faced but as she worked on him he eventually laughed and took it in stride. And they made love that way several times as the weeks passed, each time it was a hot and satisfying experience.

"Maybe you should dress me up like a girlfriend and we can go to a black bar!" He joked one day as they talked- " (she often teased him about how big black cocks were compared to his tiny cock.) She somehow sensed he was a bit interested in such a scenario--his face was a bit too hot and red looking! She suddenly realized that he was secretly wanting to!

A few days after their lovemaking, as Judy saw Dave emerging from the shower she asked him, "Honey, your body is really beautiful, you have a round beautiful ass and those gorgeous little plump titties, I wonder if you would look good in nylons and a sexy thong! Your body is very hot and sexy!"

"Uh, I don't know, it is kind of embarrassing and my face doesn't look like a girl!" Dave looked nervous and stammered around, but she could see the odd look in his face--he was starting to think of it!

Judy brought it up again a few days later. She had noticed he was deep in thought for a few days since they discussed it, she knw he was thinkng a lot about it. The time was right!

"Honey, lets dress you up and see how you look!" she exclaimed on Saturday morning.

This time he seemed very receptive, not arguing at all.

"Well, okay if you really want to." Dave laughed.

And so she began, powdering him nice, "So he would smell good" , putting the black garter belt on him around his waist, then some sexy tan nylons, and a small old bra she had down in the bottom of her drawer. She noticed him looking in the mirror as she did so, and caught a satisfied glaze in his eyes-he was getting excited doing it! She then put on a slinky thong that rode up in his soft crack, accentuating his lovely plump ass! It highlighted his round hips and his waist looked small in the garter belt. Next came a short red dress she had from her closet. His legs in nylons were pretty hot looking, she thought.

"You need some heels!" she said. At least David had small feet (like his dick!) and her high heeled shoes fit very nicely.

She noticed Dave's face reddened proudly as she told him, "Gawd, baby, you DO look hot! Hey, lets try my old blond wig!"

Putting that on was surprise, it wasn't too bad! "We just need to do a little now with your face." she said as she put on a pair of clip on earrings from her old jewelry box. She smiled secretly as she noticed that Dave didn't even object now. He was succumbing to her plan, looking in the mirror with admiration.

She ran some slutty bright red lipstick around his mouth, and patted eye shadow on, and after she did the eyelashes and eyebrow pencil, the change was very startling! Dave had become a sexy slutty looking girl! He was looking in the mirror and he was indeed proud-he couldn't hide it!

"Baby, you look hot, I might have to use my vibrator on you!" Judy exclaimed. Dave grinned, "Yes, now that I'm a girl it would be just what I need!"

A few nights later, Judy was watching Dave for signs he was horny, and it was beginning to show... he was preoccupied, his titties seemed to be sort of swollen, bulging out more than usual and the brown nipples were very large and puffy. As she looked at his cute ass, she got an idea.

"Honey, why don't we play tonight, you can put on my thong and I will make you feel good?" She said as they got ready for bed. "I'm kind of horny and would love to do what we did, only with you dressed in my sexy thong! And can you also duesh out nice and clean and vaseline up some, just in case.

Without skipping a beat, Dave said, "Well, uh--okay, are you sure?"

"Yes, hold on and I will get something for you to wear." She tried not to hurry too much to her dresser, she didn't want him to know how much she was enjoying this.

She found a very sexy, lacy black thong and then also grabbed a filmy nighty and even some nylons.

"Those will do for our play before we get to it." she said coyly. Dave didn't even pause and went off to dress. She smiled. He was all set to get it-- hook line and sinker! In a while she heard him in the bathroom dueshing. He was fresh meat, she thought, smiling.

When he came back, her mouth dropped, he had also put on a pair of her high heels, as he told her, "Thought these would go with it!"

She said, "Oh, baby, I am so horny for your nice body, honey! Hold on a second," she slipped in the bathroom and got her vibrating strap-on dildo. She put on the leather assembly and attached the 8" rubber dildo. Boy, was Dave going to get a surprise tonight!

She was going to be his master tonight, and he was going to get a fucking!

She came back in and he looked down with obvious nervous excitement at that dildo.

"Oh, uuunnh, wow! that looks so hot!"

They began kissing and caressing, Judy's hands felt her husband's soft, smooth skin beneath the silky material and Fave intertwined his nyloned legs in hers as his breath came in heavy gasps of lust! he was indeed horny! As they kissed and fondled, Judy rubbed his ass, cupping the two cantaloupe orbs of his big round cheeks-- and her mouth found those plump little titties and her lips sucked onto his hardening nipples. His body was humping and jerking with pent up desire, she was driving him crazy! Dave slipped of the heels and pulled the filmy gown over his head as they slipped into bed. Now Judy began in earnest, sucking and fondling his soft little titties, Dave was writhing and moaning now, his 3" cock was hard and flopping agaist her belly! He was really into it! She gently urged him to turn and give her his ass, and slowly they worked around until he faced away, but she kept up her enticement of his hot little titties, adding some stimulation of his cock as they wiggled and writhed in passion. She too was getting hot and deftly moved to allow the clitoral vibrator to gently slurp inside her pussy! Oh, God, this was going to be good, fucking her husband, as the vibrators stimulated her and him at the same time! She slipped the panty thongs down and began working the dildo between Dave's slippery asscheeks, deeper and deeper, "Baby, I'm going to fuck your little butt like a pussy, your sweet little ass is going to love it!"

"Oh, honey, please fuck me like a woman!" Dave gasped, his voice hot with lust! He shifted slightly and the head of the dildo bumped against his slippery hole--it worked round the opening as the vaseline coated it--and then the head popped inside!

Dave gasped and jerked and Judy began a gentle fucking motion as he tried to relax.

"Oh honey, that feels so good!" He exclaimed.

She was working his nipples to a matching time as she thrust her hips back and forth, they were both gasping and grunting, the pleasure was mounting-- and then she flipped on the dual vibrators, one in her pussy knob and one in Daves inserted dong end! They both jerked and quivered with the deep throbbing inside their bodies, it was wonderful!!

"Wait she said," she shut off the vibrator, "And lets get out of bed and stand at the bed and I will re-enter from behind, baby!" She exclaimed, her voice deep with lust.

They both literally jumped out of bed, and Judy looked down at Dave's round ass, the thong was hanging below, and his nyloned legs spread curvaceously to the floor, as he bent over to give her access. Judy grabbed his hips and guided the dildo back into its dark slippery destination, it guided in slowly and smoothly! She pushed in deeper and deeper as he pushed back to receive her. It felt soooo goood!!

Then she cupped his hips and began slowly fucking him, this position allowed a full view of that big round lovely ass as well as a deep penetration, the dildo going deep and impaling her whimpering, quivering husband on each thrust, helpless, a slave to the pleasure, his ass pussy humped back hungrily for each thrust!. She flipped the vibrators back on and they both went crazy-- she drove the dildo in and out, her hands clutched his soft hips as she fucked him with abandon, and he to was pumping back and forth with gusto, totally out of control! Their movements became harder, faster, they were both groaning in pleasure-- suddenly Dave screamed! "OH, gawd, I'm cumming, uuunh, uungh Oh, baby!!"

And that also triggered Judy as her body jerked spasmodically, huge jerks that almost raised Dave from the floor! They almost lost their balance with the overpowering spasms and lurching orgasms! Finally spent, they fell onto the bad, both satiated. They eventually struggled up and undressed and kissed before dropping off into an exhausted, but satisfied sleep.