Judy Called Again

Story Info
Judy needed me again. Really needed me.
1.1k words
4.31
65.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight when I came home from work the phone rang as soon as I walked in the door. I looked at the caller ID and I started to get nervous, it was Judy.

I really wanted her to call again but when she did I almost didn’t answer the phone. I knew that she saw me come home and that I had to answer it.

I casually said, “Hey.”

Judy in a soft voice asked, “Can you do me a favor?”

In my mind I was hoping it was like the favor from last Friday. I said, “Sure, what is it?”

In a stronger voice Judy said, “I took my car up to the dealership and I need a ride to pick it up. Can you take me?”

“Of course, do you need to go now?” I replied.

Judy said, “It should be ready by the time we get up there.”

I told her that I would be right over. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and added a squirt of cologne before walking out the door.

The Chrysler dealership is only 10 or 15 miles from my house but the traffic was still very busy from everyone else getting out of work. It took about 30 minutes to get there and for the first 15 minutes we didn’t say a word to each other. About halfway there we passed a new restaurant and I asked it she had tried it yet. Judy hadn’t but that seemed to break the ice, she mentioned that she really enjoyed Friday night. Thinking about Friday again was starting to get me excited.

At this time I was ready for a big bulge in my pants as I was thinking of last Friday. Lucky for me the conversation went a different direction and for at least now I was safe from a wet spot on my pants.

We arrived at the dealership and I pulled on the side of the service department. Judy walked in to the shop and I started wandering through some of the new cars that were close. I had no business looking at new cars but I don’t get to the new car lots very often.

Judy walked out and said that he car was almost ready, the service manager sent it down to get a quick wash and it wasn’t ready yet. So, Judy and I wondered through the lot looking at the new PT Cruisers. It seemed like no time at all and the sleazy sales guy was they’re asking what kind of car we were looking for. He was deflated when Judy said that she was waiting for her car to be done.

Alone again looking at new cars we came up to the vans. We were peaking in windows and when I pulled on the handle of a blue van the side door opened. Of course I stuck my head in to get a better look at what a $30,000 van looks like on the inside. Judy hopped up into the second seat, sat for a second and jumped into the bench seat in the back. Judy motioned that I should get in and I did. Both of us sitting in the back seat and I was the only one still looking around.

Judy leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Do you want to shut the door?”

With the way that she said it, I knew I should and I slid the door shut. I sat back in my seat and Judy put her hand on my thigh. I looked her in the eyes and slowly we moved closer and closer together. I kissed her perfect lips. I could start feeling my pants growing tighter and tighter the longer we kissed. She started rubbing my chest with her hand and my hand started finding it’s way around her body.

Judy took her hand up my inner thigh and got a good feeling of my hard cock. She started unbuckling my belt and my pants and I slid them down a bit. Judy started licking the shaft and sucking the head. It was amazing and exciting having her going down on me in the middle of a car lot.

I didn’t know if I should keep and eye out for the salesman again or if I should just enjoy what she was doing. My attention went back to her. I started feeling that I was getting to the spot where there is no holding back any longer and I quickly moved my hands to unbuckle her shorts.

I slipped her shorts and panties off and started slowly rubbing her clit, as I slid my fingers down I could feel that she was very wet. Between sliding my fingers in and out of her, rubbing the clit with my thumb, and kissing her neck. Judy started moaning and breathing with shorter breaths.

All of a sudden Judy grabbed my hand to get it to stop. She was still breathing really fast but she just held my hand there for a second. Not having a lot of room in the back of that van she moved me in the middle of the back seat and started to sit down on my shaft. She was sitting the same direction as me, facing the front of the van.

I could see Judy’s ass as she slid up and down on my shaft, getting a little faster each time. Faster and faster she bounced and moaned, bouncing harder each time. By this time I was ready to explode, I grabbed her by the hips and when she came down on my cock I held her there as I came deep inside her. I could feel her contracting her muscles around my cock like she was milking every drop out of it.

She let me sit for a second and get my breath, then I felt a shaking feeling from her. She was playing with herself so she could finish. With my half erect dick inside of her, I could feel her hand rubbing up and down on her clit. Soon she was moaning and breathing fast as before. She let out one final moan and she fell back on to me.

I kissed her on the side of the neck and let her enjoy her moment.

Judy turned and gave me a short kiss and started looking for her shorts and as I was pulling up my pants she put her hand on my crotch and said that she really had fun again.

As we got out of the van and walked back to the service department all I could think was that these salesmen saw us get out of the van together, but I couldn’t really think of a reason to care.

Judy’s car was ready by the time we made it back to the service department from our own little service department in the back of the van.

We left the dealership and all I could think of was if she would need something else from me soon. Anything to help her out.

-LPB