Judy - Cheating Wife Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious? Of course, I want to do it again."

"When?"

"Soon. I'd better call you so you won't call at the wrong time."

"Do I even have your number?"

"You sure do. It's Eight!" I grinned.

On the drive home it wasn't what to use for an excuse, but instead how to get to Kenny to fuck him again.

This is where I started off my story. I got through the evening knowing that I had some residue of Kenny trickling from me into my panties. Apparently guilt isn't going to part of the story. It was bed time and I was about to spend the night in bed with my husband like I had been doing for year after year. He had no clue that I had cheated on him. As far as the kids went, Mom was still Mom.

I was thinking about Kenny's cock and how I'd get it in me again. I needed his cum in me again soon. I guess I was thinking a little to deeply.

"Honey!"

"Yes, what?"

"I said I was going to take a shower."

He was just feet away from me totally naked. I looked at his limp dick I almost laughed.

"Sure, Sweetheart. Sorry. I guess I was thinking about something else."

He went into the bathroom and started the shower. I started to compare how Tom's cock in me would compare to Kenny's. I couldn't think of a way to do that. Suddenly my mind was back to the fucking Kenny had given me all afternoon compared to the "pump and squirt" I'd get from my husband if I felt receptive.

I reached for my phone and dialed. On the other end Kenny said hello.

"Hi. About that next time ... "

"Yes? Where's your husband."

"In he shower."

"Jesus, Judith!"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Okay. I worked tomorrow evening. I have to be there at four o'clock so you'll have to be on your way by 3:00 for sure."

"Not a problem." I giggled. "I'll get there early."

There was plenty of time to pretend to be asleep when Tom came into the room from his shower. He crawled into bed with a wife with an urge to be fucked that couldn't be satisfied by him. I laid awake for several minutes listening to my husband breathe while I thought about getting fucked by Kenny the next morning. I felt my slit to feel his wetness in me. It made me want even more.

Getting Dave and the kids out the door the next morning was the usual routine. Only instead of hating to see them go I was wanting them to hurry up and get out. Once alone I rushed to my room to change. I stopped in front of the mirror naked. Usually any chance of me being naked in a mirror was a fleeting glance. At thirty-one I wondered what Kenny would see in me except for me being an exceptionally easy piece of ass.

I looked myself over and made an assessment. It couldn't be my girlish tits that could not really feel an A-Cup bra although my nipples were oversized on what little mounds I had. I worked hard on keeping my waist trim and my butt round with a lot of exercise. My ass was most certainly my best feature. If only I were taller. Standing there looking at my face and figure I couldn't rate myself much higher than a four and to be honest with myself probably no one else did either.

I stood there with my feet apart a little further. My little cunt gaped open a little. More so now that Kenny had fucked me than it ever did from Tom, my husband. My fat little pussy that made me careful about the way I dressed would get me fucked any man if only he would see me naked. I smiled at the woman's advantage. Having a pussy could get a gal almost any man she would want.

Getting Kenny's cock back in me drove my thoughts. I wanted to look nice for him. I went to my daughter's room and looked over her clothes. Where was that little yellow top that just came to her navel? And, those shorts that only a thirteen year old could wear and get away with it. Back in front of the mirror I realized I was dressed in such a way I'd give a pervert a heart attack. My nipples showed clearly through the top and my pussy was making a huge camel toe in the shorts. That's why I wear baggy shorts and pants and no way I could wear the wrong kind of swimsuit. My little cunt made a camel toe that could reach out and slap a grown man in the face.

I needed to get to Kenny and fuck him! As naughty as it looked I would wear my young teen's clothes to show off for my new boyfriend. Boyfriend? Well ... I guess in some way my boyfriend. One I seriously fucked on a first date. So why not? Boyfriend. I checked the look again. I would do it. I'd back out of the garage and no one I knew would see me. I wouldn't dare get home late though and have my daughter see me wearing her teenager clothes. I folded a pair of my shorts and a top into a larger purse in case something went wrong and I was out the door. I looked at my face in the rearview mirror. Yes, I can do this! I hit the door opener button and backed out or the garage. I can't explain how I felt leaving the house dressed like that.

The drive across town to see Kenny was smooth. A couple of times I was next to larger vehicles and caught the eyes of the other driver checking me out. It way only making me hotter for Kenny's eight inches of hard cock. One guy even followed me from stoplight to stoplight for a few blocks. When I was near Kenny's place I gave Kenny a call.

"Hi. I just a few minutes out."

"Is this about sex?"

That was funny. I had to laugh.

"Be right there."

Kenny almost fell over his tongue when he answered the door. We had all day, but we were fucking within the first five minutes. God, but how I loved that big dick in me again. Kenny managed to last about ten minutes and by the time his seed erupted into me I had already cum once. Feeling his cum made me cum all the harder. We lay still coupled together as Kenny spoke.

"Holy shit, Judith. What's with the get up?"

"It belongs to my thirteen year old daughter. I thought you might like it."

"Oh, I like it alright. You could pass for thirteen dressed like that. All I could see was the outline of your nipples and that sweet pussy of yours with the shorts clinging to it."

"So, you like my little camel toe then?"

His cock was still mostly hard inside me. He gave a couple of little nudges and he was all in again. He began slowly fucking me in a motion that lasted over an hour. Him stopping when necessary so as not to cum and him knowing just what I needed to make me cum. Everything was so perfect.

"I want you to cum in me again."

"You mean right now?"

"I mean soon. I want to feel it."

He lunged hard into me for several minutes. The hard thrusting was driving me over the top. Just as I began to cum I felt his seed flood me once again. I guess we went to sleep. When I awoke he was in the kitchen fixing me lunch. I padded into the room naked feeling as if I was where I belonged.

"Hey there. Did you have a nice nap?"

"I had a nice fuck. That's what I had."

"You keep showing up here like you did this morning there's going to be a lot of those."

I squealed a little and grabbed his cock.

"I'd love you even if you didn't have a big dick."

"Whoa! Talking about love on a second date?"

"Well, not a married kind of love or a Mother's kind of love. This is an emotional kind of love for just two people sharing a good thing. This is a love in my heart and well up my cunt. I love you Kenny."

"I love you, too if that's the rules."

We sat and talked for an hour. I wanted Kenny to fuck me again. I had my hand working his shaft. I dropped to my knees beside his chair and started to suck his cock. I never broke eye contact with him as I worked about three quarters of his cock in my mouth and into my throat. I wanted to swallow his length but all I did was make myself choke and gag.

"If you don't stop the same thing is going to happen to you that happened yesterday."

"Are you threatening to cum in my mouth?"

"If you want me to."

"Go ahead, but you still have to have enough left to fuck me. You can't send me home to my husband when it is your cum I want in me."

"Fair enough."

He did cum in my mouth. I handled it this time. Besides, he had already cum in me twice so the load wasn't as big as the day before. I showed him his cum in my mouth before I swallowed.

"Ready to take me back to the bedroom?"

"Why don't I fuck you here right in the kitchen?"

"Okay, I'm up to a challenge."

I stood up and then put one leg up on the table, exposing my sex to Kenny."

"Jesus, Judy. You're like a swamp back here!"

"I know. While I was sucking you off I was getting wetter and wetter on my own and then your cum was leaking down out of me. It's down both of my thighs to my knees."

Kenny was right at it. He had to bend down to line up his cock with the puffy lips on my married twat. Unfazed by all the goo he pushed the head of his cock into me.

"Oh God, but that big thing feels good going in me." I moaned.

Already twice fucked my cunt took him full length on the first stroke. With one leg on the table the change in angle slid the head in a slightly different path. With the change in access to my pussy his head was in a little deeper than the other times. I began to shudder as I was cumming hard with a cunt full of his cock. Some how he was able to continue to fuck me in that position for what must have been a half hour. I was lunging back on him hard, meeting every stroke. I was fucking him so hard I barely felt him spurt. I could feel his sperm spread around his cock about as deep as a man could ever cum in me.

He let go of my hips and I fell forward on the table. I wouldn't admit he had me pretty well fucked out. I tried to stand on wobbly legs. Partially wobbly because of my awkward angle on the table, but mostly from the fucking he had just given me. I heard him laugh.

"Let me help you before you hurt yourself."

He picked me up and carried me to his bed and laid me out. By reflex my legs came open. My body wouldn't allow it although my wet little snatch was ready to fuck him again. He laid on his side next to me and started rubbing my hard nipples. That wasn't helping me between my legs any and it only made me all the more wet down there.

"Your sure are a woman that likes to fuck."

I just kind of moaned and thought about what he said.

"Am I? Or, maybe it's just what you do to me that I have to have more. I can't imagine your ex-wife didn't like to fuck."

"Not really. It was usually once a week. Sometimes twice. She was one of those "grass is greener" kind of gals. After fucking a couple of her co-workers she went after her boss. She got a promotion and now her co-workers answer to her. There are eight men where she works and when I got to checking I found out that she let them all fuck her."

"I don't think I could ever do that. I thought one man was enough with my husband until I met you. But, eight guys ... I don't think I could ever do that. I can't imagine any of her men doing her as good as you do me."

"Thanks. Someone cute and sweet like you sure is a confidence builder. I can probably date again."

"Date again? I'll fuck you all you want!"

"That's not fair. You have a husband. You do things. Sleep together. Raise kids. You have a home, a family. I'll fuck you all you want, but there will come times that I need someone all to myself."

"I guess that's fair as long as you can keep up." I grinned.

"Keep up? All I have to do is look at you and I want to fuck you."

He moved his hand down to my pussy and brushed through my slit. I was ready to go again.

"I can't send you home like this. You can't take your daughter's shorts home full of my cum."

That was true. I actually thought of my family for a few seconds. Kenny followed me into the shower. That was unreal trying to shower with him towering over me. My nipples were at his belly button. Some how we managed to behave. I got myself cleaned out pretty good and we lathered each other up before rinsing.

I was back on the bed with my gash exposed again. Kenny shoved his face in it. He quickly had me squirming all over the bed. There were times he'd lead me up to cumming that I thought I'd lose my mind. Finally I grabbed his hair and held him and let myself cum. Kenny was left gasping for breath as was I.

"I wanted to send you home clean, but I think I'm going to make another mess in you."

"Okay!" My legs flew open.

"No, let's do it this way. You get on me from the top so I can see you take my cock up your chubby little cunt."

We hadn't done it with me on top. I swung my leg over him and looked him in the eyes.

"No, no. The other way. Face away. I want to see your little pussy work on it."

I'd only been on top with my husband a couple of times. Never with me facing away. I turned and looked back at Kenny and his big cock all ready to go again. I put my hands on his thighs and pushed back on him. That was a little different. Quite nice actually. He went in deep and it felt good. I controlled the pace and I could feel my lips drag along his shaft as I would take him to the root and be slow about coming back up off it.

"The view from back here is great."

"You like it?"

"Yeah. Probably too much."

He grabbed my hips and push me down on his cock. I could feel it pulse and wiggle. Then I felt his come in me again.

"Wow! A record for us. That didn't take long." I smiled as I remained on his cock and looked at him over my shoulder."

"Well, you didn't see what I saw. Christ, Judith. You are perfect!"

He was holding me down on his cock so tight cum was leaking around it and onto his crotch. We I got up even more ran out on him. I had to laugh and he didn't seem to mind.

"I've been here all day. I'd probably should leave you alone so you can get ready for work."

"It's getting later. I wouldn't want to start something we can't finish."

"Do you need to rinse off again?"

"No. I'll try to keep it inside me. I'll need to wash my daughter's shorts before she wears them again anyway."

I picked up my daughter's half shirt. My nipples wouldn't back down and left definite buttons pressing into the fabric. I had the other clothes in the minivan but was wearing the shorts home. I put on a show walking to the car. I stopped and turned to Kenny.

"I have a school thing tomorrow for my youngest daughter. How about I come by around eleven?"

"I'll fix you lunch. Then we can do that thing with you on top facing away. I think that's my favorite."

"I'd never done it like that before. It just might be my favorite, too."

My feelings once seated in the minivan were different. I looked up at Kenny and waved goodbye even a different woman than the day before. There was no Mom feeling although the vehicle was usually filled with chatter. No thoughts about what to tell Tom when I got home. Kenny really likes me for being me. Fuck Tom. I'm his wife, but not his property. I scooted around on the seat feeling so much of the material on bare thighs. I think a puddle was about to reach the shorts. I backed into the street and again waved goodbye to Kenny.

I should have gotten something to drink from Kenny. We both had lost a lot of fluids. I had an hour to get home and it would only take a half hour to get there. Five blocks from Kenny's house was a gas station with a store inside. They always had a sign in the window for a drink special.

I realized how I was dressed. Did it matter? Judging from Kenny's reaction this could be fun. Can a thirty-one year old Mom still catch a gentlemen's eye? I remembered young girls barely dressed having men check them out. I started for a parking space a couple of places from the front door. Instead I stopped at a pump. Not an outside row, but at a pump right near he center. I was twenty miles from home. No one knew me here and with the big dark glasses I could deny it was me.

The gauge was only a bit below full. Tom had probably filled it up the night before. I put the minivan in park. Okay, it wasn't so little teeny-bopper's car. It was a Mom car. I wanted someone to notice me. I wanted someone to stare. I'd never had that. It was always good little, ordinary Judith in the baggy blouse and pants. The worst that would happen would be I'd go unnoticed and end up crying on the way home. I opened the door and swung my legs out. The seat slid along my bare thighs as I got out. I'd put a little wiggle and shake in it too hoping I didn't embarrass myself.

Some guy had already noticed. On the other side of the pump and the next one down. He had a really good line of sight. I could feel his eyes stare at my ass. I'd never looked for attention before. Three young construction workers were coming out of the store. I heard one of them say hey and nod towards me. A side glance told me all three were checking me out. My boobs showed through the shirt and my nipples were putting on a show. I turned square to them and I think all three sets of eyes went down to my cunt at once. Not only did the tiny short outline my camel toe, but the material was pulled tight into my slit.

My heart was pounding. After finishing pumping the gas rather than pull up to a space at the store I decided to do the walk. I was attracting some attention. One man almost fell down trying to hold the door for me and still check me out. In the back at the soda machine the line seemed to melt aside to let me get a cup and fill it. I felt myself getting wet and felt a little of Kenny slip from me.

Headed for the checkout I remembered that we could use a loaf of bread. A very nice looking man in an expensive suit followed me down the aisle. When I bent over from the waist to get the bread from the bottom shelf I gave him a full on cunt shot in the tiny shorts. I stood up and smiled knowing what I had done and what he had seen.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Jeff. You look like you could use a good fucking."

"Well, no thanks. I just had one."

I stared straight into his eyes. He handed me his business card.

"If you ever need another one give me a call."

I put his card in the tiny shorts pocket and walked away while he watched my ass.

My stomach was in knots and my head spinning as I walked back to the minivan. A mother of four wearing her thirteen year old daughter's clothes can attact some attention and I loved it. I had time to get home with fifteen minutes to spare. I was someone other than Mom and faithful wife.

I closed the garage door behind me and hurried to my bedroom. I tossed off the tiny shirt and stepped out of the shorts. I had really flooded the crotch. I hurried naked to the laundry and tossed the cum laden shorts in the washer with some other clothes.

The next morning I cursed the meeting I had at the school. I wanted Kenny's cock fucking me instead. I had to wear Mom clothes to the meeting. I wore slacks with a fleece top. Without a bra I liked the way the material rubbed my nipples.

As soon as I got inside Kenny's front door I was dropping clothes. My pussy was ready for him. He was wearing just boxers and the snake hanging down his thigh was growing rapidly. We kissed and I grabbed his hand to lead him towards his bed.

"Okay, new rule. Today I eat your pussy before we make a mess of it."

"Kenny ... please, I really need your cock in me."

"I'll make you a deal. Let me eat you out a few minutes then when you want me to fuck you just say the word and we'll fuck."

"Ha!" I mocked. "You better be ready to eat fast."

I opened my legs for him. He started out kissing my thighs. That felt good. I'd let him do that a minute or so. Then kissing across my stomach and blowing in my pussy hair before moving his face down and kissing me right on my clit. I could feel myself lubricating and he was soon catching it on his tongue.

"See. I told you that you taste good."

"You like the taste of pussy?"

"I like taste of yours."

That's when his tongue went in deeper. I groaned and let him have his way with me. It was like pins and needles and a relaxing calm all at once. If he wanted to eat pussy I was giving him plenty to eat. The excitement had me slick and my outer lips all puffy. He ran his tongue over them and back down into my slit over and over again. He was ignoring my clit even though I was wanting him to tease it.