Judy Gets Banged

Story Info
Judy learns about joining Daddy's workforce...
4.9k words
4.29
80k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

This is another old story, probably from the early 00s.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18.

*****

Though he had been reluctant to agree to it, Geoff had finally given in and allowed his daughter Judy to do her work experience at his engineering company. In reality he didn't want her under his feet all day and he couldn't really understand why on Earth she wanted to go and work there anyway. It wasn't exactly every girl's dream work placement and besides it wasn't the cleanest of environments and there were only three other people who worked there and they were all men.

For the first week or so, everything went well. Judy was given some filing to do and then once she'd cleared the huge backlog her Father tried to give her some idea of the paperwork he had to do every month. During her first week she became friendly with the guys who worked there and seemed to take a particular shine to one in particular - Sean.

Geoff wasn't overly happy about this, Sean had a bit of a reputation as a womaniser (helped no doubt by his muscular build) and the last thing he wanted was for Judy to end up getting attracted to a guy eight years older than her. So, rather unsubtly (it has to be said) Geoff took every opportunity to take her away from Sean and give her jobs to do where she would be spending time with the other two guys, Ian and Tony, both of whom were pushing fifty and much more trustworthy around his only daughter.

Everything seemed to be going okay, until one day when Geoff came back from the bank to find everyone acting a bit suspicious and quiet and a strange atmosphere pervading the building. Geoff could tell that something had happened and though no words were exchanged it seemed to him that Ian and Tony were distancing themselves from Sean.

After lunch Geoff called Tony into the office and asked him what the problem was. Initially Tony played all innocent, but Geoff persisted, concerned that it might have something to do with his daughter's presence. He grilled Tony for nearly half an hour before finally managing to get Tony to crack.

"Ok... look, you know... Judy, she's a great kid..."

"But?"

"...well, she's got the hots... for Sean."

Geoff nodded sagely, he should have known this would cause him problems one way or another.

"Yeah, I know... that's why I've been trying to steer her away from him and get her to hang around with you and Ian."

Tony looked nervous, but was clearly reluctant to elaborate.

"Go on."

"Well..." said Tony, shifting nervously in his seat. "While you were at the bank yeah, me and Ian nipped out for a fag. We weren't out there for long, but..."

Tony hesitated, biting his lip and looking ready to make a run for it.

"...well, when we came back..."

Geoff leaned forward, staring hard at his nervous employee.

"...erm, well..."

"For God's sake Tony, spit it out!"

"Well, she was... She was, sucking him off."

Tony waited for Geoff to explode, as he was prone to do from time to time, but instead he sat there almost shaking with rage. As angry as he was, the thought of his daughter kneeling down in the dirty workshop, sucking Sean's (somewhat legendary) cock made his own stalk harden uncomfortably in the confines of his suit trousers.

He faltered for a second, then managed to speak.

"Was... was she, er... did he force himself on her?"

Tony looked unsure of what he should say, but after some slight hesitation he managed to reply.

"Well, he said... as soon as us two went outside, she came over to him and within a minute she unzipped his dick and started sucking on it."

Now it was Geoff who shifted in his chair as his aching cock began yet more uncomfortable and constrained.

"Do you believe him?"

"Well, I think so... I mean she wasn't upset or anything. But me and Ian, we told him to leave her alone, I mean, it's not right doing that with a girl, your daughter I mean."

Geoff seethed and nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry Geoff, I wouldn't have gone out if I'd known that was going to happen."

"I know Tony, it's okay... I... I should have known this wouldn't end well, but she was so insistent on coming here."

Geoff let out a huge exasperated sigh.

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to deal with this myself... get back to work and tell Sean I want to see him."

"Sure Geoff, I'm sorry..."

Tony made his way out of the office still a little shaken. He passed Sean's workstation and looked awkwardly at his colleague.

"Umm, Geoff wants to talk to you..."

"Shit," hissed Sean.

"Great, thanks for dobbing me in mate."

"I didn't 'dob you in'," retorted Tony angrily. "I told you to leave her alone didn't I, but you wouldn't listen would you?"

Sean threw a spanner noisily against a metal plate and stomped off towards the office and no doubt his marching papers. He knocked on the door and waited for the response, he knew he'd crossed a line and all he could really do was take it like a man.

"Come in."

Sean opened the door and slid into the office.

"Sit down."

Sean sat nervously, awaiting his dismissal... or worse. Rumour was that Geoff had been a bit of a fighter in his day, he was a bit old for that sort of thing nowadays, but then again Fathers can be very protective of their daughters, he knew that only too well.

"So what the fuck did you think you were playing at?"

The question took Sean a little off-guard and as he didn't know exactly what Tony had told Geoff he played for time.

"I...er..."

"You thought it would be fun to get my daughter to suck you off, is that it?"

Just saying those words brought a fresh wave of blood rushing to Geoff's groin.

"No! I Mean... I didn't..."

Geoff arched his eyebrow menacingly as he awaited a bloody good explanation.

"Look, Geoff... she just, I mean... she just came up to me and started kissing me like really full on, and then... she just unzipped me and pulled my dick out and started sucking it, it happened so quick, I didn't... it was too late, I just... I couldn't help it, it wasn't like I wanted her to, I mean... shit Geoff, I'm sorry, I really am!"

"And so you bloody should be, she's 18 years old for fucks sake!"

"I know, I... shit, Geoff, I don't know how it happened..."

Geoff pointed his finger at the younger man, shaking with anger.

"If I hadn't invested so much in your training you would be out the bloody door right now!"

Sean looked at the floor, for once feeling genuinely ashamed of himself.

"Now get the fuck out of my sight. I'm going to talk to Judy and then I'm going to decide what I'm going to do with you... and if she even suggests that you forced her to do that, your feet won't touch the fucking ground, do you understand?"

"Yes boss, but honestly, it was all down to her..."

Sean left and Geoff went to find his daughter, who seemingly was oblivious to all the trouble she had caused amongst the men. She was sitting in the canteen, her knees under her chin - she'd always sat like that, and seemed not to realise that wearing a skirt it wasn't a great idea. Geoff noticed her panties appeared to be wet between her legs.

'Why the little...'

Geoff started to question his daughter about the incident and it was clear from the start that she was lying.

"He made me..." she protested, worried that her Father would punish her for her appalling behaviour. "I didn't want to..."

Geoff narrowed his eyes.

"How did he make you?"

Geoff watched as his daughter grasped for the next part of her story.

"He... he pushed me down onto the floor and... then he got his thing out, and told me to... suck it."

Geoff grunted involuntarily as he heard her words, how many times had he fantasised about doing the very same thing that she had just described? He looked at his daughter, she was a good looking girl and he couldn't really blame Sean for wanting to have her. Her skirt was far too short for work and her long blond hair would turn any man's head.

Wrongly interpreting her Father's grunt, Judy went into overdrive trying to convince her Father of her innocence.

"It's true Daddy... I'm not a bad girl, you know that don't you?"

Geoff comforted his daughter, but he didn't believe her. While he found it hard to fully believe Sean's story, it was clearly a lot closer to the truth than the pack of lies that Judy had just fed him. As he held her the image of his daughter on her knees in front of him sucking his cock and taking his load on her face and down her throat taunted him. His cock ached like hell and he couldn't wait to get to the bathroom so he could relieve the ache in his swollen balls.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Several days passed and nothing really happened. Little was said of the incident until Friday when Geoff, Tony and Ian all had to go out of the building on a job. Before they left, Geoff called Sean and Judy into his office separately to make sure that they understood what was expected of them while the others were away.

The three older men left the factory and disappeared down the road in Geoff's car. And within minutes of them leaving, Sean cornered Judy.

"Well, are you going to finish what you started?" He asked, rubbing the impressive bulge in his jeans.

"Huh..."

"You got me in a lot of trouble with your lies, I could have lost my job - or worse!"

"You got into trouble, what about me?"

Yeah, what about you? You're a cock teasing little bitch..."

Judy was incensed and tried to push past Sean to get away. But Sean wasn't to be denied this time and reached out his arm to grab her around the waist. He lifted her with ease and dropped her face down onto his lap as he sat down on a nearby chair.

"What, what are you doing!" Squealed the girl.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson 'Daddy's Girl'."

"Get off of me!"

"Not a chance..."

Sean shoved the girl's short skirt up to reveal her pink panties.

"Oh, pink today is it..."

"Get off," shrieked the girl flailing her arms behind her.

Sean ignored her and slid one of his large fingers into her waistband, pulling her panties down her thighs to reveal her pert ass cheeks. His cock was like an iron bar now as fantasy slowly became reality.

"You know what I'm going to do Judy?"

"No!"

"I'm going to give you a good, hard spanking, just like your Daddy should have, and then... when I think you've learned your lesson, I'm going to stick my thick cock up inside your tight little pussy... and then, I might even have a little surprise for you."

"What...?"

"Aaah well that would be telling wouldn't it?"

"I'll tell my Dad!"

"Whatever..."

Sean gripped the girl's soft ass flesh in his hands and squeezed hard.

"Owwwwwwww!"

"Oh for Heaven's sake... I haven't even started yet."

Sean wasted no more time and brought his hand down firmly on the girl's exposed buttocks, bringing a wail of pain from the girl across his lap. Undaunted, Sean continued spanking her ass and then moved down lower to redden the tops of her thighs. Judy howled her way through her punishment and struggled constantly to get away but Sean was far too strong for her and kept her exactly where he wanted her throughout.

Once her ass was glowing red he finally relented.

"There, I think that will do..." he said, gently rubbing his palm in circles around her burning cheeks. "Are you nice and wet now?"

"NO, YOU PIG!" Spat the girl indignantly.

"Really... well, let's see shall we."

Sean roughly pulled the girl's soft thighs apart to reveal her utterly sodden cunt.

"I think maybe a few more slaps for that little lie."

"No! Please, no more... I'll do whatever you want!"

"Yeah, I bet you will, with a pussy that wet I guess you would do anything I wanted huh?"

Judy was silent and utterly embarrassed by her predicament, at least until she felt Sean's fingertip run gently along the edge of her dripping slit. Before she could stop herself she let out a deep sigh of pleasure.

Sean laughed out loud.

"Oh, you want it don't you... you want my thick hard dick deep inside you don't you, eh?"

Sean pushed his finger between her lips and felt her slippery walls grip his intruding digit.

"Yes you do, you want it... what a little slut you are."

Sean worked his finger inside the girl's wet hole, continuing to verbally tease her as he did so.

"Come on slut, tell me how much you want it... I want to hear you say you want my fat cock inside your tight little cunt, come on..."

Finally Judy cracked.

"Yes..."

"Yes what?" Prompted Sean, pumping his fingers into her dripping snatch.

"Yes... I want it."

"What do you want?"

"I want... I want your cock."

"And where do you want it?"

"In my... pussy."

"Are you sure?" He said, removing his fingers abruptly.

"Yes, please don't stop!!"

Sean plunged his fingers back inside her and began opening them wider to stretch her hole ready for his cock.

"Ugh!" Moaned the girl as she felt her cunt being stretched.

"Get up!" Ordered Sean.

Judy slid off his lap and stood in front of him while he pushed his trousers down around his ankles. He reached forward and lifted the girl's skirt up, grabbing a handful of cotton he roughly pulled her panties down to the ground and told her to step out of them.

Sean pulled her to him and then down onto his lap. Judy straddled his legs with her own and looked down to see his rock-hard dick edging closer to her slippery, wet slit. He grabbed his meat and rubbed the tip of his cock between her sodden lips, teasing her with his stalk until she started to lower herself down onto his aching prick.

"That's it, ease down... not too fast," he told her. "Just get used to it first, it's going to be tight."

Judy gasped loudly as she felt the girth of Sean's smooth, meaty cock penetrating her hole. Slowly she worked her way down, until after a minute or two he was fully inside her. She looked directly into Sean's eyes, and then leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

Sean kissed her back, while encouraging her to rise and fall on his length.

"That's it," he whispered. "Ride that big fucking dick."

Judy moaned loudly as his cock moved in and out of her opening, each movement bringing new waves of pleasure to her little pussy. Over her shoulder Sean spied three men watching from a distance, careful not to alert her to their presence. Sean didn't mind an audience, and he was already getting close, he'd never fucked such a tight little cunt and he knew he was going to pop before too much longer.

Sean encouraged the girl to ride faster and harder, slamming her wet cunt down onto his aching meat, her skirt wrapped around her waist and affording the men behind her a very attractive view. Suddenly Sean pushed the girl back off his cock and stood up as she sank to the floor, he grabbed his cock with his right hand and pumped it hard, at the same time he used his left hand to position her with her head back and her mouth open, ready to receive his imminent load.

"That's it, I want to cum in that pretty little mouth," he groaned.

Judy moved forward, trying to take his cock into her mouth, but Sean held her exactly where he wanted her, jerking furiously as he got closer and closer to orgasm.

Watching from a few feet away, Geoff stroked his own cock as he watched his cock-hungry daughter strain for a taste of Sean's meat.

'What a magnificent daughter I've brought into the world,' he thought to himself as he beat his cock hard and fast.

Finally, Sean's orgasm arrived and a string of spunk erupted from the tip and bounced off Judy's cheek. The second spurt found it's target properly and Judy quickly swallowed it before opening her mouth again, eager for more. But as Sean's orgasm hit fully his stroking became less precise and so did his aim, several more spurts hit her face, but none found their way between her open, waiting lips. Some of the cum dripped clean off her face and soaked into her top and through onto her cute little tits.

Judy sighed with pleasure, until she heard a sound behind her and then suddenly felt hands grabbing her and lifting her to her feet. As she turned to face her Father, Sean's cum still splattered across her face, she looked down to see his hard cock pointing straight at her belly.

"Still playing the innocent?" Asked her Father sarcastically.

"I...I...he made me..." she whimpered pathetically.

"Oh really... that's not how it looked to me Judy. You looked like you were loving it bouncing up and down on his cock."

Judy realised the game was well and truly up and looked either side of her Father to see Tony and Ian, who now also had their cocks out and were stroking them as they looked lustfully at her.

"Oh, you don't mind I hope... but I told the guys that since you'd caused so much trouble for everyone, that they could have some fun with you too."

Judy's mouth fell open as her Father's words sank in.

"But you can start, by getting your greedy little mouth around my cock."

Geoff grabbed her and pulled her down in front of him, thrusting his throbbing cock towards her face.

Judy turned her head away, protesting that she couldn't suck her own Father's cock.

"But you're my Dad!"

"So what," he spat back. "You're a horny little bitch, now suck it!"

Geoff slid his prick into his daughter's mouth, and groaned loudly as he felt the tip hit the back of her throat. Judy gagged slightly and pulled back, then slowly moved forward again, taking as much as she could... oddly feeling compelled to impress her Father with her cock sucking skills.

Ian and Tony moved closer, while Sean remained seated behind her, waiting impatiently for his cock to recover from his first orgasm. Tony knelt down behind her and reached under her skirt to slide his fingers between her legs and into her soaking wet slit.

"She's loving it, her pussy is drenched."

Judy grunted into her Father's groin and took his cock a little deeper still.

"Of course she's loving it, she's Daddy's Little Slut aren't you?" He said, looking down into the face of his only child as she sucked his cock.

"Aren't you?" He persisted.

Judy nodded her head and reached up to massage his hairy balls.

"Let's get this out of the way," said Tony as he started tugging at the girl's skirt.

Frustrated, he eventually ripped the skirt down the side and pulled it off before slinging it over his shoulder. Judy's ass was still quite red from the spanking she'd received earlier and Tony couldn't resist having a go himself. His slap was nowhere near a hard as the ones Sean had laid on her, but it still stung a little and Judy whimpered softly around her Father's stalk.

"Nice arse," said Ian as he looked down at the girl's exposed rump.

"Don't get any ideas," warned Geoff. "If anyone's going to fuck the little slut's arse it's going to be me, right!"

Judy looked up at her Father, his cock fell from her mouth and she begged him not to let them use her ass.

"Please Daddy, you wouldn't let them do that to me, would you... you wouldn't really do that to me??"

Geoff stroked his cock, the tip rubbing against her cheek as she looked up at him.

"Well sweetie, if you can satisfy us all without, then maybe we'll let you off this time."

Judy started to formulate a response but Geoff was already forcing his cock back into her mouth.

"I'm going to give you five minutes to make me cum, if you can't then I'm going to fuck your tight little ass."

Judy wasted no time and began going to town on her Father's cock, trying everything she could to make him cum, but to no avail. Meanwhile Tony had moved behind her and slipped his own cock inside her dripping wet cunt and she had moved onto all fours to accommodate him.

"Time's nearly up..." taunted her Father.

Judy grunted loudly, sucking his cock harder than ever, but still she couldn't bring him to the edge. Geoff pulled out and swapped places with Tony, who quickly sank his stalk between her lips and she tasted her cunt juices on his throbbing prick.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers
12