Judy: Hank & Betty's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

I saw a finger go into Betty's ass just above my nose just as I felt one enter my ass. That did it. Betty and I exploded into another orgasm, both of us experiencing rolling, multiple jolts as we climaxed with more gushing pussy juice. The guys were hard again so I swallowed Hank's piece and Betty took Devan's. Using out mouths and our hands, we got them off one more time with only dribbles of cum to show for it.

We finally went to bed right there in front of the fire in a tangled, intertwined mass of legs, arms, cocks, and pussies. Amazingly, no one stirred all night. We woke up Sunday morning, smelling of stale sex and plastered with dried cum, so the first order of business was a refreshing dip in the cold waters of the lake. The clean up did not last long because after breakfast, we were back at it, fucking like minks again.

By lunch time, I said, "Boys, I don't know about your cocks, but my pussy is blistered sore and I don't think I can take anymore cock today and still walk. In fact, I can barely walk now. I want to call a cease fire for the rest of the day. I would really like to take the canoes out this afternoon and sight see around the lake."

"Amen to that," said Betty, "It's all I can do to walk too."

So, that's what went down. Hank and I kneeled in one canoe and Devan and Betty in the other and we paddled around all afternoon. Much of the time, Betty and I were both confronted with stiff dicks in front of us, so the guys must have been thinking about sex most of the time we were canoeing.

That night, we all again slept in front of a warm fire. This time, we did wake from time to time to play some with cocks and pussies, but no fucking and we were back asleep quickly. We were tired from all the paddling.

Monday morning, we donned socks and hiking boots, the only clothing we had on all weekend other than sandals or flip flops on bare feet, and went hiking around part of the lake. Just before midday, we were climbing over a small rock outcropping with Hank in the lead, followed by Betty, me, and Devan. Lifting one leg and then the other, climbing fashion, I guess I presented too tempting a target for Devan below me.

"Geez, what a view," Devan croaked.

I immediately felt a trio of fingers slide along my pussy lips with one trailing along in my slit.

"God, Devan," I squealed, "you almost made me lose my grip! Damn it, not right now!"

But my pussy was immediately wet again. And Devan, with his fingers slick with that juice, could not fail to notice,

"Damn girl, you sure pussy sure contradicts your words!"

I disappeared over the top of the outcropping with a solid crack on my ass cheek to speed me on my way. I discovered we had reached a small, grassy meadow with a stream meandering through it. Devan was right behind me and could wait no longer. His stiff rod found my pussy as he mounted me from behind and slid his stiff rod home to his balls.

I grunted with a loud, "Ungghh!" as Devan bottomed his cock out in me with a loud grunt and exhalation of breathe himself. He was really charged as he began to furiously piston his cock in and out of my cunt with animal lust again. His hands had me by my hips and pulled me back hard to meet his every thrust. We were really going at it, just slam-bang, slam-bang, slam-bang. This went on for some time until I felt his cock expand and pulse even more in anticipation of his explosion.

My Own orgasm was building to crescendo also and after Devan began shooting his wad with gasping breaths, I also began spasming in orgasm. God, it felt so good. I think I must be turning into a nymphomaniac! I know I sure had two satyrs to help my transition!

Devan uncoupled from me only to be replaced by Hank who wiped his fully erect dick through the gobs of cum on and in my pussy and promptly shoved his fat boner home in my ass. I squealed with the surprise of it, but quickly got into the pace of Hank's thrusting, meeting them with backward thrusts of my own. In front of me, Betty was mouthing Devan's dick in an attempt to revive him as quickly as possible. That sight helped me shiver into still more orgasms of my own. After furious pumping for another few minutes, Hank shot off his cum into my butt hole. We all collapsed into the grass for a much needed respite from our labors of hiking and then fucking. An hour later, still horny, the men switched for another go around of sloppy seconds. We all retired for a skinny dip session in the stream to clean up.

Our light backpacks carried our picnic lunch. After our dip in the cool, actually, make that cold, waters of the stream, we were definitely famished. Cold ham sandwiches, chips, potato salad, and soft drinks or iced tea made up our meal. Few had tasted better at that point.

Making idle conversation, I said, "Hey, we are celebrating National Nude Day without realizing it!"

"Naw," said Hank, "National Nude Day is the 15th of July. This is only the 4th!"

"Oh!" I replied. "Oh Well, I guess we are just celebrating a bit early then."

We had a three hour hike back to the cabin, so we did not waste time after eating. After a quick policing up of the site, we headed back the way we had "cum."

Late afternoon arrived about the same time we arrived back at the cabin. Hank collapsed on the sofa and was snoring in seconds. Devan helped Betty and I clean up the cabin, pack and load our gear, and over the fire pit outside, prepare a hot, light supper of brats that did not require anything but paper plates and plastic forks. All remaining garbage that had not been burned, was sacked and loaded for the trip home. Since Hank had a good long nap before we started for home, he drove. The rest of us were exhausted, partied out and collapsed into a pile of entangled naked bodies on the bed and slept the whole way back. My last conscious thought as I drifted off to dreamland, was, I wonder how David is going to take the new me?

*****

[If you liked this story, please, leave a comment and tell me. If you did not like it, you may tell me that too. I also appreciate your votes. Thanks, caprine.]

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12